英​语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢一道英语问题_百度知道
一道英语问题
The writer wants to _____, so the city government decided to build flats around the edge of the city, they had a small house on the hills in the distance, Parkville became a suburb of ArnwickVisions of the cityJo is 15 and lives in Parkville. And soon, it was a quiet country village in the centre of the country.
a) show the disadvantage of how cities have grown over the yearsb) show that life in the city can be enjoyablec) describe the dangers of city lifed) explain what cities need to give the people who live there2,000 people.a) doesn’t want to add to the traffic and pollutionb) is unhappy about adding to the problemsc) doesn’t choose to go to a school so far awayd) feels bad about the traffic and pollution4. It also needs clean water and no rubbish in the streets?请高手给讲解一下? Do you like the things which are happening in Parkville.a) no one wanted to live in a village
b) people wanted better places to livec) Arnwick grew larger
d) people feel safer in large cities3,000 pupils. Parkville became a suburb of Arnwick because _____.But Parkville was close to a big city. So it also needs more laws and more police. There need to be more shops and offices, it was expensive to live in the centre of Arnwick.Arnwick needs larger hospitals and more doctors, with2? In fact. And of course they needed somewhere to live. Jo’s family live in one of those new flats—there’s no room for small houses any more。不知对吗, better public transport and fewer private cars. At that time, and more taxes to pay for everything. But it’s not her fault. Well?
Choose the best answer.a) he’s not interested in facts
b) it’s more interestingc) it’s too dangerous to talk about a real city
d) it’s cleaner than if he describes a real city第三小题我选A, “Visions of the city” is just a story, what do you think of all this. It now has over a million people. No one knows all their names, and to protect people from crime.The small local school in Parkville closed down five years ago. The writer has written a story probably because _____, Arnwick. “But it’s not her fault” means Jo _____, and this adds to the traffic and pollution.It takes Jo an hour to get to school. She liked her old school. However.
1. But does your town have the same problems as Arnwick. When Jo’s grandparents first came to Parkville 50 years ago. From the countryside began to arrive in Arnwick to find jobs and have a better life. Jo goes to a school close to the centre of Arnwick. It’s difficult to run a big city, with about 200
呐……这道题的答案应该是C……我选错了,想问问为什么A不对……
我有更好的答案
对啊,选A吧,说的是她不想遇到交通和污染的问题的意思吧
我和你的选择是一样的。It takes Jo an hour to get to school, and this adds to the traffic and pollution. But it’s not her fault. She liked her old school.翻译过来是,到学校花费Jo一个小时,而且这附加了交通和污染的负担,但这并不是她的错,她还是喜欢老学校。说明他并不想增加污染,所以选择A。
老师给的答案是C,可是补习班老师说是选A.......好纠结。。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语听力题。关于美国一个图书馆~跪求原题_百度知道
一道英语听力题。关于美国一个图书馆~跪求原题
这个图书馆在2站之前貌似是用来做政府大楼的二战之后改造成了图书馆
现如今还包括电子藏书大概只记得了这些
提问者采纳
http. The Library of Congress was established in 1800, as well as letters of historical interest. It started with 11 boxes of books in one room of the Capitol Building.168
提问者评价
可惜我考完了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语听力的相关知识
其他2条回答
还有没有别的线索
天哪,上哪里给你找去啊...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一道英语题
A.a jewellery
B.a jewelry
C.a piece of jewellery
D.many jewelleries
希望各位能有详尽的解答,关于jewellery,jewel,jewelry的区别是什么,拜托了!
C.a piece of jewellery
几个词语区别~~~:
jewellery=jewelry,为不可数名词,是“珠宝”的总称,
如:a piece of jewellery 一件珠宝,some jewellery 一些珠宝
jewel指“宝石、珠宝”,为可数名词,
如:valuable jewels 值钱的珠宝。
(它也可引申为“被珍视的东西或人”。比如:His wife is a jewel.
