英语选择题蒙题技巧!请帮忙

英语考试题,请大家帮忙?_百度知道
英语考试题,请大家帮忙?
答题说明:一、单选题1、Whenisshe________forParis?A.traveledB.totravelC.traveling2、Ifastoryis________,youare________whenyoureadit.A.exciting…excitedB.excited…excitingC....
答题说明:一、单选题
1、When is she ________ for Paris?
A.traveled
B.to travel
C.traveling
2、If a story is ________, you are ________ when you read it.
A.exciting … excited
B.excited … exciting
C.excites … excite
3、You can paint the walls and ________ posters. You can do what you want.
B.put down
4、I’d like to ________ you to a party this Saturday.
5、A: I am afraid there’s something wrong with my leg.
B: ________.Which of the following is wrong?
A.Bad luck!
B.Oh dear!
C.I’m sorry to hear that.
6、He is writing ________.
A.his girlfriend a letter
B.a letter his girlfriend
C.his girlfriend to a letter
7、James is ________ French than Polly.
A.a bit better at
B.a bit more good at
C.a bit good at
8、Let’s ________ housewarming party.
9、This area is convenient ________ transport.
10、Mr. Smith ________ short stories, but he ________ a TV play these days.
A.is writing … is writing
B.is writing … writes
C.writes … is writing
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
来自知道合伙人认证行家
通讯技术类行家
采纳数:184
获赞数:338
通信行业从业10年。
CABBCAAACC
哪两个错了?
AACACCAABB
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。已解决问题
英语题,有关nothing,none的选择题请帮忙
The waste from the paper fatory has poisoned all the(
)is left.A. nothing
B. no oneC. noneD. not anything还有,none和nothing的区别请详细说一下啊!谢谢
浏览次数:956
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
答案:C解释:no&one&=&nobody,只能指人,排除B;A/D其实一样,不可能都选。当然,以上分析只是从做题技巧上来判断。在用法上,none和nothing的区别主要有以下四点:1)none既可指人,又可指物,而nothing只能指物。2)none既可单用,也可加of...,而nothing不能再在后面加上of...(固定短语除外)3)none指数量,所以回答how&many/much的问句;nothing指概念,所以回答what的问句。4)none为特指,指某特定范围的人/物&没有一个...&;nothing为泛指,上下文中不能出现限定范围。从第4个区别来看,句意是指&所有这里的鱼都没有了&,为特指,所以只能用none.参考资料:英语牛人团|评论&&&咨询专家中学英语教师章华权专业领域:中学英语|合作机构:宁波光华学校提问者对回答的评价:O(&_&)O谢谢&&&&&&&&&&&&&相关内容&&&&&&&&&&一个关于none和no&one的初中英语选择题&&&&&24&&&&&&&英语选择题求解。&Take&it&easy&.There&is&nothing&____.&&&&&1&&&&&&&英语选择题There&is&nothing&more&i&can&try&to....&&&&&&&&&&一道英语选择题:___&he&need&is&a&good&rest!&A.nothing&B.anythi...&&&&&3&&&&&&&英语选择题The&little&boy&want&to&do&nothing&but&......&&&&&&&&&&&&&更多相关问题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&选择题:题库&&&&&&选择题:答案&&&&&&选择题:技巧&&&&&&选择题:考试&&&&&&&&&&&&&百科知识选择题题库&&医学知识&&&&53&&&&&&&谁能告诉我。选择题题库&1.0注册码是多少?&&&&5&&&&&&&速度求闽高校计算机等级考试系统VB选择题题库&&&&17&&&&&&&求英语多项选择题题库!&&&&&&&&&急需毛概选择题题库&&&&&&&&&&更多关于选择题:题库的问题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&vb选择题,求答案,谢谢!&&&&10&&&&&&&求选择题答案&&&&&&3&&&&&&&橙色寒假高一历史选择题答案&&&&37&&&&&&&物理选择题求答案&&&&&&1&&&&&&&骆驼祥子相关选择题及答案&&&&30&&&&&&&&更多关于选择题:答案的问题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&做选择题的技巧&&&&67&&&&&&&数学选择题答题技巧&&&&34&&&&&&&考试做选择题技巧&&&&49&&&&&&&选择题的答题技巧&&&&36&&&&&&&高考英语选择题蒙题技巧!!!急啊!!