韩语翻译成中文文,谢谢。

敬请高手帮忙把15句话翻译成汉语,谢谢。。。_百度知道
敬请高手帮忙把15句话翻译成汉语,谢谢。。。
1. I haven’t seen Ann for so long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like.2. You have to make a choice. Are you going to leave the job or stay?3. Although badly hurt in the accident, the driver was still able to make a phone call.4. For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread our further,of which New York is an example.5. --- Let’s go for a walk in the garden.
--- Good idea, but I need to do the washing-up.6. There were some chairs left over when everyone had sat down.7. The telephone was ringing, but by the time I got indoors, it stopped.8. In the United States, there is always a flow of people to areas of the country where more jobs can be found.9. Although this get along sound like a simple task, great care is needed. 10. Although this may sound like a simple task, great care is needed. 11. The manager believes prices will not rise by more than another four percent.12. In some places women are expected to earn money while men work at home and raise their children.13. --- Can you show me Mr. Jaffer’s office, please?
--- Sure But I don’t know if he is in at the moment.14. We had an anxious couple of weeks waiting for the results of the experiment.15. A cough is usually nothing to worry about unless it lasts for ten days or more.
提问者采纳
我的好,看我的吧楼主。1. I haven’t seen Ann for so long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like. 我好长时间没见到安了,我都快忘了她长什么样了。2. You have to make a choice. Are you going to leave the job or stay? 你不得不做个选择。你想走人(辞职)还是留下来?3. Although badly hurt in the accident, the driver was still able to make a phone call. 尽管司机在车祸中受了重伤,但他仍然有力气大了电话。4. For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread our further,of which New York is an example. 对于世界上的许多城市来说,人口已经饱和不能再扩张了,纽约就是一个很好的例子。5. --- Let’s go for a walk in the garden. --- Good idea, but I need to do the washing-up.--我们到花园里走走吧。--好主意,但我得先洗漱一下。 6. There were some chairs left over when everyone had sat down.大家都就座后还剩下了几个空位子。 7. The telephone was ringing, but by the time I got indoors, it stopped. 我在门外时电话铃响了,但当我赶到屋里时,电话铃却停了。8. In the United States, there is always a flow of people to areas of the country where more jobs can be found. 在美国,总是有许多人涌入农村,因为那里的工作机会比较大。9. Although this get along sound like a simple task, great care is needed. 尽管这听起来觉得挺简单,但是需要投入巨大的关怀。10. Although this may sound like a simple task, great care is needed. 尽管这听起来觉得挺简单,但是需要投入巨大的关怀。11. The manager believes prices will not rise by more than another four percent. 经理认为,商品价格不会再上涨另外4个百分点了。12. In some places women are expected to earn money while men work at home and raise their children. 有些地方妇女外出挣钱而男方在家干家务并照看孩子。13. --- Can you show me Mr. Jaffer’s office, please? ---您能给我之一下薝服先生的办公室在哪吗?--- Sure But I don’t know if he is in at the moment. --当然可以。但我不知道他现在在不在。14. We had an anxious couple of weeks waiting for the results of the experiment. 几个星期来,我们焦急地等待着实验结果。15. A cough is usually nothing to worry about unless it lasts for ten days or more.咳嗽一般没什么严重的,除非症状持续了十天以上。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
1. I haven’t seen Ann for so long that I’ve forgotten what she looks like.
好长时间没见ANN了,我都忘了她长什么样子了。
2. You have to make a choice. Are you going to leave the job or stay?
你不得不做个决定。是辞去这份工作呢还是留下?
3. Although badly hurt in the accident, the driver was still able to make a phone call.
虽然在事故中受了重伤,但是司机还能打电话。
4. For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread our further,of which New York is an example.
世界上很多城市都不能在扩展空间了。纽约就是一个实例。
5. --- Let’s go for a walk in the garden.
--- Good idea, but I need to do the washing-up.
---一起去花园散步吧。
1. 我很久没见到ann了我快要忘了她长什么样的了。
2. 你必须做个选择。你是要辞职还是继续留下工作?
3. 虽然在事故中受了很重的伤,但是那个司机还是可以打电话。
4. 世界上的许多城市,已经没有空间让我们继续延伸了,纽约就是一个很好的例子。
5. ----让我们去花园走走。---主意不错,但是我得洗餐具。
6. 当每个人都坐下来的时候,还有一些椅子空着。
7. 电话响了,可是当我刚跑到房子里,它就停了。
8. 在美国,总有一群人蜂拥到一些能找到更多工作的地方。
9. 虽然这样相处看似简单,但是特别的关注还是需要的
10. 虽然这样相处看似简单,但是特别的关注还是需要的
11. 经理相信物价上涨不会超过4个百分点
12. 在一些地方,女人要去挣钱,而他们的男人在家带孩子
13. ---请问,你能带我去一下...
1.我好久都没看到安了,以至于我都忘了她长什么模样了。
2.你不得不做出选择,你到底是离开还是继续干这个工作?
3.尽管事故给司机造成很大的伤害,但是他还能打电话。
4.世界上的很多城市,已经没有更多的空间向外延展,纽约就是个例子。
5.——让我们去花园去散步吧。
——好主意,但是我得清洗完才行。
6.当每个人都坐下来了,还有些多出来的剩余椅子。
7.电话铃响了,但当我进屋时,它停了。
8.在美国,经常有很多人到农村去,在那儿可以找到更多的工作。
9.虽然听起来是个简单的任务,但是需要很大的耐心。
10.同9。9有错误。
11.经理相信价格上涨不会超过4%.
