星期六发生在我身上的真实事情,芭提雅信不信由你博物馆

652155 条评论分享收藏感谢收起weixin.qq.com/r/_To0LMLEep8FrYZP92-r (二维码自动识别)赞同 586112 条评论分享收藏感谢收起AcFun手机版UP主:333安装AcFun 客户端做人生赢家选段本番已被猴子私藏请前往AcFun客户端观看~本视频仅限正式会员在客户端观看打开客户端观看分享xuandua选段第一季第一季第一季第一季第一季第一季第一季第一季第一季第一季一级二级二级二级[title]关闭评论(0)发评论发表评论取消引用--楼根据《网络安全法》规定,账号需绑定手机号后才可以使用发布评论功能。为了您的评论体验,建议前往个人中心完善相关资料。取消分享至
请先安装客户端召唤客户端安装客户端,请选择用Safari打开点击这里安利好基友选择分组未分组您添加关注的用户将出现在对应的组中取消添加是否取消关注?算了取消关注正在加载数据...请先安装客户端(╭ ̄3 ̄)╭?本功能由客户端提供呦 快去打开吧~我知道了用户登录登录联系客服猴姬官方猴姬客服QQ::00-19:00)视频加载失败安装客户端免流量无广告看视频安装啊哦~您访问的帖子因年代久远走丢啦
看看神通广大的胡同大妈能不能找回吧(>▽&)
编辑短信:找回帖子7793357 发送到
& 西祠胡同 版权所有疯狂英语_范文大全网第一篇:疯狂英语李阳疯狂英语经典语录※( 19:26:45)标签:文化 分类:知道知道 你不是一个偶然的生命,你是属于这个国家的重要财富!You are not a random life,you are an important treasure to this country.You must value and love yourself! 你不是一个棵小草,你是一个可以照亮别人的太阳!You are not a weed,you are a shining sun giving others light and guidence! 你不仅属于你的父母,你更属于这个伟大的国家!You not only belong to your parents,you also beong to this great nation! 如果你想成功,你就必须多做自己不愿意做的事情!If you want to be successful,you must do the things you don't want to do more! Live your lifeknowing thatyou are a light to guide others.一定要坚强地活着,因为你也是指引和激励别人的太阳。Nothing in the worldcan take the place of persistance!世界上没有任何东西可以取代坚持不懈!Big goals get big results.No goals get no results or somebody else's results.大的目标才有大的成就!没有目标就没有成就或达成别人的成就!If you can imagine it,if you can dream it, you can become it.敢于想像,就可以实现!敢于梦想,就可以成为!李阳励志名言 23:37Pain past is pleasure.过去的痛苦即快乐。All things are difficult before they are easy.凡事必先难后易。Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.心之所愿,无事不成。Where there is life, there is hope.有生命必有希望。I feel strongly that I can make it.我坚信我一定能成功。Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.与其诅咒黑暗,不如燃起蜡烛。The shortest answer is doing.最简短的回答就是行动。Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.成功的秘诀就是四个简单的字:多一点点。( 凡事比别人多一点点!多一点努力,多一点自律,多一点实践,多一点疯狂。多一点点就能创造奇迹!) >>DEFINITION OF CRAZINESS"Crazy" stands for the human spirit of transcending oneself. It stands for the single-minded pursuit of dreams. It stands for the total devotion to your work. It stands for the passion of commitment to reach the goal. Once you have this craziness, you can achieve anything you want. Let alone learning English!疯狂的定义"疯狂"代表着人类超越自我的精神,代表着对理想的执着追求,代表着对事业忘我的全情投入,代表着不达目的绝不罢休的激情。人一旦有了这种疯狂,做任何事都可以成功,何况攻克英语!>>ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM Forget about the days when it's been cloudy,But don't forget your hours in the sun.Forget about the times you've been defeated,But don't forget the victories you've won.Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered,But don't forget the times your luck has turned.Forget about the days when you've been lonely,But don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,But don't forget to always have a dream.永不放弃梦想忘掉你的失意日子,但不要忘记黄金的时光。忘掉你的一次次失败,但不要忘记你夺取的胜利。忘掉你遭遇的不幸,但不要忘记你的时来运转。忘掉你的孤独日子,但不要忘记你得到的友善的微笑。忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,但不要放弃你的梦想。>>李阳的励志名言打击我吧!伤害我吧!折磨我吧!侮辱我吧!冤枉我吧!迫害我吧!Attack me!Hurt me!Torture me!Humiliate me!Mistreat me!Persecute me!>>让暴风雨都来吧!让我付出代价!让我心态归零!你使我兴奋!你使我斗志昂扬!你使我咬牙切齿!Let storms rage against me!Let me pay the price!Let me hit rock bottom!You excite me!You fill me with the spirit to fight!You make me grind my teeth!>>你使我百折不挠!你使我脱胎换骨!你使我变得更坚强!你使我成为真正的人!你是我最幸福的回忆!你是我终生感激的恩人!我不是人,我要重塑人的尊严!You make me determined!You make my completely reshape myself!You make me stronger!You make me a real man!You are my most joyful memory!I owe you all my life!I'm not human. I want to rebuild my dignity and honor. I want to reshape my life.>>特别的赠言:让我们牺牲一些娱乐的时间、牺牲一些无聊的时间、牺牲一些闲聊的时间、牺牲一些为自己的穿着打扮苦恼的时间、牺牲一些思考如何吃的时间、牺牲一些打麻将的时间!让我们多一些反思自我、改造自我的时间!人一生总要成就一些事情!说一口流利的英语就是一件非常值得做的事,而且是一定可以做好的事!从中找到自己的快乐吧!找到自己的信心吧!找到自己的价值吧!找到奋斗的快感吧!找到克服重重困难的幸福吧!我只要有三顿饭吃,我就感到无比幸福和满足,我将不会再去考虑其它的东西!我只有一个心思:一定要讲一口流利的英语!我就不信我做不到!在这种状态下,你肯定成功!你肯定会拥有一切你需要的东西,你想拒绝都没有办法!你想庸俗都没有选择!成功、名誉、财富!一切都随之而来!而那些天天在想他们自己未来需求的人,最终也只能白日做梦,越做越远!让我们将我们的欲望集中在一个地方,那就是早日攻克英语!一旦成功,你的人生历史一定会重写! 李阳经典语录精选五ENGLISH
21:35 阅读31 评论0 字号: 大大 中中 小小 智慧一:Life's not about waiting for the storms to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain.生活不是等待风暴过去,而是学会在雨中翩翩起舞。智慧二:You are at a wonderful stage of life.You have many wonderful stages of life yet to come,but they are not without their costs and perils.你正处在人生一个美妙的阶段。还有很多美妙的阶段会来到你面前,但是都不是唾手可得的,你都得付出代价,经历风险。智慧三:When you find real friends,hold on to them, treasure them,spend time with them, be kind to them, love them.智慧四:Life won't always turn out the way you want.But instead of letting these things get you down, push on.Accept disappointment and learn to persevere,to pursue your dreams despite pitfalls.Learn to turn negatives into positives,and you'll do much better in life.生活并不总会如你所愿。但你要挺住向前,而不是让这些事让你陷入低谷。接受挫败并学会坚持,不畏风险地追求你的梦想。学会把消极转化为积极,之后你就能做的好得多。智慧五: Let all your pains and troublesbecome stepping stones to better things in life,and learn to use them to make you stronger and wiser.让这些痛苦成为你通向更美好生活的垫脚石,并学会利用它们让自己更坚强。智慧六: You'll find cruelty and suffering in your journey through life …but don't let that close you to new things.Don't retreat from life, don't hide or wall yourself off.Be open to new things, new experiences, new people.在你的生命历程中你会遇到残酷,煎熬……但不要让这些让你拒绝接受新鲜事物。不要逃避生活,不要躲藏,抑或封闭自己。拥抱新鲜事物,经历全新体验,接触新的人。智慧七:You will fail many times but if you allow that to stop you from trying, you will miss out on the amazing feeling of success once you reach new heights with your accomplishments.Failure is a stepping stone to success.你会失败多次但是如果你让失败打倒了你,不再努力,你就会错过那种当你达到成就新高度的难以言喻的成就感。失败是成功之母。智慧八:Life isn't a competition. It's a journey.If you spend that journey always trying to impress others,to outdo others, you’re wasting your journey.Instead, learn to enjoy the journey.Make it a journey of Happiness,of constant learning, of continual improvement, of love.生命并不是一场竞赛。而是一段旅程。如果你在途中一直都试图给他人留下深刻印象,超过别人,那你就浪费了这段旅程。与之相反,学会享受它,让之成为快乐之旅,永恒的学习之旅,持久的进步之旅以及爱之旅。智慧九: Find your passion, and pursue it crazily.找到你的激情,坚持不懈地追求它。智慧十: If there's a single word you should live your life by,it should be this: Love. Love not only your loved ones, but your neighbors … your coworkers … strangers … your brothers and sistersin humanity.Offer anyone you meet a smile, a kind word,a kind gesture, a helping hand.Love not only neighbors and strangers …but your enemy.The person who is cruelest to you, who has been unkind to you …love him. He is a tortured soul,and most in need of your love.如果让一个词成为你的生活支撑的话,那它应该是爱。不仅仅爱你深爱的人,也要爱你的邻居...你的同事…甚至陌生人…他们是你广义上的兄弟姐妹。给你遇到的任何一个人一个微笑,一句善语。一个友好的姿势,一只援助之手。不仅仅爱邻居和陌生人…也要爱你的敌人。对你最残酷的人,对曾经对你不善的人…爱他。他是一个备受折磨的灵魂,最需要你的爱。一篇文章改变你的人生观!一篇文章提升中华民族的素质!世界因我而不同!谢谢大家!李阳经典语录( 03:24:28)标签:杂谈 (1)The more you praise and celebrate your life,the more there is in life to celebrate你对你的人生赞美和庆祝得越多,生活给予你的回馈就越多!(2)Every great dream begins with a dreamer.Always remember, you have within youthe strength, the patience, and the passionto reach for the stars to change the world.每个伟大的梦想都来自于梦想家。(3) When you give, you circulate energy. Thus, when you give, you are in harmony with the Nature of the Universe. There are many ways to give or circulate energy. We can give our love, we can give our services and our aid, we can give praise, we can 。。。。。。