Now they have had special cages made to webprotectt them ...

now they have had special cages made to protect them from these monsters._百度知道
now they have had special cages made to protect them from these monsters.
问made to 怎么理解,还是什么,是词组,和前面的have had是什么关系
提问者采纳
now they have had special cages
which were made to protect them from these monsters.省略which were
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
..用于·~~前面的HAVE HAD是完成时·~他们已经有了...用来.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语课文记忆法
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语课文记忆法
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口人们总要想尽办法看不花钱的演出哪怕是拙劣的演出...——所有资料文档..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
人们总要想尽办法看不花钱的演出哪怕是拙劣的演出...
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记完美打印版18-第17页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记完美打印版18-17
cheerfulandconfidentthat;runafter追赶,追逐Seeingthath;presentedatourlocalcinem;词)Whensheheardthatherfat;②n.(按顺序等待的人、车等的)行列、队(通常为;Youcanseemeinthisphoto,s;②Themostsurprisingthinga;havet
cheerful and confident that they will get out soon.
run out of
用完,用尽 Lesson 90
What's for supper?
6、If they knew how difficult it was to drill through the hard rock, 【New words and expressions】(15) they would lose heart. ★overfish
v. 过度捕捞
lose heart
失望,丧失信心/勇气,泄气,灰心 over 做前缀,表示D过度的‖
【Special Difficulties】
overdressed
打扮的过了份 ;well-dressed
打扮的很好
I 与run有关的短语 overcook the rice.
我把饭做糊了。 run out of
用完,耗尽 He has run out of money. You overdid it.
你过分了。run after
追赶,追逐 Seeing that his sister was annoyed, he ★giant
(= huge quantity)
adj. 巨大的
ran after her to apologize. big/large/great/huge/immense/fantastic
在……驶过/辗过 tremendous
adj. 巨大的(大的让人不相信,惊讶)
试车,试转(发动机等) enormous
adj. 巨大的(大的让人不相信,惊讶)
John is running his new car in. This is a tremendous shoe.
偶然碰见 giant
n. 巨人;adj. 像巨人一样的
He ran into Sterlings while travelling in Italy. ★terrify
v. 吓,使恐怖
terrify/horrify 恐惧(主语是吓人者,宾语是被吓者) Lesson 89
A slip of the tongue The thief/robber terrified me.
【New words and expressions】(7) fear/be afraid of
害怕……(主语是人) ★slip
n. 小错误,失误,疏漏 frighten/scare 吓了一跳(主语是物,吓了一跳,但很快就恢复You‘ve made some slips (of the pen) in your report. 了平静,主语是吓人者,宾语是被吓者) 【课文讲解】 You frighten me.
你吓了我一跳
1、A slip of the tongue ★wit
n.(复数)理智,头脑
a slip of the tongue
口误,说走了嘴,失言 out of one's wits
Are you sure that it was just a slip of tongue?
The snake terrified me out of my wits.
2、People will do anything to see a free show -- even if it is a bad Are you out of your wits?
你疯了吗?
one. beat sb. to mummy 打个半死,失去理智,惊慌失措 anything用于肯定句时表示D不论什么,任何事情‖,to see a ★variety
n. 品种(品种的多样性) free show表示目的,也可以用for +名词形式:He will do variety show
anything to save his child‘s life. various = all kinds of
adj. 各种各样的
He will do anything for the child. ★crew
n. 全体工作人员(指在飞机上或船上的工作人3、When the news got round that a comedy show would be 员)staff
n. 办公室的全体工作人员presented at our local cinema by the P. and U. Bird Seed crew 和staff 属于集合名词,可能单数,可能复数。
Company, we all rushed to see it. ★special
① adj. 特殊的,特别的,独特的 get round = get around/about
四处传遍,(消息、谣言等)He received special care while in Paris. 传开Bad news gets round quickly. ② adj. 专门的,特制的,专用的Special cages are made to 4、As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone burst out laughing. protect them from giant fish. burst out 突然……起来(后面常接动名词,或in/into+名【课文讲解】词)When she heard that her father had died in the accident, she 1、What's for supper?
