欢迎来到快乐学习
您是否希望前往
五年级 英语
小学五年级英语话题小作文精选二(附翻译)
字体大小 T |T
摘要:本文是关于小学五年级英语话题作文的五个类别的范文,举出了描写学校、动物、寒假计划、我的一天、自我介绍五种类别的作文精选,同学们可以阅读一下。
  6、请描写你的学校。
  My School
  I study at Nanzhuang Primary School. My school is very big and beautiful. There are a building and a playground. There are many trees and flowers. My classroom is very big and bright. There are 25 students in it. We study hard and always help with each other. Our teachers are very nice. I like my school.我在南庄小学学习。我的学校很大而且漂亮。有一幢大楼和一个操场。有许多树和花。我的教室又大又明亮。有25个学生。我们学习努力而且总是互相帮助。我们的老师非常好。我喜欢我的学校。
  7、描写一种你最喜爱的动物,要对它进行外形描写。
  My Favorite Animal
  My favorite animal is rabbit. Its name is Sweet. Sweet has long ears. It&s very small. It&s white. It has a short tail. It has red eyes. It likes eating carrots. It likes jumping. I like it very much. It&s lovely. It&s my best friend. I like the rabbit.我最喜欢的动物是兔子。它的名字是甜甜。甜甜有长耳朵。它非常小。它是白色的。它有短短的尾巴。它有红红的眼睛。它喜欢吃萝卜。它喜欢跳。我非常喜欢它。它是可爱的。它是我最好的朋友。我喜欢兔子。
  I love my dog
  I have a little dog. Its name is Googlo. He is three years old. He has two big eyes. They&re black. He has one blue ear and one black ear. He is clever. I like my Googlo. He can jump and run. He can play football. He likes some fruit. I love my dog--Googlo 我有一条小狗。它的名字是Googlo.它是三岁。它有两只大眼睛。它们是黑色的。它有一只蓝耳朵和一只黑耳朵。它很聪明。我喜欢我的Googlo. 它会跳和跑。它会踢足球。它喜欢一些水果。我爱我的狗-Googlo.
  8、寒假很快就要到了,请你为你的寒假写一个计划。快点把你的计划写出来吧!
  My Winter Holiday
  It&s January. My winter holiday is coming. I am going to go to Thailand. I will go there by plane. I like the food in Thailand. In the winter holiday, I am going to play basketball. I am going to paint pictures, too. I will help my mother do some housework. I will be very happy in my winter holiday.一月了。我的寒假来到了。我打算去台湾。我将会坐飞机去那里。我喜欢台湾的食物。在寒假,我打算要打篮球。我也打算画画。我将帮助我的妈妈做一些家务活。我将会很开心在我的寒假。
  9、 以&我的一天&为题,写一篇小短文。
  My day
  This is my day. I&m very busy, but very happy. I got up at 6:45. I had breakfast at 7:10 with my parents. I said &Good morning!& to my parents. My parents smiled. I went to school at 7:30. I said &Hello! Good morning!& to my friends. I had English class at 8:40.At noon, I had lunch. In the evening, I had dinner at 6:30. I did my homework at 7:00. I went to bed at 10:00.This is my day!这是我的一天。我很忙但是我很高兴。我起床在六点四十五。我吃早饭在七点十分和我的爸妈。我说早上好对我的爸妈。我上英语课在八点四十。在中午,我吃午饭。在晚上,我吃晚饭在六点半。我做我的作业在七点。我睡觉在十点。这就是我的一天。
  10、自我介绍
  This is me
  Hi! My Chinese name is Ma Fangyu. My English name is Jane. I&m a happy girl. I live in Nanzhuang Cun. My birthday is in December. My favorite colour is purple. My favorite pet is lovely dog. I have two big black eyes. I like English very much. Every day I go to school on foot. I like my school. There are 25 students in my class. I love my school. This is me.你好!~我的中文名字是马方宇。我的英文名字是简。我是一个快乐的女孩。我居住在南庄村。我的生日是在十二月。我最喜欢的颜色是紫色。我最喜欢的宠物是可爱的小狗。我有两只又大又黑的眼睛。我非常喜欢英语。我每天都步行去学校。我喜欢我的学校。有25名学生在我班。我爱我的学校。这就是我。
标签:【】【】【】
上一篇:下一篇:
更多关于&小学五年级英语话题小作文精选二(附翻译)&的新闻
1) 祈使句有两种类型,一种是以动词原形开头,在动词原形之前加do (但只限于省...[]
常考的强调句结构是it 引导的句子。 It is (was) 被强调部分+ th...[]
备注:《小学五年级英语话题小作文精选二(附翻译)》一文由免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。
暂无热点新闻信息
小学英语教学以口语教学为主,根据这一阶段学生发展特性,以学生听说为主,教学的方法形象化,以直接法、听说法、交际法、全部动作反应教学法多种形式互相结合,要求学生掌握定量的词汇...