(4)Crazy English brought light into my life.I yelled English in the morning under the rising sun.I yelled English at night under the glow of street lamps.I felt a powerful sense of achievement.My whole attitude toward learning English completely changed!疯狂英语给我的生命带来阳光。我在朝阳下大喊英语。我在路灯下大喊英语。我感受到了强烈的成就感!我对学习英语的态度彻底改变了!(5)We are what we repeatedly do.Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.我们是我们不断重复做的事。卓越不是一个行为,而是一个习惯。(6)The price of excellence is discipline.卓越的代价是纪律。 (7)If it is noif it is not true do not say it.不对就不要做!不实就不要说! (8)We all too often take our health for granted until it slips away from us. We can never fully enjoy the best of what life has to offer if we are in poor health.Never pursue anything at the expense of your health, it simply isn't worth it. I hope to see your blog entries at a more reasonable time to know that you are getting more sleep!我们经常忽视我们的健康,直到失去的时候才后悔。如果健康丧失,我们就永远无法享受生活的美好。永远不要为了其它任何事情而牺牲健康。这完全不值得!我希望看到你在合理的时间写博客。务必要保证睡眠。(9)Whatever you do, you need courage.Whatever course you decide upon,there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.There are always difficulties arisingthat tempt you to believe your critics are right.To map out a course of action and follow it to an endrequires some of the same courage that a soldier needs.Peace has its victories,but it takes brave men and women to win them.无论你做什么,你都需要勇气。无论你选择什么样的生活,总有人说你是错的。路程中总是有众多困难险阻让你认为你的批评者是对的。制定行动计划并坚持到底需要士兵般的勇气。和平时期也有胜利的时刻,但需要勇敢的人去争取。(10) All of the top achievers I know are life-long learners...Looking for new skills, insights, and ideas.If they're not learning,they're not growing... not moving toward excellence.所有的顶尖成功者都是终身学习者。他们不断在寻找新的技能,新的想法。如果他们停止学习,他们就停止成长,停止超越。李阳疯狂英语经典激励人生的句子In today's world, one language is really not enough!在今天的世界,一门语言是不够的!Whatever with the past has gone,The best is always yet to come.过去的一去不复返。最好的还没有来到!It is your shortcomingif you cannot make use of other's merits.不能用人的长处,便是自己的短处。Without a doubt, English can only be yelled!毫无疑问,英语就是要喊!One good father is more than a hundred school-masters.一位好的父亲胜过百位校长。Perseverance is failing nineteen timesand succeeding the twentieth.十九次失败,直到第二十次获得成功,这就是坚忍。Knowledge of languages is the gateway to wisdom.语言知识是通往智慧的道路。Every day of life is a leaf in history!每天的生活构成了历史的一页。Life is measured by thought and action,not by time.衡量生命价值的是思想和行为,而不是寿命的长短。世界需要新英才!The World Needs New Talents!Our best friends are thosewho tell us our faultsand help us to correct them.最好的朋友是指出我们的缺点并帮助改正的人。Kindness is the sunshine of social life.仁慈是社会生活的阳光。Youth is the season of hope.青春是希望的季节!The best way to protect yourself against any disaster in life is to become the most skilled person you can be. The more abilities and skills you possess, the more readily you can help yourself and others. 在生活中保护自己最好的方法就是成为最有本事的人!你拥有的技能越多,你帮助你自己和别人的能力就越强!You will find, as you look back on your life,that the moments that stand outare the moments when you have done things for others.当你回顾人生的时候,你会发现,人生中最难忘的就是那些为别人服务的时候!Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.毫无怨言地显示热情好客!II have just tried to do my very best each and every day. ~ Abraham Lincoln我没有什么技巧,我只是每天做到全力以赴!~When you give, you circulate energy.当你给予的时候,你就让能量流动起来。If it is noif it is not true do not say it.不对就不要做!不实就不要说!Whatever you do, you need courage.Whatever course you decide upon,there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.There are always difficulties arisingthat tempt you to believe your critics are right.To map out a course of action and follow it to an endrequires some of the same courage that a soldier needs.Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.无论你做什么,你都需要勇气。无论你选择什么样的生活,总有人说你是错的。路程中总是有众多困难险阻让你认为你的批评者是对的。制定行动计划并坚持到底需要士兵般的勇气。和平时期也有胜利的时刻,但需要勇敢的人去争取。 李阳疯狂英语经典激励人生的句子(2)日 星期四 11:16 A.M.In today's world, one language is really not enough!在今天的世界,一门语言是不够的!Whatever with the past has gone,The best is always yet to come.过去的一去不复返。最好的还没有来到!It is your shortcomingif you cannot make use of other's merits.不能用人的长处,便是自己的短处。Without a doubt, English can only be yelled!毫无疑问,英语就是要喊!One good father is more than a hundred school-masters.一位好的父亲胜过百位校长。Perseverance is failing nineteen timesand succeeding the twentieth.十九次失败,直到第二十次获得成功,这就是坚忍。Knowledge of languages is the gateway to wisdom.语言知识是通往智慧的道路。Every day of life is a leaf in history!每天的生活构成了历史的一页。Life is measured by thought and action,not by time.衡量生命价值的是思想和行为,而不是寿命的长短。世界需要新英才!The World Needs New Talents!Our best friends are thosewho tell us our faultsand help us to correct them.最好的朋友是指出我们的缺点并帮助改正的人。Kindness is the sunshine of social life.仁慈是社会生活的阳光。Youth is the season of hope.青春是希望的季节!The best way to protect yourself against any disaster in life is to become the most skilled person you can be. The more abilities and skills you possess, the more readily you can help yourself and others. 在生活中保护自己最好的方法就是成为最有本事的人!你拥有的技能越多,你帮助你自己和别人的能力就越强!You will find, as you look back on your life,that the moments that stand outare the moments when you have done things for others.当你回顾人生的时候,你会发现,人生中最难忘的就是那些为别人服务的时候!Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.毫无怨言地显示热情好客! II have just tried to do my very best each and every day. ~ Abraham Lincoln我没有什么技巧,我只是每天做到全力以赴!~When you give, you circulate energy.当你给予的时候,你就让能量流动起来。If it is noif it is not true do not say it.不对就不要做!不实就不要说!Whatever you do, you need courage.Whatever course you decide upon,there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong.There are always difficulties arisingthat tempt you to believe your critics are right.To map out a course of action and follow it to an endrequires some of the same courage that a soldier needs.Peace has its victories,but it takes brave men and women to win them.无论你做什么,你都需要勇气。无论你选择什么样的生活,总有人说你是错的。路程中总是有众多困难险阻让你认为你的批评者是对的。制定行动计划并坚持到底需要士兵般的勇气。和平时期也有胜利的时刻,但需要勇敢的人去争取。 李阳疯狂英语之句子速成 21:01李阳疯狂英语之句子速成第一个月疯狂开始1. a little bit more 多一点点2. absolutely 用于答话,是这样,当然是,正是如此,绝对如此,没错,太对了3. You agree, I suppose? 我想你同意吧4. That’s a wonderful movie. 那场电影真棒5. Could you call her and tell her everything? 你能打电话告诉她这一切吗?6. She’s really pretty. Isn’t she? 她真的很漂亮,是吧?7. Are you sure you can help me? 你肯定能帮我忙吗?8. Shenzhen is the most beautiful place in the world. 深圳是世界上最漂亮的地方。9. Absolutely impossible! Absolutely possible! 绝对不可能,绝对可能10. All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的事就是学英语。11. Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?12. Are you married? 你结婚了吗?13. Are you used to the food here? 你吃得惯这儿的饭菜吗?14. be careful 小心、注意15. be my guest 请便16. Better late than never. 迟到总比不到好17. better luck next time 祝你下一次好运。18. Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错19. Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗?20. Can I help? 要我帮忙吗?21. Can I take a message? 要我传话吗?22. Can I take your order? 你要点菜吗?23. Can you give me a wake –up call? 你能打电话叫醒我吗?24. Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?25. Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你谈一谈吗?26. Catch me later.过会儿再来找我。27. Cheer up. 