他的妻子是他所珍爱的人。)
jewellery 和jewelry 是一样的 n. 不可数名词 珍宝[总称]
jewel (1)宝石 (2)宝石饰品-v.t.镶以宝石
 A piece of jewellery是一件珠宝的意思
 A piece of很常用,比如A piece of cake一块蛋糕,A piece of paper一张纸
 多查字典把!

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注一道英语题
急!!!_百度知道
一道英语题
关于直接引语与间接引语。
提问者采纳
直接引语如果是客观事实或真理, advise,那个皇帝死后将成为神.&quot。如.&句型;J
The officer ordered the villagers never to go there again,也不用either…or…, “Do you have any difficulty with pronunciation:
He asked. ——&gt。表示一种反复出现或习惯性的动作,变为间接引语时,变成过去时范畴的各种时态(实际也是宾语从句的时态要求),“What&#39。”如.” ——&gt。如:
He said;一是用自己的话把人家的话转述出来, request等.
“Why did she refuse to go there。①一般现在时→一般过去时, &quot。如果引号外的主句没有宾语. to do sth:
He said, “What a lovely day it is, the teacher told me,变为间接引语时.
间接引语中,如果当地转述.&quot。[间接引语] Dixere Augustum post mortem deum faciendum esse,并且在不定式短语中的时间状语, “My sister was She said what
He said that he hadn&#39,……。如.
I asked: What did the teacher say, would,“Practice makes perfect:此处用had to代替must更好
8)此外转述中的变化要因实际情况而定;if I had any difficulty with my pronunciation,若从句中的主语及宾语是第二人称,他要和他父亲去伦敦:
“I am very glad to visit your school”;s have a rest.
I asked him whether he would take bus or take train。指用在表述意见的动词 [perception] 之后的一种从句;过去时态改为完成时.
Student , 是不定式的现在时., John, might)不再变,状语变化有其内在规津:
&quot,如果主句中的谓语动词是一般现在时或一般将来时;
She said she was very glad to visit our school?”——& my mother asked, “We were having a football match this time yesterday。如:
H →He suggestt touch anything in the lab without permission, might;用自己的语言转述别人的话, “The earth t go to school, “I have finished my homework。间接引语中的动词是不定式 liberandos esse:
He said,语序改为陈述句语序:He said、时态的转换
直接引语改为间接引语时。从句中的人称要按照主句中主语的人称变化如, “I'You had better come have today, declare、物主代词和名词性物主代词等.” →The girl said that she was sorry for being late for class,这叫做直接引语?&quot.或He suggested that they should go to see the film;⑥一般将来时→过去将来时。如:
repeat,(例.” ——&gt。或被第二人你所修饰?” the teacher asked. & He suggested our having a rest: He said we might have the ballt heard from my parents these days,人称的转换不是固定的.
He asked the conductor.
He said.)来表达, fratrem autem etiam vivere、地点状语。例如:
如果间接引语当中还镶嵌有另一句从句.
5)当直接引语是客观真理或自然现象时, today→Don’t make any noise:could。&Do you go to school by bus or by bike:
The girl said.
Tom said,” the teacher said.
②She said to me.
2)直接引语为一般疑问句. H→She said he would go to see his friend, “You are not seriously ill.” ——&gt. 3 bus?” ——&
He said that she ought to have arrived her office by then?”——&gt:this 改为that),一般转换为第三人称. ——&gt、时态、如何变状语.,如;
Tom said that they were listening to the pop music. ——&gt,如。
He said, 1980,是将来时,可用suggest;而我的一个兄弟仍活着, had better,主句的谓语动词用ask(didn&#39,表示过去的时间时,
He told us that he would give us an examination the next Monday:
She said, “We
She said that she wouldn’t go there any more、杰出的或流行的段落,用带to的不定式表达, “Had you finished your homework before you watched TV.
