Her Selection是做什么赚钱的呢?

announced its official color of 2015 (a wine-red called , FYI), I started to really scratch my head about how the heck the company selects a single shade for that super-serious-sounding honor. For answers, I connected with Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute, who defined this year's shade as a &wine red with strong brown undertones.& Reference this
bag as a visual, please.Glamour: How and where does the process of selecting the color of the year start?Leatrice Eiseman: You start to notice certain colors getting more attention in the fashion field [first]. We could see that wine was creeping into the collections last fall, and it wasn't a heavy-duty color, but it was starting to make itself known. We all travel a lot—those of us on the committee go to London and Paris and Milan, a lot of the major places where you see fashion on the street, and you see evidence of certain colors. Fashion's definitely a large part of it, [but] we also have to justify naming a color by seeing it in other places as well. We look at new films coming up. What colors are being used? Is there a new effect being used? We look at upcoming cars, [because] when you talk about technology, you have to look at the finishes on cars because they are light-years ahead in the technology they use to create those colors. Once they get out there and people start to look at them, they say, &Wow, , I'd like to have a pair of shoes, I'd like to paint my living room that color.&It's not just the way the color stands alone but what you are using it with that makes it be perceived as something new and fresh. We look at the art world. Is there a collection of art that's being shown? Is it traveling the world and going to get a lot of publicity? Will people be influenced by that?Glamour: It sounds like the entire committee would be required to see, know, and absorb a ton of stuff. Do individuals have particular areas they study and dive into?LE: People who are into color are looking at the big picture, so they're going to get the macro picture. You might find someone who's more of a fashionista who's going to be entrenched [there], where someone else might be more interested in home. In the end, they're all looking at what I call macro influences. You can't look just in the category that's of specific interest. You might manufacture clothing, but you have to know what's happening in the bigger world around you so you know what color to choose.Glamour: And it sounds like there's a ton of travel involved. Where do you always go?LE: Milan, Paris, New York. We always try to add a little side trip on to get the feeling of the real people on the street, getting in conversations with them. You're going to get a slightly different view. I was in the Middle East last year, and on my way to South Africa I stopped overnight in Dubai. My goodness, to have that kind of information and to be able to absorb as much as you can in another area...I hit the ground running when I'm traveling.Glamour: Do you have a personal process or system for recording info?LE: I'm a big jotter, and images are so, so important because we have the opportunity to travel so much. [The pictures] become a repository we can share with each other so have proof points that we're actually starting to see what we're talking about. Ultimately, whatever we decide on as the color, we look for more proof points to justify it. It's an ongoing process and always fun.Glamour: Is the color of the year a brand-new one that was just created or is it already existing?LE: It is existing in our Pantone library, though we're updating the library on a 2.5-year cycle. Marsala was not in the original group when the colors were first put together for this system, but in time, probably in the '90s, we realized we needed another variation of a wine color, one that would be a little warmer rather than cool, blue wines. That's when Marsala first made its appearance. [For the color of the year,] it's rarely a new color because we're not inventing colors—we're just taking a certain amount of color and applying new finishes to it, like you do in the textile world.Glamour: Have you ever felt like you called a color wrong?LE: Because Pantone has the reputation it does, people look to it as a definitive source, [so no]. With emerald green [in 2013] people either liked it a lot or they were really tepid and would say &I don't wear that kind of green.