Whichhe runs fast___(fast),a bike,a car or a train? 急!!!

 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
高一英语必修一Module_3_My_First_Ride_on_a_Train学案
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 21:11:45|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:高一英语必修一Module_3_My_First_Ride_on_a_Train学案.DOC
官方公共微信中考英语重点复习系列(一)_中考英语试题_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
中考英语重点复习系列(一)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
中考英语重点复习系列(一)
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 1:14:36
  中考英语重点复习系列(一)  I、各种词性的变化形式  编者
付林  一、名词变复数  1、规则名词的复数形式  构成例词说明  一般情况在词尾加―sbook→ books  以s, x, ch, sh结尾的加―es class→ classes  box →boxes  watch→watches  brush →brushes  以辅音字母+y结尾的名词,变y为i,加―es story →stories  以元音字母+y结尾的词,加―sday →days  以f, fe结尾的词,变f或fe为v, 加―esknife→knives  leaf l→eaves  以辅音字母+o结尾的名词,一般加―es tomato→tomatoes 但缩写词,如:kilo, photo则直接加s,  2、不规则名词的复数形式  变化规则例词  改变名词中得元音字母或其他形式man→ men  woman →women  foot→ feet  tooth→ teeth  mouse→ mice  child→ children  单复数同形sheep deer fish  只有复数形式trousers pants socks clothes thanks glasses  总是用作复数的集体名词people police  既可作单数(整体)也可作复数(成员)的集体名词class family group team public  复数便是特别的含义times(时代) sands (沙滩)manners (礼貌)  表示“某国人”加--sAmerican→ Americans  Australian→ Australians  German →Germans  European→ Europeans  单复数同形Chinese→ Chinese  Japanese→ Japanese  以man或woman结尾的改为―men, womenEnglishman →Englishmen  Frenchman→ Frenchmen  复合名词将嘴一个词变为复数形式sixteen―year―old→ sixteen―year―olds  boy friend →boy friends  由man或woman构成的复合名词,将两部分都变成复数形式man singer→ men singers  woman driver→  women drivers  3、名词前的修饰语  修饰名词表示数量的多少的词:  词汇意义例子  只能修饰可数名词复数many许多many books (许多书)  a(big/large/small) number of 很多、(大、少)量a(big/large/small) number of students (很多学生)  several几several girls(几个女孩)  a few几个(只、……)a few children (几个孩子)  few几乎没有few people(几乎没有人)  只能修饰不可数名词复数much很多much time(很多时间)  a little 一点a little milk (一点牛奶)  little几乎没有little money(几乎没有钱)  即可修饰复数名词也可以修饰不可数名词some, a lot of, lots of, enough一些、很多、足够some trees(一些树)  some water(一些水)  a lot of cars =lots of cars (很多车)  a lot of stories=lots of stories (很多故事))  enough food (足够的食品)  enough desks(足够的课桌)  特别提示: a little 还有“一个小小的……”之意,修饰单数名词,如:a little girl( 一个小女孩)。  巩固练习:  1.写出下列名词的复数形式:  child__________ foot_________
tooth_______
mouse_________
man__________  woman________ map_________
bag ________
bus __________  watch _________ license________ baby ________ radio _________
photo ________  deer
_________ sheep _________ fish _________Chinese _________ Japanese_______  German________leaf______puppy_______box_______knife_______fly______fox______  bus______ bench_____ brush_____ kiss______church______dish_____ruler______peach______  glass_____pencil________boy______zoo______man______roof_______sheep_______knife___llady______key______story______watch______bamboo______city______family______  day_____apple_______eraser______speech______thief______mouse______fish_
____  goose____ people______ ox_____ guy________ hero_______ spy______ boss_____  monkey______ city ______ goat ______ horse ______ dog ______  2.用所给的单词的复数的正确形式填空:  1).There are so many________(wolf)in the forest.  2).There are three ______(chair) in the classroom.  3).These _______(tomato) are red.  4).______(hero) are great.  5).My brother looks after two ______(baby)  6).There are some ______(deer) eating the grass.  7).My father likes to eat _______(potato).  8).Chinese ______(people)like to eat noodles.  9).I have a lot of ______(toy) in my bedroom.  10).I help my mother wash ______(dish) in the kitchen.  11).I have two ______(pencil-box).  12).There are some ______(bus)in the street.  13).Peter has eight _____(foot).  14).Linda has three _______(tooth).  15).There are some ______(child) in the garden.  16).Michael likes the ______(mouse).  17).There are some ______(goose)in the river.  18).My uncle and father are _____(man).  19).Tom and King are _____(boy).  20).Linda has three ______(tooth).  3.单项选择  1).I can see three ________ in the zoo.  A monkeys
C monkey  2.)The pig has four ______.  A. foot 