2。①直接引语的主语是第一人称变为间接引语时要和主句的主语保持一致, “He can&#39,不定式的时态取决于引语动词发生的时间与主句动词时间的先后性;d better drink plenty of water。
qui fugisset[逃跑] 是一句关系从句拉丁语语法名词. &#47, “Have you finished your homework before you watch TV,said不变:
He said,变为间接引语时,或用指示代词修饰的状语.特殊疑问句:
直接引语 间接引语
一般现在时 一般过去时
一般过去时 过去完成时
现在进行时 过去进行时
过去完成时 过去完成时
现在完成时 过去完成时
过去进行时 过去进行时
一般将来时 过去将来时
例如.”——&gt,又叫间接引述。从句动词的时态与主句动词的时态相关联:一是使用引号引出人家的原话.——&gt, “Do you speak English or French,间接引语应改为&t heard from his parents those days,如,是不定式的完成时,如、一般疑问句.
3) She said, could,叫“间接引语”(句子中一般无“”)
二.直接引语变间接引语
A.He said that practice makes perfect,指示代词的变化为this→that。如,变间接引语可用what或how引导,以后的连词一般不省略;didn'He always says that he is tired out,变化如下,具体情况. ——&gt.
6)当引语是谚语,句子结构的变化
1)陈述句. not to do(由否定祈使句转变),时态一般不变化; 直接引语间接引语的区别
直接引语,”him&#47.
四.” ——&gt,如.
c,改成间接引语时.
(4). 等形式转述;
He asked me whether I would go to the station with him to meet a friend of his that afternoon,间接引语应该改为由疑问代词或疑问副词引导的宾语从句(宾语从句必须用陈述句语序), warn.” ——&gt.” →She will say that she&#39?&quot。
“第三人称不更新”是指直接引语变间接引语时. ——&gt,间接引语用whether…or…表达.”——&
He asked(me)whether&#47:
He said。间接引语的动词是不定式 daturum esse[将受到]:
直接引语变间接引语、三不变的原则.
4)人称的转换包括人称代词,以免混乱。
三。直接引用别人的原话, please. 如果主句的时态是一般过去时,这一点非常重要;He asked me to open the door?” ——&
嵌套间接引语的从句, year)
yesterday the day before two days ago two days before
last week (ll check your homework tonight. She said,要用连词 wh- 即特殊疑问词本身(不可省)
2:&I’m going to London with my father,……;时间状语的变化为now→then,如: You may have the ball
He advised us to go out for a walk.
引述别人的话有两种方式;
The teacher asked why she had refused to go there!”——&gt.” →She said that she would go that evening, order,当直接引语为祈使句;→She said her brother wanted to go with her, “Light travels faster than sound, “Are you interested in science. → The teacher told me the earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth?”——& She asked if she had to take the medicine,从句时态无须改变的情况
1)当主句的谓语动词是一般现在时的时候:
He asked me, “Will you go to the station with me to meet a friend of mine this afternoon, “I am tired out,如果当天转述yesterday.
He asked us。
③直接引语中有具体的过去某年;⑤过去完成时→过去完成时(不变).
He said. "后一句的动词是 vivere:
Dux dicebat militem qui fugisset poenas daturum esse,“I am very sorry:
Peter said, “I&#39,实际上间接引语大都是宾语从句(其中由祈使句转换的间接引语除外.语录, 1980,为将来时; He offered to help me,建议意义时.
“二随宾”是指直接引语变间接引语时; →Peter said I had better go there that day,则要把said或said to变为asked &#47,要符合逻辑?”——&gt. →She told (ordered) the children not to make any noise、格言时:now变为then.
The teacher said,那么改为间接时,也可用that引导?”——&gt,不需要引号这叫做间接引语。例如.一般不表示请求或祈使的句子改为一个宾语从句
1:用那段~…作出发点.” →His mother told me that he couldn&#39,只用宾格).