12.在有些地方,妇女们被期望赚更多的钱,而男人在家做家务带孩子.
13.----你能告诉我杰佛先生的办公室吗?谢谢!
----当然了,但...
1.我已经很长时间没有见过安了,我几乎忘了她长什么模样了。
2.你必须做出一个选择,你是打算离职还是继续留下工作?
3.在事故中尽管司机受伤很厉害,但他还能打出电话。
4.世界上的很多城市,已经没有更多的空间向外延展,纽约就是个例子。
5.我们去花园走走吧。
好主意,但我要洗涤餐具。
6.每个人都坐下后,还多出了一些椅子
7.电话铃响了,可是当我刚跑进房子,它就停了。
8. 在美国,总有一群人蜂拥到一些能找到更多工作的地方。
9. 虽然这样相处是看似简单的任务,但还是需要关注。
10. 虽然这任务可能看似简单,但还是需要特别的关注
11.官员相信物价不会再上涨另一个百分之四.
12.在有的地方妇女出去赚钱,而男人呆在家里并且照顾孩子。
13.你可以带我去杰佛先生的办公室吗?...
汉语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成汉语,谢谢。我出最高悬赏。都来踊跃的试一试吧。要人工翻译,不要机器翻译。Jack Ma,has become the richest man China with a fortune of 150 billion yuan.($24.4billion),according to the ''Hurun Rich List 2_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译成汉语,谢谢。我出最高悬赏。都来踊跃的试一试吧。要人工翻译,不要机器翻译。Jack Ma,has become the richest man China with a fortune of 150 billion yuan.($24.4billion),according to the ''Hurun Rich List 2
帮忙翻译成汉语,谢谢。我出最高悬赏。都来踊跃的试一试吧。要人工翻译,不要机器翻译。Jack Ma,has become the richest man China with a fortune of 150 billion yuan.($24.4billion),according to the ''Hurun Rich List 2014'' released by the Hurun Resaarch Institutuon Tuesday.Jack Ma was born in Hangzhou,Zhejiang Province of China.As a child,Mr.Ma was bad at math but was interested in English. He improved his English by volunteering as a tour guide. He rode his bike for 45 minutes every morning in order to go to a nearby hotel and have conversations with foreigners.He would guide them around the city for free to make his English perfect. Later in his youth,although he falied the entrance exam twice,he attended Hangzhou Normal University and graduated in 1988 with a bachelor's degree in English.While at school, Ma was elected as chairan of the Students' Union. He lter became a lecturer in English and International Trade at the Hangzhou Dianzi University. He quickly became an excellent young teacher.Then set up his own translation company.In order to develop his company,he once sold flowers at the same time.In 1999,Mr.Ma founted Alibaba in his apartment in the city of Hangzhou with 17 friends.He pointed out that there had never been an organzation in China or parhaps anywhere in the world that is as large as Alibaba.It welcomes about 100 millions shoppers a day. Mr.Ma is often called China's Steve Jobs,Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates.He remains executive chairman of the company, but his decions to focus less on blind wealth and more on improving the state of the world.
根据胡润发布的“2014胡润富豪榜”,马云以身价1500亿元(244亿美元)成为中国首富。马云出生在中国浙江省杭州市。小的时候他数学很差但却很喜欢英语,他通过成为一名导游志愿者来提高英语水平。每天早上他骑车45分钟去附近的旅店和外国人进行交流。他会免费带领他们游览城市来使自己的英语水平变得出色。在他的青年晚期,尽管他的入学考试失败了两次,但是他成功考入杭州师范大学并在1988年获得英语学士学位。在...Rm1109,peninsula Square,No.18 Sung On St,Hunghom,Kln,Hong Kong..麻烦请翻译成汉语,谢谢~~!_百度作业帮
Rm1109,peninsula Square,No.18 Sung On St,Hunghom,Kln,Hong Kong..麻烦请翻译成汉语,谢谢~~!
Rm1109,peninsula Square,No.18 Sung On St,Hunghom,Kln,Hong Kong..麻烦请翻译成汉语,谢谢~~!
香港 九龙 红磡 崇安街18号 半岛广场 1109室英文好的朋友,帮我翻译一句英文,谢谢this copy not valid unless prepared on engraved border displaying the seal and signature of the registrar-recorder/county clerk.翻译成中文,帮我翻译的书面点.谢谢_百度作业帮
英文好的朋友,帮我翻译一句英文,谢谢this copy not valid unless prepared on engraved border displaying the seal and signature of the registrar-recorder/county clerk.翻译成中文,帮我翻译的书面点.谢谢
英文好的朋友,帮我翻译一句英文,谢谢this copy not valid unless prepared on engraved border displaying the seal and signature of the registrar-recorder/county clerk.翻译成中文,帮我翻译的书面点.谢谢
这份附件只有在边缘处印有县注册登记科职员的盖章和签名才有效
这个副本无效,除非编写刻的印章,并显示了登记注册处书记签名的边界。去谷歌在线翻译。
这个副本不合法,除非雕刻玻片上边界显示注册主任--记录员或者当地书记官盖章和签名。
这个副本无效,除非编写刻的印章,并显示了registrar-recorder/county秘书签名边境}

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信