小学英语教学以口语教学为主,根据这一阶段学生发展特性,以学生听说为主,教学的方法形象化,以直接法、听说法、交际法、全部动作反应教学法多种形式互相结合,要求学生掌握定量的词汇...您现在的位置:
小学五年级英语作文带翻译:winter
日来源:233网校
  Although winter means cold weather, I love it all the same. I think winter is a.
  Although winter means cold weather, I love it all the same. I think winter is a beautiful season, especially when it snows. Snowflakes fall down naughtily. They fall on branches of trees, on roofs of houses and on wheat fields. Soon the whole earth will be dressed in white. Everything is shining in the sun. Every time it snows, I will remember an old saying, "Winter has come, can spring be far away?"(英语作文)
  虽然冬 天意味着寒冷,但我仍然热爱冬天。我认为冬天是一个美丽的季节,尤其是下雪的日子。雪花像玲珑剔透的小精灵,调皮地飘落下来。它们落在树枝上,屋顶上和麦 田里。很快整个大地都银妆素裹起来。太阳出来后,万物都闪烁着光芒。每次下雪,我都会记起一句格言:“冬天来了,春天还会远吗?”
责编:baijie
看过本文的人还看了
扫码体验掌上课堂
扫码体验掌上课堂
扫码体验掌上课堂
版权所有&2013 长沙二三三网络科技有限公司 增值电信业务经营许可证:湘B2-
服务时间:周一至周日 8:30-22:30 法定节假日:8:30-17:30 统一客服热线:【汉译英】帮忙翻译一小段话 1
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友半顆心遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏50沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
中国经济出现生产过剩危机
如何看待目前金融危机背景下的 “中国经济问题”,首先取决于如何判断目前世界性金融危机与 “中国经济问题”之间的关系。对于这个问题,目前有三种不同的至少是有差异的看法。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
It occurs that
China's economic emergence of overproduction crisis.
How to treat the current financial crisis in the context of the &China's economic problems&, first of all it depends on how it was determined that the relationship between the current global financial crisis and the &China's economic problems& . For this issue, at present, there are at least three different views with differences.
—— yimonXu
Over-Production Occurs in Chinese Economy
The opinion towards the &Chinese Economy Issues& in the current financial crisis depends firstly on the understanding of the relations between the two.
At present there are 3 different opinions on this problem.
—— hpy_elysee
Overproduction Happens to China’s Economy
The first step to correctly treat China’s economic problems under the background of global financial crisis is to understand the relation between the two. At present there are three different viewpoints on it.
—— songwei_2008
相关其他知识点小学生五年级双人英语对话短文,带翻译。_百度知道
小学生五年级双人英语对话短文,带翻译。
我有更好的答案
女儿:Mama, could we go to the cinema? 妈妈,我们去电影院? 妈妈:Sorry. I’m tied up at the moment. 抱歉。我这会儿正忙呢。 女儿:What are you busy for? 你在忙什么? 妈妈:I am cleaning the house. 打扫房子。 女儿:You can do it someday. 你可以改天做啊。 妈妈:Sorry. I have no time any more. 抱歉,我没时间。 女儿:But I want to go there with you. 但是我想和你一起去电影院。 妈妈:Sorry again, but I think you should clean your room right now. 再次抱歉,但是我想你应该打扫一下你的房间。 女儿:Why? 为什么? 妈妈:Your room is the dirtiest one. 你的房间是最脏的。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫钟智贤,今年十岁了,在逸夫小学五年级四班是什么意思?
我叫钟智贤,今年十岁了,在逸夫小学五年级四班
问题补充:
I called Zhong Zhixian years old this year, four classes at Shaw Elementary School fifth-grade
My name is Jong-Ji-hyun, a 10-year-old this year, Shaw Elementary School in Grades 5, 4
My name am Zhong Zhi virtuously, this year ten years old, in leisurely husband elementary school 5th class four classes
I called Zhong Zhixian, is ten years old this year, Shaw primary school grade four class
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学五年级数学 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信