“If yourif he were herethe m...

【 The Jewels[悍將傳奇] 】【 英文 】【 2000 】
()天生註定愛你/富士電視台Pride冰上悍將主題曲Lyrics:Freddie MercuryMusic:Freddie MercuryI was born to love youWith every single beat of my heartYes, I was born to take care of youEvery single day...I was born to love youWith every single beat of my heartYes, I was born to take care of youEvery single day of my lifeYou are the one for meI am the man for youYou were made for meyou're my ecstasyIf I was given every opportunityI'd kill for your loveSo take a chance with meLet me romance with youI'm caught in a dreamAnd my dream's come trueIt's so hard to believeThis is happening to meAn amazing feelingComin' through -I was born to love youWith every single beat of my heartYes, I was born to take care of you更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Every single day of my lifeI wanna love youI love every little thing about youI wanna love you, love you, love youBorn - to love youBorn - to love youYes I was born to love youBorn - to love youBorn - to love youEvery single day - of my lifeAn amazing feelingComin' throughI was born to love youWith every single beat of my heartYes, I was born to take care of youEvery single day of my lifeYes I was born to love youEvery single day of my lifeGo, I love you babeYes, I was born to love youI wanna love you , love you, love youI wanna love youI get so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonelyYeah, I want to love youYeah, give it to me
()強棒出擊/Nba籃球賽中場指定/搖滾童話/5566翻唱原曲Lyrics:Brian MayMusic:Brian MayBuddy you're a boy make a big noisePlayin' in the street gonna be a big man some dayYou got mud on yo' faceYou big disgraceKickin' your can all over the placeSingin''We will we will rock youWe will we will rock you'Buddy you're a young man hard manShoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some dayYou got blood on yo' faceYou big disgraceWavin' your banner all over the place更多更詳盡歌詞 在 'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Buddy you're an old man poor manPleadin' with your eyes gonna make you some peace somedayYou got mud on your faceYou big disgraceSomebody better put you back into your place'We will we will rock you'Singin''We will we will rock you'Everybody'We will we will rock you''We will we will rock you'Alright
()冠軍之歌/Lg冷氣2004形象廣告曲2002世界盃足球賽預告I've paid my duesTime after timeI've done my sentenceBut committed no crimeAnd bad mistakesI've made a fewI've had my share of sandKicked in my faceBut I've come throughAnd I need to go on and on and on and onWe are the champions - my friendAnd we'll keep on fighting till the endWe are the championsWe are the championsNo time for losers'Cause we are the champions of the worldI've taken my bowsAnd my curtain callsYou've bought me fame and fortuneAnd everything that goes with itI thank you all更多更詳盡歌詞 在 But it's been no bed of roses no pleasant cruisesI consider it a challenge before the whole human raceAnd I ain't gonna loseAnd I need to go on and on and on and onWe are the champions - my friendAnd we'll keep on fighting till the endWe are the championsWe are the championsNo time for losers'Cause we are the championsWe are the champions - my friendAnd we'll keep on fighting till the endWe are the championsWe are the championsNo time for losers'Cause we are the championsWe are the championsWe are the championsNo time for losers'Cause we are the champions
()擋不住的唱快/Espn Star Sports運動精神形象曲Lyrics:Freddie MercuryMusic:Freddie MercuryTonight I'm gonna have myself a real good timeI feel alive and the world turning inside out Yeah!And floating around in ecstasySo don't stop me now don't stop me'Cause I'm having a good time having a good timeI'm a shooting star leaping through the skyLike a tiger defying the laws of gravityI'm a racing car passing by like Lady GodivaI'm gonna go go goThere's no stopping meI'm burning through the sky Yeah!Two hundred degreesThat's why they call me Mister FahrenheitI'm trav'ling at the speed of lightI wanna make a supersonic man out of youDon't stop me now I'm having such a good timeI'm having a ball don't stop me nowIf you wanna have a good time just give me a callDon't stop me now ('cause I'm havin' a good time)Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin' a good time)I don't want to stop at allI'm a rocket ship on my way to MarsOn a collision courseI am a satellite I'm out of control更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I