•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
6.a bit more good at
C.more colder
B.a bit good at
C: Oh.much
5, I couldn’t feel ________.That’s a good idea.
A:00 am and 10.
A、Mary is ________ website design than John: Which city is ________.it to her
4.more eeeperienced of
B: ________、This area is convenient ________ transport, lets.OK、A.
A.between … on
C.less eeeperienced at
A.from … to
8、A.better
A.a bit better at
A.eeeperienced for
2: Shall we play tennis.
A、How do I ________ the gym.at
B、A: How was your job interview.colder
C、The shop opens ________ 9.Yes.
9、James is ________ French than Polly?
A:00 pm ________ Saturday and Sunday、I’ll give ________、John is ________ interested in computers than I am.
B. I hardly found any proper answers to the questions they asked, Beijing or London
猜你感兴趣
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&
Powered by英语题目跪求求求求帮助谢谢~11. The President made a brief visit _________ Beijing.A.of
D. to12. The economy continued to _________ signs of decline in September.A. expose
B. express
C. exhibit
D. explain13. We all_百度作业帮
英语题目跪求求求求帮助谢谢~11. The President made a brief visit _________ Beijing.A.of
D. to12. The economy continued to _________ signs of decline in September.A. expose
B. express
C. exhibit
D. explain13. We all thought _________ pity that you were unable to attend our meeting.A. that
D. it14. The reason for their unusual behavior remains a _________.A. fortune
C. statement
D. possibility15. He helped me ______ my homework.A. with
D. of16. This train is going _______ the tunnel quickly.A. down
B. through
D. in17. The plane was about to _______, and yet I left my ticket behind.A. take off
B. take on
C. take up
D. take in18. We saw him _______ the white building and go upstairs.A. enter
B. entering
C. to enter
D. entered19. The construction of the new bridge has been ____ for two weeks because of the bad weather. A. devoted
B. developed
C. depended
D. delayed20. It is a teacher's job to make sure that everyone of his students _______ confident in preparing himself for the future.
B. should feel
C. will feel
D. would feel
11-20AADBABAADA仅供参考哈谁有面试英语口语的练习题
谁有面试英语口语的练习题
谁有面试英语口语的练习题,急用
最快的是买一本英语面试方面的书,然后读读背背,书上都会告诉你一些考官经常会问到的问题以及该怎么回答,有些书附光盘的,如果再不放心,可以搜搜 易格英语他们有恨专业的面试口语课程
其他回答 (2)
1.Iwillbuyabunchofflowersformymom.Youknowwomenloveflowersnomatterhowoldtheyare.OrIcanchooseasmallpotofgreenplant,mymomusescomputeralot.Greenplantisgoodforher.Formydad,IthinkIcanbuyabeltoratie.Theyarecommengiftformen.Actually,hemayprefercigarettes.ButIwon'tbuythemasitsayssmokekills.3.Ifyouarearichperson,howwillyouspendyourmoney?why?Itdepends.IfIhave5millionRMB,Iwillbuyalargehouseandotherthingsformyfamily.Makesurewecanhaveahighqualitylivingstandard.OfcourseIwillsavesomeandinvesttherest.ButifIhave500million,Iwillchoosetodomorevaluablethings.BecausethenIhavetheabilitytochangesomething,tosavesomebody,toachievesomegoals.4.Howwillyoucelebrateyourbirthday?why?Idon’twanttocelebratemybirthdaysomehow.IusedtobeexcitedaboutcelebratingbirthdaywhenIwasachild.AsI’mgettingolder,althoughI’mstillyoung,Idon’twanttogrowup.AbirthdaymeansIamoneyearolderthanthedaybefore.WhatIenjoyisthatallfamilygettogether,andreceivegoodwishesfromthem.6.Whatcanwedotosavewater?Keepshowershort.Fixthetapassoonaspossibleifitisleaking.Reusewater,suchaswaterafterwashupcanbeusedtoflushtoilet.7.Doyouthinkitisgoodforastudenttohaveamobilephone?Itisnecessarytohaveamobilenowadaysevenforstudents.Parentscanknowwherethechildisanytimetheyneed.Italsocanbeusedwhensomethingemergenthappens.Butmobilewithtoomanyfunctions,suchasgamesandcamera,maydistracttheirconcentration.Soschoolmaytrytokeepmobilesawayfromtheclassroom.9.Whatkindofpeoplewouldyouliketomakefriendswith?InfactIliketomakefriendswithallkindsofpeopleiftheytreatmenicely.Aftersomeapproaches,oneswithsametastesandinterestswillbemygoodfriends.SomemayhavestrangepersonalitiesthatIcannotgetalongwith.Thenwearenolongerfriendsanymore.10.Howwillyouprepareforyourtripifyouhaveachance?Searchinformationfrominternet.Suchasfamousplacestovisit,nicerestaurantstotry,whattraffictotake,whichhoteliscleanandsecure,isthereanythingspecialtobenoticedIwilltakeenoughmoneyandthingthatisnecessarybutnottoomany.ThenIcanenjoy11.Whatdoyouthinkoftherearesomanycarsinthestreets?Itmeanspeople’slifeisgettingbetterwhichisagoodthing.Butontheotherhand,itbringsmorepollution.Alsothetrafficjamisgettingworse.No.ofroadaccidentincreased.12.Doyouthinksmokingisgoodornot?Generally,it’sbadforthehealthyourself.It’sevenworseifsomebodyaroundyou,likeyourchild.Iheardthatsecondhandsmokingharmalot.Butsometimes,whenyouunderpressures,paniespayhightaxestothecountry.13.doyoulikepet?why?Yes,Ido.Theyaresocute.Ilovethem.Theymakeyoutobepatient,moreresponsibleandmorekindhearted.可以么?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁有2014年4月 大学英语b题库_百度作业帮
谁有2014年4月 大学英语b题库
大学英语B是上机操作,里面有交际用语,阅读理解,词汇与结构,完型填空,英译汉,写作.六大题型.计算机是选择题和操作题.难度一般很基础的.复习好原题库,和掌握答题技巧和方法,可以及格的.加油积极准备吧.英语B:全面必过的统考资料.主要掌握技巧和有效的资料,大学英语B是上机操作,里面有交际用语,阅读理解,词汇与结构,完型填空,英译汉,写作.六大题型,上机操作,随机组卷.1)交际英语:5题15分,更加注重测试考生日常生活情景中的交际能力.(2)阅读理2篇短文,满分30分.第一篇短文改为正误判断题,投机几率 加大,较易得分.第二篇18篇阅读理解中选择一篇.(3)词汇与结构:5题10分,新版大纲降低了此部分的分值.(4)完形填空:1篇短文,5空10分,5个单词填入5个的空白处,新版大纲在此项改变较大,可以通过逻辑推理等方法或投机.(5)英译汉:4题20分,新版大纲增加了此部分的分值,经常看看,记下汉语意思,只要大概意思对上即可.(6)写作:1题15分,基本在一些常规命题中一、改错(一个句子只能改一个单词)1.what did you do at night?i get up.( )_________2.she do homework in the evening.( )_______3.what do you like?i like orange.( )_______二、现在进行时态练习题1.my mother is cooking some nice food now.(改一般疑问_百度作业帮
一、改错(一个句子只能改一个单词)1.what did you do at night?i get up.( )_________2.she do homework in the evening.( )_______3.what do you like?i like orange.( )_______二、现在进行时态练习题1.my mother is cooking some nice food now.(改一般疑问句并作肯定和否定回答)①__________②_________③_________2.they are not watering the flowers now.(改为肯定句)________________________________________3.写出下列动词的现在分词jump( ) have( ) catch( ) collect( ) watch( ) drive( ) leave( ) answer( )4.Jim's mother is reading now.————否定句:_______一般疑问句:_______肯定回答:______否定回答:________特殊疑问句:________
一、1、 get 改为got2、 do改为does3、 orange 改为oranges二、1、Is your mother cooking some nice food now?
Yes,she is.No,she isn't.2、THey are watering the flowers now.3、jumpping、 having 、catching、 collecting
watching、driving、leaving、answering4、Jim's mother isn't reading now.
Is Jim's mother reading now?
Yes,she is.
No ,she isn't
What is Jim's mother doing?
1,got2,dose3,orangesDo you mother are cooking some nice food now?yes,she are/no,she aren't.They are watering the flowers now. 这些题那么简单,还问?
改为oranges
is your mother cooking some nice food
now?yes,she is./no,she isn't.
are wateri...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级考试题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信