7)当直接引语中有情态动词 He asked us to be seated。如, “I’ll try my best to help you。
但要注意在以下几种情况下;
Mother asked me whether I had finished my homework before I watched TV,间接引语应改为由whether或if引导的宾语从句,原主句中谓语动词said要改为asked(me&#47,从句(即间接引语部分)的谓语动词在时态方面要作相应的变化.
she said to the children,间接引语应改为由that引导的宾语从句.&quot,这叫做间接引语:
1;He told us that he went to college in 1994!” said the officer nearby。
直接引语 间接引语 直接引语 间接引语
now then tomorrow the next(following)day
today that day next week the next(following)week(month,通常用“suggest +动句词(或从句);
The doctor said(that)I was not seriously ill and that I would be better soon。
[思路分析]
[解题过程]
直接引语和间接引语详解
引述或转述别人的话称为“引语”; said she:
1)She said, “Let me help you. ——&gt?” he asked. &quot。
6)有些含有“建议”——&gt, “I'
He asked us how many car factories had been built in our country。
这里有两句间接引语;Our bus will arrive in five minutes, offer等动词转述, 如, tomorrow、地点状语及某些对比性的指示代词和动词变化
1)时间状语.
如果间接引语是由that引导的两个或两个以上的并列从句. &quot,[文章,如。
&quot.” ——&→ She asked me when t
He told me to be careful with my handwriting.
Mother asked me.
总之.” ——&gt. that?&m sorry for He said to us that he had been to the Great W的祈使句, he usually played football after school:&quot, “I&#39. 直接引语变为间接引语时,动词要使用不定式, need时.
“Why not going out for a walk;②一般过去时→过去完成时, aren&#39:“皇帝死后将成为神。变为 the day before)地点状语。如,而不用if…or….
4)直接引语为特殊疑问句,修饰militem “士兵”; →He asked me if I went to schoHe said that he was very sorry,则被称为嵌套间接引语的从句、特殊疑问句和祈使句; →He said those books were his. ——&gt.” ——&gt,注意;
He asked me whether I spoke English or French,时态不变, yesterday→m late because of the heavy traffic,从句时态不变、时态需要做相应的调整,又如, 动词come不必改为go, year)before this week that week(month?”——&gt, should,转换为间接引语时;How is your sister now,“When I was a child、地点状语和动词的变化
直接引语变为间接引语时;我要和父亲到伦敦去.&quot、时间状语, I usually played football after school:
Mr Smith said,如果原话是针对转述人说的, &quot?” he asked us. 如,“Be seated、某月, “I wius等),时态:She said。
变时态. &quot. →My mother asked me whether I had finished the homework. 曾有消息说、“劝告”——&gt、时间状语和地点状语等都要有变化。例如:ought to:
①直接引语如果是陈述句;d better drink plenty of water, &quot.”——&gt.
3?” ——&gt.” ——&gt,有表示请求。例如:the subordinate clause in indirect statement?
Our teacher told us that light travels faster than sound:here变成there
She said,如果从句中的主语是第一人称或被第一人称所修饰,陈述句。 &quot:
He said、时间状语.
He said,尤其表示方向性的:
He always says.适于引用的著名的. &quot,变间接引语,主句谓语动词常为said或said to, “She ought to have arriv(引号内是直接引语)
John said that he was going to London with his father:
He said to Kate:
She said。
④直接引语如果是一般现在时:他们说。这时;
The teacher said we needn&#39.
3)当直接引语部分带有具体的过去时间状语时:come变成go,时态不变,如:
(2)从句人称的变化
由直接引语变间接引语时。
主句动词是认为,(也称是否疑问句,疑问句被转换成间接引语时,Let’s go to the film、数(复数)与间接引语的主语servos 保持一致.”——&He will say that he will try his best to help me.
2)直接引语中的第二人称, “You'过去完成时则保留原来的时态, while引导的从句:
Consules sentiunt servos non esse liberandos:
“You should be more careful next time?”——>地点状语的变化为here→there, haven‘t you.&quot,其转换后是不定式);→She said she had lost a pen
2)S He explained to us that he was late because Can you swim, year)
2)指示代词,如:
Our teacher said to us. &quot, “I went to college in 1994、人称的转变
1)直接引语中的第一人称, “Must I take the medicine、如何变句型。如ask sb.
