该用户还上传了这些文档
九年级英语单选.DOCX
道客巴巴认证
机构认证专区
加  展示
享受成长特权
官方公共微信你现在的位置 : &
九年级英语单选练习50
  答题时间45分钟,有答案)   (考前10节课,每节课打一个布补丁. Good luck !)  I.单项填空:(1x30)   & 从每小题的四个选项中选出一个能填入相应空白处的最佳答案。  1. You ____ to the meeting this afternoon if you have something important to do. (2004重庆)  A. needn’t to come&&&&&& B. don’t need come  C. don’t need coming&&&& D. needn’t come  2.A: If you don't like the red coat,how about the green one?  B: OK,but do you have _____ size in green? This one’s a bit small for me.  A. a big&&&&& B. a bigger&&&& C. the big&&&&& D. the bigger  3. A: Is Mrs Black really badly ill?  B: _______ . She’s in hospital.  A. I don’t think so&&& B. No,he isn’t&& C. I don’t hope so&&&& D. I’m afraid so  4. A: Mum,I think I’m ______ to get back to school.  B: Not really, my dear. You’d better stay at home for another day or two.  A. so well&&&& B. so good&&&& C. well enough&&&& D. good enough  5. A: Look!The farmers are still working ______ the heavy rain.  B: They are so great.  A. with&&&&&& B. in&&&&& C. under&&&&& D. without  6. A: Jack hasn’t paid for the school things,has he?  B: ________ .His father will pay for him.  A. Yes,he has&&&&& B. No,he hasn't&&& C. Yes,he did&&&&& D. No,he didn’t  7. That day I saw some parents ________ at the back of the classroom,_______ to the teacher.  A. sitting,listened&&& B. sat,listened&&& C. sitting,listening&&& D. sat,listening  8. A: Did you have anyone ______ the trees?  B: Yes,I had the trees _______.  A. to water,water&&&&&&&& B. to water,watered  C. water,to be watered&&&& D. water,watered  9. A: Do you still remember ______ me somewhere in Shanghai?  B: Yes,of course. Two years ago.  A. to see&&&&& B. see&&&&& C. seeing&&&& D. saw  10. A: If you have any trouble,be sure to call me.  && B: __________.  A. I am glad to hear that&&&&&&&&& B. I will. Thank you very much  C. I have no trouble&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. I will think it over  11. A: Did you win the basketball game?  B: Bad luck. Our team _______ in the final one.  A. won&&&&& B. beat&&&&& C. was won&&&& D. was beaten  12.A: Have you ever been anywhere for a trip?  B: A trip? I_____ away from my hometown even once.  A. went&&&&&&&& B. have gone&&&& C. have never been&& D. have been  13. If you go to the park tomorrow morning, _______ .  A. so will he&&&& B. so he will&&&& C. so he does&&&& D. so does he  14. A: Don’t make any noise in the living room!My baby is sleeping.  && B: _____________.  A. Sorry, I won’t&&&&&&&&&&& B. It doesn’t matter  C. Excuse me,I’m wrong&&& D. Certainly,I won't  15. A: I’m going to Hangzhou for a holiday this weekend.  B: ______ you are there, could you buy me some green tea?  A. Because&&&&& B. While&&&& C. After&&&&&& D. Though  16. A: Can I help you, madam? (2004南京)  && B: I'm looking for ________ pair of shoes for my daughter.  &&&&& A. the&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&& C. a&&&&&&&& D. some  17. A: Wow! What a nice computer!  && B: My parents bought it for my sister and me. It's&&&&&&   &&&& A. ours&&&&&&& B. hers&&&&&&& C. mine&&&&& D. theirs  18. If you want to be thinner and healthier, you' d better eat_______ food and take&&&&&&&&& ________exercise.  &&& A. fewer&&&&& B. less&&& C. more&&&&& D. more  19. You don't have to. describe her. I&&&&&&&&&& her several times.  &&& A. had met&&&& B. have met&& C. met&&&&&& D. meet  20. A: I'd like to find some information about Hainan Island. Would you please teach me ________ to surf the Internet?  && B: With pleasure.  &&&&& A. what&&&&& B. when&&&&& C. how&&&&& D. where  21. Nothing in the world is _________ if you set your mind to do it.  &&&& A. impossible&&&& B. wonderful&&&& C. interesting&&&& D. necessary  22. A: Where is my umbrella?  && B: It' s fine today. You __________ take an umbrella with you.  &&&& A. can’t&&&& B. needn't&&&&& C. mustn’t&&& D. shouldn’t  23. Our sports meeting has been __________ till next Monday because of the bad weather.  &&& A. put on&&& B. put up&&& C. put off&&& D. put down  24. Tom regards Nanjing as his second __________ because he has been here for over ten years.  &&& A. family&&& B. room&&&& C. house&&&& D. home  25. Coffee is ready. How nice it ___________ ! Would you like some?  &&& A. feels&&&&& B. smells&&&& C. sounds&&& D. looks  26. A: I lost my wallet on my way to school this morning.  && B: __________ ! You must be careful next time.  &&& A. Take care,&&&&& B, Excuse me&&& C. What a pity&&& D. You're welcome  27. A: When shall we meet again?  && B: Make it_________ it's all the same to me.  &&& A. one&&&&&& B. another&&&&&& C. some&&&&& D. any  28. The teacher asked the students&&&&&&&&&&&&&   &&& A. if they were interested in dinosaurs  &&& B. when was Albert Einstein born  &&& C. what they will do with the computers  &&& D. how many trees they have planted  29. A: ____?  && B: Sorry, he has gone to Japan. But he will be back in two days.  &&& A. Who is Jack&&&&&&&&&& B. May I speak to Jack  &&& C. How is Jack today&&&&&& D. What' s wrong with Jack  30. No matter__________ the weather is like, you can always find surfers out&&&&&&&&& the waves in Honolulu.  &&& A. riding&&&& B. riding&&&&& C. to ride&&& D. to ride        II.单项填空:(1x20)  & 从每小题的四个选项中选出一个能填入相应空白处的最佳答案。  1. The boy ______ a white jacket is waiting at the bus stop. (2005南通市中考)  A. on&&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C. of&&&&&&&&& D. for  2. You ______ worry about him. He will get well soon.  A. needn't&&&&&& B. can't&&&&&&&& C. mustn't&&&&& D. may not  3. This pair of shoes is nice. Can I ______?  A. put on them&&&&&&&&&&& B. put up them&&& C. try them on&&&&&&&&&& D. turn them on  4. -- Mum, I'm hungry.&&   - What about going to McDonald's ______ fried chicken?  A. eat&&&&&&&& B. to eat&&&&&&&& C. eating&&&&&&& D. and eat  5. --Let's go and play football, ______?&&   - That's wonderful.  A. will you&&& B. do you&&&&&&& C. won't we&&&&& D. shall we  6. -- Can you guess who will be the first to cross the finish line?  & -- Sandy. Jane didn't run so fast ______ she did last time.  A. than&&&&&&&& B. so&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&& D. as  7. -- How often ______ your school sports meeting ______?&&   - Once a year.  A. hold&&&&& B. hold&&&&&& C. held&&&&&& D. hold  8. -- Could you tell me when ______?&&   - At 10:25, in ten minutes.  A. the bus will leave&& B. will the bus leave& C. the bus has left&& D. the bus had left  9. -- Are you going to borrow a dictionary or a magazine?&&&   - ______.  A. Yes, a dictionary&&&&&&& B. No , a magazine&& C. A& dictionary&&& D. Yes, both  10. ______ long the bridge is! Let me drive you over it.  A. What&&&&&& B. What a&&&&&& C. How&&&&&&& D. How a  11. - Did your parents go to the film yesterday evening?  && -- No. We ______ stayed at home watching TV.  A. both&&&&&&&& B. all&&&&&&&&&& C. either&&&&&&& D. none  12. --______  && -- Thanks, I will.  A. Wish you a happy journey.&&&&& B. Give my best wishes to your parents.  C. Thank you for your help.&&&&&& D. You got the first prize. Congratulations!  13. -Hi, Kate. You look tired. What’s the matter? (2005年北京市)  && -I ______well last night.  && A. didn’t sleep&&& B. don’t sleep&&& C. haven’t slept&&&& D. won’t sleep  14. Mum, I’m thirsty. Will you please give me some ______?  && A. pencils&&&& B. cake&&&& C. water&&&& D. books  15. Some birds ______to the south before winter.  && A. run&&&&& B. swim&&&&& C. walk&&&& D. fly  16. I want to know ______the day after tomorrow.  && A. what he will do&&& B. what will he do&&& C. what he did&&&& D. what did he do  17. -Is that Jack speaking?  && -Sorry, he isn’t in right now. He ______& the cinema with his aunt.  && A. has been to&&& B. has gone to&&&& C. have been to&&&& D. have gone to  18. The doctor looked over peter carefully after he _____ to the hospital.  && A. takes&&&& B. is taken&&&& C. took&&&& D. was taken  19. -May I borrow your ruler?  && -Certainly. ______.  && A. Hold on, please&& B. It doesn’t matter&&& C. Here you are&&& D. Not at all  20. Which sign can you probably see in the library?     Answers     I.单项填空:(1x30)  1-5. DBDCB&&   6-10. BCDCB&   11-15. DCAAB  16-20. C A D B C  21-25. A B C D B  26-30. C D A B A     II.单项填空:(1x20)  1-5 BACBD&&&&&&&&&&   6-10 DCACC&&&   11-15 BBACD&&   16-20 ABDCA
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐九年级英语单选希望有人帮助一下&_百度作业帮
九年级英语单选希望有人帮助一下&
亲,可以拍清楚点么
题目。。。。。。中考英语易错单选题精选(318题)九年级英语试卷预览_蓝动网
您所在的位置:&& &&
中考英语易错单选题精选(318题)1. He&never&_________&of&visiting&the&Great&Wall.A.&tiringB.&tireC.&tiresD.&tired2. Most&Sundays&_________&we&go&to&help&Uncle&Wang.A.&morningB.&morningsC.&the&morningD.&of&mornings3. He&looked&half&dead,&his&eyes&_________.A.&closed&tightB.&closing&tightC.&closed&tightlyD.&shut&tightly4. The&food&__________&good&and&_________&well.A.&tastes,&sellsB.&is&tasted,&is&soldC.&taste,&sellD.&smell,&sold5. There&will&be&visionphones&_______&the&end&of&this&century.A.&byB.&atC.&forD.&on6. I&have&some&_________&in&working&out&the&problem.A.&difficultyB.&difficultiesC.&troublesD.&difficult7. There&is&a&wire&pole&along&the&road&_________&meter.A.&about&fiftyB.&every&fiftiethC.&each&fiftyD.&every&508. Southerners&_________&rice.A.&lives&onB.&feeds&onC.&lives&onD.&feed&on9. There&is&not&enough&light&and&_________&in&this&picture.A.&darkB.&darknessC.&blacknessD.&shade10. They&picked&leaves&from&the&trees&and&_________.A.&fed&them&to&some&little&white&wormB.&fed&some&little&white&worm&on&themC.&fed&some&little&white&worm&with&themD.&A&and&Cc11. She&doesn't&like&_____
本篇只是预览,内容不完整,要查看全部内容请点击如下:
| 备案:粤ICP备号-4
CopyRight 2006- All Rights Reserved&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新目标九年级英语单选题复习(100道)
  九年级英语新目标全册复习单选100道试题  单项选择专练  1.& --- ____ do you study for a test?  ---& I study by listening to tapes.  A.& What&&& B.& Which&&& C.& How&&&& D.& Where  2. I _____ really quiet. Now I’m very outgoing.  A. use to be&&&&& B. used to be&& C. use to&& D.& used to  3. Ann ____ to choose her own clothes, but she isn’t allowed to get her ear pierced yet.  A. is allowed&&&& B. allow&& C. allowed&& D. is allowing  4. ---What ___ you do if you had a million dollars?  --- I’d give it to charity.  A. will&&&&&& B.& did& C.& were&&& D.& would  5. --- Have you ever ____ another country?  ---- Yes, I have.  A. been to&& B.& gone to& C. be to&&&& D.&& went to  6. --- _____ would you like to go ?  --- I’d like to go somewhere warm.  A.& Which&& B.& where&& C.& What&& D.& How  7.& He looks sad. Let’s ____ .  A.& to cheer him up&&&&&& B.& cheer him& up  C.& to cheer up him&&&&&& D.& cheer up& him  8. ----Jack,you look tired today. What’s wrong?  ---I was_____ busy ___ I didn’t go to bed until midnight yesterday.  A. too, to&&& B. enough, to&& C. so, that& D.& such, that  9. When I heard that I would go to Beijing with my classmates, I couldn’t help _____.  A. sing and jump&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. singing and jump  C. singing and jumping&&&&&&&& D.& sing and jumping  10.I have to finish my homework first ____ cleaning up the room.  