/What's for breakfast?
burst out crying. I have eggs/nothing for breakfast.
【Special Difficulties】
2、Fish and chips has always been a favourite dish in Britain, but Free and Single as the oceans have been overfished, fish has become more and Free ① adj. 免费的,无偿的 more expensive.
She has got some free ticket to the comedy show. fish and chips(鱼和炸土豆片,传统英国食物,是一道菜)被看
The people are free to choose who will govern them. 作是一个整体,因此,虽然 chips 是复数形式,它后面却要② adj. 自由的,没束缚的,不受控制的,空闲的 跟动词的单数形式。
You are free to make your own decision. dish 在这里指D一盘菜‖或D菜肴‖、D食品‖:
adj. 单身的,独身的,未婚的 I like French dishes.
我喜欢(吃)法国菜。
Are you married or single? Would you like a sweet dish?
您要一盘甜食吗?
a single parent 单亲(独自养育儿女的父亲或母亲) more and more
越来越……(多音节用more and more 加原Queue and Row 级) more and more interesting
Queue ① vi. 排队 I love you more and more each day as time goes by.
She has to queue for the bus every morning. 随着时间的流逝我每一天越来越爱你。② n.(按顺序等待的人、车等的)行列、队(通常为纵队)We‘d fatter and fatter 越来越胖(单音节加er,用and 连接) better join the queue for tickets. 3、So it comes as a surprise to learn that giant fish are terrifying row
n.(人或物的)一排、一行(通常为横的) the divers on North Sea oil rigs.You can see me in this photo, standing in the back row. Please it comes as a surprise + to do sth. /that 某事令人惊讶
put the desks in four rows. It comes as a surprise that it rains/snows.
Funny ① adj. 有趣的,滑稽的,逗人发笑的(与amusing同It comes as a surprise to have four lessons in three hours. 令人义)② adj. 反常的,古怪的,奇怪的(口语)This morning I saw 吃惊的表达: her wearing a funny hat which looked like a lighthouse. ① to one‘s surprise② The most surprising thing about it is that
wine(奶酷和葡萄酒),fish and chips(鱼和油炸土豆片),a knife ③ get a surprise ④ What a surprise it is
and fork(一副刀叉),sausage(s) and mash(香肠和土豆泥)。通⑤ It comes as a surprise + to do sth. /that 常被作为单数看待的有一道菜和一套东西。Fish and chips is a 4、Oil rigs have to be repaired frequently and divers, who often popular meal in Britain.have to work in darkness a hundred feet under water, have been 如把两名词看成是分开的东西,动词就要用复数: frightened out of their wits by giant fight bumping into them as
Fish and chips make a good meal. they work.bump into ① 碰上,撞上Wandering in darkness, the drunk Lesson 91
Three men in a basket bumped into a policeman. 。
【New words and expressions】(5) ② 偶然遇见,碰见(多用于口语) ★spy
① vi. 暗中监视;侦察(与on,upon连用) I bumped into Jane at the conference. 我开会时碰...。
I noticed some policemen spying on the foreign tourists. 5、Now they have had special cages made to protect them from ② vt. 发现,看见He spied a stranger in his garden. these monsters.
③ n. 间谍,密探 protect sb. from + n.
保护……使之不受侵害(protect常He was once a spy for the police/British government. 与from或against连用)
【课文讲解】6、The fish are not sharks or killer whales, but favourite eating 1、A pilot noticed a balloon which seemed to be making for a varieties like cod and skate which grow to unnatural sizes, Royal Air Force Station nearby. sometimes as much as twelve feet in length.
not…but…
seem to be doing sth.
