经典《孔子语录》用英语如何说

孔子语录原文及翻译_百度知道
孔子语录原文及翻译
子曰:“巧言令色〔巧言令色〕花言巧语,外表美好。令,好。,鲜矣仁〔鲜矣仁〕很少是有仁德的。鲜,少。!”(《论语?学而》)子曰:“士志于道〔志于道〕有志于追求真理。,而耻恶衣...
子曰:“巧言令色〔巧言令色〕花言巧语,外表美好。令,好。,鲜矣仁〔鲜矣仁〕很少是有仁德的。鲜,少。!”(《论语?学而》)子曰:“士志于道〔志于道〕有志于追求真理。,而耻恶衣恶食者,未足与议也〔未足与议也〕不值得和他交谈。。”(《论语?里仁》)子曰:“知之者不如好之者,好之者不如乐之者。”(《论语?雍也》)子曰:“知〔知〕通“智”,聪明。下面“知者不惑”的“知”与此相同。者乐水,仁者乐山。知者动,仁者静。知者乐,仁者寿〔寿〕长寿。。”(《论语?雍也》)子曰:“仁远乎哉?我欲仁,斯仁至矣〔我欲仁,斯仁至矣〕我想要仁,仁就来了。意谓求仁是个态度问题,不是能力问题。。”(《论语?述而》)子曰:“三军可夺〔夺〕丧失。帅也,匹夫〔匹夫〕一个人,泛指平常人。不可夺志也。”(《论语?子罕》)子曰:“知者不惑,仁者不忧,勇者不惧。”(《论语?子罕》)子曰:“不患①〔患〕担心。人之不己知〔不己知〕不了解自己。,患其不能〔不能〕没有能力(才能)。也。”(《论语?宪问》)子曰:“人无远虑,必有近忧。”(《论语?卫灵公》)子曰:“过〔过〕有过错,犯错误。后面的“过”是“过错”的意思。而不改,是谓过矣。”(《论语?卫灵公》)
这几句的翻译!!!!!!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
己所不欲,勿施于人
解释:欲:想做的事;勿:不要;施:强加。自己不想做的事情,不要强加给别人。希望会对你有所帮助
参考资料:
知道的人不会疑惑,仁爱的人不会忧愁,勇敢的人不会害怕。
工藤新一兰12
工藤新一兰12
获赞数:21
擅长:暂未定制
1.子曰:“学而时习之,不亦说乎?有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?人不知而不愠,不亦君子乎?”
译文 孔子说:“学了,然后按一定时间去温习它们,不也愉快吗?有朋友从远方而来,不也愉快吗?别人不了解我,我也不怨恨(恼怒),不也是一个道德上有修养的人吗?”
2、子曰:“巧言令色,鲜矣仁。”
译文 孔子说:“花言巧语、满脸堆笑的,这种人是很少有仁德的。”
3、曾子曰:“吾日三省吾身:为人谋而不忠乎?与朋友交而不信乎?传不习乎?”
译文 曾子说:“我每天都要多次反省自己:为别人出主意做事,是否忠实?交友是否守信?老师传授的知识,是否复习了呢?”
4、子曰:“君子食无求饱,居无求安,敏于事而慎于言,就有道而正焉,可谓好学也已。”
译文 孔子说:“君子,饮食不求饱足,居住不要求舒适,对工作勤劳敏捷,说话却小心谨慎,到有道的人那里去匡正自己,这样可以说是好学了。”
5、子曰:“不患人之不己知,患不知人也。”
译文 孔子说:“不忧虑别人不了解自己,但要忧虑自己不了解别人。”
6、子曰:“《诗》三百,一言以蔽之,曰:‘思无邪。’”
译文 孔子说:“《诗经》三百(零五)首,用一句话可以概括,即:‘思想纯正,没有邪恶的东西。’”
7、子曰:“吾十有五而志于学,三十而立,四十而不惑,五十而知天命,六十而耳顺,七十而从心所欲,不逾矩。”
译文 孔子说:“我十五岁时立志于学习;三十岁时做事符合礼仪;四十岁时(掌握了各种知识,)不受迷惑;五十岁时了解自然的规律;六十岁时一听别人言语,不用多想,便能明白;到了七十岁时便随心所欲,任何念头都不会越出规矩。”
8、子曰:“温故而知新,可以为师矣。”
译文 孔子说:“复习旧知识时,又能领悟到新的东西,才可以做导师啊。”
9、子曰:“君子周而不比,小人比而不周。”
译文 孔子说:“君子团结而不互相勾结,小人互相勾结而不团结。”
10、子曰:“学而不思则罔,思而不学则殆。”
沉默he小子
沉默he小子
获赞数:22
请参考杨伯峻《论语译注》,他的翻译又精到又准确
获赞数:15
1 孔子说:“花言巧语,装出和颜悦色的样子,这种人的仁心就很少了。”2 孔子说:“士有志于学习和实行圣的道理,但又以自己吃穿得不好为耻辱,对这种人,是不值得与他谈论道的。”3 孔子说:“懂它的人,不如爱好它的人,爱好它的人,又不如以它为乐的人。”
其他3条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语翻译孔子语录句子,值得收藏!
