六级报名内容管理员

发表于 11:11
电梯直达楼主
六级丹药图纸是不是一点要BOSS前3名或者帮战第一才可以得到阿~~~如果是那我们低V的玩家不是永远没机会做六级丹药~~~很坑吧~~~还有天雷珠老是不刷出来要我怎么做装备啊
发表于 12:43
找神秘商人 ← ← 有时候会有
发表于 12:51
要用元宝刷才有吧?我才V2刷不了
发表于 14:00
4级帮派BOSS礼包应该也有几率开出
发表于 15:42
我们还没到4级也快了~~~你是2区的吧.4级打BOSS你出过丹药吗
发表于 15:42
我是2区的BT达人求互粉
发表于 16:00
我们帮还没人开出过.不过要注意一点.一定要65以上再开礼包.否则 肯定是开不出6品的
发表于 16:02
刚好65.可是还没到4级帮会.郁闷
发表于 16:05
饿鬼16要怎么过啊~~~攻击太高了.抗不住
发表于 18:30
第一第二世界boss.还有就是4级帮派打刀疤兔第一第二.还有就是周末帮派战第一第二
发表于 19:46
哦~~打兔子要第一或者第二才有啊~~~还是帮主才有啊
发表于 21:27
打兔子是根据伤害值来的.跟世界BOSS一样.谁拿前三.礼包就进谁口袋
您还没有登录,请或事业单位岗位工资及薪级工资对照表
> 事业单位岗位工资及薪级工资对照表
事业单位岗位工资及薪级工资对照表&&&&来源:应届毕业生网公务员频道
  事业单位工作人员岗位工资标准对照表
专业技术人员
专业技术职务级别
职业资格级别
正处(校长)
副高(高讲、高级实指)
副处(副校长)
正科(中层正职)
副科(中层副职)
中级(讲师、一级实指)
初级(助讲、二级实指)
员级(教员、三级实指)
注:副高、中级和初级分别执行七、十、十二级
  专业技术职务岗位工资及薪级工资对照表
  说明:各专业技术岗位的起点薪级分别为:一级岗位39级,二至四级岗位25级,五至七级岗位工资16级,八至十级岗位9级,十一至十二级岗位5级,十三级岗位1级。
  事业单位专业技术人员工资套改表
  说明:各专业技术岗位的起点薪级分别为:一级岗位39级,二至四级岗位25级,五至七级岗位工资16级,八至十级岗位9级,十一至十二级岗位5级,十三级岗位1级。
  事业单位工人基本工资标准表
薪&&&&& 级&&&&& 工&&&&& 资
技术工一级
技术工二级
技术工三级
技术工四级
技术工五级
  说明:各技术工岗位的起点薪级分别为:一级岗位26级,二级岗位20级,三级岗位14级,四级岗位8级,五级岗位2级,普通工岗位的起点薪级为1级。
  管理岗位工资及薪级工资对照表
  工勤技能岗位工资及薪级工资对照表
技术工一级
技术工二级
技术工三级
技术工四级
技术工五级
工 资 标 准
国家级副职
省部级正职
省部级副职
厅局级正职
厅局级副职
县处级正职
县处级副职
乡科级正职
乡科级副职合作账号登录
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 366682|回复: 121
【2015年12月六级答案·解析·真题】这里最快·全·准
TA的每日心情吃饭 17:50签到天数: 101 天[LV.6]常住居民II主题帖子积分
Forza Milan!!!
六级t.jpg (60.28 KB, 下载次数: 1844)
17:19 上传
25c2b0bf-c38f--2ea.gif (1.94 KB, 下载次数: 247)
17:08 上传
【作文】(一)Direction: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short eaasy based on the picture below. You should focus on the difficulty in acquiring useful information in spite of advanced information technology. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
zuowen1.jpg (99.98 KB, 下载次数: 110)
18:19 上传
As is graphicallyrevealed in the cartoon, a few employees are holding
a conference in themeeting room equipped with advanced devices. However, the moststriking feature of the drawing is that the man in the center, whoseems like a manager, says that they have lots of informationtechnology, while useful information is badly needed. Simple as theillustration seems, it discloses a serious problem that it israther hard to obtain helpful information in the highly modernizedsociety.
