高一高一优秀英语作文文

。作文1。假设你是吴东 , 你在网上认识了一个美国朋友 Jack, 他来信向你诉说交朋友..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高一20篇英语作文_2
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2013全国各地中考英语作文试题话题作文范文集锦...
小升初英语作文范文
中考英语作文范文
高考英语作文范文
考研英语作文范文
英语日记作文范文发表日期:
Today, as the development of the technology, people live a much better life than before, the average wage is promoted highly. ...
发表日期:
Last year, I went to Guang Zhou in the summer vacation. I felt so excited, it took me about four hours to get there. In the daytime, the air was so stuffy and the sun was so hot,...
发表日期:
As the world gets more modernized, the distance between people is more far away. In the countryside, from door to door, people open their doors all the time, ...
发表日期:
I still remember the first time to stand in front of the platform, it was two years ago, I was arranged by my headmaster to get my internship, ...
发表日期:
When college students graduate, most of them will choose to join the civil servants exam or further study, these two choices become more and more popular, they have the common side, that is stability....
发表日期:
People always attach great importance on the soul, as the saying that beautiful soul overweighs everything, so in the movie, the everlasting theme is that an ugly girl wins the true love at last. ...
发表日期:
Recently, a picture caught many people&s attention, in the picture, a handsome boy was studying in the library silently, people could only see his half face....
发表日期:
Yesterday, my mother clean the house, she did the big cleaning, so she searched every corner of the house, many old things were dig out, like the toys when I owned at the very early age....
发表日期:
Everyone needs friends in their lives, no one can live alone, they need friends to share their sorrow and happiness, so that they can keep the good mood. ...
发表日期:
There is an old saying that no one is perfect, so everyone will make mistake sometimes, though we want to do best. When we make mistake,...
发表日期:
As the development of computer, people count on computer so much, now most businesses are done online, trading online saves people a lot of time and it is very convenient. ...
发表日期:
The first day of my high school, I was told that the freshmen would need to join the military training. I felt so scared, because in the summer days,...
发表日期:
Once I saw the TV show, it was about the fathers and their kids having the match, they were separated by five groups and compete for the match. At first,...
发表日期:
When I was in high school, one day, my Chinese teacher was so excited to tell us that our country&s first spaceman had landed the space successfully. ...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一优秀英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信