am a sex machine ready to reloadLike an atom bomb about toOh oh oh oh oh explodeI'm burning through the sky Yeah!Two hundred degreesThat's why they call me Mister FahrenheitI'm trav'ling at the speed of lightI wanna make a supersonic woman of youDon't stop me don't stop meDon't stop me hey hey hey!Don't stop me don't stop me ooh ooh ooh (I like it)Don't stop me don't stop meHave a good time good timeDon't stop me don't stop me AhI'm burning through the sky Yeah!Two hundred degreesThat's why they call me Mister FahrenheitI'm trav'ling at the speed of lightI wanna make a supersonic man out of youDon't stop me now I'm having such a good timeI'm having a ball don't stop me nowIf you wanna have a good time just give me a callDon't stop me now ('cause I'm havin' a good time)Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin' a good time)I don't want to stop at all
()致命的深情Written:Brian May/Frank Musker And Elizabeth LamersI'm just the pieces of the man I used to beToo many bitter tears are raining down on meI'm far away from homeAnd I've been facing this aloneFor much too longI feel like no-one ever told the truth to meAbout growing up and what a struggle it would beIn me tangled state of mindI've been looking back to findWhere I went wrongToo much love will kill youIf you can't make up your mindTorn between the loverAnd the love you leave behindYou're headed for disaster'cos you never read the signsToo much love will kill youEvery timeI'm just the shadow of the man I used to beAnd it seems like there's no way out of this for meI used to bring you sunshine更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Now all I ever do is bring you downHow would it be if you were standing in my shoesCan't you see that it's impossible to chooseNo there's no making sense of itEvery way I go I'm bound to loseToo much love will kill youJust as sure as none at allIt'll drain the power that's in youMake you plead and scream and crawlAnd the pain will make you crazyYou're the victim of your crimeToo much love will kill youEvery timeToo much love will kill youIt'll make your life a lieYes, too much love will kill youAnd you won't understand whyYou'd give your life, you'd sell your soulBut here it comes againToo much love will kill youIn the end...In the end.
()讓我自由Lyrics:QueenMusic:QueenWhy don't you take another little piece of my heartWhy don't you take it and break itAnd tear it all apartAll I do is giveAll you do is takeBaby why don't you give meA brand new startSo let me live (so let me live)Let me live (leave me alone)Let me live, oh babyAnd make a brand new startWhy don't you take another little piece of my soulWhy don't you shape it and shake it 'till you're really in controlAll you do is takeAnd all I do is giveAll that I'm askin'Is a chance to live(So let me live) - so let me live(Leave me alone) - let me live, let me liveWhy don't you let me make a brand new startAnd it's a long hard struggleBut you can always depend on meAnd if you're ever in trouble - heyYou know where I will beWhy don't you take another little piece of my lifeWhy don't you twist it, and turn it更多更詳盡歌詞 在 And cut it like a knifeAll you do is liveAll I do is dieWhy can't we just be friendsStop livin' a lieSo let me live (so let me live)Let me live (leave me alone)Please let me live(Why don't you live a little)Oh yeah baby(Why don't you give a little love...?)Let me livePlease let me liveOh yeah baby, let me liveAnd make a brand new startTake another little piece of my heart now babyTake another little piece of my heart now babyTake another little piece of my soul now babyTake another little piece of my life now babyIn your heart, oh baby(Take another piece, take another piece)Please let me live(Take another piece, take another piece)Why don't you take another pieceTake another little piece of my heartOh yeah babyMake a brand new startAll you do is takeLet me live
()你是我最好的朋友Lyrics:John DeaconMusic:John DeaconOoh you make me liveWhatever this world can give to meIt's you you're all I seeOoo you make me live now honeyOoo you make me liveOoh you're the best friend that I ever hadI've been with you such a long timeYou're my sunshine and I want you to knowThat my feelings are trueI really love youOh you're my best friendOoo you make me liveOoh I've been wandering roundBut I still come back to youIn rain or shineYou've stood by me girlI'm happy at homeYou're my best friend更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Ooo you make me liveWhenever this world is cruel to meI got you to help me forgiveOoo you make me live now honeyOoo you make me liveYou're the first oneWhen things turn out badYou know I'll never be lonelyYou're my only oneAnd I love the thingsI really love the things that you doYou're my best friendOoo you make me liveI'm happy at homeYou're my best friendOh you're my best friendOoo you make me liveYou you're my best friend