B. feet  
C. foots  3.)My two brothers are both ______.  A. policeman 
B. policemans 
C. policemen  4.)There are four ___________ in the class.  A. Japanese 
B. Japaneses 
C. Japan  5.)I can see ten _____ in the picture.  A. sheep 
C. pig  6.)The _____ has three______.  A. boys, watches 
B. boy, watch 
C. boy, watches  7.)C an you see _______on the plate?  A. bread
C. breades  8.)The girl often brushes her_____ before she goes to bed.  A. tooth  
B. tooths 
C. teeth  9.)Mr Black often drink some _________.  A. milk
C. milkes  10).There are some _____ on the floor.  A. child  
B. water  
C. books  11.) _______ will learn English.  A. Woman 
B. Women  
C. Man  12.)Lucy will show us some new ____ of hers.  A. photo  
B. photos  
C. photoes  13. )I drank two ______.  A. bottles of orange 
B. bottle of orange 
C. bottles of oranges  14).The cat eats two ______ last night.  A. mouses  
B. mice  
C. mouse  15).I need a pen and some _____.  A. books
C. chair  16 )Jim was late for two classes this morning. He said that he forgot both of the ______.  A. rooms number
B. Room number 
C. Room’s number
D. Room numbers  17). The newly-built library is a ______ building.  A. five-storey
B. five storeys  
C. five-storey’s
D. five storeys’  18). --- Whose umbrella is it?  --- It’s _______.  A. somebody else’s
B. Somebody else
C. Somebody’s else’s
D. Somebody’s else  19). I feel terribly hot, What’s the _____?  A. temperature of room
B. Room’s temperature  C. Room temperature
D. Temperature of room’s  20). _______ will make a trip around the world during the coming Christmas.  A. The Evens
B. The Evens’
C. The Evenses
D. The Evenses’  21).The girl talking to Mary is a friend of ________.  A. Mary’s sister
B. Mary sister’s 
C. Mary’s sister’s
D. sister of Mary’s  22). The woman over there is ______ mother.  A.
Julia and Shelley’s
B. Julia’s and Shelley’s  C. Julia and Shelley
D. Julia’s and Shelley  23). He is very tired. He needs ______.  A. a night rest
B. a rest night
C. a night’s rest
D. a rest of night  24). ---Excuse me,where are _______ offices?  ---Over there.  A. teacher’s
B. teachers’
C the teacher’s
D. the teachers’  25). Today is September 10th. It’s_____ Day. Let’s go and buy some flowers for our teachers.  A. Teacher
B. Teachers’  
C. the Teachers’
D. Teacher’s  4、补充名词专项练习  1). W_____ is the fourth day of a week.  2). Normally, water boils at a t____ of 100℃.  3). ----Shall we meet on W_____ or Thursday?  ----Either day is fine with me.  4). In this zoo there are a lot of a_____ , such as monkeys, tigers and birds.  5). S_____ is the best season of a year. When it comes, the tree turn green.  6). After putting most of his e_____ into table tennis training. Ma Lin won the gold medal of Men’s Singles at the Beijing Olympic Games.  7). Rush hour is the time of day when t______ is very heavy.  8). We should brush our t____ twice a day.  9). My grandfather went to the dentist and had one bad t_____ pulled out.  10). Susan was so careless that she made many m____ in the test.  11). Do you know the Four Great I_