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口孟子,孔子的经典语录英文翻译
问题描述:
孟子,孔子的经典语录英文翻译1:One who understands destiny will not stand beneath a tottering wall 2:Impatience over trivial things may ruin important pursuits
问题解答:
1、知命者不立乎岩墙之下.2、小不忍则乱大谋.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
  You know — one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…  你知道的—当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落……  If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all t
1.犯罪调查的第一法则就是:你必须寻找各种可能解释事情的方法,然后想办法看看能否试图推翻它.求英语高手帮忙翻译----福尔摩斯的经典语录~.One should always look for a possible alternative and provide against it.It is the first r
把邮箱给我,我发给你.我收录了好些
  1楼  1、孔子语录:大学之道,在明明德,在亲民,在止于至善.——摘孔子《大学》 (大学的目的,在于显明高尚的品德,在于使人们革除旧习,在于达到善的最高境界.)  2、孔子语录:所谓诚其意者,毋自欺也,如恶恶臭,如好好色,此之谓自谦,故君子必慎其独也.——摘孔子《大学》  (所谓意念诚实,就是说不要自己欺骗自己,象
1.Be fond of one people, will be humble, then open to dust.喜欢一个人,会卑微到尘埃里,然后开出花来.2.Life is a colorful robe and filled the fleas.生命是一袭华美的袍,爬满了蚤子.3.My feeling is t
1.学而时习之,不亦说乎?有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?人不知而不愠,不亦君子乎?2.巧言令色,鲜亦仁!3.吾日三省吾身:为人谋而不忠乎?与朋友交而不信乎?传不习胡?4.君子食无求饱,居无求安,敏于事而慎于言,就有道而正焉,可谓好学也已.5.不患人之不己知,患不知人也.6.三百,一言以蔽之,曰:"思无邪."7.吾十有五而志于
The love which once has a sincerity puts in my in front,but I didn't cherish,waiting until to lose just too late to regret.Material life the most painful matter
Beyond the classic
Classic Quotations
爱情是一种麻醉剂,它只会对你的大脑产生副作用!---夏洛克.福尔摩斯.
你是要做presentation吧?我觉得你可以做这个课件但是说句真心话,就算是一个超级黄金版的英文高手来翻译也不见得翻译得到位……(用机器翻译我就不说了……)这些话都是北京腔,而且带着浓厚的儿化音,还有就是很到位的中国式幽默——贫嘴.这个翻译成英文是很难的.建议胭胭可以就用中文原文打在PPT上,这样效果还好一些.然后
Nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards.