()在壓力之下Lyrics:Queen/David BowieMusic:Queen/David BowiePressure pushing down on mePressing down on you no man ask forUnder pressureThat burns a building downSplits a family in twoPuts people on streetsBah bah bah bah bah bahBah bah bah bah bah bahThat's o-kay!It's the terror of knowingWhat this world is aboutWatching some good friendsScreaming let me out!Pray tomorrow takes me higherPressure on peoplePeople on streetsDo do do bah bah bah bahO-kayChippin' aroundKick my brains round the floorThese are the daysIt never rains but it poursPeople on streetsPeople on streets更多更詳盡歌詞 在 It's the terror of knowingWhat this world is aboutWatching some good friendsScreaming let me out!Pray tomorrow takes me higher higher higherPressure on peoplePeople on streetsTurned away from it allLike a blind manSat on a fence but it don't workKeep coming up with loveBut it's so slashed and tornWhy why why?Love love love loveInsanity laughs under pressure we're crackingCan't we give ourselves one more chance?Why can't we give love that one more chance?Why can't we give love give love give love?Give love give love give love give love give love?Cause love's such an old fashioned wordAnd love dares you to careFor people on the edge of the nightAnd love dares you to change our wayOf caring about ourselvesThis is our last danceThis is our last danceThis is ourselves under pressureUnder pressure pressure
()Lyrics:Roger TaylorMusic:Roger TaylorRadio I'd sit alone and watch your lightMy only friend through teenage nightsAnd ev'rything I had to knowI heard it on my radioYou gave them all those old time starsThrough wars of worlds - invaded by MarsYou made 'em laugh - you made 'em cryYou made us feel like we could flyRadioSo don't become some background noiseA backdrop for the girls and boysWho just don't know or just don't careAnd just complain when you're not thereYou had your time you had the powerYou've yet to have your finest hourRadioAll we hear is Radio ga gaRadio goo gooRadio ga gaAll we hear is Radio ga gaRadio blah blahRadio what's new?Radio someone still loves youWe watch the shows - we watch the starsOn videos for hours and hours更多更詳盡歌詞 在 We hardly need to use our earsHow music changes through the yearsLet's hope you never leave old friendLike all good things on you we dependSo stick around cos we might miss youWhen we grow tired of all this visualYou had your time you had the powerYou've yet to have your finest hourRadioAll we hear is Radio ga gaRadio goo gooRadio ga gaAll we hear is Radio ga gaRadio goo gooRadio ga gaAll we hear is Radio ga gaRadio blah blahRadio what's new?Someone still loves youRadio ga gaRadio ga gaRadio ga gaRadioYou had your time you had the powerYou've yet to have your finest hourRadio
()找一個人來愛Lyrics:Freddie MercuryMusic:Freddie MercuryEach morning I get up I die a littleCan barely stand on my feetTake a look in the mirror and cryLord, what you're doing to meI have spent all my years in believing youBut I just can't get no relief, Lord!Somebody, ooh somebodyCan anybody find me somebody to love?I work hard every day of my lifeI work till I ache my bonesAt the end (of the day)I take home my hard earned pay all onMy own-I get down on my kneesAnd I start to prayTill the tears run down from my eyesLordsomebody, ooh somebodyCan anybody find me-somebody to love?(He works hard) Everyday-I try and I try and I tryBut everybody wants to put me downThey say I'm goin' crazyThey say I got a lot of water in my brainAw they ain't got no common senseHe's got nobody left to believe inooh ooh ooh ooh somebodyCan anybody find me somebody to love?Can anybody find me to love?Got no feel, I got no rhythmI just keep losing my beatI'm alright, I'm alrightI ain't gonna face no defeatI just gotta get out of this prison cellSomeday I'm gonna be free, Lord!Find me somebody to loveFind me somebody to loveFind me somebody to loveFind me somebody to loveFind me somebody to loveFind me somebody to loveFind me somebody to loveFind me somebody to loveSomebody, somebodySomebody find meSomebody find me someone to loveCan anybody find me somebody to love?