我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品
Copyright &
乐视视频(le.com)All rights reserved.分享给朋友:把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效All Out Of Love下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效All Out Of Love扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本选集相关片段
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2016 优酷
不良信息举报电话:All+out+of+love_All+out+of+love的意思_All+out+of+love是什么意思_All+out+of+love什么意思_All+out+of+love的解释_百科全书_911查询
All+out+of+love
输入词条名称进行查询,例如 All+out+of+love
All+out+of+love All+out+of+love的意思 All+out+of+love是什么意思 All+out+of+love什么意思 All+out+of+love的解释
All+out+of+loveAll out of love(失落的爱)原唱:Air Supply 其他歌手:1.westlife 专辑:专辑 2.谭咏麟 《小风波》3.Declan Galbraith 《Thank You》歌词All out of Love- by Air Supplieri'm lying alone with my head on the phonethinking of you till it hurtsi know you hurt too but what else can we dotormented and torn parti wish i could carry your smile in my heartfor times when my life seems so lowit would make me believe what tomorrow could bringwhen today doesn't really knowdoesn't really knowi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too lateto say that i was so wrongi want you to come back and carry me homeaway from these long lonely nightsi'm reaching for youare you feeling it toodoes the feeling seem oh so rightand what would you sayif i called on you nowand said that i can't hold onthere's no easy way it gets harder each dayplease love me or i'll be gonei'll be gonei'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too lateto say that i was so wrongah what are you thinking ofwhat are you thinking ofwhat are you thinking ofwhat are you thinking ofi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too latei know i was so wrongi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too latei know i was so wrongi'm all out of lovei'm so lost without youi know you were rightbelieving for so longi'm all out of lovewhat am i without youi can't be too lateto say that i was so wrong歌词翻译我独自躺着,头枕着电话,想你想到心痛。我知道你也很难过,除了折磨,分手我们又能如何?好想有你的笑容相伴-捱过人生的低潮,有你让我可以期待明天,纵使今天依然迷惘,多盼望你回来,带我回家去,告别这漫漫长夜。我呼唤着你,你是否能听到?难道我的表白还不明显?如果现在听我说 --已撑不下去。你会怎样回答?这真的很不容易,而且一天比一天难。爱我吧,否则我将不在。爱已不在,没有你我很失落。我知道你是对的,一直那么坚持。爱已不在,没有你,我什么都不是。我要立即对你说,一切都是我的错。
声明:此内容系本站根据您的指令自动搜索到的结果,不代表本站赞成其中所述的内容或立场!百科全书为您提供All+out+of+love,All+out+of+love的意思,All+out+of+love是什么意思,All+out+of+love什么意思,All+out+of+love的解释
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共8个)身体健康
&2016  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 下载到手机:
热门搜索:
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({