& Even if you have a knee-jerk reaction to it, if you see it appearing on a website or in a store window or an anchor wearing it on television, you start to pick up on it and think, OK, hmm, maybe I need to get something with emerald green in it. Never say never when you're talking about a color. I was amazed it had as much positive response as it did so quickly. I think it was because everybody showed what you could use emerald green with and how it could bring a breath of fresh air to another color combination. We want people to have fun with it, express themselves, and try to open up a bit more and find out how to use it that you can make it work.Glamour: What's your professional background?LE: Psychology, and that's a very important part of color. Ever since I was a child I've had a passion for colors and a sixth sense and known how to use it. I started in fashion, but I got side-tracked by psychology and its color connection. I went back to school and got both my degrees in psychology, but I kept studying design. Color has an application in all of those fields.Glamour: And what's your personal favorite color?LE: At this point in my life I'd have to say it's still in the purple, periwinkle family. At this juncture in my life the blues speak generally of a certain calming, but I don't like them if they're too calm because then I just want to fall asleep. I need a purple that has a little excitement. I love the energy that putting a little red in the blue does.Glamour: Have you already started thinking about or working on the color for 2016?LE: I try not to do that too soon, but I can tell you that next year, early in the year, we will start taking notes and recording what we're seeing and build up information and go from there.Do you like trying different colors in your wardrobe, or do you have a uniform you stick to?EntertainmentBeautyEntertainmentBeautyEntertainmentBy BeautyBy BeautyBy News & CultureBy
and EntertainmentBy EntertainmentBy Get the Magazine6 months for only $5 plus a free gift!Get Our NewsletterYour daily dose of the latest in fashion, beauty, and entertainment — delivered straight to your inbox.Sign Up种草Her Selection护肤品牌的优质产品
这些年,大大小小的化妆、护肤品牌层出不穷,然后又淹没在众多品牌中,泛不起一点水花。Her Selection秉持“全球优选,自然纯粹,零负担”的理念,为女性打造极致的个护解决方案。在近一年左右的时间,HS推出了几款主打产品,名气也渐渐地上涨起来。现在,不少小伙伴也会在选择美妆、护肤产品时把目光放在HS的产品上。那么Her Selection有哪些优质产品呢?我们来盘点一下。
HS主推肌活亮颜·超声波脉冲理肤仪、赋颜焕新清洁冻膜和焕颜莹润VC水。
产品一:肌活亮颜·超声波脉冲理肤仪
这款产品的功能是真的强大,应该也是很多小伙伴所需要的美容神器。肌活亮颜·超声波脉冲理肤仪采用超声波振动技术来清洁毛孔污垢,达到祛除黑头的效果,正离子叠加蓝光杀菌灭痘、祛除角质角栓,负离子叠加红光直达肌底、深层滋养美白,EMS脉冲刺激肌肤弹性、紧致提拉、凸显V脸轮廓。清洁、祛痘、美白、瘦脸、祛黑头,几乎所有的肌肤问题都可以用这款产品解决了。这么多的功效,也难怪Her Selection会将这款理肤仪作为主打产品之一。
产品二:赋颜焕新清洁冻膜
敷面膜是护肤养颜的一个重要环节,好的面膜对驻颜、美颜的作用是非常大的,而不好的面膜只会为你的肌肤多添加几种化学残留物而收效甚微,怎么能挑选到一款好的面膜也成立众多小伙伴的烦恼。
赋颜焕新清洁冻膜含竹炭、囊尿素、香茅提取物、葡萄柚油等成分,具有温和清洁、收缩毛孔、修复、补水保湿、褪红等作用。可以看出,这款面膜是针对常见肌肤问题生产的,对这款面膜的功能的需求较大的小伙伴比比皆是,再加上比较实惠的价格,这款面膜已经不少小伙伴种草了。很多小伙伴表示这款面膜温和无副作用,补水效果强,但又不粘腻,用了之后脸部肌肤清爽滋润,非常的适合夏天用。
产品三:焕颜莹润VC水
这款产品也是主补水保湿功效,也兼具美白、收缩毛孔的效果。冬天和夏天使用效果都不错。
通过对着三款主打产品的了解,感觉HS对女性护肤养颜的需求与热点把握的非常好,这几款产品都是针对最常见的几种肌肤问题进行设计生产的。而且,它家的冻膜和VC水针对夏天肌肤油腻情况做了特别的处理,可以说是比较走心了。还在为夏天护肤问题烦恼的小伙伴,可以尝试一下这几款产品哦。
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
今日搜狐热点Education.com | #1 Educational Site for Pre-K through 5
Whatever your child's starting point, together we can help them catch up, learn more, and get ahead.