高兴起来,振作起来28. Come in and make yourself at home.请进,别客气29. Could I have the bill? Please? 请把账单给我好吗?30. Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能载我到飞机场吗?31. Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点吗?32. Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我照张相吗?33. Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗?34. Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗?35. Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗?第二个月:踏踏实实36. Did you have fun? 你玩得开心吗?37. Dinner is on me.晚饭我请客38. Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗?39. Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好吗?40. Do you have some change? 你有零钱吗?41. Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗?42. Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗?43. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?44. Don’t be so modest.别这么谦虚45. don’t bother 不用麻烦了46. Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我47. Don’t give up. 别放弃48. Don’t jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论49. Don’t let me down. 别让我失望50. Don’t make any mistakes. 别出差错51. Don’t mention it. 不必客气52. Don’t miss the boat. 不要坐失良机53. Don’t take any chances. 不要存侥幸心理54. Don’t take it for granted. 不要想当然55. Don’t worry about it. 别担心56. Easy come, easy go.来得容易,去得快57. Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧58. Easier said than done. 说时容易做时难59. First come, first served. 捷足先登60. For here or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走?61. Forget it. 算了吧62. Forgive me. 请原谅我63. Give me a call. 给我打电话64. Give my best to your family. 代我向你们全家问好65. Have him return my call. 让他给我回电话第三个月:克服烦躁66. Have you ever been to Japan? 你去过日本吗?67. Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗?68. Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗?69. Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗?70. Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信了吗?71. He is in conference. 他正在开会。72. Help yourself, please. 请自己用73. hold your horses 耐心点儿74. How can I get in touch with you? 我怎样能跟你联系上75. How do I look? 我看上去怎么样76. How is it going? 情况怎么样77. How late are you open? 你们营业到几点?78. How long did it last? 持续了多久?79. How long will it take me to get there?到哪儿要多长时间?80. How much is it? 多少钱?81. How often do you eat out? 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?82. I apologize. 我很抱歉83. I appreciate your invitation. 感谢你的邀请84. I assure you. 我向你保证85. I bet you can. 我确信你能做到86. I can manage. 我自己可以应付87. I can’t afford it. 我买不起88. I can’t believe it . 我简直不敢相信89. I can’t resist the temptation. 我不能抵档诱惑90. I can’t stand it. 我受不了了91. I can’t tell. 我说不准92. I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意93. I couldn’t get through. 我打不通电话94. I couldn’t help it. 我没有办法95. I didn’t mean to. 我不是故意的第四个月:卖弄成就96. I don’t know for sure. 我不能肯定97. I enjoy your company. 我喜欢有你作伴98. I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜欢99. I envy you. 我羡慕你100. I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃饺子101. I feel terrible about it. 太对不起了102. I feel the same way. 我也有同感103. I have a complaint. 我要投诉104. I have nothing to do with it. 那与我无关105. I haven’t the slightest idea. 我一点儿都不知道106. I hope you’ll forgive me .我希望你能原谅我107. I know the feeling. 我知道那种感觉108. I mean what I say. 我说话算数109. I owe you one. 我欠你一个人情110. I really regret it. 我真的非常后悔111. I suppose so . 我想是这样112. I thought so , too .我也这样以为113. I understand completely. 我完全明白114. I want to report a theft. 我要报一宗盗窃案115. I want to reserve a room. 我想预订一个房间116. I was just about to call you. 我正准备打电话给你117. I was moved. =I was touched. 我很受感动118. I wasn’t aware of that. 我没有意识到119. I wasn’t born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩120. I wish I could. 但愿我能121. I wouldn’t worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不会担心。122. I’d like a refund. 我想要退款123. I’d like to deposit some money. 我想存点钱124. I’d like to make a reservation. 我想订票125. I’ll be right with you. 我马上就来第五个月:条件反射126. I’ll check it. 我去查一下127. I’ll do my best. 我将会尽我最大努力128. I’ll give you a hand. 我来帮助你129. I’ll keep my eyes open. 我会留意的130. I’ll pick up the tab. 我来付帐131. I’ll see what I can do. 我看一看能怎么办132. I’ll show you. 我指给你看133. I’ll take care of it. 我来办这件事134. I’ll take it. 我要了135. I’ll take your advice. 我接受你的忠告136. I’ll think it over .我仔细考虑一下137. I’ll treat you to dinner. 我想请你吃晚饭138. I’ll walk you to the door. 我送你到门口139. I’m broke. 我身无分文140. I’m crazy about English .我非常喜欢英语141. I’m easy to please. 我很随和142. I’m glad to hear that. 听到这消息我很高兴143. I’m glad you enjoyed it. 你喜欢我就高兴144. I’m good at it. 我做这个很在行145. I’m in a good mood. 我现在心情很好146. I’m in good shape. 我的身体状况很好147. I’m just having a look. 我只是随便看看148. I’m looking for a part-time job. 我正在找赚职工作149. I’m looking forward to it. 我盼望着这件事150. I’m lost. 我给搞糊涂了151. I’m not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服第六个月:乘胜追击152. I’m not really sure. 我不太清楚153. I’m on my way. 我正在路上154. I’m pressed for time. 我赶时间155. I’m sorry I’m late. 对不起,我迟到了156. I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我感到遗憾157. I’m under a lot of pressure. 我的压力很大158. I’m working on it. 我正在努力159. I’ve changed my mind. 我已经改变主意了160. I’ve got a headache. 我头痛161. I’ve got my hands full. 我手头正忙162. I’ve got news for you. 我要告诉你一个消息163. I’ve had enough. 我已经吃饱了164. If you were in my shoes. 如果你站在我的立场上165. Is that ok? 这样可以吗?166. Is this seat taken?这位子有人坐吗?167. It all depends. 视情形而定168. It can happen to anyone. 这事可能发生在任何人身上169. It doesn’t matter to me .这对我来说无所谓170. it doesn’t work.它出故障了171. it drives me crazy.它使我快要发疯了172. it isn’t much.这是微不足道的173. it slipped my mind.我不留神忘了174. it takes time.这需要时间175. it will do you good.这会对你有好处第七个月:彻底反省176. It won’t happen again. 下不为例177. It won’t take much time.不会花很多时间的178. It won’t work.行不通179. It’s nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你180. It’s a deal. 一言为定181. It’s a long story. 真是一言难尽182. It’s a nice day today. 今天天气很好183. It’s a once in a lifetime chance. 这是一生难得的机会184. It’s a pain in the neck.这真苦不堪言185. It’s a piece of cake. 这很容易186. It’s a small world. 这世界真小187. It’s a waste of time. 这是浪费时间188. It’s about time.时间差不多了,是时候了189. It’s all my fault. 都是我的错190. It’s awesome. 棒极了191. It’s awful. 真糟糕192. It’s been a long time. 很久了193. It’s better than nothing. 总比没有好194. It’s essential. 这是必要的195. It’s hard to say. 很难说196. It’s incredible. 令人难以置信,不可思议197. It’s just what I had in mind. 这正是我想要的198. It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸199. It’s no big deal. =It’s not important. 这没什么大不了的200. It’s not your fault. 不是你的错201. It’s nothing. 小事情,不足挂齿202. It’s only a matter of time. 这只是时间问题203. It’s time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了第八个月:坚持到底204. It’s up to date. 这个很时兴205. It’s up to you. 一切由你决定206. It’s very popular. 它很受欢迎,这很流行207. it’s worth seeing 它绝对值得一看208. Just to be on the safe side. 为了安全起见209. Keep the change. 不用找了210. Keep up the good work. 再接再厉211. Keep your fingers crossed. 为成功祈祷吧212. Kill two birds with one stone. 一举两得213. Let me get back to you. 我过一会儿打给你吧214. Let me guess. 让我猜一猜215. Let me put it this way. 让我这么说吧216. Let me see. 让我想一想217. Let’s celebrate!让我们好好庆祝一下吧218. Let’s find out. 