keep a keepsmile图片表达对吗

百度题库旨在为考生提供高效的智能备考服务,全面覆盖中小学财会类、建筑工程、职业资格、医卫类、计算机类等领域。拥有优质丰富的学习资料和备考全阶段的高效服务,助您不断前行!
京ICP证号&&
京网文[3号&&
Copyright (C) 2018 Baidu又一年喇!
無唸過我已經成年無打過呢個Blog…= ="
當初我升上中學無耐就整左呢個Blog。可能有啲人唔知,呢個Blog本來係喺Windows Live Space整嘅,原因係一有新Blog Post都可以顯示喺人地個MSN上面,等小學同學知道我嘅最新動向。
我細細個有個夢想:就係當我地大個左之後,無論你記唔記得小學同學嘅人名,你都仲記得小弟有個為大家而設嘅Blog。
我好希望Our Funny World可以成為小學同學聯絡大家嘅共同平台。
亦都係驅使我一直以黎繼續寫呢個Blog嘅原因。
不過,facebook已經徹底取代左我呢個blog嘅功能啦…
我有時喺度唸,如果當日我將「時刻俾人知道最新動向」呢個idea發揚光大,今日會唔會就變左第二個facebook呢?XD
anyway,今日,無論係中學同學定小學同學,只要係地球人,都應該有用facebook溝通,無facebook嘅,恐怕在這個世界上就只有火星人了…orz
時過境遷,Windows Live Space而家接埋左,Our Funny World都變左做Wordpress。連小弟同一班好同學都準備升大學喇。而家喺facebook,有中學班會,小學班會。但係,有時行行下街撞到熟人,時不時都會走過黎問小弟:
Our Funny World你仲寫唔寫架?
小弟覺得最欣慰嘅,係除左小學同學之外,有啲我唔熟嘅中學同學,雖然有我facebook,都照問我呢個Blog嘅動向。
所以,我都要在此感謝各位六年黎,支持同關注呢個Blog呀。
寫Blog,對我黎講係一個享受,將一啲平時唔敢講嘅嘢係Blog度講,有時甚至唔小心係Blog得罪人,不過,呢個就係我,我行我素,呢度就係我記錄生活軼事嘅日記簿。
但係要經營兩個Blog,就真係比較難。所以,我唯有決定不再在Our Funny World張貼日記,專注其他聯絡平台網站。大家可以瀏覽其他網站繼續支持我。
Fairy Tales:
個人主頁:
今朝同程朗佢地傾short stories,而家出發緊去旺角同小學同學聚會,唔知佢地咁多年無見,變成點呢?唔知仲記唔記得我呢?萬一佢認得我,我唔認得佢咁點算呀?= =
剛剛見過哂fd,有些fd無甚麼改變,有些fd變左好多,變潮左。@ @
幾好,好開心,暑假再約出黎玩!
今日行程:
8:00-12:30 返聖言幫手
1:00-2:00 同蕭蕭食飯
3:00-4:00 喺丁宗偉度彈琴
5:00-6:00 喺考試場地試琴(牛頭角定安街)
7:30-9:00 (順便)喺阿嫲度食飯WITH…….
9:30-10:30 (又)彈琴
10:30-11:00 上FB+打BLOG
很累……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
明天再彈琴吧,十點見。确定要删除当前文章?您要找的是不是:
Keep a smile within your heart!
在你的心里保持微笑。
I still have to keep a smile on my face, even to this strange customer?
对这种怪客人,我还得强颜欢笑吗?
Occasionally indulging will keep a smile on your face well into old age.
偶尔放纵一下可以使老人面部保有笑容。
Keep a smile on your face.
脸上要时常挂着微笑。
So long as you remember?Keep a smile with in you heart.
只要你深深铭刻在心底维持微笑。
Keep a smile on your face.
保持你脸上的微笑。
Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.
让微笑留在你的脸上,让性格成为你的特色。
Keep a Genuine Smile.
留住真诚的微笑。
He sucked in his bottom lip, as if to keep it from making a smile.
他咬了咬下唇,似乎忍住了笑容。
Brother to keep a low profile with a smile, smile, let the world do not know trouble.
哥用微笑保持低调,却不知道微笑也让世界烦恼。
Keep a happy mood and heartfelt smile will make you more glamorous.
保持心情愉快,发自内心的笑容会让您更加光彩照人。
A Smile is to KEEP!
保持微笑,明天会更好!