更多更詳盡歌詞 在 Find me somebody, somebody, somebody to loveFind me find me find me find me find meOoh somebody to loveAnybody, anywayAnybody find me somebody to love?Yeah, yeahLove有誰能幫我找個人來愛?每天早晨起床,我就更加消沉甚至站不起來瞥見鏡中的自己,不禁哭了起來上帝,你對我做了什麼?!我花了一輩子信仰祢卻得不到任何解脫有誰........有誰能.........有誰能幫我找個人來愛?這一生,我每天都努力工作工作到腰酸背痛然後把辛苦掙來的錢拿回家我屈膝跪下開始祈禱直到眼底淚如雨下有誰........有誰能.........有誰能幫我找個人來愛?(他努力的工作)我每天努力的嘗試但每個人都想制止我他們說我是瘋了說我腦筋有問題完全失去理性我已不信任任何人噢!上帝有誰........有誰能.........有誰能幫我找個人來愛?失去感覺,抓不到節奏我開始不知無措但我還好,一切 OK不願承認被擊倒我必須掙脫這牢籠總有一天我會得到自由,上帝!有誰........有誰能.........有誰能幫我找個人來愛?更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()殺手女王Lyrics:Freddie MercuryMusic:Freddie MercuryShe keeps Moet and Chandon in her pretty cabinet'Let them eat cake' she saysJust like Marie AntoinetteA built in remedy for Khrushchev and KennedyAnd anytime an invitation you can declineCaviar and cigarettes well versed in etiquetteExtr'ordinarily niceShe's a killer queen gunpowder gelatineDynamite with a lazer beamGuaranteed to blow your mindRecommended at the priceInsatiable an appetite wanna try?To avoid complicationsShe never kept the same addressIn conversation she spoke just like a baronessMet a man from China went down to Geisha MinahThen again incidentally if you're that way inclined (she's akiller queen)Perfume came naturally from Paris (naturally)更多更詳盡歌詞 在 For cars she couldn't care lessFastidious and preciseShe's a killer queen gunpowder gelatineDynamite with a lazer beamGuaranteed to blow your mindRecommended at the priceInsatiable an appetite wanna try?Drop of a hat she's as willing as a playful as a pussy catThen momentarily out of actionTemporarily out of gasTo absolutely drive you wild - wildShe's out to get youShe's a killer queen gunpowder gelatineDynamite with a lazer beamGuaranteed to blow your mindRecommended at the priceInsatiable an appetite wanna try?Wanna try
()再一次的轟轟烈烈Lyrics:John DeaconMusic:John DeaconSteve walks warily down the streetWith his brim pulled way down lowAin't no sound but the sound of his feetMachine guns ready to goAre you ready hey are you ready for this?Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?Out of the doorway the bullets ripTo the sound of the beat yeahAnother one bites the dustAnother one bites the dustAnd another one gone and another one goneAnother one bites the dustHey I'm gonna get you tooAnother one bites the dustHow do you think I'm going to get alongWithout you when you're goneYou took me for everything that I hadAnd kicked me out on my ownAre you happy are you satisfied?How long can you stand the heatOut of the doorway the bullets ripTo the sound of the beat look outAnother one bites the dustAnother one bites the dust更多更詳盡歌詞 在 And another one gone and another one goneAnother one bites the dustHey I'm gonna get you tooAnother one bites the dustHeyOh take it - Bite the dust bite the dustHey Another one bites the dustAnother one bites the dust owAnother one bites the dust he heAnother one bites the dust haaaaOoh shoot outThere are plenty of ways that you can hurt a manAnd bring him to the groundYou can beat himYou can cheat himYou can treat him bad and leave himWhen he's downBut I'm ready yes I'm ready for youI'm standing on my own two feetOut of the doorway the bullets ripRepeating to the sound of the beatAnother one bites the dustAnother one bites the dustAnd another one gone and another one goneAnother one bites the dust yeahHey I'm gonna get you tooAnother one bites the dustShoot out更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()那瘋狂的小東西就是愛Lyrics:Freddie MercuryMusic:Freddie MercuryThis thing called love I just can't handle itThis thing called love I must get round to itI ain't readyCrazy little thing called loveThis thing (this thing) called love (called love)It cries (like a baby)In a cradle all nightIt swings (woo woo)It jives (woo woo)It shakes all over like a jelly fishI kinda like itCrazy little thing called loveThere goes my babyShe knows how to Rock'n'RollShe drives my crazyShe gives me hot and cold feverThen she leaves me in a cool cool sweat更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I gotta be cool relax get hip!Get on my track'sTake a back seatHitch hikeAnd take a long ride on my motor bikeUntil I'm readyCrazy little thing called loveI gotta be cool relax get hip!Get on my track'sTake a back seatHitch hikeAnd take a long ride on my motor bikeUntil I'm ready (ready Freddie)Crazy little thing called loveThis thing called love I just can't handle itThis thing called love I must get round to itI ain't readyCrazy little thing called love...