Can you can do itmend it?解答

英语补全对话补全对话1A:Hi,Li Lei.B:Hi,Jim.A:What are you going to do tomorrow?B:much.Only some school work.A:Can you me mend my bike?It’s .B:Sure.A:Thank you.B:You’re .补全对话2A:Hello,Tom!What are you doing?B:I ’m eating cakes.Th_百度作业帮
英语补全对话补全对话1A:Hi,Li Lei.B:Hi,Jim.A:What are you going to do tomorrow?B:much.Only some school work.A:Can you me mend my bike?It’s .B:Sure.A:Thank you.B:You’re .补全对话2A:Hello,Tom!What are you doing?B:I ’m eating cakes.Th
英语补全对话补全对话1A:Hi,Li Lei.B:Hi,Jim.A:What are you going to do tomorrow?B:much.Only some school work.A:Can you me mend my bike?It’s .B:Sure.A:Thank you.B:You’re .补全对话2A:Hello,Tom!What are you doing?B:I ’m eating cakes.They are .Would you like one?A:No,thanks.I’m .Can you which food is my favourite?B:Bananas?A:No,I like them a .B:Pears?A:No,I don’t like them .B:Apples?A:Yes,I like them a .What about you?B:I like them very much,too.补全对话3A:Hi,Li Lei!B:Hi,John!A:Which do you like ,the city or the county?B:The .A:Why?B:Because I like birds and sheep.I like to look at the blue sky and green hills.What about you?A:I don’t think .The city is interesting than the country.But I like skating in the country in winter.补全对话4A:Hello,Jake.Nice to see you!Come here,please.Let’s talk about we are going to do tomorrow.B:Tomorrow is Sunday.I’d like to play football.There is a going to a football match on the playground tomorrow afternoon.I’m one of the players.You want to go and the match,don’t you?A:I like basketball than football.We’re going to basketball match in the school stadium tomorrow afternoon.B:So you can’t go with me.What a pity!补全对话5A:Jim Green?B:Mr Wu ,he is not .C:Excuse me .I’m I’m late,because the traffic is .A:It doesn’t ,but tomorrow,please on time.C:Yes,sir.Thank you.补全对话6A:Excuse me.May I a basket,sir?B:Take it .A:Thank you.Oh,,this is too small.Who a B:I think Sam .A:Thank you .补全对话7A:Oh,dear.My ruler is short.you have .B:Yes.It’s my pencil-box.A:Good.I it?B:Sure.Here you are.But please it to me soon.A:Ok.Thank you.补全对话8A:Hi,Jim!It’s Mid-Autumn Day today.Here mooncakes.Would of them.B:May .But why you mooncakes?A:look!A mooncake is round.Doesn’t it the moon?B:Oh,I see.in it A:Can’t you It egg in side.A:Jim,now with nuts .B:This one is .
A:Hi,Li Lei.B:Hi,Jim.A:What are you going to do tomorrow?B:"Not" much.Only some school work A:Can you me mend my bike?It’s "broken." B:Sure.A:Thank you.B:You’re "welcome" 补全对话2 A:Hello,Tom!What are you doing?B:I ’m eating cakes.They are "delicious" Would you like one?A:No,thanks.I’m "full".Can you"tell me" which food is my favourite?B:Bananas?A:No,I like them a "little" B:Pears?A:No,I don’t like them .B:Apples?A:Yes,I like them a"lot" .What about you?B:I like them very much,too.补全对话3 A:Hi,Li Lei!B:Hi,John!A:Which do you like ,the city or the county?B:The "county" .A:Why?B:Because I like birds and sheep.I like to look at the blue sky and green hills.What about you?A:I don’t think "so".The city is interesting than the country.But I like skating in the country in winter.补全对话4 A:Hello,Jake.Nice to see you!Come here,please.Let’s talk about "what"we are going to do tomorrow.B:Tomorrow is Sunday.I’d like to play football.There is a going to a football match on the playground tomorrow afternoon.I’m one of the players.You want to go and "watch"the match,don’t you?A:I like basketball "more"than football.We’re going to "watch"basketball match in the school stadium tomorrow afternoon.B:So you can’t go with me.What a pity!