英语演讲稿:The older sisterI g...

英语演讲稿三分钟精选
- 英语演讲稿 】
  小编精心推荐   |
|   真正能学好的会告诉你,唯一的诀窍就是“说”,当你的英文别人听的懂了,说明你的英语有点火候了,本文(三分钟精选)由整理,欢迎阅读。
  【英语演讲稿三分钟精选(一)】
  Learn How to Say No
  We've all been taught that we should help people. It is the right thing to
do and will make us popular with others. It may even win us favors in return.
However, we must be realistic. We can't say yes to every request. If we did, we
would fail or go crazy for sure. Sometimes we simply don't have the time to
help. In this case, we must know how to say no politely.
  When we need to say no, here is one method we can try. First, we should
tell the truth. If we really can't do something, we should just say so. Second,
we should remember to refuse requests politely. We must communicate clearly, but
must also be sincere and sympathetic. A true friend will understand. Finally, we
must not feel guilty about saying no. Sometimes refusing others is the right
thing to do. It can save ourselves, and them, a lot of trouble. In short, we
cannot please everyone all the time. Refusing favors is a part of life.
  想了解更多英语演讲稿网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
期中考试就这样过去了,朋友,作为期中考试表彰大会学生代表的你有哪些想要对大家的说的话呢?期中考试表彰大会学生代表发言稿该怎么写呢?下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“期中考试表彰大
转眼期中考试已落下帷幕。朋友,作为期中考试表彰大会学生代表的你有哪些感言呢?下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“2017期中考试表彰大会学生代表发言稿”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供大家参考
高中是一个重要的学习阶段,作为学生的我们应当时刻重视自己的学习,多向学习优异的同学请教;学习优异的同学多分享一些自己的学习经验,帮助一些学习成绩差的同学,互相帮助,合作就是双赢。下
期中考试已落下帷幕,作为学生代表的你有什么好的方法分享给别的同学呢?下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“初中学生代表期中总结表彰大会发言稿”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供大家参考,希望对您有
时间过得真快,转眼间期中考试已落下帷幕。下面是由出国留学网小编为大家整理的“期中总结表彰大会学生代表发言稿”,欢迎大家阅读,仅供大家参考,希望对您有所帮助。敬请您关注出国留学网演讲&-&&-&&-&&-&&-&&-&&-&&-&&-&&-&
&&作品展示&
The older I grow, the more importance of water I know
When I was young, I thought there was lots of water in the world. But now, I don’t think so.
Clean water is not only important for people to produce food, but necessary for our life. Here are the results of the water activity survey in the world. Many people in Asia and Africa don’t have enough clean water to use. The World Health Organization reports that almost 4,000 children die each day of dirty water or lack of water.
As you know, there’s no enough clean water for people. Many people in the world often drop litter in the lakes, rivers or the sea. So the water becomes worse and worse. Most fish which live in the lakes, rivers or the sea die and many people who eat fish which be polluted have a stomachache or a headache.
Famers use 70.85% of the world fresh water to produced food. People usually don’t pay much attention to how much water industry uses, but you may be surprised to know that industry use 59% of the water in developed countries.
So you can see, we also lack of water.
If we take good care of the water in the world today, it will be cleaner tomorrow. Please remember the water is the most important in the world, so we must save it and keep it clean.
西安电子科技大学附属中学
上传日期: 2212天前
有意与本网站合作者,有关合作事宜请。未经21英语网书面授权,请勿转载或建立镜像,否则即为侵权。Copyright
All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究&&&京ICP备号
登录名(email):
&我知道了,下次不再显示文档分类:
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表关于感恩的英语演讲稿两篇.doc.doc
文档介绍:
关于感恩的英语演讲稿两篇 the power of gratitude when my older son was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, my first reaction was relief -i finally knew the reason for his behavior. however, i was also overwhelmed with sadness, fear and anger. i felt sorry for my son and for myself. like many others in similar circumstances, my question to god was &why me?& through the grace of god, i am now able to focus on my gratitude. i believe god chose me to raise my son because he knew that i would give him the best i have. he will teach me to love and understand him for who he is. i am grateful that i have my son, and grateful that god chose me to be his mother. there is power and healing in gratitude. how can gratitude help us in our everyday lives as moms? think about the difference you can make in your family ’s life just by noticing and being thankful for all the great things they do. when you express gratitude, you show your love and appreciation. everyone needs to feel these things every day. sometimes as moms we feel that no one appreciates us- and it is true that moms are usually last on the list to be thanked. one way you can teach gratitude is by example. even on the days when it seems your children or husband are doing everything wrong, find a reason to thank them. take the time and energy to look for the good. think about the things that your family does that deserve a“ thank you. ” you might say to your husband, “ thank you for working so hard for our family,& or, to your child, “i really appreciate your sense of humor - it feels good to laugh. ” expressing your gratitude helps family members to understand how it feels to be appreciated. and if they still don ’t catch on, let them know when you feel unappreciated. you can also tell them how great it makes you feel when they do express gratitude. gratitude isa wonderful motivator when you need cooperation. when enlisting the help of my two year old, i praise him often and with enthusiasm. i let him know that he isa great helper. i know i am teaching him appreciation because he expresses it to me. the other day i brought a bunch of multi-colored roses home. for five days, at least once or twice a day, my son thanked me for the flowers. sometimes we get so busy and caught up in daily life that we forget to be grateful. we expect everyone to do their share without being asked. the only time anyone hears anything is when a chore has not pleted. this attitude, over the long haul, will develop very resentful and uncooperative family members. when life is good, gratitude is easy. it es more challenging to be grateful when we are experiencing hard times. financial hardship, long-term illness, the death ofa loved one and marital strife can all be trying and difficult. it is hard to find anything to be grateful for. but while pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. we have a choice in how we view our circumstances. we can turn 1
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语演讲稿:The older I grow,thexxxxxx 急,200词,原创,很急很急,谢谢
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
The older I grow,the more lone I feel.When I was a child,I feel much too happy.I thought nothing those days.Everyday i just thought that what to eat,what was the best food for me .what I would play with my friends.How to feel more happy.That was so terrific!To be a child is the best thing in the world.When you were a child,you had no trouble,no problems.Your sky was always blue,grassland was green all the time.You were in a colourful pretty world.Everybody in your famliy thought you were the most lovely baby.They gave the most love to you.You were the real prince or princesse in your family.But time goes by.You are growing up,and everything around you are changing.Inclouding good things and bad things.This is the real life.No matter you like them or not.They must appear in you life.Why your family doesn not love you like before?Why friends leave you alone?Why you are not very happy as you are a child?Why there are plenty of trouble things and all kinds of problems?Who can answer you?Where are the answers?The answer is only because you are growing up.Everythig will change now or future inclouding your ideas.So do not complain please.Just accept it peacefully.Then you can find that everything is not changing.You will not feel lonely any more.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 older sister 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信