这种题目有问题,你直接跟老师说题目有问题
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
应试教育的牺牲品啊,无语
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇关于西方迷信的英文版论文,一定要英文版!题目是A General Study on Superstitions in the West_百度知道
急求一篇关于西方迷信的英文版论文,一定要英文版!题目是A General Study on Superstitions in the West
一楼的好心人,您给我的网站有英语论文不错,可是找不到我需要的内容啊,我要关于西方迷信的。还有哪些好心人如果有合适的东东 但是字数太多的话麻烦发到这个QQ 邮箱里~~~~明天下午就交了,有点急,拜托大家了!
按默认排序
其他3条回答
you can use library datebases to find some. For example, My athens is a combination of acdemic resources. Or you can search in Google scholar. I wish you can find what you need.
A Comparative Study on the Personality Characters of Fosterlings in Teachers' and General ChildrenHu Yu1,2, She Ling3(1 School of Education,Wenzhou University,Wenzhou, Department of Psychology,East China Normal University,Shanghai, Institute of Youth Studies,Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences,Shanghai,200020)
Fosterling in teachers' is a new group of children in present-day China.With the Eysenck Personality Questionaire(EPQ)and Group Thematic Test for Students(T-TAT),the research was carried out on 160 Fosterlings and general children in Wenzhou.It is shown that Fosterlings differ from general children in some personality characteristics.Lastly we gave some reasons for these results from the angle of social contact.
评论一个玩劲舞的少女,前几天晚自习回家,被一辆卡车给撞死了,司机丧尽天良,把她的尸体拖进猪球场旁的小巷内奸污,随即逃跑.你看到这条消息后,请将它转发到3个百度贴吧,如果没发,你妈妈会在1个月后被汽车撞死,你爸爸会在1年后得绝症凄惨而亡,以后你的孩子一出生就是怪胎! 如果照上面的做了,全家平安,5天后,你喜欢的人会来找你!千万别怪我,不知道是哪个王八蛋发的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇《对校园停车的看法》de大学英语作文!120字的_百度知道
求一篇《对校园停车的看法》de大学英语作文!120字的
提问者采纳
For the campus parking view
The fact that
College students drives their cars to the college is becoming more and more popular.As a result ,we get the &chance&to deal with
the situation we
encounter.
On the one hand,I can't deny that cars
provide us with convenience
,it's faster to get to a place with the help of cars .While on the other hand ,we have to be faced with a lot of problems, for example,our quiet and peaceful road is getting crowded. Also,we are ofen suffering from traffic jams. What's worse,we can't make sue that
our security is guaranteed.
From my point of view ,parking in the campus should be limited .Or, if we have another choice,the establishment of an auto zone is badly needed. Only in this way ,our colorful campus life won't be affected.
其他类似问题
大学英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需一篇关于坐过山车的英语作文
急需一篇关于坐过山车的英语作文 10
就是讲坐过山车过程和感想的
it was my first rided and felt somewhat acared and excited.i felt excited because it was the most highest games of all.when i saw the people queueing to have a ride,i felt curious too.because i want to try the fun.as i know so far,those who want to try are teenagers and late 20's.
as i took the last seat of the giant roller coaster my knees went soft like jelly.but in my mind,i must overcome my fear.as the engine roar,that is the sign that the rides is about to start.the wheels slowly and gentaly againt the rails,then suddenly ,it sunk and made people screamed.then it went up and down made people turned upside-down too.i can not heard my voice at all,it might because everybody is screaming.
in a word,i found it is exciting to take rooler coaster,and i will try one more time if i got the chance,because i really enjoy the screaming.
大概都是这样了,哈哈~~~
提问者 的感言:很好啦
太感谢啦~~~~~谢谢
等待您来回答
外语领域专家速求一篇英语作文.100词左右.内容:5月6日上午9点40分.邮局附近十字路口.一绿色出租车闯红灯后与一白色..._百度知道
速求一篇英语作文.100词左右.内容:5月6日上午9点40分.邮局附近十字路口.一绿色出租车闯红灯后与一白色...
速求一篇英语作文.100词左右.内容:5月6日上午9点40分.邮局附近十字路口.一绿色出租车闯红灯后与弧缉汾狙莴缴风斜袱铆一白色轿车相撞.轿车司机受轻伤入院,出租车及司机被带往警察局处理.
我有更好的答案
On May 6, 9 40 points. Near the post office at the inters弧缉汾狙莴缴风斜袱铆ection. A taxi after a red light green and white car crash. The car driver suffered minor injuries were admitted to the hospital, a taxi driver was taken to the police station and processing.满意请火速采纳,
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信