补全对话5 A:Jim Green?B:Mr Wu ,he is not "here".C:Excuse me .I’m"sorry" .I’m late,because the traffic is"bad" .A:It doesn’t"matter" ,but tomorrow,please on time.C:Yes,sir.Thank you.补全对话6 A:Excuse me.May I "take"a basket,sir?B:!Take it .A:Thank you.Oh,,this is too small.Who a B:I think Sam .A:Thank you .补全对话7 A:Oh,dear.My ruler is short."Do"you have "a longer one"?.B:Yes.It’s "in "my pencil-box.A:Good.Can I borrow it?B:Sure.Here you are.But please "give" it to me soon.A:Ok.Thank you.补全对话8 A:Hi,Jim!It’s Mid-Autumn Day today.Here "are"mooncakes.Would you like to eat some of them.B:May I eat them?But why do you eat mooncakes?A:look!A mooncake is round.Doesn’t it "like"the moon?B:Oh,I see."what's"in it A:Can’t you "see it"?It"has" egg in side.B:Mum!It’s "delicious"!A:Jim,now with nuts .B:!This one is "more delicious".基本就是这样子了有些你写的让我不明白我能做到的就这些了
有理,你有功夫打出来,为什么不直接思考一下呢?!
乖,自己的事情自己做。大人们也要懂点事,不要回答不该回答的问题。
老师布置得作业,一定要自己完成,不要自己欺骗自己,到头来受害的还是自己
补全对话1 A: Hi, Li Lei. B: Hi, Jim. A: What are you going to do tomorrow? B: (nothing) much. Only some school work. (Why)? A: Can you (please help) me (to)mend my bike? It’s (bro...1.My watch______(not work).Can you mend it?2.When _____you _____(finish)your work?---Last night.1.My watch______(not work).Can you mend it?2.When _____you _____(finish)your work?---Last night._百度作业帮
1.My watch______(not work).Can you mend it?2.When _____you _____(finish)your work?---Last night.1.My watch______(not work).Can you mend it?2.When _____you _____(finish)your work?---Last night.
1.My watch______(not work).Can you mend it?2.When _____you _____(finish)your work?---Last night.1.My watch______(not work).Can you mend it?2.When _____you _____(finish)your work?---Last night.
1.My watch______(not work).Can you mend it?won't work我的手表不走了,你能修好它吗?一般什么什么不工作了用won't ,表示一种倾向2.When _____you _____(finish)your work?---Last night.did,finish你什么时候做完你的工作的?昨晚上.过去时.did后面用动词原形
won'did, finish
doesn't workdid, finish希望我的回答能够帮到你。如有疑问,欢迎追问。O(∩_∩)OIf you can not ____(mend) your bike yourself,have it ____(repair).I also called up parents ___(offer) singing lessons.好心的朋友帮帮忙,这是咱的英语作业~_百度作业帮
If you can not ____(mend) your bike yourself,have it ____(repair).I also called up parents ___(offer) singing lessons.好心的朋友帮帮忙,这是咱的英语作业~
If you can not ____(mend) your bike yourself,have it ____(repair).I also called up parents ___(offer) singing lessons.好心的朋友帮帮忙,这是咱的英语作业~
mend can是情态动词,情态动词后面接动词原形repaired have在这里是使役动词,表示“使...”,it指bike,自行车应该是被修理的,表示被动,用动词的过去分词.have sth done 表示“使...被...”to offer 这里called up parents 召集/动员父母,动员的目的是为了提供唱歌课,表示目的一般用动词的不定式,所以用to offer
can是情态动词,后面加动词原形
repaired 。
让某事被做,表被动2
不知道对不:mend,repaired,to offer.
If you can not mend your bike yourself,have it repaired.I also call up parents to offer singing lessons.— There’s
wrong with my chair. Can you mend it?— No problem.
A.something
B.nothing
C.everything
D.anything
_百度作业帮
— There’s
wrong with my chair. Can you mend it?— No problem.
A.something
B.nothing
C.everything
D.anything
— There’s
&&&&&&&& &wrong with my chair. Can you mend it?— No problem.
