请大家帮助我翻译一下几句话,谢谢翻译大家啦...

帮忙翻译一个句子,从中文到英文。我翻不太清楚,请大家帮我翻译下。谢谢。只要大概意思表达出来了就行。_百度知道
帮忙翻译一个句子,从中文到英文。我翻不太清楚,请大家帮我翻译下。谢谢。只要大概意思表达出来了就行。
由于昨天财务说交上去的第一张发票不行,我顺便把第二张的发票发给财务也看了下看行不行。财务说可以,但是因为是要付外币所以国家要审批,所以要提供发票的中英文版,合同等文件,而且审查的时间很长,年底前都不一定能把款付出去。今天给你打电话你不在,有时间我们商议一下。
提问者采纳
Yesterday the business office (还是你是指会计/accountant?) told me that the first receipt won't work, so I showed him the second one. (S/)He told me that the second one would work, but because it was paid with foreign currency, so the government will need to evaluate it. This means, both Chinese and English version of the receipt is needed, and we might not be able to pay the bill by the end of this year since the evaluation process will take a long time. I called you today, but you weren't there. Let's discuss this further when you havec time.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Because yesterday financial said turn the first one of the invoice no, I by the way the second invoice issued to financial also looking at the look good. Financial said can, but because it is to pay foreign currency so the country to the examination and approval, so want to offer bill the English edition, contract and other documents, and the review of the time is long, the end of the paragraph may not be able to pay. Today to call you you're not, have the time we took counsel once.
Yesterday the accountant said that first
work, so I showed him the second one and he said it is ok . but as it was paid by
foreign currency, we need to get approal from government , so we need to provide relevant files such as
Chinese and English version of the invoice , the cotract etc.
As the time needed for the censor is long , we might not be able to pay it by the end of
. I called you today, but you were away . Let's discuss this further when you have time.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急!翻译英语句子请大家帮我翻译一下这句话事什么意思,谢谢了.
I left Rome a city of marble.though I found it a city of bricks."_百度作业帮
急!翻译英语句子请大家帮我翻译一下这句话事什么意思,谢谢了.
I left Rome a city of marble.though I found it a city of bricks."
急!翻译英语句子请大家帮我翻译一下这句话事什么意思,谢谢了.
I left Rome a city of marble.though I found it a city of bricks."
尽管我认为罗马是个用砖砌起来的城市,但我还是离开了这个大理石城市
我离开的珍珠之城——罗马,然尔我却发现是砖头之城。
我离开了罗马,那个大理石之城,我认为它只是一座转头之城
我离开了大理石之都罗马,虽然我发现它是个砖块之市
我离开罗马的城市
离开罗马一个城市的大理石虽然我认为一个城市的砖头您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请各位英语达人帮我翻译一下这3个句子吧,谢谢
1. Jill was not locked up in juvenile hall for being a latter day Bonnie Parker.
2. With those two quick, bored motions he had reduced a neat, almost attractive, bit of commercial packaging into what looked like sweepings from a cocktail party.
3. Many, if not most, of the present hazards of city life could be eliminated or mitigated by more creative design of houses and neighborhoods, by the development of alternative, nonpolluting means of transportation, by finding solutions to the problems of the minorities and the poor in general, and by more efficient and equitably forms of administration. Of course, all of this requires vast infusion of time, talent, imagination, and money. But no amounts of these, however vast, can bring lasting success as long as our cities&& continue to grow rapidly.
1 吉尔并没有因为是现代版的邦尼·派克而被关进少教所。
2 他只那么飞快、熟练的两下子,就把一个整整齐齐、近乎美妙、带点商业气息的包装弄成一团糟,看似从鸡尾酒会上扫出来的垃圾。
3 如果住房和小区的设计更有创意,能够开发代替传统的、没有污染的交通工具,少数民族和贫困人口的问题能够从总体上得到解决,管理的形式更有效率、更加公平,那么,现阶段城市生活所面临的许多风险——如果不是大多数风险的话——就能消弭或降低。当然,所有这些都需要投入大量的时间、人才、想象力和资金。然而,只要我们的城市继续快速发展,所有这些投入——无论是多么巨大的投入——都无法获得持久的成功。
网站的 还不如我这样写一些文字算了
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请大家帮我把这个句子翻译成英文~~谢谢大家~~
请大家帮我把这个句子翻译成英文~~谢谢大家~~
这所院校自建立至今才四年时间,是一所充满活力的院校。学院占地面积近13万平方米,建筑面积近9万平方米,教学仪器设备总值2000万元。
This school only four years since its establishment, is a vibrant colleges. The college covers nearly 13 million square meters, with a construction area of nearly 9 million square meters, teaching instruments and equipment 2000 yuan.
的感言:谢谢~~是2000W,嘿嘿~~~~ 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信