You can get the Yesterday’s Gone pilot for FREE, or get the full “season” for just $4.99 and keep the smile sitting on your face for a week.
你可以免费得到《昨日已逝》的试读版本,或者只要花4.99美元得到全季的版本,就能得到一周的快乐。
"Keep the changes," he said with a smile.
“不用找了,”他笑着说。
Contrary we should have a belong to ourselves life, keep smile every day.
相反,我们应该有属于我们自己的生活,每天都微笑的活着。
"Im gonna kidnap her and keep her, " he said with a smile.
我准备绑架她把她留在我身边,他笑着说。
Firstly, keep your face in smile everyday, thus maintaining a good mood.
首先,每天保持你脸上的笑容,这样你就会拥有好的心情。
I could smile to others and make them keep a good mood.
我可以对别人微笑,让他们保持好心情。
I think to become a popular people, first to everyone keep smile, so people will think you are very friendly.
我以为要成为一个受欢迎的人,起重要对每小我私家都保持微笑,如许别人会以为你很友爱。
First, keep your face in smile everyday, thus maintaining a good mood.
首先,每天保持你脸上的笑容,这样你就会拥有好的心情。
So let's have a big smile and don't forget to keep "in touch".
所以让我们有很大的微笑,不要忘记保持“接触” 。
"I want to keep going.At least for another decade or two," he said with a smile.
他微笑着说:"我想继续参加比赛,至少会再坚持一二十年。
I should always keep in mind to smile all the time even I'm not in a good mood.
我会记得即使自己状态不佳也要时刻面带微笑。
Keep the family together and stop letting; each other go to be with out a smile on your face.
保持家庭和睦,停止单打独斗,更不要彼此板着面孔。
People often have this experience: when you are upset, as long as you try hard to smile to the mirror and keep happy, you will cheer up and then have a good mood.
可能大家都有这种经历,当你不开心的时候,你只要面对镜子,努力使自己露出笑脸,保持开心,心情顿时就会变得开朗起来,让人心情变得愉快。
People often have this experience: when you are upset, as long as you try hard to smile to the mirror and keep happy, you will cheer up and then have a good mood.
可能大家都有这种经历,当你不开心的时候,你只要面对镜子,努力使自己露出笑脸,保持开心,心情顿时就会变得开朗起来,让人心情变得愉快。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!但要记得保持好的形象和微笑 的翻译是:But remember to keep a good image and smile 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
但要记得保持好的形象和微笑
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
But remember to keep a good image and a smile
But remember to keep a good image and smile
But we must remember that maintain good image and smile
But must remember maintains image and smile
相关内容&aas for heavy rain 至于大雨 & ayou do not have access to make the required system configuration modifications.plese rerun this installation from an administrators account 您不得以进入做必需的系统布局modifications.plese重新开动这设施从管理员帐户 & a项目融资 Project financing & a神秘午夜蓝 Mysterious 午 night 蓝 & a大勇 Greatly brave & a宛南東街 Address south east town & aU will be seeing miracles as long as U take a deep breath. Being happy,it is not because of how much U own but for the big part that U don't care for. U看奇迹,只要U作为深呼吸。 是愉快的,它不是由于多少U拥有,但为U不喜欢的大部分。 & a我记忆最深的那句话 I remember when the deepest that speech & areduce target defense by 2 for 3seconds 减少目标防御按2为3seconds & aa hamburger cheese 汉堡包乳酪 & aIt is therefore 因此它是 & a我发明了 I have invented & acalculation procedure to allocate the amount of variation in a process and determine 分配相当数量在过程上的变化和确定的演算做法 & agilt-edged bond 最上等的债券 & afor issue
ofvp(social)30 days only 为问题ofvp (社会) 30几天只 & a我擅长和别人沟通,帮住别人解决困难, I excel with others communication, helps others the solution difficulty, & a但是,我不能理解 But, I cannot understand & a心情变好 正在翻译,请等待...