A.something
B.nothing
C.everything
D.anything中考总复习-代词专题训练(含答案)65
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
中考总复习-代词专题训练(含答案)65
代词专项练习题;一、中考题集锦;1.()Look!Theclockhasstop;A.everythingB.somethingC;2.()OldMr.Blackliveshapp;A.BothB.AllC.NoneD.Neith;3.()SamandHenryplayfootb;A.allB.bothC.everyD.some;4.()Atpresent,
代词专项练习题一、中考题集锦1. (
)Look ! The clock has stopped. Maybe there’s ______ wrong with it.A. everything
B. something
C. anything
D. nothing2. (
)Old Mr. Black lives happily with his three dogs. ______ of them are part of his family.A. Both
D. Neither3. (
)Sam and Henry play football very well. We hope _____ of them can join our team.A.all
D. some4. (
)At present, children mean _____ to most parents in China.A. everything
B. nothing
C. anything
D. something5. (
)Do you have toys? I’d like to buy______ for my cousin.A. it
D. that6. (
)You can take_____ of the two toy cars and leave the other for your brother.A. both
D. neither7. (
)Last month, we went to Li Zongsheng’s concert. The beautiful songs of his younger days reminded us to love _______.A. yours
D. our8. (
)I will never forget the day______ we spent in the old town with small houses.A. who
D. what9. (
)- There is _____ salt in the kitchen. Would you like to go and get_______, Tom?- OK!A. some
D. any10. (
)I was looking for a birthday gift for my mother, but I couldn’t find _____ suitable.A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everything11. (
)- How do you like these two books?- ______ of them are interesting. And I’ve read t hem several times.A. Both
B . Neither
D. Either12. (
)My friend Jenny often helps _____ with _____ English.A. I; me
D. I; my13. (
)We had a big meal and enjoyed _______ in yesterday party.A. themselves
C. yourself
D. ourselves14. (
)- What kind of music do you like?- I like music _______ I can dance to.A. because
D. that15. (
)Jerry and Scott are from America, but ______ of them are interested in Beijing Opera.A. all
C. neither
D. either16. (
)Last year we went to Paris, but this year we want to do _____ different.A. anything
B. something
C. nothing
D. everything17. (
)- How was your trip in Chengdu?- Not so good. I stayed there for two days, but it rained on ______ of the days.A. none
B. neither
D. all18. (
)- How is Helen in the new school?- She is doing well. There is ______ to worry about.A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everything二、预测模拟题1. (
)- The film Despicable Me 2 (卑鄙的我 2) is very wonderful, isn’t it?- Yes, but I don’t think ______ likes it.A. somebody
B. anybody
D. everybody2. (
)- We have red and yellow T-shirts. Which color do you like?- I’m afraid ______. I think blue will be OK.A. both
B. neither
C . either
D. none3. (
)- Did Helen Keller learn to speak by _________?- No, Miss Sullivan taught _______.A. herself
B. herself
D. her4. (
)Most young people find______ exciting to watch a football match.A. it
D. one5. (
)- Would you like to give me ______ to eat? I’m hungry.- There is a little in the fridge. Help yourself, please.A. anything
B. everything
C. nothing
D. something6. (
)- Can I borrow your dictionary, Tony?-Of course. I have two English-Chinese dictionaries. I can lend you ______.A. it
C. neither
D. either7. (
)- Tim, can you go to the cinema with me tomorrow?- Sorry, I am free on ______ of the weekdays. I only have time on Saturday and Sunday.A. either
B. neither
D. none8. (
)- Who looks after you brother?- ________. He can take care of himself.A. somebody
C. anybody
D. everybody9. (
