写一篇英语作文80字以上的英语作文‘你喜欢交什麼样的朋友?’

你希望结交什么样的朋友,结合自己的实际谈谈自己的想法,写一篇英语作文,80_百度知道求一篇英语作文:对于年轻人,是家庭重要还是朋友重要,写出你的观点,并举例说明此观点.150字以上
When we talk about belonging, we attribute as the anchor our families and friends.But many people often want to tell the more importance of them.many people think that the family is the most important...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文:你喜欢住在城市还是乡村?为什么?写一篇80字左右的英语作文.(初一京教版水平)
Many people appreciate the conveniences of the city.
People in the city can seefilms, visit exhibitions and watch games every day if they like to. Furthermore, if they want to Become scholars, scientists or artists, they can find what they need in the city: libraries, colleges, museums, and so on. The last But not the least important thing I'd like to say is that they can get to know as many people as they want in the city.
But some other people are attracted by the beauty of the country. First, if one is in the country he feels he is closer to nature: small streams, high mountains, fresh air, green grass and so on, all this makes people happy and stirs up the love of life. Second, in the country, people seem to have more freedom. They can sing high in the field, ride horses along a brook and do some interesting farm work.
Of course, both the city and the country have their disadvantnges. As for the city, there is pollution, noise and heavy traffic. And as far as the country is concerned, its inefficient transportation, delayed news always make people feel isolated.
Compared with cities, the country is relatively backward, but nothing can be com pared with the clean atmosphere and the gentle pace of living. Living in the country is very good for your health. With the deveJopment of economy, it is a trend that people will migrate from the city to the country.
初一京教版水平!!!80字左右!!!你是复制来的吧?别糊弄我!!!
你自己改一下就好啦,要不然我帮你改咯,需要的话在最问
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
,nither too hot nor too cold. so ,I like changsha very very much. LZ我也是刚找到的。我去写了,自己慢慢琢磨 i like to live in rural
扫描下载二维码求一篇英语作文:对于年轻人,是家庭重要还是朋友重要,写出你的观点,并举例说明此观点.150字以上
In the growing field of happiness research,one thing is overwhelmingly clear.People who are socially engaged are more likely to be happy—and less likely to be depressed—than those who aren't.In fact,Time Magazine poll found that the four most significant sources of happiness—children (77 percent),friendships (76 percent),contributing to the lives of others (75 percent),and spouse/partner (73 percent)—all involved spending meaningful time with other people.The problem:“We're so caught up with extraordinary work burdens,we don't have time to enjoy the people we love or contribute to the lives of others,” says Post.That time crunch is quite real,says John de Graaf,president of the public policy organization Take Back Your Time.“Compared to 30 years ago,the average family now spends an extra 500 hours per year working outside the home.” We're also spending more time getting to work and back.“Traffic is getting worse and we're not investing in mass transit,” says de Graaf.“Most of the data I've seen shows that we've doubled our average commute times in the past generation.” Obviously,it depends on where you live—and where you work.Those most impacted:affluent families who chose even larger homes over living closer to work,and younger families who are priced out of homes of any size closer to centers of employment.Although friends make an impression on your life,they do not have the same influence that your family has.Nothing is as important to me as my family.From them,I learned everything that is important.I learned about trust,ambition,and love.Your family is with you forever.They are not going to leave you because they find another daughter they like better.They are not going to leave you because they think you are too much trouble.A family is permanent,while friends come and go.Your parents are your role models.They will encourage you to do your best,to push yourself,and to improve yourself.Friends want you to stay the same:they don’t want you to be different.A family is ambitious for you.Friends are not.Your family teaches you about love.A family’s love is not judgmental.They love you for everything you are.Friends may love you because you have a new car or because you go out with them on Saturdays.A family loves you.Friends only like you.Without my family,I wouldn’t know what to do.I wouldn’t feel as secure.I might not have the ambition to go to school.I probably would be afraid to love.My family is my greatest influence.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写总评,80字以上,100字以下。作文如下_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一篇英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信