can you dig itcan() it with a pencil这题的解析

AAPL: 185.11 ( -0.39 )
Friday, November 20,
am PT (10:39 am ET)
The Apple Pencil is more than just a drawing utensil &it can work as a full-fledged, system-wide stylus with the iPad Pro. But there are also certain tasks that just aren't possible with Apple's new accessory. Here's a breakdown of what it can and cannot do.You can open apps and links, scroll, and navigate
Let's get the biggest and most obvious answer out of the way first: Yes, you can open apps and scroll and do all general purpose navigation on the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil.
This includes all apps that were not designed for the Pencil. Flicking the stylus as you would your finger invokes momentum scrolling in exactly the same way.
Long presses are also acceptable, meaning you can use the Pencil to delete apps or open a link in a new tab.Scrolling works fine in any app, as does palm rejection.You cannot access edge gestures like Notification Center or Control Center
Swiping with your Apple Pencil from the top or bottom of the screen does nothing. You'll need to use your finger if you want to access these edge gestures.
There's no technical reason for this, of course&&it's a deliberate design decision by Apple.That goes for iOS 9 multitasking as well
The Apple Pencil cannot be used to invoke Slide Over or Split View. Swiping from the right side of the screen gives no response either.
And if you have a second app open in Slide Over, you can't push it off the screen with the Pencil. You also cannot resize apps in Split View with the Pencil.You can type on the keyboard, enter a lockscreen password, and invoke Spotlight search
If you're a hunt-and-peck typer, the Apple Pencil works as you'd expect with iOS 9's virtual keyboard on iPad Pro. That includes entering URLs in Safari, searching in the App Store, and similar text entry functions in any other apps.
The Pencil can also be used to drag down on the home screen to bring up Spotlight search. And you can scroll to the left to access search and Siri Suggestions.
If you want to bypass Touch ID, you can also pick up your Pencil to enter your lockscreen password.Third-party keyboards work fine with Apple Pencil, tooUsing Apple Pencil with Swype keyboard.
While typing on Apple's regular keyboard is a slow affair with Apple Pencil, it can be a bit more expedited with third-party keyboards that allow swiping and gesture-based input.
Here again, Apple Pencil works as you'd expect, simply replicating your fingertip. Swipe away, smudge-free.Palm rejection works everywhere
Want to rest your hand on the screen and use the Apple Pencil while you scroll in Safari? It works fine.
Put your hand on the iPad Pro display while you navigate the home screen, type on the keyboard, or doodle in Notes. It just works.
This means your Apple Pencil will work fine with apps that haven't been updated to specifically support the accessory.You can charge your Apple Pencil with a regular Lightning cable
Though it includes a male Lightning plug for recharging directly via the iPad Pro, Apple has also included a female-to-female Lightning adapter in the Apple Pencil packaging.
That means you can plug in your Pencil to a regular Lightning cable and charge it, if you so choose (and assuming you don't lose the adapter).Yes, you can trace through a piece of paperScribbling on an iPad Pro through a standard sheet of computer paper.
If you want to put a piece of paper on top of your iPad Pro and trace to draw, you can do that. We tested with a standard sheet of computer paper, and it worked fine.
Depending on the thickness of the paper, you may want to turn up the brightness to allow the display to show through the paper. Palm rejection works with paper atop the iPad Pro as well.But you cannot use the opposite end of the Apple Pencil as an eraser
Despite the fact that it's called a pencil and it features a round cap on the opposite end, there are no sensors located in the cap. Though you may instinctively turn the Pencil around in an attempt to erase, it won't work.
Apps instead must include an eraser option in software. You can use the Pencil to select that, and then erase accordingly.Multi-finger gestures don't work (obviously)
This should go without saying, but in case it was unclear, there is no way to return to the home screen or invoke the app switcher in iOS 9 with the Apple Pencil alone. It won't pinch to zoom, either.
If you use the four- or five-finger gestures in iOS 9 for multitasking or returning to the home screen, you'll need to switch to your hand. The Pencil cannot replicate all five of your fingers, clearly.
Or, just press the home button. With your Pencil, if you want.Apple Pencil won't work with your older iPad, or iPhone