A multitude of reasonscan account for the phenomenon. On the one hand, it can bepartially due to the fact that the modern technology has beendeveloping at an incredible speed, which provides a booming amountof information and it is difficult to tell the right from thewrong. On the other hand, it is also because the restriction aboutspreading information on the Internet is far from perfect, makingit difficult to get rid of the problem effectively andfundamentally.
From my perspective,it is high time that we transferred our focus from developingtechnology to searching for something helpful. Only in this way canwe acquire what we literally need.
(二)Direction:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the picture below. You should focus on the harm caused by misleading information online. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
zuowen 2.jpg (164.04 KB, 下载次数: 123)
18:16 上传
The cartoon, vivid and explicit, unfolds a sense to us, in which a woman, who stands by the door, makes a cup of coffee for her husband. However, the most striking feature of the drawing is that the husband, working in front of a computer, says that he feels unfortunate to live in a world with so much misleading information. Simple as the illustration seems, it discloses a serious problem that it is rather hard to obtain useful and helpful information in the highly modernized society.
Harmful are the impacts of the phenomenon and I would like to explore the following aspects. For one thing, by no means can we deny that nothing poses a greater threat to a corporation's strategy of development than the misleading information, the harm of which can never be ignored. For another, this kind of cheat also makes it impossible for individuals, especially adolescents, to tell the right from the wrong.
From my perspective, it is high time that the authorities concerned established relevant regulations to better the environment of the virtual world. Only in this way can both people and our country benefit a lot from the development of high technology.
(三)Directions:For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on thepicture below. You should focus on theimpact of social networking websites on reading.
zuowen3.jpg (196.12 KB, 下载次数: 118)
18:58 上传
“I love reading. I read about 3 hours aday.
My favorite book is Facebook.”
*Facebookis the name of a social networking website.
此文预计会引发巨大争议,有人会认为FB和朋友圈这类东西完全不是正真意义的“阅读”,但是也有认为,这才是当今时代有特色的阅读,其实,能说明白就好,观点没有正误。
Impact的含义:影响。
第一段: 描述漫画内容.强调网络阅读的趋势和现象
第二段: 分析网络读书的原因. ( 或 阐述不同的人的不同观点)在这一段,既可以把网络阅读的影响力归结为利大于弊,也可以归结为弊大于利,自圆其说即可。
第三段:双面总结,得出结论.
Thepicture describes a conversation between two people, one of them said: “I readabout 3 hours a day. My favorite book is Facebook.” The picture intends toinform us that the Internet has exerted an important influence on reading forthe modern citizens.
The phenomenon involves many factors, which canbe listed as the follows. To begin with, with the rapid development ofscientific technology, The Internet has become indispensable in our daily life.Undoubtedly, it provides people with many advantages and makes our life morecomfortable and efficient, including the way of reading. What’s more, it is a moreadvanced way to get information needed by people, and an efficient way to searchfor materials. “I have hardly ever bought any books since 2003. I have beenreading online in recent years.” said professor Wang from Peking University.“With the click of the mouse, any stories or information that I want at anygiven time or place, is there.” she said. This may well explain why so manypeople now prefer to embrace the wonders of the Internet than read print copiesof book or any other reading material.
Every coin hastwo sides, reading in social networking websites is no exception. Admittedly,there is false and useless information on the social networking websites, it isadvisable that we read more critically and carefully.
【听力】短对话答案
1. B. The dressing makes themixed salad very inviting.
2. B. He is opening a newconsulting firm.
3. B. The man may find thesupplies in the cabinet.
4. D. He has to use amagnifying glass to see clearly.
5. C. Redecorating heroffice.
6. A. Shortage of containerships.
7. A. Acolleague.
8. C. Hold the banquet at a differentplace.
长对话答案
ConversationOne
9. D. He often goes backhome late for dinner.
10. B. To discuss an urgentproblem.
11. C. There is a sharpincrease in India's balance of payment deficit.
ConversationTwo
12. D. They have unrealisticexpectations about the other half.
13. A. He is lucky to beable to do what he loves.
14. B. It is allglamour.
15. A.Amazed.&&
Passage One
16. B. Follow closely the fast development oftechnology.
17. B. What type of personnel the team should becomposed of.
18. D. A team manager should develop a certainset skills.
Passage Two
19. A. It is a program allowing people to shareinformation on the Web.
20. B. He met with an entrepreneur named JimClark.
21. B. They had confidence in his newideas.
Passage Three
22. A. Word-of-mouthadvertising.
23. D. To build up theirreputation.
24. D. By using the servicesof large advertising agencies.
25. C. Pre-test alternative ads or commercialsin certain regions.
短文听写答案
26. eternal
27. diminishing
28. absolute
29. succeed
30. on a vast scale
31. As regards
32. used up
33. disposing
34. modification
35. magnitude
第一版:短对话
W: Wow, what a variety of salads you’ve got on your menu, could yourecommend something special?