&&&&89&&&&&&&&更多关于选择题:技巧的问题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2011护士资格证考试试题,最好是选择题,3Q&&&&211&&&&&&&帮忙看看初一上册数学月考试卷里的选择题&&&&73&&&&&&&PMP选择题考试的可靠性如何?&&&&&&&&&音乐考试题(选择题)&&&&6&&&&&&&谁有大一思修期末考试试题(选择题),转来也行,帮帮忙!&&&&97&&&&&&&&更多关于选择题:考试的问题&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&其他回答&共9条&&&&&&20:|七级C.&nonenone&既可以指代物也可以指代人none用于回答how&many&,how&much提出的问题nothing只能够指代物nothing&用于回答what提出的问题追问&&那这个句子怎么翻译分析的啊?&从纸厂流出的污染已经毒死这所有的鱼了,一条也没剩&,那用nothing不行么,就说是什么都没了呗!麻烦了&回答&&nothing表示什么都没有&&&&包括的范围太大&&这里显然只是说鱼一条都没有了&|评论&&&&&&&&&21:41李捷恩|二级嗯
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok关注高考帮公众号
(www_gaokao_com)了解更多高考资讯
家庭教育家长帮
点击下载全部试题:山西省太原市第十二中学学年高三第一学期期中考试英语试卷
请下载附件:
《河南洛阳2016届高三上学期期中英语答案》
(答案下载)
请下载附件:
《河南洛阳2016届高三上学期期中英语试题》
(试题下载)
请下载附件:
《2016年北京海淀区高三期中考试英语试题答案》
(查看答案)
2015年北京各区英语高三期中考试试题及答案: 北京市东城区22中2015届高三上学期英语联考试卷答案 北京市东城区22中2015届高三上学期英语联考试卷 北京五中2015届高三上学期英语期中试卷及答案 2015届北京海淀区高
请下载附件:
北京市东城区22中2015届高三上学期英语联考试卷答案
(本地下载查看试题)
请下载附件:
北京市东城区22中2015届高三上学期生物联考试卷
(本地下载查看答案与解析)
请下载附件:
北京五中2015届高三上学期英语期中试卷及答案
(本地下载)
请下载附件:
《2015届北京海淀区高三上学期期中英语试题答案》
(本地下载查看试题)
请下载附件:
《2015届北京海淀区高三上学期期中考试英语试题》
(本地下载查看答案)
请下载附件:
《2015届北京海淀区高三上学期期中考试英语试题解析》
(本地下载查看试题)
请下载附件:
《北京市海淀区2014届高三上学期期中英语试题答案》
(本地下载查看试题)
请下载附件:
《北京市海淀区2014届高三上学期期中英语试题》
(本地下载查看答案)
试题下载:2012年五中高三上学期期中英语试卷 相关阅读: 河北省2012届高三上学期期中考试英语试题 北京四中2011届高三上学期期中考试英语试题 2011届北京五中高三上期中考试英语试题 北京市高三年级上学期英语期中
河北省2012届高三上学期期中考试(英语) 第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分) 第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分) 请听下面5段对话,选出最佳选项。 1.
Where does the conversation probably take place
甘肃省兰州学年度高三上学期期中考试(英语) 第Ⅰ卷 第一部分
英语知识运用 (共三节,满分50分) 第一节
语音知识(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) 从A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词
临近期中考试,为了让各位高三同学更好的进行期中复习,高考网特对多所重点高中各科期中试卷进行汇总,希望对各位考生有所帮助。下面是北京市高三年级上学期英语期中考试试卷汇总。 北京四中2011届高三上学期期中考
本卷满分150分,考试时间120分钟 第一部分:听力(共三节,满分30分) 第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分) 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话
一、听力理解第一节(共5小题,每小题1.5分,共7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话
海淀区2011届高三(上)期中考试英语试题请下载附件:1、《海淀区2011届高三(上)期中考试英语试题》(共19页,本地下载在线阅读New!)
海淀区2011届高三(上)期中考试英语试题答案
2009年北京海淀区高三(上)期中练习英语试题第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节:单项填空(共15小题,每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将
第二部分:知识运用(共两节,45分)第一节单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分。共15分)从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。2l.Haveyoureadbookonthetable?Idon'tt
Ⅱ语言知识及应用(共两节,满分35分)第一节完形填空(共10小题;每小题2分,满分20分)阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从21~30各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项。Nowadays,i
2009年秋期南阳市五校联谊高中三年级期中考试英语试题第I卷(共115分)第一节:单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项。1.-YoumustbeexcitedaboutgoingtoSpa
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。21.---Mum,it'ssodarkhere,Iamafraid.---_____________.A.