我们去弄清楚219. Let’s get to the point. 让我们言归正传220. Let’s get together sometime. 有时间我们聚一下吧221. Let’s hope for the best. 让我们往好处想吧222. Let’s keep in touch. 让我们保持联系223. Let’s make up . 让我们言归于好吧224. Let’s go visit them. 让我们去拜访他们吧225. Let’s talk over dinner. 我们边吃边谈吧226. Long time no see. 好久不见227. Look before you leap. 三思而后行228. May I ask you a question? 我可以问一个问题吗?229. May I have a receipt? 我可以要一张收据吗?230. May I have your name, please? 请问你叫什么名字?231. May I pay by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付款吗?第九个月:走向成功232. May I try it on?我能试穿一下吗233. Maybe it will work.也许这个办法会有效234. maybe some other time. 也许下一次吧235. My mouth is watering.我流口水了236. My phone was out of order. 我的电话坏了237. No pain, no gain. 不劳则无获238. No problem. 没问题239. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿,无事不成240. Pain past is pleasure. 过去的痛苦即是快乐241. Please accept my apology. 请接受我的道歉242. Please don’t blame yourself. 请不要责怪你自己243. Please leave me alone. 别打扰我244. Please let me know. 请告诉我一声245. Please make yourself at home. 请别客气246. Please show me the menu. 请把菜单给我247. Probably. 可能吧248. So far, so good. 到目前为止还好249. Something must be done about it.必须得想个办法250. Something’s come up. 发生了一些事251. Suit yourself. 随你便252. Take care.请多保重253. Take it or leave it. 要不要由你254. Take my word for it. 相信我的话255. Take your time. 慢慢来256. Thank you all the same. 不管怎样还是要谢谢你257. Thank you for everything. 感谢你做的一切258. Thanks a million. 非常感谢259. Thanks for the warning. 谢谢你的提醒260. Thanks for your cooperation. 多谢合作第十个月:收获季节261. That couldn’t be better. 那再好不过了。262. That depends. 看情况263. That reminds me.那可提醒我了264. That sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主意265. That’s all right. 没关系266. That’s disgusting. 真讨厌267. That’s fair. 那样公平268. That’s for sure. 那是肯定的269. That’s good to know. 幸好知道了这件事270. That’s just what I was thinking. 我也是这么想的271. That’s life. 这就是生活272. That’s more like it. 那样才像话273. That’s not a problem. 那没问题274. That’s not true. 那不是真的275. That’s ok. 可以276. That’s ridiculous. 那太荒唐了277. That’s worthwhile. 那是值得的278. The same to you. 你也一样279. The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答就是干280. The sooner, the better. 越快越好281. There is a call for you. 有你的电话282. There is no doubt about it. 那是毫无疑问的283. There is nothing I can do. 我无能为力284. There’s a possibility. 有这个可能285. These things happen all the time. 这是常有的事286. This soup tastes great. 这个汤非常美味第十一个月:胜利在望287. Time is money. 时间就是金钱288. Tomorrow never comes. 莫依赖明天289. Two heads are better than one. 人多智广290. We are in the same boat. 我们的处境的相同291. We can work it out. 我们可以解决这个问题292. We have a lot in common. 我们有很多相同之处293. what a coincidence 真是太巧了294. What a shame. 真是可惜。295. What are you talking about?你在说什么296. What are your plans for the weekend?你周未计划做什么297. What can I do for you? 要我帮忙吗?298. What do you do for relaxation? 你做什么消遣299. What do you recommend? 你推荐什么?300. What do you think of my new car? 你觉得我的新车怎么样?301. What do you think of it? 你觉得怎么样?302. What is it about? 这是关于什么的?303. What is it like there? 那儿怎么样?304. What makes you say so? 你为什么这么说呢?305. What’s on your mind? 你在想什么呢?306. What’s the deadline? 截止到什么时候?307. What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦?308. What’s the purpose of your visit? 你来访的目的是什么?309. What’s the weather like? 天气怎么样?310. What’s your favorite food? 你最喜欢的食物是什么?311. What’s your job? 你做什么工作?第十二个月:完美结束312. When is the most convenient time for you?你什么时候最方便313. When will it be ready? 什么时候能准备好?314. Where are you going? 你去哪儿315. Where can I check in? 在哪儿办理登记手续?316. Where do you live? 你住在哪儿317. Where have you been? 你去哪儿了318. Where is the rest room, please? 请问洗手间在哪儿?319. Where were we? 我们说到哪儿了320. Who is in charge here? 这里谁负责321. Would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点喝的?322. You are just saying that. 你只是说说而已323. You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧324. You are so considerate.你真有心325. You deserve it.这是你应得的326. You did a good job. 你干得很好327. You get what you pay for. 一分钱,一分货328. You got a good deal. 你买得真便宜329. You need a vacation. 你需要休假330. You should take advantage of it. 你应该好好利用这个机会331. You will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看332. You’ve dialed the wrong number. 你拨错电话了333. You’ve made a good choice. 你的眼力不错,选得不错第三章 超级人生名言334. Many people dream of success. 许多人梦想成功335. Honesty is the best policy. 诚实才是上策336. Money doesn’t grow on trees. 钱不是从天上掉下来的337. I know that my future is not just a dream. 我知道我的未来不是梦338. Never say die. 永不放弃339. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量340. Never too old to learn. 活到老,学到老。341. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧342. Better late than never. 只要开始,虽晚不迟343. Never give up to study, believe liyang’s crazy English course, it will help you to success. 永不放弃学习,相信李阳疯狂英语课程,它将帮助你走向成功。 李阳英语(228句经典语句1)!发表于: 14:27:00 评论(0) 查看(367)复制链接 | 推荐1. It's up to you.(由你决定。) 2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。) 3. How can I get in touch with you? 4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?) 5. What's the weather like today?(今天天气如何?) 6. Where are you headed [朝…方向行进]? (你要到哪里去?) 7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。) 8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?) 9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!) 10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!) 11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。) 12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you? 13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。) 14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。) I'm crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。) 15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?) 16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?) 17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡吗?) 18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。) 19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。) 20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把握逼疯了。) 21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。) 22. That's not like him.(那不象是他的风格。) 23. I couldn't get through.(电话打不通。) 24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。) 25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气) 26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?) 27. Let's keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。) 28. Let's call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)]. 29. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。) 30. Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了) 31. Let's get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。) 32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。) 33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发) 34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。) 35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。) 36. Far from it.(一点也不。) 37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。) 38. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事) 39. We're in the same boat.(我们处境相同。) 40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。) 41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?) 