1、a bosorn friend after brings distant land near 海内存知己,天涯若比邻.2、A brother may not be a friend, but a friend will always be a brother. 兄弟未必是朋友,而朋友总是兄弟。 ——Benjamin
1)Although some people think that my courtyard is a natural style garden,In fact,I only according to their own preferences and plant.Because I have always been
(1)“有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?”“ 四海之内皆兄弟”“己所不欲,勿施与人。”“德不孤,必有邻。”“ 礼之用,和为贵。”(答出两句即可)。(2)节省印刷费用,提高了印刷效率;促进了文化交流与传播;推动了人类文明的进程。(3)建议:京剧应与时俱进、不断创新、紧跟时代潮流进行变革;各京剧团体要有市场意识;国家应该加大保护力
原诗句" 曾经沧海难为水,除却巫山不是云" 很经典了:英文翻译为:)~The blue sea makes all other waters unworthy of the name,After Wushan, all other clouds are
曾经沧海难为水,除却巫
Having cheese, with happinessMore important, the cheese is to you, you will want to catch itIf you don't change, you can become extinctIf you have no fear, what
  Idiot,memory does not equal to all,between you and me is cannot be stolen pour the !  笨蛋 ,记忆并不等于一切,你我之间的羁绊是不可能被夺走的~!  剧场版3《呼唤君之名》  If I were rain so whether I
也许感兴趣的知识孔子语录英文版,收藏~
我的图书馆
孔子语录英文版,收藏~
性相近也,习相远也。By nature,
by practice, they get to be wide apart.过而不改,是谓过矣。Not to mend the fault one has made is to err indeed.己所不欲,勿施于人。What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.言必信,行必果。Keep what you say and carry out what you do.君子以文会友,以友辅仁。The superior man on grounds of culture meets with his friends, and by their friendship helps his virtue.三军可夺师也,匹夫不可夺志也。The commander of the forces of a large State may be carried off, but the will of even a common man cannot be taken from him.后生可畏,焉知来者之不如今也?A youth is to be regarded with respect. How do you know that his future will not be equal to our present?有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?Is it not delightful to have friends coming from distant quarters?人不知而不愠,不亦君子乎?Is he not a man of complete virtue, who feels no discomposure though men may take no note of him?父在,观其志。父没,观其行。三年无改于父之道,可谓孝矣。While a man's father is alive, look at
when his father is dead, look at his conduct. If for three years he does not alter from the way of his father, he may be called filial.不患人之不己知,患不知人也。I will not be afflicted at men' I will be afflicted that I do not know men.诗三百,一言以蔽之,曰:思无邪。In the Book of Poetry are three hundred pieces, but the design of them all may be embraced in one sentence-- 'Having no depraved thoughts.'关睢乐而不淫,哀而不伤。The Kwan Tsu is expressive of enjoyment without being licentious, and of grief without being hurtfully excessive.父母在,不远游,游必有方。While his parents are alive, the son may not go abroad to a distance. If he does go abroad, he must have a fixed place to which he goes.德不孤,必有邻。Virtue is not left to stand alone. He who practices it will have neighbors.吾十有五而志于学,三十而立,四十而不惑,五十而知天命,六十而耳顺,七十而从心所欲,不逾矩。At fifteen I set my heart upon learning. At thirty, I planted my feet firm upon the ground. At forty, I no longer suffered from perplexities. At fifty, I knew what were the biddings of Heaven. At sixty, I heard them with docile ear. At seventy, I could follow the dict for what I desired no longer overstepped the boundaries of right.贤哉回也!一箪食,一瓢饮,在陋巷,人不堪其忧,回也不改其乐。贤哉回也!Incomparable indeed was Hui! A handful of rice to eat, a gourdful of water to drink, living in a mean street. Others would have found it unendurable depressing, but to Hui's cheerfulness it made no difference at all. Incomparable indeed was Hui.知者乐水,仁者乐山。知者动,仁者静。知者乐,仁者寿。The wise fi the virtuous find pleasure in hills. T the virtuous are tranquil. T the virtuous are long-lived.逝者如斯夫,不舍昼夜。It passes on just like this, not ceasing day or night!食不厌精,脍不厌细。He did not dislike to have his rice finely cleaned, nor to have his minced meat cut quite small.非礼勿视,非礼勿听,非礼勿言,非礼勿动。Look not at what is c listen not to what is c speak not what is c make no movement which is contrary to propriety.人无远虑,必有近忧。If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.君子有三戒。少之时,血气未定,戒之在色。及其壮也,血气方刚,戒之在斗。及其老也,血气既衰,戒之在得。There are three things which the superior man guards against. In youth, when the physical powers, are not yet settled, he guards against lust. When he is strong and the physical powers are full of vigor, he guards against quarrelsomeness. When he is old, and the animal powers are decayed, he guards against covetousness.唯女子与小人,为难养也。近之则不孙,远之则怨。Of all people, girls and servants are the most difficult to behave to. If you are familiar with them, they lose their humility. If you maintain a reserve towards them, they are discontented.【编辑推荐】关注英语教育专家,CCTV全国中小学生英语电视大赛评委团副主席蔡章兵教授(个人微信czbqsyy)创办的奇速英语微信公众号“qisuen”,可免费获得他每天分享的资源。------------------------------------------------------------我专门从事中小学英语教学研究多年,如果您孩子英语学习无兴趣,学习习惯差,缺乏好的学习方法指导,成绩时起伏,请加我的QQ 微信qisuen123456(李老师),我愿意与大家一起分享我的经验并给与免费指导。
喜欢该文的人也喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 孔子语录十二则 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信