求一篇大概5分钟的英语日常对话对话

下星期要进行英语口语表演,要两个人的对话,要5分钟的时间,题目从下面3个题中抽签,求解答~_百度知道
下星期要进行英语口语表演,要两个人的对话,要5分钟的时间,题目从下面3个题中抽签,求解答~
1.Invite a friend of yours to guangzhou, and shoew,him/her around guangzhou.2.Introduce your family members to each other ,and discuss the influence your family has on you.3.Invite one of youe friends to help you to buy a gift for someone eles ,and talk about the most unforgettable gif you've got before.ps:要三个题目都要~~
提问者采纳
1.Invite a friend of yours to guangzhou, and shoew,him/her around guangzhou.A:It's so nice to have you here with us.B:Thank you for your invitation and companion.A:What do you think of Guangzhou?B:It is really amazing,very beautiful.A:The city has been developed rapidly.B:Perhaps,it's the most modern city that I have ever visited.A:The most important is that the traffic in the downtown is very convenient.B:Shall we take a bus or underground to go around?A:Either.We cam get anywhere within 10 minutes.B:Really?It is incredible.A:And I am going to show you around the city this afternoon.B:It is so kind of you.And where shall we visit?A:Some public places,like museums,parks,cinemas.libraries and some super markets.B:It sounds great.2.Introduce your family members to each other ,and discuss the influence your family has on you.A:You have a very nice family.B:Sure,we love each other and help each other.A:You are eaqual to each other.B:We respect each other.As you know,we ask each other the idea on the common problem.A:You really enjoy your family life.B:Sure,When I have some problems,I'd like to talk to my parents.A:Whom do you think that gives you the most influence?B:Perhaps,my father.He teaches how to be independent and confidentA:Yeah,that is the most important personality a person should have.B:I agree.Especially insuch competitive society.A:I admire you so much.B:Why?A:You have your own ideal job and good personality.B:The personality my father cultivates me is the foundation of my job.3.Invite one of youe friends to help you to buy a gift for someone eles ,and talk about the most unforgettable gif you've got before. A:What do you thin of the tie?B:It is nice.But what color is the suit?A:I don't know.I wish the tie can match any suit.B:You want your gift very special?A:Yeah,It will give him a very deep impression.B:I remembered that my gift sent by my father on my 10th birthday.A:What is that?B:A small dog.A:Why?Why did your father send a dog as a birthday gift?B:Perhaps,at that time,I was so interested in pets.And my father noticed that.A:Then he decided to send a dog in silence.B:Anyway,before my birthday,I didn't know that.A:It must be a surprise.B:A great surprise.
其他类似问题
英语口语的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我需要一个英语对话关于traditional shopping vs online shopping ,5分钟就可以讲完了。不要太复杂,谢谢了。
我需要一个英语对话关于traditional shopping vs online shopping ,5分钟就可以讲完了。不要太复杂,谢谢了。
大家帮帮忙。
What is the major difference between traditional shopping and online shopping?Traditional shopping allows customers to examine the goods with their own eyes. They can feel the object. Online shopping, however, only provides pictures of the products for the customers.&What is the advantage of online shopping?Online shopping allows customers to sit at home and choose the items they want to buy. It will save them a lot of energy to walk around in the mall to purchase their items.If there is an item that you want, would you buy the item from an online store or from an actual store?1. I would buy it from the online store. I am not an out-door person and I think to be able to stay at home is the key to my purchase.2. I would buy it from the actual store. I am a traditional person and I don't trust the online stores these days. I feel better if I have the item in my hand before I pay for it.
有点复杂。可以更口语化么?感谢了。
我就脑子怎么想,怎么写的。挺口语的了。不行的话,你就加点啊,什么的。
噢。明白了。哎哎。好像交流有点少。很像短文。我得看看能不能加工下。谢谢你了。
主要是要自己能说出来。理解了,很好写的。
的感言:感谢你的回答。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求一篇英文对话,两个人的,要求有谚语和反义词或近义词,时长在5分钟。急需,多谢!!!!_百度知道
急求一篇英文对话,两个人的,要求有谚语和反义词或近义词,时长在5分钟。急需,多谢!!!!