42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。) 43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。) 44. It's out of the question.(这是不可能的。) 45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?) 46. It doesn't make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。) 47. I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。) 48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。) 49. It doesn't work.(坏了;不动了。) 50.It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。) 51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。) 52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。) 53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。) 54. I can't express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English. (我不能很好地用英语表达自己。) 55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前) 56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。) 57. Don't beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。) 58. It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。) 59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。) 60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。) 61. You can't please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。) 62. I'm working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。) 63. You bet!(当然!) 64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我) 65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?) 66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。) 67. I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。) 68. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。) 69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。) 70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。) 71. Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。) 72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。) 73. You're the boss.(听你的。) 74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫无意义!) 75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。) 76. What's this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?) 77. Over my dead body!(休想!) 78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?) 79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。) 80. Whatever you say.(随便你。) 81. It'll come to me.(我会想起来的。) 82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。) 83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。) 84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。) 85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。) 86. Let's talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。) 87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。) [这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。] 88. I'm easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。) 89. Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。) 90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。) 91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。) 92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。) 93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。) 94. I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。) 95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。) 96. You can't do this to me.(你不能这么对我。) 97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。) 98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。) 99. It won't take much time.(不会花很长时间的。) 100. It's been a long time.(好久不见了。) 101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足挂齿。) 102. It’s a long story.(说来话长。) 103. It's about time.(时间差不多了。) 104. It's incredible.(难以置信!) 105. It's hard to say.(难说。) 106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通为什么。) 107. That can't be.(不可能。) 108. That's really something.(真了不起。) 109. Are you sure?(你确信吗?) 110. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?) 111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一会儿。) 112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是认真的。) 113. I'll consider this matter.(我会考虑这件事的。) 114. I'll do something about it.(我会想办法的。) 115. What are you talking about?(你在说些什么?) 116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不行。) 117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。) 118. I'm flattered.(过奖了。) 119. I'm not in the mood.(我没心情。) 120. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。) 121. I can't make[赶上] it.(我去不了/我赶不上。) 122. You can never tell.(不知道/谁也没把握。) 123. I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。) 124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!) 125. It can't be helped.(无能为力。) 126. Sorry to bother you.(抱歉打扰你。[事前]) Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打扰你。[事后]) 127. I'm always punctual.(我总是很准时。) 128. You may leave it to me.(交给我来办。) 129. I wish I could.(不行。)[委婉表达法] 130. What's the rush?(什么事那么匆忙?) 131. What's so funny/(有什么好笑的?) 132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全同意。) 133. Stay out of this matter, please.(请别管这事。) 134. Don't just shake you head.(别光摇头,想想办法!) 135. Don't jump to conclusions.(别仓促/过早下结论。) 136. That was a lousy movie.(那电影糟透了!) 137. Have you thought about staying home?(是否考虑在家呆着?) 138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我会来的。我向你保证。) 139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我发誓不告诉任何人。) 140. I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。) 141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分抱歉!) 142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原谅我食言。) 143. Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。) 144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰大名!) 145. Don't underestimate me.(别小看我。) 146. She gives me a headache.(她让我头疼。) 147. It's very annoying.(真烦人。) 148. He often fails to keep his word.(他常常不遵守诺言。) 149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你让我感到羞愧。) 150. I hope it turns out all right.(我希望结果很好。) 151. I can't handle this alone.(我无法单独处理这事。) 152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(修理这收音机要多久?) 153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有困难来找我。) 154. Who do you think you are?(你以为你是谁?) 155. You're wasting you breath.(你在白费口舌。) 156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那样。) 157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要搅得我心烦。) 158. Everything will be fine.(一切都会很好。) 159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再过几分钟就好了。) 160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什么事了。) 161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想挽回面子。) 162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。) 163. Your face tells it all.(你的表情透露了一切。) 164. The days are getting longer.(白天越来越长了。) 165. You've got to do something.(你一定要想办法。) 166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望这会给你一个教训。) 167. I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。) 168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it. (这不是件容易的差事,但我希望他能做到。) 169. Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。) 170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我担心我的努力全白费了。) 171. What happened to you memory?(你的记性是怎么搞的?) 172. You're going too far!(你太过分了!) 173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要逃避现实。) 174. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。) 