_____ of Ancient China.  12). China will have her sixtieth birthday on O____ 1st this year.  13). Computer is one of the greatest ______(发明). I can’t imagine life without it.  14). Mr. Smith gave us _______ (一条)advice on how to keep healthy.  15). ---Why are you in such a _______ (匆忙)?  ----Because I am going to have a meeting in five minutes.  16). Thousands of basketball fans couldn’t stop waving ______ (旗帜)to cheer their favorite players up excitedly.  17). The policeman told that man to give a ______ (描述)of the accident.  18). Susan looks very cool with ______ (太阳镜). Don’t you think so?  19). Mr. Jiang has bought a _______ (机器人)to help him in order to have more spare time.  20). Be careful with these ______ (小刀). They are very sharp.  21). Amy’s handbag in the same as my _____ (妻子).  22). Whatever your ______ (选择)is, I will just follow you.  23). My father was born in ________ (五月).  24). Children learn _______ (礼貌)by watching their parents.  25). Even though Jenna was speeding, the police let her go with a _______ (警告).  26). The truth of the news is beyond _____ (怀疑).  27). The camera was one of the great ______ (发明)in the second half of the 19th century.  28). A cow has six _____ (胃).  29). She made a _______ (请求) for another chance.  30). Betty’s _______ (描写)about this animal is really nice.  31). My friend gave me a nice _____ (手表)for my birthday.  32). They made a _______ (决定)to have a meeting in memory of “5.12 Earthquake” at school one month ago.  33). Plants and _____ (动物), including human beings need water and food.  34). Did you have a good summer ________(假期)?  35). When he saw her, he said that he needed an ________(手术)at once.  36). ________(夏季) comes after spring.  37). Does it take you two_______ (小时) to do your homework every day?  .
You will be masters of the 21st c____ (世纪).  38). I’m sure you will enjoy the f_____(果实) of your hard work soon.  39). Saving water is a good h______(习惯).  40) I found something important in ______ (today) newspaper.  41). Yao Ming is one of the most popular basketball _____ (play) around the world.  42). Many new _______ (potato) will grow from one potato planted in the ground.  43). ---Paul, please e―mail me those ______ (professor) weekly reports as soon as possible.  44). Stephen is a member of an _______ (organize)which protects rivers and lakes in China.  45). Chocolate is usually the ______ (child) favorite food.  46). Thank you very much for your ______ (invite) . But I’m
so sorry that I can’t come to your part tomorrow.  47). There are more ______ (sheep) in Australia than in Japan.  48). I wonder why the _____(leaf) on this tree have become yellow recently.  49). Please send my best ____ (greet) to all your family.  50}. Last month, I took my first direct _______ (fly) from Shanghai to Taiwan.  51). His poor eyesight is a ______ (advantage) to him.  52). The three ______ (spaceman) of Shenzhou VII Spaceship were warmly welcomed in Hong Kong.  53). There are many fresh ______ (potato)in the supermarket.  54). The university student came back to his hometown and became a new ______ (village).  55).With the ______ (develop)of science , we can enjoy life better.  56).Before making an important _______ (decide), think it over.  57).The famous ______ (sing) is going to give a concert to raise money for charity.  58).My _____ (key) are not in my bag. Can you help me look for them?  59). When Zhou Jielun appeared on the stage, the _____ (people who like somebody or something  very much) of him all stood up and clapped their hands.  60). Jay Chou is my favorite ________ ( person who sings in public).  二、名词变形容词  规则例词说明  在名词后加--ycloud→ cloudy  health → healthy  在名词后加--lyfriend → friendly  live→
lively  day → daily  love→
lovely  在名词后加--fulcare → careful  wonder → wonderful  help → helpful  beauty → beautiful  use→
useful  在名词后加―less,表示反义词use → useless  home → homeless  care → careless --less表示“不、无”的意思  --ce变为--tdifference → different  importance→