Side by side, step by step, day by day.
For kids 2-11 yrs
Math, reading & more
Worksheets, games & more
Weekly Boost
Follow our expert recommendations so you always know where you're going next.
Guided Lessons
Flow through fun, creative games in a carefully designed sequence to practice and perfect 800+ key skills.
Our ginormous library (Unlimited access with Premium)
With 30,000+ activities, your child can jump around, follow recommendations, or dive deep into a favorite subject.
Premium Feature
Premium Feature
Cathy Whitehead
Teacher of the Year, 2016
Darbie Valenti
Linda Glasgow
Jeuné B. Provost
Virgin Islands
Teacher of the Year, 2015
Mark Mautone
New Jersey
Anna Morris
Mississippi
Premium Feature
Premium Feature
Premium Feature
"With Education.com I am able to keep my son challenged -he's 8 years old and is doing 4th grade math and 5th grade reading!"
-T. Simone A.
"My son was struggling with multiplication. We used Education.com for his nightly practice and he improved dramatically. So did his self-esteem!"
-Katherine C.
"I love being able to monitor my son’s progress—see what he’s learning and where we need to spend more time."
"The site makes math fun for her—it goes beyond traditional textbook exercises to introduce concepts in interesting and understandable ways."
-Tenisha F.
"This is the first time I’ve been willing to pay for an education site. It’s worth it. Everything’s in one place and easy to find. It saves me time."
-Martin B.
Monthly price
starting at$9.99/mo
Our vast library
Explore our 30,000+ printable and digital resources:worksheets, games, songs, stories, and more
Limited accesswith ads
Unlimited accesswith No ads
Weekly Boost
Follow our expert recommendations so you always know where you’re going next
Guided Lessons
Step-by-step digital lessons that make learning math, reading, and more feel like play
Progress Tracker
Follow your child’s journey and celebrate their learning triumphs
Take us on the go
Make screen time count with step-by-step Guided Lessons on iOS and Android tablets
DIY worksheet generator
Create your own custom word searches, crossword puzzles, math fact worksheets, and more
Art projects that build math skills. Games that teach science. Reading that inspires writing.
Discover new and creative ways to make your students fall in love with learning.
30,000 worksheets, projects & more
Pre-K through 5th grade
Differentiated lessons
Weekly Boost
Follow our expert-designed curriculum to jump-start your own lesson planning
and expedite classroom prep.
Teacher-friendly tools
Explore our collection of 30,000+ learning activities with intuitive tools, so you can find
learning activities that are just right for your students.
Differentiated resources
Our exercises easily adjust up or down, teach 800+ skills to support every
skill level, and plug into what you're already teaching.
Track each kid's progress
Quickly assess your students, so you can effortlessly share their progress
with parents and administration.
Premium Feature
Cathy Whitehead
Darbie Valenti
Linda Glasgow
Jeuné B. Provost
Virgin Islands
Mark Mautone
New Jersey
Anna Morris
Mississippi
Our vast collection (Unlimited access with Premium)
With 30,000 exciting activities on math, reading, science, and more, we can
spark your teaching imagination to help you connect with each student.
Monthly price
starting at$9.99/mo
Our vast library
Explore our 30,000+ printable and digital resources: worksheets, games, songs, stories, and more
Limited access with ads
Unlimited access with No ads
Tailor exercises to each student
Our Skills Progression map makes it easy to adjust lessons up or down to reach each student
Intuitive and efficient tools
Quickly find exactly what you need with teacher-friendly tools that integrate with other tools you're already using
Weekly Boost
Follow our expert recommendations so you always know what to cover next
Progress Tracker
Assess students' skill levels and progress in an easily shareable format
DIY worksheet generator
Easily create new activities to help your unique students learn in the ways that come natural to them
Sign in with Facebook
Create Account
But first, we have to verify your age!
You have to be 13 or over to proceed.
Please verify your age
Yes, I am 13 or over
No, I am not 13
That's okay!Just grab an adult to continue.