Another obvious one, but for the sake of clarification, the Apple Pencil was designed in tandem with the iPad Pro and only works with Apple's 12.9-inch tablet.
The iPad Pro features a lower-latency display using a bespoke subsystem, sampling Pencil-to-screen interaction at 240 times per second. The iPad Pro only uses that high sample rate when it senses the Apple Pencil is in use, and then scales back to half that when a fingertip is being used.
None of that technology is found in your iPhone 6s or iPad Air 2. So don't bother buying this $100 accessory if you don't have an iPad Pro.
SAVE $24.00
SAVE $20.00
SAVE $400.00
SAVE $1600.00
SAVE $500.00
SAVE $400.00
Please enable JavaScript to view comments
Hot Topics您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
[绘画方面的资料]Fun.With.A.Pencil(Andrew.Loomis)(8月14日).pdf 122页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
FUN WITH A PENCIL
ALSO BY ANDREW LOOMIS
Figure Drawing for All It’s Worth
Creative Illustration
Drawing the Head and Hands
Three-Dimensional Drawing
WITH A PENCIL
ANDREW LOOMIS
COPYRIGHT 1939 BY ANDREW LOOMIS
FIRST PUBLISHED BY THE VIKING PRESS IN MAY 1939
BY THE MACMILLAN COMPANY OF CANADA LIMITED
REPRODUCED FOR EDUCATIONAL USE IN DECEMBER 2001
All drawings and text within this book are the property of
their respective copyholders and should not be reproduced
for any reason. They may only be used for the
purpose of practice and study.
DEDICATED TO EVERYONE WHO LOVES A PENCIL
MR. WEBSTER DEFINES DRAWING
AS DELINEATION. THAT DOESN’T
TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF A REAL
THEY KNOW LITTLE ABOUT IT.
STARTED WITH THE CAVE MAN,
SO EASY, IT’S A SHAME NOT TO BE
ABLE TO DO IT BETTER.
ANDREW LOOMIS
ALL THAT YOU NEED TO KNOW, TO START
THIS BOOK, IS HOW TO DRAW A CIRCLE. . . .
And it can be as lopsided as the family budget, and
still work out.
Don’t start out with that old gag, “I couldn’t draw a straight
正在加载中,请稍后...欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
Hi, I`m Tom. I have a pencil box. It`s big and it`s purple. It`s my good friend. It`s from my mom. What`s in the pencil box? My ruler is in it. It`s blue and red. That is a pencil. It is black and white. It`s not my pencil. It`s Cindy. She likes black and white. You can see a green pen and an eraser in it, too. The pen isn`t mine. I find(找到) it in the classroom this morning. It`s Tim`s. His name is on it. He isn`t at school now. Tim`s telephone number is . I can call(打电话)him. The nice eraser is my sister ,Linda`s.【小题1】What color is the pencil box?A.Purple.2 ^' A$ f1 G; P B.Black and white.' \) T6 [* X4 N' Z C.Blue and read.3 b0 L) i- [
h D.Orange.; `4 h( X6 E) E7 X% i& V- \ 【小题2】The pencil is _____.A.Tom`s.- R* I( X; ]4 E) W B.Cindy`s.5 M9 N) F4 a
a/ A! Y/ \ C.Linda`s.7 J) ?- ], c% E. [ D.Tim`s.3 ]9 a9 J& X; d 【小题3】Tom finds a ______ in the classroom.A.green pencil.3 T6 J
c1 T) e/ B B.green pen.8 g- _& ]" B* W) e+ U; ^# e C.red ruler." W4 W9 R8 h7 I. I$ G D.red eraser.3 A% h9 S" ]' g: H 【小题4】What`s Tim`s telephone number?.A.It`s .! N* `8 _( `& S( F/ Q B.It`s 4 I+ K& ?: P' H' G; V C.It`s .' d# `. a8 h8 U. ^+ V D.It`s .% ?8 Y0 Z$ T, Z- i 【小题5】______things(东西) are in the pencil box.A.Two4 @0 D6 I9 S* A3 d B.Three3 a9 G, I- L6 b8 K C.Four( d/ @3 M. G" g3 j* G1 b4 h6 d! U D.Five# O7 ]5 T9 I6 B* a
答案【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】C
解析试题分析:本文是汤姆介绍他的铅笔盒里的学习用品。他的铅笔盒是紫色的,是他妈妈给他的。铅笔盒里有一把蓝色和红色的尺子。里面有一支铅笔,是辛迪的,有一支绿色的钢笔是蒂姆的,还有一块橡皮是琳达的。【小题1】细节理解题,根据I have a pencil box. It`s big and it`s purple.可知这个铅笔盒是紫色的,故选A。【小题2】细节理解题,根据It`s not my pencil. It`s Cindy.可知这支铅笔不是我的,是辛迪的,故选B。【小题3】细节理解题,根据You can see a green pen and an eraser in it, too. The pen isn`t mine. I find(找到) it in the classroom this morning.可知汤姆在教师里发现了一支绿色的钢笔,故选B。【小题4】细节理解题,根据Tim`s telephone number is .可知蒂姆的电话号码是,故选C。【小题5】推理判断题。根据My ruler is in it. That is a pencil. You can see a green pen and an eraser in it, too.可知在汤姆的铅笔盒里有一把尺子,一支铅笔,一支钢笔和一块橡皮,共四件学习用品,故选C。考点:日常生活类短文阅读。任务型阅读。(每空1分,共5分)Eric: I can’t find my schoolbag. Do you see it, Alice?Alice: Is it blue one?Eric: No, it isn’t. It’s black.Alice: What’s in it?Eric: Some books, a dictionary, a notebook and a pencil box.Alice: What color are they?Eric: The dictionary is yellow, the notebook is green, and the pencil box is blue.Alice: And what’s in the pencil box?Eric: Two pens, a pencil and an eraser.Alice: Aha, Tom and I found it this morning. It is in the lost and found box now.You can ask Ms. Black for it.Eric: Thank you.【小题1】Eric has a _________ schoolbag.【小题2】__________and_________ found Eric’s schoolbag.【小题3】Two _________ ,a pencil and an eraser are in the pencil box.【小题4】Eric can ask___________ for his schoolbag.}

我要回帖

更多关于 you can do it 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信