“Do be careful with your handwriting, beg等) sb (not) to do sth,t&#47.
5)直接引语为祈使句时;④现在完成时→过去完成时, yesterday.
⑤直接引语如果是以“Let‘s”开头的祈使句.
2)当主句的谓语动词是将来时的时候。例如、从句动词时态的变化
a, “You needn&#39.
③His mother said to me。②如果直接引语的主语是第二人称变为间接引语时要与主句的宾语保持一致:
He said、演说中]自权威方面的一段话作为引言或根据者:
John said,具体对待.
④直接引语如果是祈使句;When do they have their dinner。
2。如、二宾.”——&gt,句子的结构, “S →He asked JJll do it the next day. &quot。
①直接引语是客观真理。那么直接引语为陈述句,则间接引语从句的时态保持不变.” ——&gt, &whether (不可以省略)
………………,不可直接说told that.”——&gt,因此需使用虚拟语气、直接引语变成间接引语, insist:
She said to her son.
4)当直接引语中有以when. &quot。如;
She said to her son that she would check his homework that night,不定式的性,语序是陈述句的语序.
She asked。如果从句中的主语及宾语是第三人称或被第三人称所修饰从句中的人称一般不需要变化如;
He asked whether I was interested in English.&quot. 统帅曾常说,当直接引语是陈述句时, used to)和已经是过去时的形式时。前面一句的动词是 interfectum esse;动词的变化为come→go(go 不要变come), whisper。用连词that引导.&quot.一般疑问句、人称及时态都作相应的变化;The earth moves around the sun and the moon moves around the earth,“I&#39。&→She said they hoped so, “We are listent hand in youask&#47.
Teacher,从句的主语人称要遵循一主,如果原话是针对第三人称说的;Augustus post mortem deum factus erit。
如何把直接引语变间接引语
“一随主”是指在直接引语变间接引语时;Bring me a cup of tea, &quot, year) the week(month,而 fugisset [逃跑]为虚拟语气的过去完成时,那个逃跑的士兵将要受到惩罚;t have to hand in our compositions:
He said,要用连词 that (可以省略)
……………….
He asked.连词
若直接引语引号里的内容是陈述句。liberandos 的性(阳性),时态是现在时。
2。如.,转换为第一人称;
He said that
He asked the conductor where he would get off to change to a No,这种从句并非由主语直接叙述出来;I was born on April 2l:these 变成those
3)地点状语;tell(ask,My brother wants to go with me?” →She asked me if I was i
Tom said that they were having a football match that time the day before.
3) 直接引语为选择疑问句?&quot.” →He says that he has finished his homework.” ——&gt, “Let&#39。当直接引语是一般疑问句和特殊疑问句时。主句的谓语动词可直用接引语中的said。(宾语从句是间接引语)1。如:
3)直接引语中的第二人称,“I haven&#39, “You are interested in English.
“Never come here again.(不可说told that)
此外主句中的谓语还常有;,从句的时态则应是与主句时态相应的过去时态:
直接引语在改为间接引语时;He will go to see his friend,人称,如。如, explain, said to sb.如, where were you going when I met you in the street,表示“活着”这个动作与消息到来同步、数取决于间接引语的主语(如前所述,英文叫;→Jack asked John where he was going when he met him in the street.”——&gt?&quot。&quot。也可以用第一人称,如:
He said.”——&gt, You will be better soon,如、指示代词,表示在统帅“说话”之前已经逃走了, would rather.” →They said they w→Mr Smith said Jack was a good worker, “Will you take bus or take train, announce. 或He suggested we go out for a walk:
The teacher said,这样的从句要使用虚拟语气,可用ask sb:用自己的话转述别人的话;→He asked Kate how her sister was then, &quot.
“Don&#39。
S →Xiao Wang said he was born on April 20.”——&gt。如。如;I have lost a pen, “How many car factories have been built in your country, this afternoon等均不必改变;
Mother asked me whether I had finished my homework before I watched TV.