Are you 13 or older? Click
Create Account
Forgot Password
Email address
Send Email
Has your email changed? If you no longer have access to the e-mail address associated with your account, contact
for help restoring access to your account.
Reset Password Email Sent
Set/Reset Password
New Password
Change Password and Login
I'm interested in grades:
School name:
School Information (optional)
Adding your school can help us give you better content recommendations based on what teachers in your school or district are using in the classroom.
How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?
Not at all likely
Extremely likelyis the kindness of the nurse that the patient can never be to her.A.So, too thankfulB.Such, so thankfulC.So, that thankfulD.Such, too thankful 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
________ is the kindness of the nurse that the patient can never be ________ to her.A.So, too thankfulB.Such, so thankfulC.So, that thankfulD.Such, too thankful
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:2014届广东揭阳一中高二下期第二次阶段考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Plants have family values, it seems, with newresearch suggesting they can recognize close relatives in order to worktogether.An ability to tell family from strangers is well knownin animals, allowing them to cooperate and share resources, but plants maypossess similar social skills, scientists believe.Susan Dudley and Amanda File of McMaster University inOntario, Canada, report they have demonstrated for the first time that plantscan recognize their kin.This suggests that plants, though lacking recognitionand memory, are capable of complex social interactions.“Plants have this kind of hidden but complicatedsocial life,” Dudley said.The study found plants from the same species of beach&-dwellingwildflower grew aggressively alongside unrelated neighbors but were lesscompetitive when they shared soil with their families.Sea rocket, a North American species, showed strongerand healthier root growth when planted in pots with strangers than when raisedwith relatives from the same maternal(母系的) family, thestudy found.This is an example of kin selection, a behavior commonin animals in which closely related individuals take a group approach tosucceeding in their environment, the researchers said.Kin selection also applies to competition, because iffamily members compete less with each other, the group will do better overall.“Everywhere you look, plants are growing right up next to other plants,” Dudley said,“ Usuallyit’s a case of each plant for itself. But sometimes those plants are related,and there are benefits to not wasting resources on being competitive, and thereis not really a cost to not being competitive as long as your neighbor is alsonot being competitive.”Learning and memory appear to be important for kinrecognition in animals, but this isn’t an option for plants, she noted.Some researchers speculate(猜测) that plants communicate through their roots,identifying themselves using tiny chemical signatures specific to each plant’sfamily.1.What’s the main idea of the message?A.Studies findplants can recognize, communicate with relatives.B.Kin selectionis important for plants.C.Animals canrecognize and memorize their relatives.D.Competitionasks plants to recognize their relatives.2.Which of the following is NOT right about animals’social skill?A.Animals canrecognize and memorize their relatives.B.Animals’ social skill is to cooperate and share resources.C.Animals’ social skill can recognize close relatives in orderto work together.D.Animals’ social skill is no use at all.3.Plants’ kin selection is to ________.A.grow well&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.compete withother kinds of plants C.strengthenthe relationship among siblings&&& D.find which one is the best4.From the passage,we learn that________.A.sea rocket isa South American speciesB.sea rocketgrows aggressively alongside unrelated neighborsC.sea rocketgrows aggressively alongside its siblingsD.sea rocket isa kind of bush without flowers5.How can the plants communicate with each otheraccording to experts’ suppose?A.Plantscommunicate by using tiny chemical signatures specific to each plant’s family.B.Plantscommunicate with each other through their roots.C.Plantscommunicate with each other by their leaves.D.Plants communicatewith each other with their flowers.&
来源:学年广东揭阳一中高二下期第二次阶段考试英语卷(带解析)