更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()Lyrics:Brian MayMusic:Brian MayFlash - Ah - Saviour of the universeFlash - Ah - He'll save ev'ry one of usSeemingly there is no reason for theseExtraordinary intergalactical upsets (ha ha ha)What's happening Flash?Only Dr Hans Zarkov formerly at N A S AHas provided any explanationFlash - Ah - He's a miracleThis mornings unprecedented solar eclipseIs no cause for alarmFlash - Ah - King of the impossibleHe's for ev'ry one of usStand for ev'ry one of usHe'll save with a mighty handEv'ry man ev'ry woman ev'ry childWith a mighty Flash更多更詳盡歌詞 在 General Kaka Flash Gordon approachingWhat do you mean Flash Gordon approaching?Open fire all weaponsDispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his bodyFlash - AhGordon's aliveFlash - Ah - He'll save ev'ry one of usJust a man with a man's courageHe knows nothing but a manBut he can never failNo one but the pure in heartMay find the golden grail oh oh oh ohFlash Flash I love youBut we only have fourteen hours to save the EarthFlash
()這場表演還要繼續Empty spaces - what are we living forAbandoned places - I guess we know the scoreOn and onDoes anybody know what we are looking forAnother hero another mindless crimeBehind the curtain in the pantomimeHold the lineDoes anybody want to take it anymoreThe show must go onThe show must go onInside my heart is breakingMy make-up may be flakingBut my smile still stays onWhatever happens I'll leave it all to chanceAnother heartache another failed romanceOn and onDoes anybody know what we are living forI guess I'm learningI must be warmer nowI'll soon be turning round the corner nowOutside the dawn is breakingBut inside in the dark I'm aching to be free更多更詳盡歌詞 在 The show must go onThe show must go on - yeahOoh inside my heart is breakingMy make-up may be flakingBut my smile still stays onYeah oh oh ohMy soul is painted like the wings of butterfliesFairy tales of yesterday will grow but never dieI can fly - my friendsThe show must go on - yeahThe show must go onI'll face it with a grinI'm never giving inOn with the showI'll top the billI'll overkillI have to find the will to carry onOn with theOn with the showThe show must go on更多更詳盡歌詞 在
()波西米亞狂想曲金氏世界紀錄「最受英國聽眾歡迎單曲Lyrics:Freddie MercuryMusic:Freddie MercuryIs this the real life-Is this just fantasy-Caught in a landslide-No escape from reality-Open your eyesLook up to the skies and see-I'm just a poor boy,I need no sympathy-Because I'm easy come,easy go,A little high,little low,Anyway the wind blows,doesn't really matter to me,To meMama,just killed a man,Put a gun against his head,Pulled my trigger,now he's dead,Mama,life had just begun,But now I've gone and thrown it all away-Mama ooo,Didn't mean to make you cry-If I'm not back again this time tomorrow-Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-Too late,my time has come,Sends shivers down my spine-Body's aching all the time,Goodbye everybody-I've got to go-Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)更多更詳盡歌詞 在 I don't want to die,I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all-I see a little silhouetto of a man,Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the Fandango-Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-Galileo,Galileo,Galileo GalileoGalileo figaro-Magnifico-But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me-He's just a poor boy from a poor family-Spare him his life from this monstrosity-Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-Bismillah! No-,we will not let you go-let him go-Bismillah! We will not let you go-let him goBismillah! We will not let you go-let me goWill not let you go-let me goWill not let you go let me goNo,no,no,no,no,no,no-Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-So you think you can love me and leave me to die-Oh baby-Can't do this to me baby-Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-Nothing really matters,Anyone can see,Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,Any way the wind blows....}

我要回帖

更多关于 if he were here 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信