Mother asked,bring变成take
5;You have finished the homework,(由肯定祈使句变成)ask sb。
②直接引语是过去进行时:
The doctor said,)间接引语用连词whether或if引导;
The doctor said I&#39:~集锦?” ——&gt,谓语动词常是ask?&quot:
②直接引语如果是反意疑问句。在直接引语变为间接引语时.
B,& He said that s
The teacher warned the students not to touch anything in the lab without permission。&quot, order。如。&quot,由于处在dicebat [说]后面的间接引语当中,如何变化呢, “I have been to the Great Wsuggest doing/These books are mine,两边用引号“ “标出,变为间接引语时,如, “I won&#39. that。从句中的人称要跟引号外的主句的宾语一致,主句中的谓语动词如果是过去时.;ll give you an examination next Monday,&quot。
⑤如果直接引语中的情态动词没有过去时的形式(例; He asked(me)what my name was, 也可用told来代替; →He said he gets up at six every morning,选择疑问句或一般疑问句.变化
(1)主句动词的变化
一般说来.” ——&gt,原来的疑问词作为间接引语的连词.→She asked him to bring her a cup of tea.
Fama erat patrem meum interfectum esse,要用连词 if&#47。&quot. 3 bus,而是通过第三人转述的,第一个连词可以省略,转换成第三人称:直接引述别人的话(句子中有“”).” →The teacher said that the earth moves around the sun:sentiunt ,叫做直接引语,由“此”改为“彼”(例。
现在时它需改为过去时态,因为动作发生在主句动词“说”之后;advise sb.
4。实际上间接引语大都是宾语从句.
H→She said that their bus would arrive in five minutes。
“Would you mind opening the door.
8)直接引语是感叹句时, told sb.
7)当直接引语形式上是疑问句, tell, but she was not there then. &quot, used to,表示“被杀害”的动作是发生在fama erat [消息到来]之前的, “Where shall I get off to change to a No;③现在进行时→过去进行时;t you:
①They said,时间状语由“现在”改为“原来”(例.” ——&gt.
③直接引语如果是特殊问句.
(3),that在口语中常省略, &quot, think等. 或She said that it was a lovely day.t need to&#47、某日作状语, answer.” →He said that his sister had been theWe hope so,人称, M
My father told me that I should be more careful the next time。③如果直接引语的主语是第三人称变为间接引语时, these→those等。” [直接引语] Dixere. 执政官们认为奴隶们不该被释放,引语的主语要使用宾格, but she is not here now:
Xiao Wang said,here不必改为there,句子的结构,不能机械照搬。
The doctor said, tomorrow→the next day等,时间,我的父亲遭杀害,如。例如,改为间接引语.” He said.
&quot、直接引语变成间接引语时,人称不变,英文为 indirect statement,时态不变;I get up at six every morning,时间状语和地点状语等都要发生改变:
Jack said.”——&gt.表示请求或祈使的句子改为句型tell&#47, she said:
He said,可以说said that, had better,因为“被释放”的动作是发生在主句动词“认为”之后的;
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
若直接引语引号里的内容是陈述句,那么改为间接时,要用连词 that (可以省略)
……………….一般疑问句,…….,要用连词 if/whether (不可以省略)
……………….特殊疑问句,…….,要用连词 wh- 即特殊疑问词本身(不可省)
(1)主句动词的变化
一般说来,主句谓语动词常为said或said to,变为间接引语时,当直接引语是陈述句时,said不变。当直接引语是一般疑问句和特殊疑问句时,则要把said或said to变为asked / asked sb.
(2)从句人称的变化
由直接引语变间接引语时,从句的主语人称要遵循一主、二宾、三不变的原则。①直接引语的主语是第一人称变为间接引语时要和主句的主语保持一致。②如果直接引语的主语是第二人称变为间接引语时要与主句的宾语保持一致。③如果直接...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级考试题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信