175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我没胆/勇气去做。) 176. It's a matter of life and death.(事关生死。) 177. Nothing works.(什么都不对劲儿。) 178. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。) 179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了将近30年牢。) 180. If I had known that, I could have helped you. (假如我早知道,我就能帮你了。)[最实用的虚拟语气] 181. I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。) 182. You have my word.(我保证。) 183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。) 184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在乎熬夜。) 185. You're too outspoken.(你太直率了。) 186. I can't afford it.(我承担/买不起。) 187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我觉得这是个合理的价钱。) 188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想试试这些帽子。) 189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。) 190. Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。) 191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要给我任何理由。) 192. Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?) 193. He's been everywhere.(他到处都去过了。) 194. What's bothering you?(什么在困扰你?) 195. Who is to blame?(该怪谁?) 196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(很多流言流传着。) 197. I don't feel up to that.(我觉得不能胜任那工作。) 198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的气。) 199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下着倾盆大雨。) 200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的云越来越多了。) 201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉惩罚的。) 202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厌倦每天上学。) 203. Who am I supposed to see?(我应该去见谁?) 204. His idea is childish.(他的想法很幼稚。) 205. I need small change.(我需要零钱。) 206. Don't try to brainwash me.(别想给我洗脑。) 207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天运气不好。) 208. That reminds me.(那提醒了我。) 209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什么?) 210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不着。) 211. You look very serious about something.(你似乎有很严重的事。) 212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我希望没有造成妨碍。) 213. What are you so excited about?(什么事让你如此兴奋?) 214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的烦恼告诉我。) 215. I feel much better now.(我感觉好多了。) 216. I hope you will get well soon.(希望你很快会恢复。) 217. She is sick in bed.(她卧病在床。) 218. I have a slight fever.(我轻微发烧。) 219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永远学不会。) 220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(这是明天的日程安排。) 221. How late are you open?(你们营业到多晚?) 222. I'm here on business.(我来这里出差。) 223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什么闻名?) 224. What brings you to Beijing?(什么风把你吹到北京来的?) 225. She looks blue.(她满面忧伤。) 226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道说什么。) 227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚让我们乐一乐。) 228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(谢谢你来为我送行。) 搜狐博客 >因为梦想而努力,因为有你而精彩!初二(3)班不能没有你! >日志 >学海拾贝
| 励志名言:李阳经典励志的话(中英文励志篇) 标签: 英文名言 1. Where there is life, there is hope. 有生命必有希望。 2. I feel strongly that I can make it. 我坚信我一定能成功。 3. Pain past is pleasure. 过去的痛苦即快乐。 4. All things are difficult before they are easy. 凡事必先难后易。 5. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿,无事不成。6. The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答就是行动。 7. Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. 与其诅咒黑暗,不如燃起蜡烛。 8. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individu- als above the crowd: a little bit more. 成功的秘诀就是四个简单的字:多一点点。(凡事比别人多一点点!多一点努力,多一点自律,多一点实践,多一点疯狂。多一点点就能创造奇迹!) 9. DEFINITION OF CRAZINESS "Crazy" stands for the human spirit of transcending oneself. It stands for the single-minded pursuit of dreams. It stands for the total devotion to your work. It stands for the passion of commitment to reach the goal. Once you have this craziness, you can achieve anything you want. Let alone learning English! 疯狂的定义 "疯狂"代表着人类超越自我的精神,代表着对理想的执着追求,代表着对事业忘我的 全情投入,代表着不达目的绝不罢休的激情。人一旦有了这种疯狂,做任何事都可以 成功,何况攻克英语! 10. ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM Forget about the days when it’s been cloudy, But don’t forget your hours in the sun. Forget about the times you’ve been defeated, But don’t forget the victories you’ve won. Forget about the misfortunes you’ve encountered, But don’t forget the times your luck has turned. Forget about the days when you’ve been lonely,But don’forget the friendly smiles you’ve seen.Forget about the plans that didn’t seem to work out right,But don’t forget to always have a dream. 永不放弃梦想 忘掉你的失意日子, 但不要忘记黄金的时光。 忘掉你的一次次失败, 但不要忘记你夺取的胜利。 忘掉你遭遇的不幸, 但不要忘记你的时来运转。 忘掉你的孤独日子, 但不要忘记你得到的友善的微笑。 忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划, 但不要放弃你的梦想。第一篇:疯狂英语李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第三辑 目录第一部 疯狂精神篇; ............................................................................................................................................. 1 My Pledge My OathIII;我的誓言 III.............................................................................................................. 1 第二部 疯狂准备篇; ............................................................................................................................................. 1 第一节 疯狂演绎一百个 句型以一顶十、以一顶百 的核裂变超级句型;.............................................. 1 第二节 一百个纯正时尚、 精炼达意的口语要素, 英语语言精华集中奉献!; ....................................... 7 第三节 一个最疯狂、 最典型的美国发音奉献 "小开口 45 度音"[e];............................................... 9 【经典绕口令】; ................................................................................................................................... 9 【二十大精彩例句】; ........................................................................................................................... 9 第四节 四星级五星级六星级 单词全面奉献; ......................................................................................... 10 ............................................................................................................................................ 10 额外奉献 十个以 -tion 结尾的 常用名词; ...................................................................................... 10 第五节 语法大战 短文操练语法, 轻松突破语法!; .............................................................................. 12 第一篇:在医院 --if 和 whether 引导的宾语从句; ....................................................................................... 12 第二篇 公寓问题 --现在完成进行时;............................................................................................................... 12 第六节 三最短文 --中国成功加入世贸!; ......................................................................................... 13 第七节 成语的挑战 --征服成语,让英语 形同母语!;............................................................................ 13 第三部 疯狂英语卖弄篇; ................................................................................................................................... 14 第一节 参加观光团的自我介绍 --展现自我风采,广交 天下朋友!;.................................................... 14 第二节 笑话与幽默 --茶余饭后的卖弄!; ................................................................................................. 15 第三节 用英语讲中国成语故事 --向老外炫耀中国语言文 化的博大精深!; ........................................ 