似乎正在做…… 不是……而是……
She seems to be looking for somebody/something. eating
adj. 供食用的;宜生食的
走向,飞向,向……前进 favourite eating variety 深受人们喜爱的食用的品种
After leaving Calais, the ship made for Dover. These are eating apples, and those are cooking apples/ones.这些2、He said that someone might be spying on the station and the 是生吃的苹果,那些是烹饪用的grow to
pilot was ordered to keep track of the strange object. as much as
像……一样(最大限度)+ 数字
keep track of
跟踪,追踪,保持联系,记录(反义词为lose as much as five meters tall
track of) Keep track of the man wearing a grey hat. He looks as far as + 从句 as far as I could get
suspicious to me. 长宽高深的表达方式
3、He could make out three men in a basket under it and one of ① 数词 + 量词 +adj. two feet deep
them was holding a pair of binoculars. ② 数词 + 量词 + in + 名词
(勉强)看出,辨认出,听出 long - length;high - height wide C width;deep - depth
4、The police were called in, but they could not arrest anyone, for two feet in depth
the basket contained two Members of Parliament and the 7、Three factors have caused these fish to grow so large: the Commanding Officer of the station! call in 召来 warm water round the hot oil the plentiful Sam has a temperature. We‘d better call in a doctor. supply of food thrown overboard by t the 【Special Difficulties】
total absence of fishing boats around the oil rigs.
与make连用的短语 cause sb. to do sth.
导致…… make out ① 写出,填写(=write out) He made out a cheque of grow + adj.
变得…… grow large
1,000 dollars and gave it to the secretary. plentiful supply of…
……的充足供应
②(勉强)看出,辨认出,听出,理解 throw sth. overboard = throw away
Can you make out what they are talking about? throw the rubbish overboard make up ① 编造,捏造,虚构 Every time he played truant, total在这里表示D完全的,彻底的‖(相当于complete)His letter Tom would make up an excuse. is a total surprise to her. ②(给……)化妆/化装
absence of
缺少,不存在
Making up takes up a lot of her time. total absence of…
完全没有…… make up for
补偿,弥补 total absence of mind
She managed to make up for her mistake. The total absence of mind caused him to fail the exam.
make for(匆匆)走向,向……前进While the thief was making the total absence of order…
for his car, a policeman stopped him. 8、As a result, the fish just eat and eat and grow and grow in the
lovely warm water.
Asking for trouble as a result = so
结果是,因此
【New words and expressions】(5) as a result of = because of
因为…… ★tone
① n. 语气,口气,腔调 As a result of his hard work, he succeeded.
The policeman answered in a sarcastic tone. 【Special Difficulties】
② n. 语调,声调You should use the rising/falling tone at the 被看作整体的、用and连接的两个名词 end of this sentence.当主语是and连接的两个名词时,谓语通常用复数形式:An ③ n. 格调,风格,气氛Her dress has a bright tone. umbrella and a suitcase are still needed. 【课文讲解】 有些名词由于常在一起连用,就把它们看成整体(或一个单1、Asking for trouble 自找麻烦,自计苦吃(多口语) 位),因而成了一种复合名词。它们不仅有固定的词序,且后2、I don't think the windows need cleaning at this time of the 面的谓语动词常用单数形式。这类复合名词有:bacon and night.eggs(咸肉和鸡蛋),bread and butter(面包和黄油),cheese and 有些动词如think,believe,expect,suppose等后接表示否定意思的宾语从句时,通常在主句中使用否定形式,但译成汉语时否定意义仍在宾语从句中。need表示D需要‖时,后面接动名词有被动的含义。
need cleaning = need to be cleaned3、I immediately regretted answering in the way I did, but I said, 'I enjoy cleaning windows at night.'regret doing sth.
后悔做了……(对已发生的事情表示后悔)I regretted saying it almost at once.regret to do sth.
遗憾……(对现在要发生的事表示抱歉) We regret to inform you that you needn‘t come here next week. remember/forget +to do sth.
