求一篇英语演讲稿带翻译,要求:1、150词左...

当前位置:
>>>写一篇演讲稿,介绍一下你家的猫。要求: 1. 通顺,结构清晰。 2..
写一篇演讲稿,介绍一下你家的猫。
要求: 1. 通顺,结构清晰。 2. 应包括动物的外貌、性格、喜爱的食物以及其他一些特别的信息。 3. 80词左右。 Good morning, class, &&&& Today, I would like to say something about _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank you!
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
&&&& Today, I would like to say something about my cat. Her name is Nice and she is two years old. &&&& Nice has short, grey fur and white paws. Her eyes are green and yellow. She is very small but lovely. She is usually friendly to me because I never frighten her or pull her ears. Her favourite food is fish. She also likes milk. She likes sleeping under my grandmother's bed. She never does anything wrong. &&&& I feed Nice every evening. My grandmother plays with her every day. She is a member of our family. I will look after her well till the end. Thank you! (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“写一篇演讲稿,介绍一下你家的猫。要求: 1. 通顺,结构清晰。 2..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“写一篇演讲稿,介绍一下你家的猫。要求: 1. 通顺,结构清晰。 2..”考查相似的试题有:
8175472504315293229453115070164670求一篇1分钟的英语演讲稿.150字左右.题目是:I HAVE A DREAM_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:645,911贴子:
求一篇1分钟的英语演讲稿.150字左右.题目是:I HAVE A DREAM收藏
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
给你马丁路德金的要吗
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
I&HAVE&A&DREAM--i&want&to&sleep&with&my&english&teacher!\
haha,&i&bet&this&is&a&good&title~
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
first&you&say&what&is&your&dream&(what&is&it&about&and&DESCRIBE&it)&then&you&say&why&you&care&about&the&dream,&does&it&inspire&you&in&anytime&or&is&it&just&a&fantasy&dream&that&you&always&wanted&to&dream&about.
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一篇英文演讲稿,100到150字左右,要有趣,带翻译_百度知道
求一篇英文演讲稿,100到150字左右,要有趣,带翻译
提问者采纳
参考一:Predicting Our Future China, our great motherland, is developing very fast. More and more techniques are being used into our daily life. Well, let's imagine what our future will be like in 50 years. First, there will be more trees but less pollution. It's very important for us to protect our living environment. However, some people are destorying it only because they want to fullfill their selfifh purpose-to get more and more money. We are being told that it's wrong to bulid our happiness on the sufferings of our descendants. So, I think we should do something to change the present situation. And now our goverment is trying to solve this problem, and some relevent policies will come into force very soon.We could expect a bright future for our environment. Second, much more advanced technologies will be used, which will provide us much more convinence. After 50 years, we will have our own robots help us with the housework, and the life will become easier and more comfortable. When you are free, you could fly to the moon for vacation or fly rockets to the moon. Everything is possible. Last but not the least, I'd like to say that we could predict the future, and I believe with our continuous efforts, all of our dreams will come true one day. Do you agree with me? Let's take action now! 预见我们的未来 中国,我们伟大的祖国,正在快速地发展氦户遁较墚记蛾席阀芦。越来越多的技术被应用于我们的日常生活。那么,让我们来想象一下50年以后的未来是什么样子的。 首先,这里会有更多的树木却更少污染。保护我们的生存环境很重要,但是,一些人为了实现一己私利,赚更多的钱而不断的破坏环境。我们不断地被告知,把我们的幸福建立在子孙后代的痛苦之上是错误的,所以我认为我们应该做些什么来改变现状。现在我们的政府正在试图解决这个问题,不久一些相关政策也将出台。我们可以期待我们的环境会有一个光明的未来。 第二,更多的先进技术将被应用,而这些经给我们提供很大方便。50年以后,我们会有自己的机器人来帮助我们做家务,生活将变得更简单更舒适。当你有空的时候,你可以去香港度假,或者飞去月球。什么事都是有可能的。 最后,我想说,我们可以预见未来,并且我相信通过我们不断的努力,终有一天我们所有的梦想都会实现。你同意我的看法吗? 让我们开始行动吧! 参考二:关于北京奥运会这篇,不会难的,下面有其中文大意:)~ &The Games of the 29th Olympiad in 2008 are awarded to the city of Beijing.&With the motto &New Beijing, Great Olympics&, Beijing promises to host a &Green Olympics&, a &Hi-tech Olympics& and the &People's Olympics&. Chinese people always appreciate the purposes and principles of Olympic ideal, support the efforts of Olympic Games to promote world peace. The Chinese Government and people are doing our the utmost/best to prepare for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, and shooting at the pageant with advocating Olympic ideal, sparkpluging world peace and enhancing the relationships among the world. Olympic spirit are gonna spread again in orient cultural ancient China. The government and people of China have always admired the purposes and principles of the Olympic spirit and supported the efforts made by the Olympics in promoting world peace. The Chinese government and people are doing our utmost in preparation for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. It is our hope to make it a grand gathering that will carry forward the Olympic spirit, promote world peace and enhance the friendship among people of the world, so that the Olympic spirit will flourish once again, this time in China, an oriental country with an ancient civilization. 中国人民一向赞赏奥林匹克精神的宗旨和原则,支持奥林匹克运动为促进世界和平所做的努力。中国政府和中国人民正全力以赴,做好2008年北京奥运会的筹备工作,力争把2008年奥运会办成一次弘扬奥林匹克精神、促进世界和平、增进各国人民友谊的盛会,让奥林匹克精神在中国这一东方文明古国 再次得到发扬。