His grandpa的音标 goes to...

He goes to the park with _his grandpa_.(画线部分提问) ____ ____he___ ____ ___ ___ ____?_百度作业帮
He goes to the park with _his grandpa_.(画线部分提问) ____ ____he___ ____ ___ ___ ____?
He goes to the park with _his grandpa_.(画线部分提问) ____ ____he___ ____ ___ ___ ____?
Who does he go to the park with? 希望可以帮到你哦!望采纳 谢谢!O(∩_∩)O1.Lin usually watches TV after supper (改一般疑问句)2.Peter likes pepsi cola better than coca cola(改同意句)3.cody goes to visit his grandpa (three times a month)(对打括 号的提问)4.the new house cost Mr smith a lof of_百度作业帮
1.Lin usually watches TV after supper (改一般疑问句)2.Peter likes pepsi cola better than coca cola(改同意句)3.cody goes to visit his grandpa (three times a month)(对打括 号的提问)4.the new house cost Mr smith a lof of
1.Lin usually watches TV after supper (改一般疑问句)2.Peter likes pepsi cola better than coca cola(改同意句)3.cody goes to visit his grandpa (three times a month)(对打括 号的提问)4.the new house cost Mr smith a lof of money(改否定句)5.Mr smith was very poor.He coudln't buy that expensive overcoat(合并成一句)6.The nice laptop bag cost kenvin (400 yuan )(对打括号的提问)7.Alice began to learn violin when she was six (改同意句)8.Jane's first job in Ausntralia was(a cook)(对打括号的提问)9.Iris did some shopping last night with her mother (改为否定句)10.My grandparents have lived in the countryside (since 1990)(对打括号的提问)11.Peter leaves his flat at half past seven every day (改为否定句)12.Tom started so late that he missed the plan (改同意句)13.John’s little son looks (tall and thin )(对打括号的提问)14.My friend Lucy's bought a very nice sweater for her mother(改感叹句)15.When shall we have a spring outing?Can you tell me?(合并成一句)16.Sue has already written a letter to this father(改一般疑问句)17.John runs fastest in his class (改同意句) 18.There is (a little)milk in the glass (对打括号的提问)19.Cody told us some good news yesterday(改否定句)20.Sue was very keen on the play "Lion King".she went to the grand theatre to enjoy it (合并成一句话)
自己做的..看一下适合不..1.Does Lin usually watch TV after supper?2.Peter prefer pepsi cola than coca cola.3.What times does cody go to visit his grandpa?4.The new house did not cost Mr smith a lof of money.5.Mr smith was very poor so that he coudln't buy that expensive overcoat.6.How much money did the nice laptop bag cost?7.Alice began to learn violin since she was six.8.What's Jane's first job in Ausntralia?9.Iris didn't do some shopping last night with her mother 10.How long have my grandparents lived in the countryside?11.Peter doesn't leave his flat at half past seven every day.12.Tom missed the plan because he started so late.13.what does John's little son look like?14.What a nice sweater that my friend Lucy bought for her mother!15.Can you tell me that when shall we have a spring outing?16.Has Sue already written a letter to this father?17.John is the fastest runner in his class.18.How much milk is there in the glass?19.Cody didn't tell us some good news yesterday.20.Sue was very keen on the play "Lion King" so she went to the grand theatre to enjoy it.根据下面的句子选择正确的图片。
) 1. Jack lives in Sydney.
) 2. His father goes to work by subway.(
) 3. His father teaches math in a school.(
) 4. His grandpa reads newspapers every day.(
) 5. Jack alway_百度作业帮
根据下面的句子选择正确的图片。
) 1. Jack lives in Sydney.
) 2. His father goes to work by subway.(
) 3. His father teaches math in a school.(
) 4. His grandpa reads newspapers every day.(
) 5. Jack alway
根据下面的句子选择正确的图片。
(&&&& ) 1. Jack&lives&in&Sydney.&&(&&&& ) 2.&His&father&goes&to&work&by&subway.(&& &&)&3.&His&father&teaches&math&in&a&school.(&&& &)&4.&His&grandpa&reads&newspapers&every&day.(&&& &)&5. Jack&always&goes&to&bed&at&9:30.(&& &&)&6.&His&sister&likes&playing&the&violin.
1. C&& 2. A&& 3. D&& 4. B& &5. E&& 6. FHe often goes to Hainan()with his wife_百度作业帮
He often goes to Hainan()with his wife
He often goes to Hainan()with his wife
Island 海南(岛)}

我要回帖

更多关于 grandpa的音标 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信