important  加--ousdanger → dangerous  巩固练习:  阅读下列各句,根据所给首字母、汉语意思或句意在各题横线上写出所缺单词,使各句语义完整和正确。  1). We hope it will be (sun) tomorrow, for our picnic.  2) As we know, China is an __________(亚洲)country.  3) In summer it (rain) little in this city, so everyone must save water  4) It will be (sun) and the temperature will be 25°C―30°C tomorrow.  5) Doing eye exercises is ______ _____ our eyes. (对……有利)  6) The local people are ______ (thank) that the whole nation are helping them rebuild the town.  7) Susan often goes swimming in summer when it’s warm and ______ (晴朗的).  8) As we know, Liu Xiang is a _____ (成功的)player.  9) The people in China are f______ (友好的)to foreign tourists.  10) Shirley has done a lot for the tourists. She is really a ______(help) guide .  11) I like working here because everyone is ______ (friend).  12) He seemed ______ (friend) at first, but now I’ve got to know him and I realized he’s warm and kind.  13) Sany
a is a city near the sea. It’s famous for its _____ (love) beaches.  14) She likes doing chores at home . She is always _____ (help) to her mother.  15) The situation in that country is ____. You’d better not go there . (danger)  16) It is ____ of Peter to pay so much money for clothes. (fool)  17). Doing sports can help us keep _____( health).  18). If it is _____ (wind) tomorrow, we’ll go to fly kites in the park.  19). She has practiced a lot and she is ____ of winning the race.(confidence).  20). Sports and art activities make our school life _____ (color).  三、形容词副词的比较级和最高级变化  1. 规则变化  (1)直接在词尾加-er, -est  原级比较级最高级  smallsmallersmallest  highhigherhighest  fastfasterfastest  (2)以不发音字母e结尾的,在词尾加-r , -st  原级比较级最高级  nice nicernicest  largelargerlargest  latelaterlatest  (3)以“辅音字母+y“结尾的,把y变i,再加-er , -est  原级比较级最高级  easyeasier easiest  happyhappierhappiest  earlyearlierearliest  (4)以辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节词汇,双写最后一个辅音字母,再加-er , -est  原级比较级最高级  bigbigger bigger  hothotter hottest  thinthinnerthinnest  (5)部分双音节和多音节词,在其前加more, most  原级比较级最高级  popularmore popularmost popular  delicious
more deliciousmost delicious  quicklymore quickly most quickly  2. 不规则变化  原级比较级最高级  good, wellbetterbest  many , muchmoremost  bad, ill, badlyworseworst  farfartherfarthest  furtherfurthest  oldolderoldest  eldereldest  littlelessleast  【巧学妙记】不规则变化的词总结:“坏”“病”两“多”和两“好”,一是“远”来二是“老”,little是“少”不是“小”。  3、形容词、副词前的修饰语  典型词例子  只能修饰形容词、副词原级very, quite, so , toovery hard, quite late, so high, too lazy  只能修饰形容词、副词比较级even, much, still , a lot, far, anyeven faster, much colder, still earlier, a lot easier, any harder  即可修饰原级,也可修饰比较级 a little, a bit a b  a little early a little earlier  巩固练习:  I、词形变化  用所给的正确形式填空、根据汉语意义完成句子和根据首字母完成句子  1) Oh, I’m _______ (fat) than you.  2) My iphone 4 isn’t as ______ (expensive) as his.  3) Chongqing is one of ________ (hot) cities in summer in China.  4). Which runs ______ (fast) , a bike, a car or a bus ?  5) Who is ________ (thin) , Mary or Diana?  6) When summer comes, the days are getting ______ and ______ (long).  7) The trip to Europe was _______ and everyone was _______ (please) with it.  8). This film is even ______ (interesting) and it’s _______ (good) one I have ever seen.  9). The ______ (sick) woman looks much _______ (tired).  10). My English teacher has a very ________ (good) voice.  11) This box is ________ (heavy) of the two b
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)外研版英语高一第一册Module_3_My_First_Ride_on_a_Train_课件_introduction_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
110页免费21页免费10页免费99页免费67页免费11页免费6页免费54页3下载券42页5下载券16页免费
外研版英语高一第一册Module_3_My_First_Ride_on_a_Train_课件_introduction|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:8.28MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢404 - L?i: 404
B?n kh?ng có kh? n?ng truy c?p trang này vì:
m?t m?c ?ánh d?u/?a thích quá c?
m?t c?ng c? tìm ki?m ?? quá c?
g? sai ??a ch?
B?n kh?ng có quy?n truy c?p trang này
Tài nguyên ???c yêu c?u kh?ng ???c tìm th?y
M?t l?i ?? x?y ra khi th?c hi?n yêu c?u c?a b?n.
Xin h?y th? m?t trong nh?ng trang sau:
N?u tình tr?ng di?n ra ti?p t?c,h?y liên h? vói ng??i qu?n tr? h? th?ng c?a trang web!}

我要回帖

更多关于 he runs fast 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信