& a互联网中的不良信息和网络犯罪对青少年的身心健康和安全构成危害和威胁。 In the Internet not good information and the network crime and constitute the harm and the threat safely to young people's physical and moral integrity. & a关于 N P K报价为USD285,最小起订量为300吨 About N P the K quoted price is USD285, most is small subscribes the quantity is 300 tons & athe retail prescription to be soid is only available for urologist psychiatrist endocrine and venereal doctors 是零售处方soid只是可利用的为尿科医师精神病医生内分泌和热爱医生 & amolmes molmes & a少年儿童出版社 Youth publishing house & a放了你可以,要答应我的一个要求。 Put you to be possible, to have to comply my request. & aThe peaceful reunification of the motherland will be a great achievement to go down in history. Taiwan is bound to be reunited eventually with the motherland. An early settlement of the problem will be in the interests of all. The compatriots in Taiwan will be able to live in peace and happiness, the people of all nati 祖国的和平统一将是进来的一个巨大成就下来在历史上。 台湾一定与祖国最终团聚。 问题的及早解决将是有利于所有。 同胞在台湾能居住在和平和幸福,所有国籍的人民在台湾海峡的两边将被免除分离痛苦从他们的骨肉和血液,并且我们的资深伙计在台湾和那些从大陆以前移居那里所有将适当地被安置并且提供为。 并且,而且,它对亚洲的稳定和太平洋地区将贡献并且对世界和平 & ahe is more myself than I am 他比我 & a???, ?? ???? ????? ??? ??????? 并且它要丰富地的报告,并且它拾起所有。 & a近几年来,由于就业困难,越来越多的年轻人加入“啃老族”的行列。 In the last few years, as a result of the employment difficulty, more and more many young people joins “gnaws the old race” the ranks. & a在爱的世界里没有谁对谁错,谁先陷入了,谁就注定输;为了你我丢了自己仅有的骄傲,不求有结果、不求曾经拥有、甚至不求你爱我,只求在我最美的年华里——遇见你,在孤独的时候,能给我安慰;在寂寞的时候,能给我温暖;我宁愿流泪也不哭着说后悔 In loves who in the world doesn't have to who wrong, who fell into first, w In order to your I have lost arrogant which own only had, did not strive for to have the result, not to strive for once to have, even not to ask you to love me, only strove for in I most beautiful time p & aWhat secrets lie beneath the icy surfaces of Europa? Scientists say they may have found the best evidence yet for water on Jupiter's frozen moon. 什么秘密在欧罗巴之下冰冷的表面在? 科学家说他们在木星的结冰的月亮也许发现了最佳的证据,为水。 & aput-ting 投入在戏剧 & a政治领域向经济领域的开放 Political domain to economical domain opening & a礼堂在哪里 Assembly hall in where & apx provided 提供的px & a他们学校有许多教师,并且教师的人数是300 Their school has many teachers, and teacher's population is 300 & a你是我永远最爱的宝贝 正在翻译,请等待...
& a动态检测 Dynamic examination & a有任何疑问请随时联系我们,15小时之内得到回复 Has any question please as necessary to contact with us, within 15 hours obtain the reply & aI remember that my first 15-hour flight to New York never seemed to come to an end 我记得我的第一次15小时飞行向纽约未曾似乎濒于结束 & aI’d love to be your date I' d love to be your date & a从你家出发,往前走你会看到第一个十字路口 Embarks from your family, proceeds you to be able to see the first intersection & aNow students can fluently read Chinese 2000 years ago the poet Qu Yuan of Chu, the stability of this writing, the wisdom tradition is the foundation. With this stable of characters to read your ancestor's civilization, and progress in order to keep the inheritance. Now students can fluently read Chinese 2000 years ago the poet Qu Yuan of Chu, the stability of this writing, the wisdom tradition is the foundation. With this stable of characters to read your ancestor's civilization, and progress in order to keep the inheritance. & aA. available A. 可利用 & agently kiss my soul,
& aNo-one Is There 没人在那里 & aCourage is the power to let go of the familiar 勇气是力量放弃熟悉 & a他的足球踢得不太好 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWho was Maira's mystery hero? 谁是Maira的奥秘英雄? & a这是什么颜色的呢? What color is this? & a这部动画片不仅在日本受到欢迎,在中国也是一样 Not only this animated cartoon receives welcome in Japan, in China also is same & a顺阳!一 帆 风 顺 Along positive! Problem-free & a要提倡艰苦朴素,反对铺张浪费 Must advocate the hard work and plain living, opposed is extravagant and wasteful & aThey went outside to eat on her balcony,which overlooked the beach. 他们在她的阳台去外面吃,俯视海滩。 & a我最爱的角色是鸣人 I most love the role is calls the human & a火影忍者是日本最出名的动画之一 Fire shade enduring is one of Japanese most famous animations & a但要记得保持好的形象和微笑 But must remember maintains image and smile &}

我要回帖

更多关于 keepasmile 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信