英文翻译:很高兴,收到远方亲人来信你的来信。自从杭...

很高兴收到你的来信,我当然记得你。谢谢你给我留下美好的回忆。
参考译文1: Glad to hear from you, of course I remember you. Thank you for giving me good memories.参考译文2: Very pleased to receive your letter, of course I remember you. Thank you for giving me leave a good memory.参考译文3: We are pleased to receive your letter, of course I remember you. Thank you for giving me leave a good memory.参考译文4: Very happy to have received a letter from you, and I certainly remember you. Thank you for giving me good memories.
相关翻译:好的,谢谢你,你最近好吗
Well, thank you, How's it goingThanks for UR surpriise
感谢UR surpriiseIt is fine,thank you very much.
它是好的谢谢你非常。Thank you and apologize for the incovenience
谢谢你,incovenience 表示歉意谢谢你赞同我的观点
Thank you agreed with my point of view(c)光面爆破后边坡岩体壁面和留下的半孔壁都不应出现爆破裂纹。
(C) smooth blasting of slope rock wall and left after half-hole wall blasting crack should not appear.they all know that I would leave tingtong
他们都知道,我会离开顶通上海给我留下极好的印象
Shanghai left me a very good impression_渐渐走远、却留下了思念、
_ walked gradually far, has left behind missing actually,语义参照:The system is based on using surface-modified gold nanoparticles for efficient cell lysis followed by microchip PCR without having to remove the nanoparticles from the PCR solution.
B. Canna 'Tropicanna' -- 1
B.岁女子Rodgers Canna“tropicanna”———1试卷发下来后随着时间的流逝我慢慢进入状态
After the papers sent down slowly over time I enter the state1. The schedule is made based on TE’s FY12 Monthly Closing Calendar.
BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS OBU
银行的通信 OBU 成为这时,新娘要一直坐在床上,头上蒙着盖头不能揭开,新郎要到外面招待客人,直到晚上。
At this point, bride to be has been sitting on the bed, head of Mongolian scarf could not be opened, the groom guests out, until the evening.ZTE, a leading Chinese telecom equipment provider, granted Andrew the award based on the company’s superior performance in designing, supplying and delivering innovative products and solutions for wireless networks, especially base station antenna systems.
中国领先的电信设备提供商,中兴通讯,授予安德鲁基于该公司在设计,供应和提供创新的产品和解决方案,无线网络,特别是基站天线系统的性能优越的奖励。she fuck fucking great
她操他妈的大直嘴式
Direct mouth-typeそうでなければあなたは私が獣をああ教えていないでしょう!
否则我将野兽哦不告诉我 !我叫月,是一个高中3年级的女生。我希望可以考入自己理想的大学,做我喜欢的事,我的愿望都能成真。
My name is month, is a high school grade 3 girls. I hope I can into his ideal of the University, do the things I like, my wish will come true.id not found
找不到 id世界向东,中国向西——重庆,世界的未来之星
To the East of the world, to the West of China--Chongqing, star of the future of the worldit gives up part of its national identity.
它放弃其民族身份的一部分。你很坏蛋!既然hck我facebook
You are very bad! Since the hck I Facebook可见,证券投资的公允价值对商业银行的投资者来说是相关的和可靠的。
Visible, the fair value of securities investment for commercial banking investors, are relevant and reliable.a-乳清蛋白乳铁蛋白
a-lactalbumin Lactoferrinkengen.exe
县原.exeButterfly
蝴蝶Where would you when the security
当你离去的我心都在想你大家好!我叫hanna,我今年七岁了,很高兴认识大家
Hello! my name is Hanna, I was seven years old this year, it's good to meet you现在好些了吗
Now better now原来如此。。。
I see ...在银行前面的公共汽车站开始
Bus stop in front of the Bank started糟糕的人生
Bad lifeyou make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life
使数以百万计的意思是什么的决定,然后有一天您的订单拿出和它改变你的生活Who can listen to me talk about the truth?
谁可以听我谈真理吗?Can a room with you?