M: Well, I think you can try this mixed salad. We make the dressingwith fresh berries.
Q: what does the man mean?
W: I was talking to Mary the other day, and she mentioned that your newconsulting firm is doing really well.
M: Yes, business paced up much faster than we anticipated. We now haveover 200 clients.
Q: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
W: Do you know where we keep flash disks and printing paper?
M: They should be in the cabinet if there are any. That’s where we keepall of our office supplies.
Q: what does the woman mean?
W: The printing of this dictionary is so small. I can’t read theexplanations at all.
M: Let me get my magnify glass. I know I just can’t do without it.
Q: What does the man mean?
W: I’m considering having my office redecorated, the furniture is oldand the paint is chipping.
M: I’ll give you my sister-in-law’s number. She just graduated from aninterior designing academy, and will give a free estimate.
Q: What is the woman considering?
W: We have a full load of goods that needs to be delivered. But wecan’t get a container ship anyway.
M: That’s always being a problem in this port. The facilities here arenever able to meet our needs.
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
W: Why didn’t Rod get a pay raise?
M: The boss just isn’t convinced that his work attitude warranted it.She said she saw him by the coffee machine more often than at his desk.
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
W: The hotel called, saying that because of the scheduling there, theywon’t be are able to cater for our banquet.
M: I know an Indian restaurant on the high street that offers a specialdiner for groups. The food is excellent, and the room is large enough toaccommodate us.
Q: What does the man suggest they do?
Conversation 1
M: Hello Jane.
W: Hello Paul.
M: Please coming. I’m just getting ready to go home. Susan is expectingme for dinner. I wanted to be on time for a change.
W: Look, I’m terribly sorry to drop in this time on Friday, Paul, butit is rather important.
M: That’s OK. What’s the problem?
W: Well, Paul, I won’t keep you long. You see there is a problem withthe exchange rates. The Indian Rupee has taken a fall on the foreign exchangemarket. You see there is being a sharp increase in Indian’s balance of paymentdeficit.
M: I see. How serious, isn’t it?
W: Well, as you know, there have been reports of unrest India, and theprospects for the Rupee look pretty gloomy.
M: And that’s going to affect us, as if we didn’t have enough problemson our hands.
W: So I thought it would be wise to take out forward exchange cover toprotect our position on the outstanding contract.
M: Just a minute. Forward exchange cover, now what does that meanexactly?
W: Well, it means that JO notes enters into a commitment to sell IndianRupees at the present rate.
M: I see. And how will that benefit us?
W: Well, JO notes wouldn’t lose out if Indian Rupee falls further.
M: What will it cost, Jane?
W: A small percentage, about 1% and that can be built into the price ofthe bike.
M: Well, I don’t suppose there is much choice. All right Jane, let’sput it into action.
Q9: What do we learn aboutthe man’s daily life?
Q10: Why did the woman cometo see the man?
Q11: What makes the womanworry about the Indian Rupee?
Conversation 2
W: Charles, among other things, you regarded as one of the America’sgreat masters of the blues. A musical idiom does essentially about loss,particularly the loss of romantic love. Why does love die?
M: People often get into love affairs because they have unrealisticexpectations about somebody. Then when the person doesn’t turn out to be whothey thought he or she was, they start thinking maybe I can change him or her.That kind of thinking is a mistake. Because when the dust settles, people aregoing to be pretty much what they are. It’s a rare thing for anybody to be ableto change who they really are. And this creates a lot of problems.
W: At 62, you continue to spend a large percentage of your lifetouring. What appeals to you about life on the road?
M: Music, I don’t especially love life on the road, but I figure if youare lucky enough to be able to do what you truly love doing, you’ve got theultimate of life.
W: What’s the most widely-held misconception about the life of a famousmusician?
M: People think it’s all glamour. Actually we have the same troublesthey do. Playing music doesn’t mean life treats you any better.
W: How do you feel about being recognized everywhere you go?
M: You think I be used to it by now. But I still find it fascinating.You go to a little town in Japan, where nobody speaks English, yet they knowyou on side and know all your music. I’m still amazed by the love peopleexpress for me and by music.