A. because of&& B. instead of& C. in front of D. at the end of  11.--- Jack, please don’t look out of the window.  ---- _____.  A.& It’s right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I know that.  C. Sorry, I don’t do it again.&&&&&& D.& It doesn’t matter.  12.--- I have to be home by 10:00 p.m.  ---- _____.  A. So do I&& B. So have I&& C. So I do&&&&& D.& So I have  13.I heard the old man got ____ dollars in the lottery.  A. million&& B.& millions& C. two& millions&& D.& two million  14. When she got to school ,she realized she ___ her backpack at home.  A. had left& B. leave&&& C. have left&& D.& leaves  15. ---When ____ the car invented?  A.&&& is&&&&&& B. was&&&&&&&& C. has&&&&&&& D. be  16.---- Where’s my handbag?& ---- Maybe you have&&&&&& it in the shoe shop.  A. got&&&&& B. forgotten&&&& C. thrown&&&&& D. left  17. By the time she&&&&&&&&& the room, the bell&&&&&&&&&&&&& .  A. had rung&& B. has rung&& C. had rung&& D. has rung  18. Sarah is _______a hard-working girl _______she often works late into night.  A. that&&&&&& B. to&&&&& C. that&&&& D. but also  19. Everyone thinks that it is the ______ joke of all.  A. more embarrassing&& B. most embarrassing&& C. more embarrassed& D. most embarrassed  20. She likes _______cookies. They are hard , dry and easily broken.  A. crispy&&&&&&& B. sweet&&&&&&& C. salty&&&&&&& D. sour  21. As we all& know ,Columbus _______America and Edison _______light bulbs.  A. invented&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. discovered  C. discovered&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. invented  22. These new books must _______ before the teacher comes to the classroom.  A. be given out& B. gave out&&& C. are given out&&& D. give out  23. The teacher came into the room with a bottle _______ water in his hand .  A. filled&&&& B. full of&&&& C. full with&&&& D. be filled with  24. “Please _______ my book . I need it now”, the teacher said to the student.  A. take&&&&& B. fetch&&&&&& C. carry&&&&&& D. take away  25. My mother hopes _______ her do some housework first.  A. me to help& B. me help&&& C. me that I can help& D. that I can help  26. They think it’s exciting to trek ______ the jungle . Do you agree?  A. past&&&&& B. across&&&&&& C. over&&&&&& D. through  27. ---- Why not ______to Guilin for holidays ? ---- Good idea!  A. consider going&& B. to considering going& C. consider to go& D. considering going  28. ---- What’s your plan for the coming vacation ? ---- I’d like to go& ________ .  A. anywhere relaxing B. somewhere relaxing C. relaxing anywhere& D. relaxing somewhere  29. Taiwan is ______ the southeast of China and Japan is _______ the east of China.  A. in&&&&&& B. to&&&&&& C. to&&&& D. on  30. I hate those ________ don’t help others when they are in trouble.  A. who&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&& C. they&&&&&& D. them  31. Hurry up , or you’ll ________the early bus . We can’t be late for the meeting.  A. catch up&&&& B. miss&&&&&&&&& C. take&&&&&&&& D. expect  32. _______ you do , I will support you .  A. Whenever&&& B. However&&&&& C. Whoever&&&& D. Whatever  33. The plane________ because of& the bad weather.  A. put up&&&&&& B. put off&&&&&&&& C. put away&&&& D. put on  34. ---- When& _______you ______ your homework ? ---- I ______ it before he came back .  A. have, have finished&&&& B. have , had finished  C. did , had finished&&&&&& D. did , have finished  35. I love places _______ the people are friendly.  A. which&&&&&&&&& B. where&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&& D. in that 
也许您还关注以下文章:}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信