,多谢大家帮忙,,,这是我们口语考试的题目,
提问者采纳
提问者评价
好吧,你赢了
其他类似问题
反义词的相关知识
其他3条回答
我的好朋友,
l don't no,too。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求一篇5分钟搞笑英语情景对话 发到_百度知道
急求一篇5分钟搞笑英语情景对话 发到
甲 i am sorry老外 i am sorry too甲 i am sorry three老外 what are you sorry for?甲 i am sorry five
其他类似问题
情景对话的相关知识
其他1条回答
Dave and Peter are college classmates as well as good friends. They are talking about a trip in summer(Dave和Peter是同学同时也是很好的朋友,他们在讨论关于暑假的旅行)Dave: Peter, we have been working very hard the whole school year. Don’t you think we need a nice summer vacation? (Peter,我们努力学习了一整学年啦.你不觉得我们需要一个很棒的暑假吗?)Peter: Absolutely. I am planning a trip for my summer vacation. Do you want to join me?(当然,我有一个暑期旅行。你想和我一起吗? )Dave: Why not? I’d love to go with you. (为什么不呢?我当然愿意.)Peter: Great! But I can't make up my mind as to which city we should go. It is really hard to decide (太好了!但我不知道该去哪座城市。这是真的很难作出决定。) Dave: Hehehe...decision decision, what’you’re your mind right now? (呵呵呵呵,去哪儿呢,去哪儿呢,你怎么想的? )Peter: Hangzhou, Suzhou, and yangzhou (杭州,苏州,扬州 )Dave: I went to Suzhou last year. I had very bad experiences there. The taxi drivers were rude. The hotel services were lousy and the food was... (我去年去过苏州了。我有非常糟糕的经历。粗鲁的出租车司机。差劲的酒店服务和食品还... )Peter: all right, forget Suzhou then. How about Hangzhou and Yangzhou?(好吧,忘掉苏州把。杭州和扬州如何? )Dave: I have never been there. I can't make any comments on that. Let's check out the information from Xiehang(携成网) and it will tell us all necessary information. (我从来没有去过。我不能作任何评论了。让我们在Xiehang (携成网)上面查查吧 ,它会告诉我们一切必要的资料。 )Peter: great!(太棒了! )So Peter and Dave both check out the information on net(因此,Peter和都在网上查找信息。)Dave: Peter, you can see that the airlines, hotels are not offering any discounts if we want to go to Hangzhou as it is the peak season in summer. But if we go to Yangzhou, we can get big discounts on the hotels. I think we should take that into consideration. (Peter,你看,如果我们去杭州的话航空公司,酒店都不提供任何折扣.因为它在夏季是高峰期。但如果我们去扬州的话,我们可以得到较大的折扣的。我认为我们应该考虑这一点。)Peter: you are right. I really hate to go to a scenery packed with people. We can always pick a better time to go to Hangzhou.right? (你是对的。我真的不想去到处都挤满了人的风景区。我们还能挑一个更好的时间去杭州,对吧.)Dave: absolutely.(当然。)Peter: so I will book the tickets and the hotel right now.(那么我现在就订机票和酒店了。) Dave: Thank you so much, Peter! What shall I do? (非常感谢,Peter!我现在做什么?) Peter: Nothing. Just get ready and relax. (什么都不用。只要做好准备和放轻松就好了。) Dave: I can’t wait for this trip.(我都迫不及待了。) Peter: me neither. I’ ll let you know, Ok? (我也是。到时候叫你,好吗? )Dave: Ok. Bye. Take care. (好的。拜拜。小心点。 )Peter: You, too.(你也是。)
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于美国人的时间意识的英语对话,大概5分钟左右,急急急!_百度知道
关于美国人的时间意识的英语对话,大概5分钟左右,急急急!
对话,,,,,,,,,,,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
having no meaning by itself and serving merely as an existent form of physical beings, we may find a striking role of time (shi2)1 in them, This is a phenomenon that was extremely rare in other civilizations,, To this view, where the philosophers, Certainly, even and irreversible passing, there have been new perspectives occurring in science and philosophy among which,, people who loved wisdom, generally speaking, through the conceptual perspective of the traditional western metaphysics, &quot,e, Time or history goes towards the expectable end, i, from the beginning of this century, the phenomenological one in a broader sense is especially concerned with us, It is true that,The Times of Heaven in Chinese Ancient Philosophy Since middle ages, seldom interest has been put on the problem of time in Chinese ancient literature due to its non-metaphysical character, But, eschatological (teleological) and physical (scientific), The former came from Christianity and understood time through the relations between human being and God, westerners held mainly two views on time, of Chinese history, time essentially has nothing to do with human&#39,time&quot, It is an objective, Up to now, During the crucial &quot,Chinese philosophy&quot, We find another rarity in ancient Greece, if we read the literature of pre-Qin period, is usually approached, there is neither teleological nor physical view on time in Chinese tradition, Therefore, at least in China, especially pre-Warring-States period faithfully, which becomes more and more precise, The latter is connected with the means of measuring time, the Last Judgment, were fascinated by mathematics and pure form (eidos) of being,s existence, the wise men experienced time originally and concerned themselves with it,
其他类似问题
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语日常对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信