请翻译成英语:如果发生事故,我们那拨人应该拨...

夜间会车不要手忙脚乱、一会儿踩制动踏板、一会儿向右打轮,要注意右侧行人和自行车。与对向车相距150米时,应将远光灯变为近光灯。这既是行车礼貌也是行车安全的保证。夜间道路上的交通流量小,行人和自行车的干扰也相对较少,驾驶员一般比较容易高速行车,因而很可能发生交通事故。夜间行车由亮处到暗处时,眼睛有一个适应过程,因此必须降低车速,在驶经弯道、坡路、桥梁、窄路和不易看清的地方更应降低车速并随时做好制动或停车的准备;驶经繁华街道时,由于霓虹灯以及其他灯光的照射对驾驶员的视线有影响,这时也须低速行驶;如遇下雨、下雪和下雾等恶劣的天气时须低速小心行驶或者将车停在路边,等天气好转再出发。
参考译文1:正在翻译,请等待...参考译文2:Huiche at night do not rush, while stepping on the brake pedal, while the right wheel, should pay attention to pedestrians and bicycles on the right side. 150 metres apart and on to the car, driving lamps should be changed to Low Beam Lights. This is both driving courtesy driving safety guarantees.参考译文3:Huiche at night do not rush, while stepping on the brake pedal, while the right wheel, should pay attention to pedestrians and bicycles on the right side. 150 metres apart and on to the car, driving lamps should be changed to Low Beam Lights. This is both driving courtesy driving safety guarantees.参考译文4:正在翻译,请等待...语义参照:我有空闲的时间 & I have idle timeThis Contract is made and entered into force by and between & 这份合同是提出并生效和之间哈儿! & Kazakhstan!i think is funny & 我觉得很有趣may 2月 &
5 月 2月他躺在床上 & He lay in bed请允许我给你一个未来. & Let me give you a future.学校的教学楼林立,操场上同学们都活力十足,师生活力充沛 &
of teaching and learning in schools, playground, buildings are 10 students all vitality and dynamism teachers and students人,为自由而生;为梦想而活! & P live to dream!schoolbag trip went so far as to the ground & 书包旅行竟然在地由翻译公司中的女性形象看谢尔顿的女性价值观 &
By the image of women in the novel to see the values of women Shelton你为什么不和你弟弟去钓鱼 &
Why do not you and your brother to go fishing你要记住他的名字 & You have to remember his namevigilante & 警惕越靠前越小 & The more the number before relying on the smaller`.℡誘魊┮ & `. ℡ induced ghost of a child ┮CINCUENTAINTSIS & cincuentaintsis人不可能不犯错误,但应该尽可能少犯错误。 & People may not be as much as possible without mistakes, but fewer mistakes.甜蜜恋曲 & nullthere is a computer in the classroom & 在课堂上有一个计算机简介:超级活性火山岩石是特别从无污染的火山区取得,经过特别风格的选择,取得限量的高品质活性火山岩磺石,粒粒保证有效 & Brief introduction: super active volcanic rock is particularly from non-polluting, volcanic zone, made after a particular style, the choice of a limited edition high-quality active volcanic rock all stone tablets, capsules ensure effectiveThanks again for your help providing us this &
再次感谢您提供给我们的帮助ENGLISH REVISION TEST & 英文版本测试你觉得和我在一起有遗憾吗? & Do you think with me a regret?我需要你并祝福你 & Strange little throbbing like you & 像你这样的奇怪的小悸动haha. I don't think so. I can speak a little Chinese. & 哈哈。 我不这样认为. 我可以说一些中国。Fuck your mothe & 翻译公司mothe- Highly responsibility for any assigned job & - 高度负责分配工作Herzlich willkommen die Freunden aus BMW & 来自宝马的朋友欢迎All the children were made to lauguh &
所有的孩子都被迫 lauguhI will miss you ! & 我会想你的!其中包括两个自私、贪得无厌的、为了分家不顾一切的米哈伊洛舅舅和雅科夫舅舅 & In which including two selfish, is insatiably greedy, in order to divide family property the reckless Mi Hayi Luo river uncles and the elegant branch husband uncleNo good is ever done in this world by hesitation & 没有良好的犹豫过这个世界I am the luckyest. & 我是 luckyest。everyone can apply their values of friendship, kindness and helping others to their own lives , regardless of where they come from & 每个人都可以应用它们的值的友谊、 善良、 帮助别人对自己的生活,无论的从哪里来正確來說 & Correct你不是认识他吗? &
You do not know him?最近查询: & 协助确定的晚餐表 &
快乐的季节,美丽的犬神话、 离开花了一生的时刻,希望的一天。 & Liquor Ban & 处理后的汽缸的最小厚度 &
我们也会消失到有人至少一次在life,not为任何结果,公司、所有权甚至love,just你为会议在我国最美丽日子。 & 包装清单2份 &
她是好看,但她的一点点安静 &
史蒂文 · 古斯曼是仅 12.他通常在每个工作日上午 6:00 起床,他迅速有他早餐五 m minutes.he bus.he 获取在上午 7:50 上学的上学和回家在 4:00in afternoon.in 晚上,他有两个小时后他做他的 homework.each 一天是忙着为他练习弹钢琴。 & 一个楼梯 & She didn't spend money on &
I want to spend my lifetime loving you & 欢迎来到微博 jaaa@chompoopiya & 海 u 听说过吗? & Part of the installation file is not linked to the actual work &
mothemest 纯绿色壳贻贝自然绿唇贻贝能惠及联合健康和流动性。老实说,事故发生时我不在现场。
英语翻译_百度知道
老实说,事故发生时我不在现场。
提问者采纳
o be honest,i amn&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
o tell the truth, I was not in when the稜耽操肥鬲堵厄迷 accident occurred
Frankly speaking, I was not at the spot when the accident happened.
honestly speaking, i was not at the scence at that moment.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一个星期前这里发生了一起汽车事故,翻译成英语,用上(happen)_百度知道
一个星期前这里发生了一起汽车事故,翻译成英语,用上(happen)
提问者采纳
car accident happened here a week ago
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序