指末来的动作I remembered to post the letters 我记着去邮信了。(没有忘记) I forgot to ask Tom. 我忘了去问汤姆。remember/forget doing sth. 指过去的动作(已发生过)I remember posting/having posted the letters.Have you forgotten meeting/having met her at a party?
你忘记了曾在一次聚会上见过她吗? stop to do sth.
指目的stop doing sth.
停下正在做的动作 【Special Difficulties】用于并列补充句和反应句的so和neither/norso和neither/nor用于并列补充句和表示反应的句子时表示D也,同样‖,so用于肯定句,neither/nor用于否定句。它们后面跟的是省略形式的分句,只有助动词+主语,也可以是情态助动词+主语:John can speak French and so can I.
I didn‘t got to the meeting last night.
Neither/Nor did I.Lesson 93
A noble gift【New words and expressions】(13)★support
① vt. 支持,支撑(某个具体东西)Feeling weak, she supported herself against a desk and rested for a short time.② vt. 拥护,赞成,支持(人、想法等)He made the right decision. Unfortunately, nobody supported him.③ vt. 抚养,供养,赡养My son can support himself now. 【课文讲解】1、One of the most famous monuments in the world, the Statue of Liberty, was presented to the United States of America in the nineteenth century by the people of France. the Statue of Liberty
自由女神像the people指某个国家的人民;指复数的D人们‖时通常不加the:A lot of /Few people went to their wedding. 2、The following year, it was taken to pieces and sent to America. take…to pieces
把……拆卸开/拆散3、By the end of October 1886, the statue had been put together again and it was officially presented to the American people by Bartholdi.put…together 把…装配起来take…to piece反义词)4、Ever since then, the great monument has been a symbol of liberty for the millions of people who have passed through New York Harbour to make their homes in America. ever since then
从那以后make one‘s home in…
在……安家落户
Ian (has) left England and made his home in China. 【Special Difficulties】同形不同音的词许多词既可以作名词又可以作动作,但有些词为不同的词类使用时发音上,尤其是重音的位置会有变化,这些词有: accent v. 重读
n. 重音, conduct v. 指挥;导电
n. 行为, conflict v. 冲突 n. 冲突, contest
v. 争夺,竞争
n. 比赛 , contrast
v. 形成对比
n. 对比, export v. 输出,出口
n. 出口, increase
n. 增加, insult v. 侮辱
n. 侮辱, present v. 赠送 n. 礼物, product
v. 生产 n. 农产品, protest
v. 抗议n. 抗议,record v. 记录,录音 n. 记录,唱片, refuse
n. 垃圾, transport v. 运输,运送
n. 运输Lesson 94
Future champions 【New words and expressions】(9) instruct
① vt. 指导,教,传授Children can be instructed in swimming at a very early age.
② vt. 批示,命令,吩咐The doctor instructed Jimmy to stay in bed for a week. I‘ve been instructed to give you this parcel. ★compete ① vi.比赛,对抗(与with或against连用)During the singing contest, Mary competed with Helen for the first prize. ② vi. 匹敌,比得上,媲美(与with连用,多用于否定句)Hugh‘s house can‘t compete with yours. 【课文讲解】1、At a special swimming pool in Los Angeles, children become expert at holding their breath under water even before they can walk.expert at/in doing sth.
……方面的专家,熟练者 hold one‘s breath
屏住呼吸2、It is not long before they are so accustomed to swimming that they can pick up weights from the floor of the pool. not long before
不久,很快be accustomed to n./doing sth.
