随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁click on the picture to play 翻译成中文 谢谢_百度作业帮
click on the picture to play 翻译成中文 谢谢
click on the picture to play 翻译成中文 谢谢
点击图片开始播放
点击图片开始游戏
点击图片播放您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译成中文(3)谢谢
a that we did not get to meet? Do not know when we will be visiting again. Have to work and save for the next big trip. It is one thing taking a week to go to the beach in the southern part of New Jersey with my godchildren [twin boys] and their mother. It is a lot more expensive traveling to other countries. Well, write again soon ... whenever you can. Love hearing from you. And Aunt Sabina does not mind translating for us so you can answer in Chinese.If you would prefer getting mail in Chinese, I will write what I write and ask Aunt Sabina to translate it for me. Uncle Young said he will download a program to give her the ability to write in Chinese. But if you can read English, this will be fine. You read English, and answer me in Chinese. Then I will ask Aunt Sabina to translate for us. Not a problem. Write back soon. What is your next Chinese holiday? We just celebrated Thanksgiving in USA ... it is a special day to give thanks forharvesting and joining of cultures (Pilgrims and Indians). We will next be looking forward to Christmas on December 25. Then we will have the English New Year on January 1; then we will look forward to Chinese New Year (have to check the calendar for that date). Aunt Kay
在中国还有多少亲戚尚未拜访,又有多少等着再次拜访?要得为下一次的大型旅行工作攒钱。我和我的两个小孙子还有他们的妈妈去新泽西南部玩了一个星期。去别的国家玩要贵很多。好吧,你什么时候能写就再写吧,爱听你的消息。而且sabina阿姨毫不介意为我们做翻译所以你可以用中文回信。如果你喜欢中文的来信,我就把要写的写出来然后让sabina阿姨翻译。young叔叔说他要下个能帮忙翻译的软件给她。但要是你能读懂英文就好了。你读英文的又用中文回信。然后我让sabina阿姨翻译。不成问题。请尽快回信。你下一个中国节日是什么时候?我们美国要庆祝感恩节。那是感谢收获与文化交融(朝圣者和印度教徒)的特殊日子。接下来就盼着12月25日的圣诞节了。1月1日庆祝新年,还很期待中国的新年(不过这个要得看看日历啦)
(朝圣者和印第安人) 的参加. 我们下一个将会期望十二月 25 日圣诞节吗。 然后我们将会有一月 1 日英文新年; 然后我们将会盼望春节。 (必须检查日历那日期) 伯母凯
自己读一下没有,读得通吗?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
好长啊,我试试看吧,
我也想知道关于你的更多信息。我看过你的资料,所以很想更加进一步地了解你。我今年已经47岁了,离婚已经有11年了,在这过去的11当...
大家还关注中文 译成英语 (好的。以后你再购买我们的产品,我们会给你打5%的折扣. 谢谢。期待再次为你服务_百度知道
中文 译成英语 (好的。以后你再购买我们的产品,我们会给你打5%的折扣. 谢谢。期待再次为你服务
中文 译成英语 (好的。以后你再购买我们的产品,我们会给你打5%的折扣.谢谢。期待再次为你服务。)
提问者采纳
(ok. After you buy our products again, we will give you a discount of 5%.thank you Look forward to serving you again. )
你的问题已解决
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
All right. If you buy our products later, we will give you a discount of 5%.Thank you. We hope to serve you again.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁能否翻译成中文?谢谢!_百度知道
能否翻译成中文?谢谢!
to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the corporation is authorized to provide indemnification of (and advancement of expenses to) agents of the corporation (and any other persons to which the DGCL permits the corporation to provide indemnification) through bylaw provisions, agreements with such agents or other persons, by vote of stockholders or disinterested directors or otherwise, in excess of the indemnification and advancement otherwise permitted by section 145 of the DGCL, subject only to limits created by the DGCL and applicable decisional law, with respect to actions for breach of duty to the corporatin, its stockholders, and others.
提问者采纳
好像是什么公司注册证书里面的条款。CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION公司注册证;公司登记执照;法人认可证第十一:在适用法律允许的最大范围内,本公司获授权提供赔偿(和超出预期的附加费用)的通过条例规定的公司代理人(以及任何其他遵循DGCL允许公司提供弥偿保证的人士),这样的代理人或其他人士,以及由股东或无利害关系董事投票选出的其他人,超过赔偿和预付的其他法人,依据DGCL第145条,对于其他违反公司义务的行为,其股东及其他法人仅须受限于DGCL和适用的决策法律。话说研究这个没啥意思啊
提问者评价
公司让翻译的,谢谢。
来自:求助得到的回答
其他10条网友回答:帮翻译中文好吗
不好7人回答
认为“好”的网友回答:
回答1:可以翻译,就是你给的分太少了
回答2:没问题 高山祭在日枝神社的春天的山王祭(4月14、15日)和桜山八幡宫的秋季八幡节(10月9、10日)的总称,日本三大美祭的另一个我。祭的起源是飞騨的领国大名金森的时代(14.2% ~ 1692年)发生的第1718年左右。
|二级采纳率25%
认为“不好”的网友回答:
回答1:不能 没有题~
回答2:没有选举,他们热爱人民不会选择这样的人本身,否则会很痛苦!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语翻译成中文 的文章