Q12: What does the man sayabout most people when they get into love affairs?
Q13: What does the man sayabout himself as a singer on the road most of his life?
Q14: What do most peoplethink of the life of a famous musician?
Q15: How does the man feelwhenever he was recognized by his fans?
Changing technology and markets have stimulated the team approach tomanagement. Inflation, resource scarcity, reduced personnel levels and budgetcuts have all underscore the need for better coordination in organizations.Team management provides for this coordination. Team management calls for newskills if personnel potential is to be fully realized.&&Although a team may be composed ofknowledgeable people, they must learn new ways of relating and working togetherto solve cross-functional problems. When teams consist to be experiencedemployees from hierarchical organizations, who have been condition totraditional organizational culture. Cooperation may not occur naturally, itmainly to be created. Furthermore, the issue is not just how the team canfunction more effectively, but how it integrates with the overall organization,all society that it supposes it serves. A group of individuals is notautomatically a team. Therefore, team building may be necessary in order toimprove the group’s performance. Casey, an expert in this field, suggests thatthe cooperation process within teams must be organized, promoted and managed.He believes the team corporation results when members go beyond theirindividual capabilities, beyond what each is used to being and doing. Together,the team may then produce something new, unique and superior to that of any onemember. For this to happen, he suggests the multi-cultural managers exhibitunderstanding of their own and others’ cultural influences and limitations.They should also cultivate such skills as toleration of ambiguity, persistenceand patience, as well as assertedness. If a team manager exemplifies suchqualities, then the team as a whole would be better able to realize theirpotential and achieve their objectives.
Q 16: What should teammembers do to fully realize their potential?
Q 17: What needs to beconsidered for effective team management?
Q 18: What conclusion can wedraw from what Casey says?
In early 1994, when MarkAndreessen was just 23 years old, he arrived in Silicon Valley with an ideathat would change the world. As a student at the University of Illinois, he andhis friends had developed a program called Mosaic, which allowed people toshare information on the worldwide web. Before Mosaic, the web had been usedmainly by scientists and other technical people, who were happy just to sendand receive text. But with Mosaic, Andreessen and his friends had developed aprogram, which could send images over the web as well. Mosaic was an overnightsuccess. It was put on the university’s network at the beginning of 1993. Andby the end of the year, it had over a million users. Soon after, Andreessenwent to seek his fortune in Silicon Valley. Once he got there, he started tohave meetings with a man called Jim Clark, who was one of the Valley’s mostfamous entrepreneurs. In 1994, nobody was making any real money from theInternet, which was still very slow and hard to use.&&But Andreessen had seen an opportunity thatwould make him and Clark rich within two years. He suggested they should createa new computer program that would do the same job as Mosaic but would be mucheasier to use. Clark listened carefully to Andreessen, whose ideas andenthusiasm impressed him greatly. Eventually, Clark agreed to invest threemillion dollars of his own money in the project, and to raise an extra fifteenmillion from venture capitalists, who were always keen to listen to Clark’s newideas.
Q 19 What do we learn about Mosaic?
Q 20 What did Andreessen do upon arriving in Silicon Valley?
Q 21Why were venture capitalists willing to join in Clark’sinvestment?
Advertising informs consumers about the existence and benefits ofproducts and services and attempts to persuade them to buy them. The best formof advertising is probably word of mouth advertising which occurs when peopletell their friends about the benefits of products or services that they havepurchased. Yet virtually no providers of goods or services relay on this alone,which using paid advertising instead. Indeed many organizations also use institutionalor prestige advertising which is designed to build up their reputation ratherthan to sell particular products. Although large companies could easily set up theirown advertising departments, write their own advertisements and by media space themselves.They tend to use the services of large advertising agencies. These are likelyto have more resources and more knowledge about all aspects of advertising andadvertising media than single company. It is also easier for a dissatisfycompany to give its account to another agency. And it would be to fire theirown advertising staff. The company generally give the advertising agency andagreed budget. A statement of the objective of the advertising campaign know asbrief and overall advertising strategy concerning the message to becommunicated to the target customers. The agency creates advertisements anddevelops a media prime, specifying which media will be used and in which proportions.Agencies often produce alternative ads or commercials that pretested innewspapers, television stations etc. in different parts of the country. Beforea final choices was made
prior to anational campaign.