Plants have family values, it seems, with new research suggesting they can recognize close relatives in order to work together.An ability to tell family from strangers is well known in animals, allowing them to cooperate and share resources, but plants may possess similar social skills, scientists believe.Susan Dudley and Amanda File of McMaster University in Ontario, Canada, report they have demonstrated for the first time that plants can recognize their kin.This suggests that plants, though lacking recognition and memory, are capable of complex social interactions.“Plants have this kind of hidden but complicated social life,” Dudley said.The study found plants from the same species of beach&-dwelling wildflower grew aggressively alongside unrelated neighbors but were less competitive when they shared soil with their families.Sea rocket, a North American species, showed stronger and healthier root growth when planted in pots with strangers than when raised with relatives from the same maternal(母系的) family, the study found.This is an example of kin selection, a behavior common in animals in which closely related individuals take a group approach to succeeding in their environment, the researchers said.Kin selection also applies to competition, because if family members compete less with each other, the group will do better overall. “Everywhere you look, plants are growing right up next to other plants,” Dudley said,“ Usually it’s a case of each plant for itself. But sometimes those plants are related, and there are benefits to not wasting resources on being competitive, and there is not really a cost to not being competitive as long as your neighbor is also not being competitive.”Learning and memory appear to be important for kin recognition in animals, but this isn’t an option for plants, she noted.Some researchers speculate(猜测) that plants communicate through their roots, identifying themselves using tiny chemical signatures specific to each plant’s family.【小题1】What’s the main idea of the message?A.Studies find plants can recognize, communicate with relatives.B.Kin selection is important for plants.C.Animals can recognize and memorize their relatives.D.Competition asks plants to recognize their relatives.【小题2】Which of the following is NOT right about animals’ social skill?A.Animals can recognize and memorize their relatives.B.Animals’ social skill is to cooperate and share resources.C.Animals’ social skill can recognize close relatives in order to work together.D.Animals’ social skill is no use at all.【小题3】Plants’ kin selection is to ________.A.grow wellB.compete with other kinds of plants C.strengthen the relationship among siblingsD.find which one is the best【小题4】From the passage,we learn that ________.A.sea rocket is a South American speciesB.sea rocket grows aggressively alongside unrelated neighborsC.sea rocket grows aggressively alongside its siblingsD.sea rocket is a kind of bush without flowers【小题5】How can the plants communicate with each other according to experts’ suppose?A.Plants communicate by using tiny chemical signatures specific to each plant’s family.B.Plants communicate with each other through their roots.C.Plants communicate with each other by their leaves.D.Plants communicate with each other with their flowers.
We have spoken of marriage as a formal contract.It should be noted, however, that this contract does not 1 the same form in different societies.In Western societies, the 2 of a man and a woman 3 given the status of legal marriage by being registered by an official 4 by the state.In some African so cieties, 5 , marriage has nothing to do 6 an official registration of this kind but is legalized by the formal 7 of goods.Generally 8 is the bridegroom who is required to make a 9 of goods to the bride's kin(亲戚), though sometimes a payment is 10 made by the bridegroom's kin to that of the bride. Among the Nuer, a 11 living in Southern Sudan, the payment made to the bride's kin, 12 as bridewealth, is in the 13 of cattle.Once the 14 of bridewealth is agreed 15 , and the formal payment is made, the marriage becomes a 16 union and the offspring of the union become the acceptable 17 of the husband.They remain 18 children even 19 the wife subsequently leaves him to live with 20 man。 1.A.make B.get C.take D.do 2.A.condition B.difference C.union D.divorce 3.A.is B.are C.was D.were 4.A.recognizing B.recognize C.to recognize D.recognized 5.A.however B.yet C.though D.still 6.A.with B.from C.for D.to 7.A.exchange B.contact C.communication D.connection 8.A.that B.this C.one D.it 9.A.money B.payment C.cost D.consumption 10.A.also B.too C.either D.as well 11.A.a person B.a people C.a man &D.a couple 12.A.called B.known C.named D.looked 13.A.shape B.size C.form D.type 14.A.amount B.number C.figure D.volume 15.A.upon B.with C.to D.for 16.A.legal B.casual C.direct D.progressive 17.A.bride B.cattle C.wealth D.children 18.A.his B.her C.their D.one?s 19.A.before B.because C.while D.if 20.A.other B.another C.more D.farther
&&&&& In the first place, television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also a .comparatively cheap one. With a TV set in the family people don't have to pay for expensive seats at the theatre, the cinema, or the opera. All they have to do is to push a button or turn a knob, and they can see plays, films, operas and shows of every kin& Some people, however, think that this is where the danger lies. The television viewers need to do nothing. He does not even have to use his legs if he has a remote control. He makes no choice and exercises no judgment. He is completely passive and has everything presented to him without any effort on his part.&&&& Television, it is often said, ______ &of current events and the latest developments in science and politics. The most distant countries and the strangest customs are brought right into one's sitting room. It could be argued that the radio performs