参考三:A Young Idler,An Old Beggar Almost everyone knows the famous Chinese saying:A young idler,an old beggar. Throughout history,we have seen many cases in which this saying has again and again proved to be true. It goes without saying that the youth is the best time of life,during which one's mental and physical states are at their peaks. It takes relatively less time and pains to learn or accept new things in a world full of changes and rapid developments. In addition,one is less likely to be under great pressure from career,family and health problems when young. Therefore,a fresh mind plus enormous energy will ensure success in different aspects of life. Of course,we all know:no pains,no gains. If we don't make every effort to make good use of the advantages youth brings us,it is impossible to achieve any goals. As students,we should now try our best to learn all the subjects well so that we can be well prepared for the challenges that we will face in the future. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲 几乎所有人都知道中国有一句老话:少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲.通过阅读历史,我们从一个又一个的案例当中得知,这句话被证实是真确的. 不用说都知道,在青年时期,人的智力和身体状况都是一生中最好的,这也是一个人一生中最好的时期.在这个处处都不停地转变,飞快地发展的世界里,年轻使人相对地用更少的时间去学习和领悟新知.在这时,很少人会困在从事业上来的压力下,家庭和健康问题也比较小(就是说不是没有--译者).所以,一个清醒的脑袋加上巨大的能量就会成就人生中不同方面的成功. 当然,我们都知道:没有挫折就没有获得.如果我们没有好好努力去利用年轻带给我们的优胜之处,那就没有可能获得任何的成功.作为中学生,我们应该做到最好去学好每一个科目,这样的话,我们就可以为将来即将面对的挑战做好准备.
其他类似问题
演讲稿的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁学校有几个去英国的名额,让准备一篇英语演讲稿。求大师写一篇毛遂自荐类型的英语作文,150字左右,我高一_百度知道
学校有几个去英国的名额,让准备一篇英语演讲稿。求大师写一篇毛遂自荐类型的英语作文,150字左右,我高一
我急用,很重要,谢谢了。
Handan: the hometown of idiom and allusionsCishan Culture an early Neolithic culture in the Yellow River of China, occupied from about
BC. The site is located on an alluvial terrace near the modern town of Cishan in Wu'an County, Hebei Province, and has evidence of barley, rice, and millet farming as well as domesticated pigs, dogs, and chickens. Cishan represents one of the oldest sites in the world to have evidence for domesticated dogs and pigs. The millet was recovered from 80 hoards, some of which were two meters in height. The Cishan Cultural Remains Site, occupying a land area of near 140,000 square meters, has been listed as the nation key cultural relic preservation organ by the State Council. These cultural relics proved that, as early as in more than 7300 years ago, the ancients already resided in half burrow -like house, primarily has been settling down the life by the primitive.The Handan Dream one of the literary masterpieces written by Chinese dramatist Tang Xianzu in the Ming Dynasty (), is adapted from Shen Jiji's
romance story A Tale within the Pillow. And what’s more, the idiom Living in a fool's paradise derived from this story. It was about a scholar who went to the capital for the civil exam and was enlightened by an Immortal. Lu Sheng , the protagonist, is a down-and-out scholar who meets with Lu Dongbin, an immortal on a mission to convert a man into the world of the ever living, at a small inn in the city of Handan. Upon hearing Lu Sheng's complaint about his wretched life, Lv Dongbin lends him a porcelain pillow to sleep on. In his dream, Lu Sheng experience 50 years of vicissitudes of life as a high official, only to wake up to the stark reality that the yellow millet the innkeeper has been cooking for him is not yet done. The drama captures the seamy side of officialdom in the feudal society.There are over 500 Chinese idioms and allusionsare derived from Handan, including the following typical ones: Riding and shooting in Hu's garbs 胡服骑射), Living in a fool's paradise, Returning the jade intact to the state of Zhao ( 完璧归赵), Carrying rod to ask for punishment ( 负荆请罪), Imitating another without success and losing what used to be one's own ability (邯郸学步), Volunteering one’s service (máo suì zì jiàn 毛遂自荐), Relieving the besieged by besieging the base of the besiegers (围魏救赵), No one picks up and pockets anything lost on the road (路不拾遗), Embracing a woman on his breast, one has no indecent feeling (坐怀不乱), Worth a couple of towns together ( 价值连城), When the snipe and the clam grapple, it is the fisherman who stands to benefit ( 鹬蚌相争, 渔翁得利), Burning one's own way to retreat and being determined to fight to the end (破釜沉舟), The proverbial Lord Ye who claimed to be fond of dragons was in fact mortally afraid of them (叶公好龙).Tai Chi is definitely part of the life in Handan. Early morning walks are rewarded with high quality Yang-style Tai Chi (杨式太极) being performed all over the place. Each morning on one of Handan's main squares, large groups of Tai Chi practitioners gather to study with a variety of teachers, and the quality is really good. The original home of the Yang Family is actually just outside Handan near a walled village called Guangfu (广府), which is an hour's bus ride from Handan. It has the potential to be quite a nice area. They are doing it up at the moment, and it will obviously be a tourist attraction in the future.
其他类似问题
毛遂自荐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信