请问这句话怎么翻译,谢谢翻译

已解决问题
老师请问这句话怎么翻译呀?麻烦老师帮我翻译一下,谢谢老师!“Discoveries in science and technology are thought by ‘untaught minds'to come in blinding flasher or as the result of dramatic accidents."
这句话我翻译不顺,麻烦老师帮我分析一下吧。
提问时间: 23:51:54提问者:
在&外行人&看来,科技发明是由发明者头脑中灵光一闪或某些戏剧般的偶然意外而造成的。要注意被动结构的理解。
回答时间: 22:00:40
[知识堂达人]
考研直通车
英语四六级
商务英语/BEC
口语风暴课程
青春期问题
娱乐八卦吐槽
旗下成员公司 全国客服专线:400-676-2300 上海客服专线:021- 购卡咨询(上海):021-Copyright (C)
Inc. All rights reserved. 新东方在线 版权所有
京公安备110-1081940请问这句话用英语怎么翻译?谢谢!_百度知道
请问这句话用英语怎么翻译?谢谢!
各种西洋乐器成为了中国学生的必修课,而传统民族乐器却淡出了家长和学生们的眼球。我曾经对一家琴行做过调查,店长告诉我说西洋乐器的销量几乎是民乐十倍,甚至有些民族乐器一年也卖不出一件。从中国近一年的乐器演奏业余触耽鞭甘庄仿彪湿波溅等级考试统计的人数来看,每1000人里仅有50人是报考民乐,个别冷门乐器几乎无人报考。
提问者采纳
仅供参考:All kinds of western musical instruments have taken the places of traditional Chinese musical ones and been selected by Chiense students and their parents as their compulsory courses to study at schoo. I used to do a research at a musical instrument shop. The owner told me sales from western instruments were nearly ten times that of traditional chinese ones. Some traditional instrustments just don't sell and can stay on the shelf for years. When we look at the number of registrants触耽鞭甘庄仿彪湿波溅 in last year's music grading test, only 50 out of 1000 are for traditional music, and there are some rare instriuments that have no registrants at all.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
All kinds of western instruments has become a compulsory course for Chinese students, and the traditional ethnic Musical Instruments is out of the parents and the students' attention. I have been to a shop to do the investigation, the manager told me that western instruments sales of folk music is almost ten times触耽鞭甘庄仿彪湿波溅, and even some ethnic Musical Instruments also could not sell a year. Nearly a year of instruments from China amateur level test statistics, the number of enter oneself for an examination only 50 people in every 1000 people is folk music, few individual unpopular instrument enter oneself for an examination.
A variety of Western musical instruments has become a required course for students of China, traditional ethnic musical instruments but out of the parents and students of the eye. I had to do a piano survey, the manager told me that the Western musical instrument sales is almost ten times of folk music, and even some national musical instruments in a year will not sell a. From the number of China nearly a year of musical instrument playing amateur level test statistics, every 1000 people only 50 people enter oneself for an examination is folk music, almost no one to enter oneself for an examination of individual popular musical instruments.
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是房屋中介的,就是打电话找房源,因为只有一句话,请问这句话怎么说最好,请有经验的人士告诉我,谢谢_百度知道
我是房屋中介的,就是打电话找房源,因为只有一句话,请问这句话怎么说最好,请有经验的人士告诉我,谢谢
意向卖房才说主要说才快挂电
提问者采纳
说手诚客户问没意向卖 再做登记.再做访 汗~善意谎言都说啊管家没意向问想卖说再说徒劳功何必费自口舌浪费间呢打几电想卖问现房概值少现市场价少楼层啊面积啊T几户啊致格局啊装修程度啊都问啊说跟客户联系需要再打电给 再登记目达 换思考 若房东想卖房家说再用
提问者评价
太感谢了!
其他类似问题
房屋中介的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“Theoppositeofloveisnonchalance”请问这句话是什么意思,麻烦懂的翻译成中文。谢谢_百度知道
“Theoppositeofloveisnonchalance”请问这句话是什么意思,麻烦懂的翻译成中文。谢谢
The opposite of love is nonchalance意思是爱的反面是冷漠希望对你有帮助。
其他类似问题