在线翻译句子子啊。。。。。。帮帮忙吧。。。。...

中译英,句子翻译 ,英语高手们帮帮忙啊_百度知道
中译英,句子翻译 ,英语高手们帮帮忙啊
有责任心 那么我将会好好珍惜 .中国人讲究缘分二字3.希望你就我是我要寻找的那个人,没有想到的是遇到了你2,传统,温文尔雅的女人、珍惜我,如果你能够爱我。感谢你出现在我的生命中,也许是上帝可怜我,让我和女儿下半辈子能够快乐的生活不要翻译器的~谢谢~1.我是前不久通过朋友的介绍注册到这个网站的,我是一个对感情专一
提问者采纳
不过. I was introduced by a friend to register in this website.2, and elegant lady. I appreciate your presence in my life. I am a delicated。。. Chinese people believes in fate。对于其他可能出现的事情不负责,虽然不能说水平很高。1. I hope you are the right person for me。下面是我自己翻译的冰雪≥v≤遗梦 是机器翻译的. It is out of my expectation to meet you here. God blesses me and my daughter to have a happier life. 3,我本人仅对翻译本身负责, conventional. If you could love and cherish me and be responsible, I will value it,但是作为交流使用足够了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译句子啊啊啊啊~~~帮帮忙吧~~~~_百度知道
翻译句子啊啊啊啊~~~帮帮忙吧~~~~
t&#39. If you enjoy being a great pianist but don&#39, forget it . You also have to like the hard and long training bes not enough to want to be a pianist
提问者采纳
仅仅想成为一名钢琴家还是不够的,在你实现之前你还应该喜欢这个艰苦而长久的努力过程。如果你仅仅是想成为一名伟大的钢琴家而并不喜欢这项工作,我看还是算了吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
如果仅是喜欢而没有行动的话,这还远远不够,你也必须去习惯长时间的高强度训练要成为一个钢琴家,钢琴不欢迎你,请离开
仅仅想成为一个钢琴家是不够的。你还得喜欢上在成为一名钢琴家前,那漫长而艰辛的磨练的过程。如果你只喜欢做一个伟大钢琴家的感觉,却受不了为此而付出的努力,那就算了吧。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁It is ...that...造句 带翻译 求三个句子大神们帮帮忙_作业帮
It is ...that...造句 带翻译 求三个句子大神们帮帮忙
It is ...that...造句 带翻译 求三个句子大神们帮帮忙
It is magazines that I read here 它是我在这读过的杂志 It is a cat that I never saw before 它是我以前从未见过的一只猫 ,It is a beautiful girl that I never saw before 这是我以前从未见过一个美丽的女孩,帮帮忙,句子翻译成英语!!_百度知道
帮帮忙,句子翻译成英语!!
5.伦敦警方在地铁站内发现了一枚由恐怖分子放置的秘密炸弹。25。33.他遇到过许多困难。14,而我父亲以写作而出名,就会输掉这场比赛.第76届奥斯卡金像奖获奖者于日揭晓。29.不论多么艰难,我们因该打击恐怖主义。121.在圣诞节到达这里是一个已经实现的愿望了.噪声污染迫使人们更加高声的交谈并使得他们更容易恼火,但是他却一点儿汉语也不会说。18,你都不该放弃天天练习说英语。34.格林夫妇离开美国已有十多年了。11。24.他们宁愿买辆新车。35,你最好确认一下是否所有的窗户和电灯都已经关好了。8.我从来没有看过比这更糟糕的电影了,因此这种按音乐会很适合我.虽然他已经在中国居住了两年,所以保持环境洁净是每个人的责任,孩子们安全脱险了.你认为中学生应该做些什么来改善我们的环境.她的声音非常优美。28。9.台湾海峡两岸的人么迫切的想要看到台湾回归祖国.不管是什么时间.我很喜欢她。3。20.据说恐龙是生存在200万年前的爬行动物.中国的绝大部分城市在广泛的使用因特网和移动电话。4。27,但是他从来没有放弃过。6.我喜欢安静的传统音乐,她不仅在酒吧唱歌还为别人写歌.去年冬天。40.1999年6月.一个学生如果太懒.有些地方。19。30.在你离家之前,太松懈的话。10。23.为了防止丢失重要的文件.我希望我已经做得能让你们开心,也不愿修理旧车。16。17,考试不及格就是情理之中的事了,一位世界闻名的国际象棋大师在与电脑的交锋中首次落败,我们都被吸引住了,提醒人们水中有鲨鱼。31,你到了那里就给我打电话.那位电影明星以她精湛的演技而著名?7,请点击“三亚”按钮.露茜小时候常利用破旧的衣服做布娃娃,沙滩上有了望塔。13。26.我们热爱和平。32。15,即使她有时有些自私.我们昨天直到大雨停了才离开学校。2,你应该把文件存储到CD上。21.SARS给人们一个很好的教训。22.绑匪已经被警察擒获.约翰今年夏天没有时间到法国度假.他昨天晚上花了将近半个小时做家庭作业.如果你像在网上看三亚的信息.英格兰队如果不改进打法
提问者采纳
31.16.4.11.27;ve never seen worse than this movie. Most of the cities in China to the extensive use of the Internet and mobile phones, so keep the environment clean is everyone&#39.19.28.35.26. No matter how hard.40.10. I'd better make sure whether all the Windows and electric light has been locked.23;t give up to practise speaking English every day.6, you&#39. Last winter. I prefer the quiet music, so the traditional according to the concert is very suitable for me, to the public. The movie star with her fine acting. England if not improve their game, 2004, when you get there, you shouldn&#39, we as the fight against terrorism. We yesterday until the heavy rain stopped to leave school1.9. People on both sides of the Taiwan strait.33. No matter what time. Her voice is very graceful..13.1999 in June. He yesterday evening spent nearly half an hour to do my homework. Lucy childhood often use broken-down clothes do Rag Dsanya&s a shark in the water. Arrived here at Christmas is a has wish.32. In you before leaving.21, please click &quot.14. I hope I&#39, words. The 76th annual Academy Awards in the winners on February 29. Do you think students should do to improve our environment.18.17.3. A student if too lazy too lax.15, give me a call.34, remind people there&#39, didn&#39.5. In order to prevent the loss of important document. John no time to France this summer vacation. The militant has been the policeman tackled. London police in the subway station was found in a medal by the terrorists placed secret bomb, and my father is famous by writing is famous.30.8.25. The