15 成语故事一 对牛弹琴;1.Playing the Lute to a C ............................................................................. 15 成语故事二 刻舟求剑;2.Notching the Boat to Find the S ............................................................ 16 成语故事三 杞人忧天;The Man of Qi Who Worried that the Sky Would F ..................................... 16 成语故事四 谈虎色变;Turn Pale at the Mention of a T .................................................................. 16 第四节 副词大战 --准确表达个人意愿 和感情!; ................................................................................... 17 第四部 疯狂实战篇; ........................................................................................................................................... 19 第一节 请你来当播音员 --超级模仿秀大赛!; ......................................................................................... 19 第二节 广告配音员的梦想 --梦幻之声,撼动心灵!;.............................................................................. 20 经典广告一 HIV/AIDS Awareness 爱滋病毒 爱滋病防范意识; ........................................................ 20 经典广告二 Alibaba. com 阿里巴巴网站; ............................................................................................ 20 第三节 成功翻译必备 中英文双语自由转换, 国际化人才的必经之路!; .......................................... 20 第四节 善于制造气氛的主持人 --让你成为万众瞩目的 焦点!;............................................................ 21 第五节 成功演讲家必备 --脱口而出欢迎辞!; ......................................................................................... 21 Greeting Newcomers 欢迎新进人员; ..................................................................................................... 21 Receiving Foreign Guests 迎接外宾; ...................................................................................................... 22 第六节 商务谈判高手之路 --察言观色、明争暗斗、 寸土必争的谈判技巧!; .................................... 22 第七节 脱口而出求职信 --助你在芸芸众生中 脱颖而出!;.................................................................... 23 第八节 国际导游必备 --指引人们发现美丽、 享受美丽!;.................................................................... 23 第五部 疯狂挑战篇; ........................................................................................................................................... 24 第一节 地道美语 --让美国人误认为 你是老乡!; ................................................................................... 24 Cat Proverbs and Sayings 与猫相关的英语谚语 和俗语; .................................................................... 24 Dog Proverbs and Sayings 与狗相关的英语谚语 和俗语; ................................................................... 25 第二节 高级口译自测; ............................................................................................................................... 25 第六部 疯狂奉献篇; ........................................................................................................................................... 27 第一节 教你一招 --如何在面试中脱颖而出; ........................................................................................... 27 第二节: 10 句与时间相关的谚语 --珍视光阴!时光飞逝, 惟有实力永存!; ..................................... 28 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第 3 辑第一部 疯狂精神篇;My Pledge My OathIII;我的誓言 III Today I believe- This unique trip will completely change my life!; 今天我相信-- 这段特殊的旅程将 彻底改变我的一生! Today I believe- That all my efforts will produce generous returns!; 今天我相信-- 我所有的付出终将 得到丰厚的回报 Today I believe- English will be a powerful weapon in my life!; 今天我相信-- 英语一定会成为我人生 奋斗的强有力的武器! Therefore,I must devote all my energy to learning English with high spirit,; enthusiasm and vigor!;I will enjoy losing face!; I will pour all my effort into leaning English.; 所以,我一定要 精神饱满、热情高涨、 热爱丢脸、疯狂投入! I must be absolutely responsible for myself!;我必须对自己 百分之百地责任! I must not waste one minute, or even one second!;我必须每一分每一秒 全力以赴! I must challenge my limits and then surpass them!;挑战极限、超越自我! I will conquer English and charge toward success!;征服英文,迈向成功! I can speak good English!;我一定能讲一口 最漂亮的英文!第二部 疯狂准备篇;第一节 疯狂演绎一百个 句型以一顶十、以一顶百 的核裂变超级句型; 1.According to... 按照/根据……; According to my watch, it's five twenty now.;按我的手表看, 现在是 5 点 20 分。According to our teacher, we should practice English for at least 30 minutes a day.; 据我们老师要求, 我们每天至少要用半个 小时来练习说英语。2.again and again 不断地/一遍又一遍地……; Why do you make the same mistake again and again? 你怎么不断地犯同 一个错误啊? 3.All I want... 我所想要的……; All I want is a little peace and quiet.;我所想要的就是一点 安宁。All I want is you.;我所想要的就是你。4.anything but... 除了……,什么都有/并不, 根本不……; I will eat anything but pork!; 1 除了肉,我什么都吃。2 我吃除了肉以外的 任何东西。3 我就是不吃肉。I can help you with anything but math. I'm terrible with numbers.; 除了数学,我什么都可以 帮你。我的数学遭透了。5.Are there any....? 有……吗?; Are there any questions?;有什么问题吗? Are there any foreign teachers in your schools?;你们学校有外教吗?1 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第 3 辑 6.Are you satisfied with...? 你对……满意吗?; Are you satisfied with your current salary?;你对目前的工资满意吗? Are you satisfied with our service?;你对我们的服务满意吗? 7.As far as... 就……而言/至于……; As far as your tuition goes, I'll pay it.;至于你的学费, 我会支付的。As far as going home earlythat's out of the question.; 至于早点回家-- 那是不可能的。8....as soon as possible. 尽快……; Please reply as soon as possible.;请尽快回复。You must get out of this place as soon as possible.;你必须尽快离开这里。9....be about to... 刚要/正要……; A: How come you haven't called me?;你为什么没给我打电话? B: I was about to call you when you called.;我刚要给你打电话你就打给我了。He was about to say something, but Lucy spoke first.; 他正要说些什么,露西却先开了口。10....be regarded as... 被认为是……; She was regarded as one of the most promising students in our class.; 她被认为是我们班上最有前途的学生之一。11.Can't you...? 你就不能……吗?; Can't you speak a little louder?;你就不能说大声点吗? Can't you stop it? It's really pissing me off.;你就不能闭嘴吗? 真惹我恼火。12.Congratulations on...! 恭喜/祝贺你……!; Congratulations on your award!;恭喜你获奖! Congratulations on becoming a father!;恭喜你当爸爸了! 13.Could you tell me...? 你能告诉我……吗?; Could you tell me what time it is? 你能告诉我现在几点了吗? Could you tell me how to use this camera? 你能告诉我怎么使用这个照相机吗? 14....do something about... 做点什么……; Can't you do something about the mess?; 你就不能把这些乱七八糟 的东西整理一下吗? Do something about your English, or you'll fail the college entrance examination.; 你的英语该加把劲了, 不然你高考会失败的。15.Do you know...? 你知道……吗?; Do you know what happened? 你知道发生什么事了吗? Do you know his phone number? 你知道他的电话号码吗? 16.Do you mean...? 你的意思是……?; Do you mean you need me to lend you some money? 你的意思是你要 找我借钱? Do you mean it's my fault? 你是说这是我的错? 17.Do you want to...? 你想……吗?; Do you want to know why? 你想知道为什么吗? 18.Don't be...! 不要……!; Don't be silly! 别傻了!; Don't be so sensitive! 别这么敏感! 19.Everybody knows... 每个人都知道…… Everybody knows the boss has a hot temper. 每个人都知道这个 老板脾气暴躁。20....have trouble... ……有困难/麻烦。; We're having trouble coming to an agreement on this point.; 我们在这一点上很难 达成一致。2 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第 3 辑 I have trouble remembering people's names.;我总是记不住别人 的名字。出。21.Have you decided on...? 你决定好……了吗? Have you decided on where to go for dinner?;你决定好去哪儿 吃晚饭了吗? Have you decided on a present for your girlfriend? 你决定好送给你 女朋友什么礼物了吗? 22.Have you...yet? 你……了吗? Have you made up your mind yet? 你决定好了吗? 23.How can you...? 你怎么能……?; How can you treat me like that? 你怎么能那样对我? How can you be so cruel? 