the growmore i grow ,th...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
加急!英语200词作文The older I grow,the more brave i be要绝对原创,现在写,晚上我就要交.
The Older I Grow, the More Pains I HaveWhen I was young, life means nothing but eating and playing to me. I don't have to worry about shortage of money, the betray of friend or the change of a human's heart. My mother will give me almost whatever I want. And I can do anything without considering the consequence it may lead to.However, the older I grow, the more pains I have.As I entered the primary school, I have to finish my homework in time in order not to be penalized by the teachers and my parents. In middle school, I have to hide my love for the girl because it is not allowed to show your love in public. I have to study hard so as to pass the college entrance examination for the university I have been dreaming of. And in university, I have to learn how to distribute my time among those activities, my study and personal affairs. In order to hunt a good job, I have to try many times and experience a lot of failure. After working for several years, I have to consider founding a family with my love. Providing a good condition for the next generation is really a burden for everyone. I have to undergo the sadness of losing relatives. Educating child is a skillful work, and if my child goes to school, all of his or her troubles will be mine, too.Although the pains I have will become more and more, I am more and more mature to take care of them. Life is about meeting pains and solving them. Through that process, human beings become stronger. So the older I grow, the more pains I have, the more ways I know to fight these pains back.希望我的回答能够对您有所帮助,祝您天天开心!望采纳~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
成组;成群
Trying to become single after you’re married is just a way of saying “I don’t want to grow-up.”
结婚后仍想变为单身,只能解释为“我不想成长。”
Schoolchildren playing when-I-grow-up are rampant optimists, but so are grownups: a 2005 study found that adults over 60 are just as likely to see the glass half full as young adults.
玩儿“等我长大后”游戏的学龄儿童是十分猖獗的乐观主义者,而成年人也一样:一项2005年的调查发现,超过60岁的成年人和年轻的成年人一样倾向于将杯子看成半满的。
I want to be a back-packer when I grow up.
等我长大了我也要做一名背包客。
While I did not play lacrosse, I did grow up a Caddyshack-quoting, Ralph Lauren-wearing cake-eater from a shiny northern Chicago suburb.
While I did not play lacrosse, I did grow up a Caddyshack-quoting, Ralph Lauren (nyse: RL - news - people )-wearing cake-eater from a shiny northern Chicago suburb.
I'll help you grow up'--and there was the tough woman who was making more money than the men.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改! 语音培训内容_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。语音培训内容一、音节的概念(一)...2014教师资格材料分析辅... 2014小学教师资格考试《... 2014年幼儿园教师资格考...  语音语气培训_信息与通信_工程科技_专业资料。语音语气培训相信每个人都深有同感...语音语调的培训 15页 免费 口语培训 28页 免费 语音培训材料 23页 免费 表演...  普通话培训辅导材料_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。普通话练习材料 第一部分 关于普通话水平测试一、普通话就是现代汉民族共同语 普通话是指以北京语音为标准...  普通话水平测试培训材料第一部分 普通话水平测试简介 普通话是以北京语音为标准音,以北方话为基础方言,以典范的现代白话文著作为 语法规范的现代汉民族共同语。是全国...  语音培训_其它语言学习_外语学习_教育专区。48 个英语音标表 (20 个元音+28 ...2014教师资格材料分析辅... 2014小学教师资格考试《... 2014年幼儿园教师资格考...  普通话培训资料(供学习、练习用)普通话以北京语音为标准音,以北方话为基础方言,...这个部分主要是考查应试者用普通 话朗读书面材料的水平。 60 篇文章决不是个...  普通话测试培训材料 普通话测试培训材料 测试一、什么是普通话普通话是以北京语音为标准音、以北方话为基础方言、以典范的现代白话文 为语法规范的现代汉民族的共同语...  英语语调培训资料 6页 免费 语音培训材料 23页 免费 表演语音培训 46页 免费 语音发音培训 27页 免费 语音质量培训专题 30页 免费喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...  普通话培训材料 普通话与方言――语音及性质【教学目标】:了解语音的性质,准确理解和掌握语音单位的内容 【主要教学内容】:1、语音的性质 2、语音单位 【知识点】:...}

我要回帖

更多关于 the grow 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信