SARS to give people a good lesson..12. Some places? Urgent to see Taiwan&#39.20.29, and beaches have the watchtower, she not only in the bar for other people write songs to sing, he will lose the game. Noise pollution forced people more loud talking and make them easier to angry, even if she sometimes some selfish. He met many difficulties., you should put the documents stored on a CD. If you like look on the net sanya information. I like her very much.24.22;s return to the motherland?7, childve done can make you happy. It is said that dinosaurs are living in 2 million years ago of reptile, but he was a little Chinese will not say.;s responsibility. The greens left the United States for ten DuoNt pass the exam is sensible. Although he has been living in China for two years.. They prefer to buy a new car rather than repair old car. We love peace, we have been attracted.2, but he never gave up, a world famous chess master in computer and pla button.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
句子翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
1. We love peace, and we were in the fight against terrorism.
2.SARS give people a good lesson, so to keep the environment clean is everyone's responsibility
3.1999 In June, a world-famous chess master in the computer lost the battle for the first time.
4. Vast majority of cities in China's extensive use of Internet and mobile phones.
5. Christmas has arrived here is a desire to achieve a.
6. Do you think students should do to improve our environment?
7 in some places, with the tower on the beach, a reminder that the water with sharks.
8 If you like to see Sanya information online, please click on the &Sanya& button.
9. Who movie star with her ...
上面这个翻译好多是直译的吧,中式英语,基本的语法错误漏洞百出!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁会英文的进来帮帮忙吧~!帮我翻译几个句子,用机器翻译的不要回答~谢谢合作!1,我很抱歉,我不能用英文和你流畅的沟通.这使我感到沮丧.2,这是我第一次和外国人聊天.3,如果你会中国该多好啊,_作业帮
会英文的进来帮帮忙吧~!帮我翻译几个句子,用机器翻译的不要回答~谢谢合作!1,我很抱歉,我不能用英文和你流畅的沟通.这使我感到沮丧.2,这是我第一次和外国人聊天.3,如果你会中国该多好啊,
会英文的进来帮帮忙吧~!帮我翻译几个句子,用机器翻译的不要回答~谢谢合作!1,我很抱歉,我不能用英文和你流畅的沟通.这使我感到沮丧.2,这是我第一次和外国人聊天.3,如果你会中国该多好啊,这样你就可以帮我提高英语水平了.
1.I'm terribly sorry but I can't smoothly communicate with you in English.I am very sorry about that.2.This is the first time I talk with a foreigner.3.How nice it would be if you could speak Chinese,as you may possibly help me improve my English.
i am sorry i cannot talk with you in english fluently ,which makes me sad .this is the first time i chat with a foreigner ,if you can speak chinese ,i
will be happy because you can help me to improve my english level
1、I'm awfully sorry that I can't communicate with you in English fluently. This makes me depressed.2、This is the first time that I talk with foreigner.3、It would be better for me to improve my English by your help if you could speak Chinese. 谢谢!
1.I‘m so sorry that I
cannot communicate with you fluently in English,which makes me so upset.2.It is the first time that I spoke to a foreinger.3.It would be so fantastic if you were in China so that you can help me to improve my English.
1. I am terribly sorry. I could not fluently talk with you in English and I felt depressed.2. This is my first chat with a foreigner.3.It would be much better if you could speak Chinese, by this way, you could help me a lot in learning English.
1. I'm terribly sorry but I can't smoothly communicate with you in English. I am very sorry about that. 2. This is the first time I talk with a foreigner. 3. How nice it would be if you could speak Chinese, as you may possibly help me improve my English.
1,我很抱歉,我不能用英文和你流畅的沟通。 1, I'm sorry, I can't use English and you smooth communication. 这使我感到沮丧。 This makes me feel depressed. 2,这是我第一次和外国人聊天。 2, this is my first time to chat with foreig...
可不可以再帮我翻译几个句子?拜托你了。
1.可以给我发张你的照片吗?
2.你会唱歌吗?能唱首给我听听吗?
3.我现在有点事,我们下次聊啦。1.可以给我发张你的照片吗? Can you send me a picture/photo of yourself?
2.你会唱歌吗?能唱首给我听听吗?Are you good at singing? Would you please sing a s...}

我要回帖

更多关于 在线翻译句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信