Q22 What is probably the bestform of advertising according to the speaker?
Q23 What does the speaker sayis the proposes of many organization using prestige advertising ?
Q24 How did large companiesgenerally handle their advertising?
Q25 What would advertisingagencies often do before a national campaign?
Extinction is a difficult concept to grasp. It is an eternal concept. Itis not at all like the killing of individual life forms that can be renewedthrough normal processes of reproduction. Nor is simply diminishing numbers.Nor is it damage that can somehow be remedied or for which some substitute canbe found. Nor is it something that only affects our own generation. Nor is it somethingthat could be remedied by some supernatural power. It is, rather, an absoluteand final act which there is no remedy on earth or in heaven. A species onceextinct, it’s gone forever. However many generations succeed us in comingcenturies, none of them will ever see this species that we extinguish. Not onlyus we bring about extinction of life on a vast scale. We are also making theland and the air and sea so toxic that the very conditions of life are being destroyed.As regard natural resources ,not only are the none renewable resources beingused up in a of frenzy of processing, consuming and disposing but we are alsoruining much of our renewable resources. Such as the very solid self on which terrestriallife depends. The change that is taking place on the earth and in our minds isone of the greatest changes ever to take place in human affairs. Perhaps thegreatest, since we are talking about is not simply another historical change orcultural modification. But it change the geological and biological as well as psychologicalorder of magnitude.
长篇阅读C 46. Not only moving objects and people but all systems have momentum.I 47. Changing the current energy system requires the systematic training of professionals and skilled labor.E48. Changing a light bulb is easier than changing the fixture housing it.K49. Efforts to accelerate the current energy transitions didn’t succeed as expected.G 50. To change the light source is costly ause you have to change the whole fixture.A 51. Energy systems, like an aircraft carrier set in motion, have huge momentum.G 52. The problem with lighting, if it arises, often doesn’t lie in light sources but in their applications.J 53. The biggest obstacle to energy transition is that the present energy system is too expensive to replace.D 54. The application of a technology can impact areas beyond itself.B 55. Physical characteristics of moving objects help explain the dynamics of energy systems.
卷二答案46.Many first-generation college-goers have doubts about their abilities to get a college dee.答案:H47.First-generation college students tend to have much heavier financial burdens than their peers.答案:C48.The graduation rate of first-generation students at Nijay’s university was incredibly low.答案:B49.Some top institutions like Yale seem to provide first-generation students with more support than they actually need.答案:N50.&&On entering college, Nijay Williams had no idea how challenging college education was.答案:A51.Many universities simply refuse to release their exact graduation rates for first generation students.答案:J52.&&According to a marketing executive, many students from low-income families don’t know they could have a chance of going to an elite university.答案:G53.Some elite universities attach great importance to building up the first-generation students’ self-confidence.答案:O54.&&I’m First distributes information to help first-generation college-goers find schools that are most suitable for them.答案:D55.&&Elite universities distributes information to help first-generation students at a higher rate.答案:M
第一套仔细阅读1答案:Passage One
56. A) It is free from racial biases.
57. D) It is politically sensitive.
58. A) Racial biases are widespread in the professional world.
59. C) People’s conception of a person has much to do with the way he or she is labeled.
60. D) All ethnic groups share the nation’s continued progress.第一套仔细阅读2答案:Passage Two
61. B) It fails to prepare students to face the challenges of modern times.
62. A) The diluted college curriculum.
63. D) They prioritize non-academic activities.
64. D) They can climb the social ladder even without a degree.
65. C) The current situation in American higher education may not last long.
下面是六级阅读第二篇关于“太空旅行”的参考答案。
六级阅读Passage 2 答案:
61. It has aroused public attention to safety issues.
62. It has sent half a dozen passengers into space.
63. To promote the space tourism industry.
64. Suspend Virgin Galactic’s Lisence to take passengers into space.
65. It is worth promoting despite the risks involved.
六级选词填空(一)36. B. caters
37. M. recommended
38. D. debated
39. F. ideal
40. C. chronically
41. G. improvements
42. E. deprivation
43. L. ready
44. H. necessarily
45. O. target
选词填空第二版:
36 O vulnerable 37 J permanent 38A advocates 39N tighten 40K restricted 41E facilities 42G investigating&&43M statistical 44C correlation 45D exercise
(三)<font color="#. E. exception
37. O. worldwide
38. N. transmitting
39. L. shrank
40. A. assumed
41. F. fault
42. H. notably
43. I. previous
44. C. desperate
45. D. deterioration
【翻译】翻译(一)
解析者:长沙新东方
最近,中国政府决定将其工业升级。中国现在涉足建造高速列车,远洋船舶,机器人,甚至飞机。不久前,中国获得了在印度尼西亚建造一条高铁的合同:中国还与马拉西亚签署了为其提供高速列车的合同。这证明人们信赖中国造产品。
中国造产品越来越受欢迎。中国为此付出了代价,但这确实有助于消除贫困,同时还为世界各地的人们提供了就业机会。这是一件好事,值得称赞。下次你去商店时,可能想看一看你所购商品的出产国名。很有可能这件商品是中国造的。
The Chinese government has decided to upgrade theindustrial structure recently. The construction of high speedtrains, ocean-going vessels, robots and even airplanes have beeninvolved in and a contract on the construction of high-speed railhas been signed by China and Indonesia lately, which proved thefact that the product made in China enjoys a high level ofreliability.
The “Made in China” have been widely spread around theworld at a hefty cost.
However, with the elimination of poverty and the jobopportunities provided for people around the world, the popularityof the “ Made in China” deserves applause. Therefore, you may wantto check the original places of the product you have bought instores because it is exceedingly possible that this product is madein China.
翻译(二)在帮助国际社会于2030年前消除极端贫困过程中,中国正扮演着越来越重要的角色。自20世纪70年代末实施改革开放以来,中国已使多达四亿人摆脱了贫困。在未来五年中,中国将向其他发展中国家在减少贫困、发展教育、农业现代化、环境保护和医疗保健等方面提供援助。中国在减少贫困方面取得了显著进步,并在促进经济增长方面做出了不懈努力,这将鼓励其他贫困国家应对自身发展中的挑战。在追求具有自身特色的发展道路时,这些国家可以借鉴中国的经验。
China is playing an increasingly important role in helping the international community to eliminate extreme poverty by 2030. China has lifted as many as four hundred million people out of poverty, since the implementation of the reform and opening upin the late 1970s.&&In the next five years, China will provide supports to other developing countries in reducing poverty, development education, agricultural modernization, environmental protection and medical care, etc.China has seen notable improvements in reducing poverty, and has madeunremitting efforts in promoting economic growth. This will encourage otherpoor countries to strike back challenges when developing themselves. Whenpursuing the developing path with their own characteristics ,&&these countries can learn from China’sexperience.
翻译(三)在中国,父本总是竭力帮助孩子,甚至为孩子做重要决定,而不管孩子想要什么,因为他们相信这样做是为孩子好。结果,孩子的成长和教育往往屈从于父母的意愿。
& & 如果父母决定为孩子报名参加一个课外班,以增加其被重点学校录取的机会,他们会坚持自己的决定,即使孩子根本不感兴趣。
& & 然而在美国,父母可能会尊重孩子的意见,并在决策时更注重他们的意见。
& & 中国父母十分重视教育或许值得称赞。然而,他们应该向美国父母学习在涉及教育时如何平衡父母与子女间的关系。
Parents in China are always trying to help their children, even to make the most important decision for them, regardless of what the children really want, because parents believe it’s all for the benefit of their children. This has led to the result that the children’s growth and education tend to give way to their parents’ wishes. Once the parents decide to sign up an afterschool class for their children in order to increase their chance of being admitted to a good school, they will stick on their decision, even their children have no interest in it at all.In America, however, parents tend to respect&&their children, especially when making decisions. Perhaps it is commendable that Chinese parents lay much importance on education, but Chinese parents still need to keep the balance between the parents and children in the perspective of education as the American parents do.
更多2015年12月六级真题答案分类汇总如下:
(点击链接进入)
更多六级真题答案点击如下链接&&
~还可以用手机QQ看图片更方便哟~
超值惊喜!!!只为你有一个与众不同圣诞礼~
(点击如下链接领取)
Tell me why I don't like Mondays
既然来到了论坛,结识了我,那就加入我的大群吧:&&~~欢迎!
TA的每日心情傲娇 09:40签到天数: 2 天[LV.1]初来乍到主题帖子积分
穿鞋, 积分 43, 距离下一级还需 38 积分
楼主在开考之前能不能更新,没有的话,我们就默默的复习了。请回复。
该用户从未签到主题帖子积分