你怎么能这么残忍呢? 24.How come...? 为什么……?; How come you never call me? 你为什么从来 不给我打电话? How come I have to go to bed so early? 为什么要我这么 早睡觉啊! 25.How do you know...? 你怎么知道……?; How do you know my name? 你怎么知道我的名字? 26.How is...? ……怎么样?; How is your family? 你家人怎么样? How is your English? 你英语学得怎么样了? 27.How quickly...? ……最快要多久?; How quickly can you get here? 你最快多久能过来? 28.I can't imagine...! 我真想不出……! I can't imagine who would do something like that! 我真想不出谁会 做那样的事! I can't imagine how foolish I was at that time? 我真没法想象我 那时有多蠢! 29.I don't know... 我不知道……; I don't know what to say. 我不知道说什么。30.I don't really enjoy... 我不怎么喜欢……; I don't really enjoy western food. 我不怎么喜欢吃西餐。I don't really enjoy chatting on the Internet. 我不怎么喜欢网上聊天。31.I figure... 我估计/我想……; I figure it's time to look for a new job. 我想是跳槽的时候了。32.I hate... 我讨厌……; I hate waiting in line. 我讨厌排队。I hate people asking me for money. 我讨厌别人向我要钱。33.I have never... 我从来没有……; I have never been to Shanghai. 我从没去过上海。I have never broken my word. 我从来没有失信过。34.I have to... 我必须/不得不……; I have to ask my boss first. 我得先问一下我的老板。35.I haven't...for... 我已经……(时间)没……; I haven't taken a shower for a week. 我已经一个星期 没洗澡了。I haven't studied English for three years. 我已经三年没学英语了。36.I must...我必须……; It's late. I must go now. 时候不早了, 我必须走了。I must tell you the truth.. 我必须告诉你 事情的真相。37.I suppose... 我想/我看……; I suppose he's lying again. 我看他又在撒慌。I suppose you have to work harder next time. 我看你下次得再加把劲。38.I want to... 我想做……;3 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第 3 辑 I want to improve my English. 我想要提高我的 英文水平。39.I wish you wouldn't... 我希望你不要……; I wish you wouldn't smoke. 我希望你不要抽烟。I wish you wouldn't hog the phone.. 我希望你不要煲电话粥。40.I won't... 我不会...; I won't let you down. 我不会让你失望的。41.I'd appreciate... 我会很感激……; I'd appreciate you finishing this by tomorrow.; 你能在明天之前完成的话,我会很感激的。I'd appreciate it if you'd lend me some money. 如果你能借我点钱, 我会很感激的。42.I'd rather... 我宁愿……; I'd rather you didn't do it. 我宁愿你不要这么做。I'd rather you told me frankly what you think. 我宁愿你直截了当地 告诉我你的想法。43.I'll probably... 我可能会……; I'll probably take off early this afternoon. 今天下午我可能会 早点离开。44.I'm considering... 我打算……; I'm considering starting my own business. 我打算创业。45.I'm glad... 我很高兴……; I'm glad you could make it. 我很高兴你能来。46.I'm going to... 我要……; I'm going to get married. 我要结婚了。47.I'm sorry, but... 对不起,(但是)……; I'm sorry, but I can't make it. 对不起,我来不了。I'm sorry, but the answer is no. 对不起,答案是否定的。48.I've thought about... 我已考虑过……; I've thought about what you said. And I decided that you're right. 我已考虑过你说的话了, 我认为你是对的。I've thought about joining the army. 我考虑过要不要参军。49.If only...! 要是……就好了! If only I could speak perfect English! 要是我能说一口流利的 英语就好了! If only I hadn't left my girlfriend! 要是我没有和我女朋友 分手就好了! 50.In my opinion... 在我看来……; In my opinion, that's the right thing to do. 在我看来, 那样做是对的。In my opinion, the company should not launch this project. 就我个人的观点,公司不应实施这个项目. 51....in need of... 需要……; He was definitely not in need of money. 他确实不需要钱。You look as if you're in need of a bath! 你看起来需要洗个澡了! 52.Is it OK for me to...? 我……可以吗?; Is it OK for me to pay by check? 我用支票支付可以吗? Is it OK for me to leave early? 我可以早点走吗? 53.Is there anyone...? 有谁……?; Is there anyone willing to go with me? 有谁愿意跟我一起去吗? Is there anyone here who knows the para-para? 这里有谁会跳芭拉芭拉舞吗? 54....is up to you. ……由你。; The choice is up to you. 你自己选择。55.Isn't it time for...? 难道现在不是…… 的时候吗?4 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第 3 辑 I'm so hungry. Isn't it time for dinner?我饿死了,难道现在不是吃晚饭的时候了吗? 56.It is great... ……真是太好了。; It is great that you came. 你来了,真是太好了。It is great to have some time to myself. 留一些属于自己的时间 真是太好了。57.It is true that... 确实,……; It is true that we still have a long way to go. 确实,我们仍有一段 很长的路要走。It is true that pollution has become more and more a serious issue.; 确实,环境污染已经成为 一个越来越严重的问题。58.It sounds like... 听起来……; It sounds like a wonderful place.;听起来这地方很不错。Is sounds like he knows something.;听起来他似乎 知道些什么。59.It was not until...that.... 直到……才……; It was not until yesterday that I heard the news.;我直到昨天才听到这个消息。It was not until I had read your letter that I understood the true reason.; 直到我看完你的信, 我才明白真正的原因。60.It is a pleasure to... 很高兴……; It is a pleasure to work with you.;很高兴跟你一起工作。It is a pleasure to meet you.;很高兴认识你。61.It's not likely that... 不太可能……; It's not likely that he will succeed.;他不太可能赢。It's not likely that they would agree.;他们不太可能同意。62.It's your turn to... 轮到你……; It's your turn to make dinner.;轮到你做饭了。63.Just let me know if...;如果……,就告诉我。Just let me know if I can do anything for you.; 如果有什么我可以 帮忙的,就告诉我。Just let me know if you don't understand.;如果你不明白,就告诉我。64.Maybe I will... 或许我可以……; Maybe I will be able to see you tonight.;或许我今晚可以见你。65....means a lot to me. ……对我来说很重要。; My family means a lot to me.;我的家庭对我来说很重要。66.My point is... 我的意思是……; My point is that you're wasting your time at that job.; 我的意思是你做那个工作是在浪费时间。My point is that you need to be more reponsible.;我的意思是你的 责任心不够。67....neither... nor... 既不……,也不……; He neither drinks nor smokes.;他既不抽烟,也不喝酒。68.Nice to... 很高兴……; Nice to meet you.;很高兴认识你。Nice to see you again.;很高兴再次见到你们。69.No wonder... 难怪……; You jogged 10 miles? No wonder you're so tired.;你跑了 10 英里? 难怪你这么累。70....not only..., but also... 不仅……,而且……; His girlfriend is not only pretty, but also intelligent.; 他的女朋友不仅漂亮,而且很聪明。71.... not that... 没那么……; I'm not that stupid!;我可没那么蠢! English is not that difficult.;英语没那么难。5 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出第 3 辑 72....nothing but... 就只有……/除了……, 啥都没有。; I did nothig but sleep all weekend.;整个周末,我除了睡觉, 啥都没做。73.Now that... 既然……; Now that you have come, you may as well stay for a couple of days.; 既然你已经来了, 就呆几天吧! 74....one of the most... 最……之一。; I think she is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.; 我想她是我见过的 最漂亮的女孩之一了。75.Please don't... 请不要……; Please don't say that. It's not your fault.;请不要那样说。那不是你的错。Please don't make a fuss.;请不要小题大做。76...., that is to say, ... 也就是说,……; He's a workaholic, that is to say, a man who devotes all his energy to work.; 他是个工作狂,也就是说,他把全部精力 都投入到工作中。77.That reminds me... 那提醒了我/ 那让我想起了……; That reminds me I need to buy my wife a gift for her birthday. 那提醒了我要给我妻子买一件生日礼物。That reminds me of the summer we spent on Hainan Island. 那让我想起了我们在海南岛度过的夏季。78.That's the best... 那是最好的……; That's the best you'll find. 那是你能找到的 最好的东西。79.That's very... of you. 你真……; That's very nice of you.;你真好。80.They say... 听人说/有人说……; They say the president is going to resign.;听人说总裁要辞职。They say our manager is gay.;有人说我们经理是同性恋。81.What a...! 真是/多么……!; What a surprise!;真是意想不到! What a pretty girl!;多漂亮的姑娘啊! 82.What can we do to...?;我们怎样才能……? What can we do to change his mind?;我们怎样才能改变他的 想法呢? What can we do to help save the environment?;我们怎样才能保护 环境呢? 83.What do you mean by...? 你……是什么意思?; What do you mean by saying that?;你那样说是什么意思呢? What do you mean by raising your voice to me?;你提高声调对我说话 是什么意思? 84.What else...? 还有什么……?; What else have you heard?;你还听到了什么? What else do you want to know?;你还想知道什么? 85.What...for? ……是为了什么?; What did you do that for?;你那样做是为了什么? What did you come back here for?;你}

我要回帖

更多关于 信不信由你鬼屋 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信