)- Have you found your mobile phone ?- No, I haven’t found _______. I have to buy a new ______.A. that
D. one10. (
)- There are many kinds of computers here. Which one would you like, sir?- ______ is OK for me as long as the price is reasonable(合理的).A.Neither
D. Either11. (
)- Is this ______ sister’s key, John ?- No, it isn’t. _______ is in the bag.A. she
D. hers12. (
)- I’ve never seen so many wonderful stamps !- Behind ______ of the stamps has a special story. Let me tell you one by one.A. each
C. neither
D. both13. (
)- What were you doing over there, Jenny?- We were talking about Guo Mingyi ______ stories moved us.A. which
D. who14. (
)- How much orange juice is there in the fridge?- ______, but there’s some milk.A. nothing
D. neither15. (
)He knows ______ about the book because he hasn’t read it.A. nothing
B. something
C. everything
D. anything16. (
)- Are the books over there Jim’s ?- No. They aren’t _______. They are ______.A. mine
D. yours17. (
)- Do you know _______ this iPad belongs to?- Let me see. Oh, it’s ______.A. her
D. hers18. (
)I invited Jane and Sally to dinner, but _____ of them came.A. both
B. neither
D. either19. (
)If you have any spare milk, could you give me ________?A. little
C. a little
D. a few20. (
)- ______ does your sister do?- She is a nurse.A. Who
D. Why21. (
)I have two brothers. O ______ is a teacher.A. other
B. another
D. the other22. (
)The number of teachers in our school is larger than _____ of theirs.A. those
D. it23. (
)- Jenny, someone in your class was looking for you.- Oh, who was ______?A. he
D. that24. (
)- Look! Eric is running so fast that he may beat Tom right now.- Yes. And I think ______ of them is better at running than me. They do a good job !A. both
B. neither
D. either25. (
)- Jim, why not go and help your sister water the flowers there?- Why _____? I’m busy now. Jack is lying on the grass doing nothing.A. I
D. he26. (
)Friends are those _______ make you smile, always open their hearts to you and help you to succeed.A. which
D. who27. (
)- Do you work or are you a student?- _______. I have got a job and I study, too.A. neither
D. none28. (
)I can’t mend my bike _____. Can you mend it for _________?A. me
D. I; me29. (
)- Can you lend me a pen?- I am sorry, but I haven’t got ______.A. it
D. that30. (
)Our room is big, but ______ is bigger than _________.A. our
D. our答案:一、中考题集锦:BBBAB
BCC二、预测模拟题DBSAD
DCABC包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、文学作品欣赏、中学教育、高等教育、行业资料、专业论文、中考总复习-代词专题训练(含答案)65等内容。
 中考英语二轮复习专题练习:人称代词(含答案解析)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语复习中考二轮复习专题强化小题狂练: 人称代词 1.My parents are going to take...  中考英语二轮复习专题练习:物主代词(答案解析)_中考_初中教育_教育专区。初中三年级英语试卷中考二轮复习专题强化小题狂练: 物主代词 1.―Who is the boy over ...  中考英语二轮复习专题练习:人称代词(含答案解析)_政史地_初中教育_教育专区。初中三年级英语试卷中考二轮复习专题强化小题狂练: 人称代词 1.My parents are going...  中考总复习专题――冠词... 2页 1下载券 2010年中考总复习之代词... 暂无评价...【练习答案】 一 .1.Mine 2.our 3.hers 4.yourself 5.himself 6.ours 7...  8页 8财富值 代词中考练习题及参考答案 6页 2财富值喜欢此文档的还喜欢 ...适合初中复习适合初中复习隐藏&& 代词复习练习题(适合中考复习) 1. Please tell...  中考英语总复习专题二 代词详讲与练习 隐藏&& 代词八类: 人称代词, 物主代词, 反身代词, 指示代词, 不定代词, ( 疑问 代词, 连接代词, 关系代词 ). 一....  中考总复习代词专题 本专题归纳了各类代词的用法跟经典语法点,给出了较为有质量的练习,供大家参考学习。本专题归纳了各类代词的用法跟经典语法点,给出了较为有质量...  最新中考英语总复习专项练习 不定代词练习_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015 年中考英语复习二轮专项练习―不定代词练习 一、单项选择 1. We will have two family ...  中考英语二轮专项练习:不定代词练习(6页,含答案)_政史地_初中教育_教育专区。英语备课大师 en.eywedu.net【全免费】 2015 年中考英语复习二轮专项练习―不定代词...}

我要回帖

更多关于 you can do it 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信