习惯的,适应了的3、A game that is very popular with these young swimmers is the underwater tricycle race.be popular with…
深受……的欢迎,为……所喜爱4、Tricycles are lined up on the floor of the pool seven feet under water.line up
(使)排成行/排队
Line these chairs up, please.5、Some children can cover the whole length of the pool without coming up for breath even once.come up for breath
升上水面换气6、Whether they will ever become future Olympic champions, only time will tell.倒装句,宾语从句置于句首,通常,以疑问词引导的宾语从句会用于这种句型:What made him do it, no one knows.How they found out the truth, only George can tell.Lesson 95
A fantasy【New words and expressions】(12) ★post
v. 派任① vt. 派任,委派(与人连用)Two months ago, Horst was posted to Paris.② vt. 邮寄(与物连用,美语用mail) He posted me a Christmas card last year. ★aim ① vt. &vi.(把……)瞄准/对准 He aimed a fire extinguisher at me. ② vi. 目标在于,志向What he aims for is money. 他追求的是金钱。 She aims to be a painter. ③ n. 目的,目标,志向 What is your aim in life? 【课文讲解】1、How did your clothes get into such a mess? get into a mess
搞得这样糟2、University students set the Embassy on fire this morning. set…on fire放火,使……燃烧,放火烧……
3、The fire broke out in the basement.break out
(火灾、战争等)突然发生,爆发4、Someone fired a shot through my office window. Fire
v. 发射(枪、弹等)When the prisoner of war tried to escape, a guard fired a gun at him.He fired on the British Ambassador to Japan. 【New words and expressions】(3) ★drift ① vi. 漂流,漂移Thousands of lanterns slowly drift out to sea. The boat drifted gently across the water. ② vi. 漂泊,游荡He has lost his job and just drifts in the city all day long./He drifted from France to Italy. ★guide ① vt. 给……领路The old man guided the explorers through the forest. ② vt. 指导(……的行动);影响(……的决策等) We should be always guided by truth.
【课文讲解】1、A Festival for the Dead is held once a year in Japan.The dead和the living均为D定冠词+形容词‖结构,表示某类人。2、As they are expected to be hungry after their long journey, food is laid out for them.lay out
摆放,展示,摆设,摊开 Don‘t lay out your clothes on the bed. Put them away.3、All night long, people dance and sing. all night long
整夜(long为副词,表示D整个,在整段期间中‖,常与all连用) It snowed all day long.4、Thousands of lanterns slowly drift out to sea guiding the dead on their return journey to the other world. the other world
另一个世界,即阴间the next world = the world to come
来世包含各类专业文献、高等教育、外语学习资料、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、行业资料、中学教育、文学作品欣赏、裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记完美打印版18等内容。 
 裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记完美打印版_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记完美打印版_英语学习_外语学习_...   裕兴新概念英语第二册笔... 10页 免费裕兴版新概念... 新概念英语第二册,裕兴版的...   裕兴新概念英语第二册第一课完美笔记_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。裕兴新概念英语第二册第一课完美笔记Let’s work hard together.I believe you’ll be proud...   裕兴版新概念英语第二册... 10页 免费 裕兴新概念英语第二册笔... 12页... 裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记8...   裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记 第23课_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。今日推荐 四季养生 中医养生与保健 中医养生知识大全 女人养生之道68份文档 ...   裕兴版新概念英语第二册笔记第4课_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。新概念英语第二册,裕兴版的。自己同步记录,难免有所疏漏,敬请指正,不胜感激。...   裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记 第41课_日语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Lesson 41 Do you call that a hat? 你把那个叫帽子吗? What kind of shopping does the ...  裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记 第85课_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 裕兴新概念英语第二册笔记 第85课_英语学习_外语学习_教育...   裕兴版新概念英语第二册详细笔记_第十三课_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Lesson 13 The Greenwood Boys 单词讲解 课文讲解 关键句型 练习 复习 补充内容 单词讲解...语法大神大帝们如何解读这句......_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:688,223贴子:
语法大神大帝们如何解读这句......收藏
Now they have had special cages made to protect them from these monsters.如何解读,怎么分析?(取自新概念II Lesson 90 What's for supper?)
Now they have had special cages (which are) made to protect them from these monsters.