可以与您的房间吗?his job had been done by jim
他的工作已经完成了吉姆合训分流
Joint training shunt赵洪波
ZHAO Hong-bono parties
没有政党在这里做生意还是很赚钱
Make money doing business here is still veryseverely outnumbered
severely outnumberedGorgeous ré-écriture, dit qu'elle n'est pas propre
华丽的重新书写,她说她不干净Victaulic gaskets service kit
Victaulic垫圈服务成套工具我度过了一个令人难忘的生日
I spent a memorable birthday我叔叔要来
My uncle is comingCauses because the buyer, failed to schedule delivery
原因是因为买方,未能按期交货the regimes in Saudi Arabia and Egypt made it
在沙特阿拉伯和埃及的制度作出它你开学了吗
Did you startMoreover, as a result of globalization and the emergence
此外,由于全球化的结果,出现了Unable to get PHONE_INFO for Algos. 0x
无法找到为algos phone_info。 0x __LW_AT__8400__LW_AT__ __LW_AT__814一你还应该加入英语俱乐部,认识更多朋友
You should also join the English club, meet new friendsWhole Grain Multi-Grain Cereal
全谷物 Multi-Grain小学毕业就不可以用学英文呀
Primary school can not learn English ah龙泉的金铺 你抢不抢
Longquan gold shop you do not grab grabBlair also had that fabulously unsuccessful internship at W
布莱尔也已失败,碰到fabulously实习在W其实语句怎么美 , 也不完全修饰得了内心的心情
In fact, the statement how the United States, nor the feelings of the heart had completely modified他也喜欢
He also likesit is rainning outside now
现在是外面的雨最近查询:
It does not matter, I have the opportunity to sing face to face hearing
You deceive me
你要付的一部分人的医疗费用
你能告诉我如何
很难说该计划是否可行
from Sunday to 6 weeks
v. (Trad=開除, Pinyin=kai1 chu2) expel, discharge, fire, sack, except & n. (Trad=開除, Pinyin=kai1 chu2) ouster
现在,她离开了
鼠标,认识到他的吼声,来啃与他的绳子
獣を征服します。
They were busy yesterday played football
We we go to the market to buy some vegetables for dinner
There are a variety of world English, it is because it is affected by the local dialect求“我最好的朋友,收到你的来信我很开心也很惊讶”的英文翻译,单词简单些,谢谢!单词简单,四级水平那样…!_百度作业帮
求“我最好的朋友,收到你的来信我很开心也很惊讶”的英文翻译,单词简单些,谢谢!单词简单,四级水平那样…!
I'm very happy and surprised to hear from you,my best friend.
您可能关注的推广帮忙翻译下“收到你的来信,我很高兴。你说想知道有关故宫的情况,我给你介绍下吧。”_百度知道
帮忙翻译下“收到你的来信,我很高兴。你说想知道有关故宫的情况,我给你介绍下吧。”
提问者采纳
m very pleased to receive a letter from youI&#39. You said that you want to know something about the Summer Palace . Let me introduce
其他类似问题
故宫的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我很高兴收到了你的来信,是什么意思?
我很高兴收到了你的来信,
问题补充:
I am very pleased to receive your letter,
I am very happy to have received a letter from you.
I have received your incoming letter very happily,
I'm so pleased to receive your letter,
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:很高兴接到你的来信。我非常乐意做你的向导,欢迎你来中国旅游。针对你的爱好,我给你做了一个旅游计划表。我会带你去参观故宫、天安门广场,那里非常漂亮、庄严。接着,我会带你去长城游玩,那里非常雄伟。总之,我会让你非常满意的,我真想现在马上能见到你。是什么意思?
很高兴接到你的来信。我非常乐意做你的向导,欢迎你来中国旅游。针对你的爱好,我给你做了一个旅游计划表。我会带你去参观故宫、天安门广场,那里非常漂亮、庄严。接着,我会带你去长城游玩,那里非常雄伟。总之,我会让你非常满意的,我真想现在马上能见到你。
问题补充:
Unknown访客
欢迎你来中国旅游
Unknown访客
我6月17日就有时间了
Glad to receive your letter. I am very happy to be your guide, you are welcome to China's tourism. For your love, I give you to do a tour schedule. I will take you to visit the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, where the very beautiful and solemn. Then, I will take you to the Great Wall to play, the
正在翻译,请等待...
Receives your incoming letter very happily.I am glad to be you extremely the guide, welcome you to come the Chinese traveling.In view of yours hobby, I have made a traveling planning chart to you.I can lead you to visit Imperial Palace, the Tiananmen Square, there is extremely attractive, is dignifi
Very pleased to receive your letter. I am very happy to be your guide, you are welcome to visit China. For your hobby, I gave you a travel schedule. I will take you to visit the forbidden city, Tiananmen Square, where it's absolutely beautiful and solemn. Next, I will take you to the great wall to p
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 收到远方亲人来信 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信