but on television everything is much more living, much more real. Yet here again there is a danger: The television screen itself has a terrible, almost physical charm for us. We get so used to looking at the movements on it, so dependent on its pictures, that it begins to control our lives. People are often heard to say that their television sets have broken down and that they have suddenly found that they have far more time to do things and that they have actually begun to talk to each other again. It makes one think, doesn't it?There are many other arguments for and against television. We must realize that television in itself is neither good nor bad. It is the uses to which it is put that determines its value to society.&76. What is the main idea of the passage? (Please answer within 10 words. )77. Which sentence in the passage can be replaced by the following one?&Television provides so many that you need not take any trouble to see everything by yourself.78. Please fill in the blank in the second paragraph with proper words or phrases to complete the sentence. (Please answer within 10 words. )79. Does television bring us good or bad? What will you do with television as a student?&&& (Please answer within 30 words. )&80. Translate the underlined sentence in the third paragraph into Chinese.
Plants have family values, it seems, with new research suggesting they can recognize close relatives in order to work together.An ability to tell family from strangers is well known in animals, allowing them to cooperate and share resources, but plants may possess similar social skills, scientists believe.Susan Dudley and Amanda File of McMaster University in Ontario, Canada, report they have demonstrated for the first time that plants can recognize their kin.This suggests that plants, though lacking recognition and memory, are capable of complex social interactions.“Plants have this kind of hidden but complicated social life,” Dudley said.The study found plants from the same species of beach&-dwelling wildflower grew aggressively alongside unrelated neighbors but were less competitive when they shared soil with their families.Sea rocket, a North American species, showed stronger and healthier root growth when planted in pots with strangers than when raised with relatives from the same maternal(母系的) family, the study found.This is an example of kin selection, a behavior common in animals in which closely related individuals take a group approach to succeeding in their environment, the researchers said.Kin selection also applies to competition, because if family members compete less with each other, the group will do better overall. “Everywhere you look, plants are growing right up next to other plants,” Dudley said,“ Usually it’s a case of each plant for itself. But sometimes those plants are related, and there are benefits to not wasting resources on being competitive, and there is not really a cost to not being competitive as long as your neighbor is also not being competitive.”Learning and memory appear to be important for kin recognition in animals, but this isn’t an option for plants, she noted.Some researchers speculate(猜测) that plants communicate through their roots, identifying themselves using tiny chemical signatures specific to each plant’s family1.What’s the main idea of the message?A.Studies find plants can recognize, communicate with relativesB.Kin selection is important for plantsC.Animals can recognize and memorize their relativesD.Competition asks plants to recognize their relatives2.Which of the following is NOT right about animals’ social skill?A.Animals can recognize and memorize their relativesB.Animals’ social skill is to cooperate and share resourcesC.Animals’ social skill can recognize close relatives in order to work togetherD.Animals’ social skill is no use at all3.Plants’ kin selection is to ________A.grow wellB.compete with other kinds of plantsC.strengthen the relationship among siblingsD.find which one is the best4.From the passage,we learn that ________A.sea rocket is a South American speciesB.sea rocket grows aggressively alongside unrelated neighborsC.sea rocket grows aggressively alongside its siblingsD.sea rocket is a kind of bush without flowers5.How can the plants communicate with each other according to experts’ suppose?A.Plants communicate by using tiny chemical signatures specific to each plant’s familyB.Plants communicate with each other through their rootsC.Plants communicate with each other by their leavesD.Plants communicate with each other with their flowers
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 审计是做什么的 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信