thanks..............................
&感谢分享!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&
我们将以您绑定的
作为接收批改短信的默认手机号码
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
输入您的手机号码,批改动态随时掌握!
订阅小站最新精品课程信息
您可以在设置—密码安全—绑定手机中随时修改您的手机号码
还差最后一步了!只要填写完邮箱即可同时获得批改短信提醒和小站精品课程信息两大福利了!
小站论坛,All Rights Reserved 小站国际教育&&沪ICP备号&&根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Oh, I have moving from one place to another.And so do I._________【小题1】______It’s in the next village._________【小题2】______Yes, you need to take a bus. It goes every hour.I’ll go there now. _________【小题3】______Thanks. _________【小题4】______How many do you want?Two dozens. _________【小题5】______Ok, see you later.See you later.A.I’ll make some cakes for a party.1 S: X% P. K, G' F B.Is it far from here?& V1 X) Z" i, j
j0 [; e+ a) D( a+ i C.Why are you moving to your new house?! H0 F6 P! \- a0 e) J8 a% a D.I’d like some eggs.7 C2 B; J! T, U; O7 e: O, I E. Would you carry the box for me?F. Do you want anything?G. Where’s the nearest supermarket?
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Oh, I have moving from one place to another.And so do I._________【小题1】______It’s in the next village._________【小题2】______Yes, you need to take a bus. It goes every hour.I’ll go there now. _________【小题3】______Thanks. _________【小题4】______How many do you want?Two dozens. _________【小题5】______Ok, see you later.See you later.A.I’ll make some cakes for a party.1 S: X% P. K, G' F B.Is it far from here?& V1 X) Z" i, j
j0 [; e+ a) D( a+ i C.Why are you moving to your new house?! H0 F6 P! \- a0 e) J8 a% a D.I’d like some eggs.7 C2 B; J! T, U; O7 e: O, I E. Would you carry the box for me?F. Do you want anything?G. Where’s the nearest supermarket?
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Oh, I have moving from one place to another.And so do I._________【小题1】______It’s in the next village._________【小题2】______Yes, you need to take a bus. It goes every hour.I’ll go there now. _________【小题3】______Thanks. _________【小题4】______How many do you want?Two dozens. _________【小题5】______Ok, see you later.See you later.A.I’ll make some cakes for a party.1 S: X% P. K, G' F B.Is it far from here?& V1 X) Z" i, j
科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】G【小题2】B【小题3】F【小题4】D【小题5】A解析试题分析:【小题1】根据下文,它在下一个村,可知上文是询问地点,故选G。【小题2】根据下文,是的,你需要乘坐公共汽车,可知上文询问路途远吗,选B。【小题3】根据How many do you want?你想要多少,可知上文为你想让我帮你带些东西吗?选F。【小题4】根据根据Two dozens.可知上文为我想要些鸡蛋,可知选D。【小题5】这里应该说明让别人帮忙买鸡蛋的原因,可知选A。考点:考查关于常见对话的文章点评:在答题中,应首先略读一下对话,了解一下对话的大致意思,然后把几个选项含义理解透,尤其注意意思相近,表达有交叉的选项之间的区别。然后再细读短文,把答案填入合适位置。答题时可以把含义相近的几个选项轮流填入同一处位置,反复阅读,反复体会,找出最佳选项,对于实在没有把握的小题可以留待最后完成。完成短文后,再认真通读一遍全文,看看上下语意是否通顺,是否符合逻辑关系。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心这3个动词是啥!1.to beto go regularly to a place 2.to suggest a plan,proposal etc.for other people to consider or discuss 3.to have a clear meaning and be easy to understand
bwrjnyc254
attend advise explain
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码阅读理解。
The kids at the top of the class get there by mastering (掌握) a few good ways that others can learn.
Here are some secrets of straight-A (全优的) students.
① Study comes first. When the books are open, phone calls will not be answered, TV shows will not
be watched.
② Study anywhere or everywhere. Some students work late at night when the house is quiet. Others
wake up early. But straight-A students study as soon as they come home from school. All agree that they
succeed in their study because they can keep studying like this.
③ Organize well. Don't waste time looking for a pencil or missing paper. Keep everything at the right
④ Plan your time. If you want to be a straight-A student, make sure to finish all your tasks before the
deadine (最后期限).
⑤ Take good notes and use them. The teacher will test you on what he or she emphasized (强调).
That's what you find in your notes.
⑥ Do more than you are asked. Part of learning is practicing. The more you practice, the better you
will learn.
1. From the passage, if a task should be completed next Wednesday, a straight-A student win complete
A. next Tuesday
B. next Thursday
C next Friday
D. next Saturday
2. Li Bing watches TV as soon as he gets home and often looks around for his ball pen when he does his homework. What kinds of learning ways above do you think he has to master?
3. From the passage, you know a straight-A student has mastered the following learning ways except _____.
A. organizing well
B. planning his time
C. taking good notes and using them
D. testing himself_科教类阅读 - 看题库
阅读理解。
&&&& The kids at the top of the class get there by mastering (掌握) a few good ways that others can learn. Here are some secrets of straight-A (全优的) students. &&&& ① Study comes first. When the books are open, phone calls will not be answered, TV shows will not be watched. &&&& ② Study anywhere or everywhere. Some students work late at night when the house is quiet. Others wake up early. But straight-A students study as soon as they come home from school. All agree that they succeed in their study because they can keep studying like this. &&&& ③ Organize well. Don't waste time looking for a pencil or missing paper. Keep everything at the right place. &&&& ④ Plan your time. If you want to be a straight-A student, make sure to finish all your tasks before the deadine (最后期限). &&&& ⑤ Take good notes and use them. The teacher will test you on what he or she emphasized (强调). That's what you find in your notes. &&&& ⑥ Do more than you are asked. Part of learning is practicing. The more you practice, the better you will learn.
1. From the passage, if a task should be completed next Wednesday, a straight-A student win complete &&& it _____.
A. next Tuesday B. next Thursday C next Friday D. next Saturday
2. Li Bing watches TV as soon as he gets home and often looks around for his ball pen when he does his homework. What kinds of learning ways above do you think he has to master?
A..①⑤ B. ②⑥ C. ①③ D. ④⑤
3. From the passage, you know a straight-A student has mastered the following learning ways except _____.
A. organizing well B. planning his time C. taking good notes and using them D. testing himself}

我要回帖

更多关于 be in place 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信