我不知道楼主困惑的是什么部分:如果是:made to protect them from these monsters.那么是过去分词作定语意思上相似于定语从句的被动语态
如果是have had或者直接用have区别不大。时态问题可以穿插
前一句:Oil rigs
have to be repaired frequently and divers, who often have to work in darkness a
hundred feet under water, have been frightened out of their wits by giant fish
bumping into them as they work.
have had special cages made to protect them from these monsters.
这。。楼上大神的意见不敢苟同。整个句子连起来,have done是现在完成时没问题,至于have had不是指拥有的意思,have something done是一个固定用法,就类似”把XX事情搞定”这样的意思。比如have your homework done,比如have my car fixed,等等。后面to protect那部分是表”have cages made”的目的。大概这样
手机打得太辛苦了我还是爬起来用电脑吧。。我的理解是这样的:骨干:They make special cages.换个说法(固定用法):They have special cages made.加状语表目的:They have special cages made to protect them from these monsters.变成现在完成时加上个时间状语now:Now they have had special cages made to protect them from these monsters.我觉得这样写出来比较便于分析结构嗯~~
用到了一个固定搭配have sth (cages)down(made)让某物被做,to do 不定式表目的性(……是用来做……的),protect sth from保护某物
句子是错的
6/7 楼该是正解。"Have" can be followed by:a) object + infinitive (without "to")b) object + -ingc) object + participle1) Causative: Have something done = cause something to be done by somebody else.
The past participle has a passive meaning.e.g. I must have my watch repaired. (= I want my watch to be repaired.)e.g. I'm going to have my hair cut this afternoon.e.g. If you don't get out of my house I'll have you arrested.2) Experience: Have + object + past participle can also be used in the sense of "experience".
Again, the past participle has a passive meaning.e.g. We had our roof blown off in the storm.e.g. King Charles had his head cut off.
其实这一句蛮有讨论价值的,但似乎没几个人认同或在意,所以我只好 来个寂寞孤独的总结,简单交代草草了事算了,悲催......我只是业余语法爱好者,没包袱,没光环,也把胜负当屎尿,所以不认同我的分析和论点,不妨轻松自在地加入讨论。原句:Now they have had special cages made to protect them from these monsters.乍看之下"made to protect them from these monsters"似乎是修饰cages的分词短语(participle phrase);但换了一个角度,又似乎该这么解读:"Now they have had special cages made" 而"to protect them from these monsters 则成了目的状语"。那该如何厘清这模棱两可的状况呢?关键就在于谓语动词的时态......事实是,那些潜水员现在已有了一些特制的笼子来保护他们。考虑以下两个状况:(1)假设谓语动词是“have”:Now they [have] special cages (made to protect them from these monsters). (made...monsters)这一段也只能是修饰cages的分词短语了。因为“Now they have special cages made”显然是没有这个必要,那几个已制作好的笼子可以重复使用,不需再重复叫人制作新的笼子,如此解读不符实情。(2)如果谓语动词是“have had”:合理的解说也只能是 Now they have had special cages made (to protect them from these monsters). 他们叫人制作了特别的笼子+(目的状语):他们过去叫人制作了一些特别的笼子/ They had special cages made所以,现在他们已叫人制作了特别的笼子/Now they have had special cages made如果想说“他们现在拥有特制笼子”,一般会说 “now they have special cages” 而不说“now they have had special cages"(要讨论这个分别将牵涉到静态动词和动态动词方面的领域,需要更多篇幅,所以就此打住)交代完毕。
@半暖的秋百度了一下,大概了解歧义句的意思:歧义就是一句话可有两种以上不同的理解......上面那句应该不算是歧义句,下面这个例子才是歧义句:I saw her duck under the table.可以同时解读为:1. 我看见她的鸭子在桌子下2. 我看见她弯身躲在桌子下I saw her duck under the table. her duck under the table.子歧义句,因为I saw her duck under the table.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 protect 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信