辽宁省沈阳市翔宇中学2010届高三上学期期中考试(英语)第一都分英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节单项填空(共15小题:、每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题
第二部分:英语语言知识运用(共三节,满分35分)第一节:单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)第一节:语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21.____OlympicMarathonis2
唐山一中学年度第一学期期中考试高三年级英语试卷说明:1.考试时间120分钟,满分150分。2.将卷Ⅰ答案用2B铅笔涂在答题卡上,卷Ⅱ用蓝黑钢笔或圆珠笔答在试卷上。3.Ⅱ卷卷头和答题卡均填涂本次考试的考号
金华一中2009学年第一学期期中考试高三英语命题:虞锦武校对:谭浩说明:本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分,共150分。考试时间:150分钟(含听力时间)。机读卡考号(9位数)按照学校张贴公布所规
请听下面5段对话或独白,选出最佳选项。1.Howmuchdoesthehandkerchiefcost?A.$25.50B.$16.00C.$6.502.Whatshouldthemando?A.Waitpatiently.B.Placeanotherorder.C.Goandfindthefurniture.3.Whatwillthewoma
例:Howmuchistheshirt?A.£19.15.B.£9.15.C.£9.18.答案是B.1.WhichcountrydidLazzygotolastweek?A.Spain.B.Australia.C.Egypt.2.WheredidPaulPlantogoonhiswayhome?A.totheoffice.B.Totheshop.C.Totheb
1、Inbigcities________caris_______popularmeansoftransportation.A、a;theB、a;theC、aD、/2、_______isthatthestudentscan'tstandsomanyvariousexams.A、WhatsheworriesB、WhatworriesherC、Astheworries
1.Whereisthewoman'ssisternow?A.Athome.B.Inahospital.C.Onherwayhome.2.Whatistheprobablerelationshipbetweenthespeakers?A.Bossandsecretary.B.Customerandwaitress.C.Customerandsalesgirl.3.Whatdoesthewomans
1.WhoisJingLi?A.Theman'ssecretaryB.Thewoman'sbrotherC.Theirformerclassmate2.Whatdoesthewomanimply?A.DuXiaowillkeeponlisteningmusicinaloudvoice.B.DuXiaowillbehavedifferently.C.DuXiaowillturnd
1.Whenisthedresslikelytobeready?A.Tuesdaymorning.B.Tuesdayafternoon.C.Thursdayafternoon.2.Whataretheymainlytalkingabout?A.Thespring.B.Theweather.C.Thetemperature3.Whatdoesthemanmean?A.Hehasl
I.ListeningComprehensionSectionADirections:InSectionA,youwillheartenshortconversationsbetweentwospeakers.Attheendofeachconversation,aquestionwillbeaskedaboutwhatwassaid.Theconversationsandthequestions
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项。1.vacantA.matureB.giraffeC.gymnasticsD.endanger2.casualA.possessB.visualC.missileD.opposable3.beneficialA.spectato
1.Whenhefinished__essayintheendat___dawn,henevergaveit__secondlook.A.X;theB.aC.X;theD.X;a2.ZhangYininghastrainedcontinuouslyforsixhours.______sheistiredoutA.ThereisnowonderB.Thereisn
高考关键词英语选择题!请大家帮帮忙啦!谢谢!_百度知道
英语选择题!请大家帮帮忙啦!谢谢!
Doyoufeellike_______today?havingsomethingeatenhavingsomethingtoeattohavesomethingeatentohavesomethingtoeatIftherewerelifeonMars,suchlifeforms_______unabletosurviveonearth...
Do you feel like_______today? having something eaten
having something to eat
to have something eaten
to have something to eat If there were life on Mars, such life forms_______unable to survive on earth. is
will be It is_______that he has to ask for help. so a big job
a so big job
a such big job
such a big job History is the story of_______happened to the people before today. whichever
wherever How the fire in the dance hall started_______a mystery. to remain
is remaining If the man_______succeed, he must work as hard as he can. will
is going to
should After stopping for a few minutes, the bus moved_______to its next stop. forward
on He_______the children so badly that they were terrified of him. behaved
acted He speaks so quickly that I didn't_______what he said. receive
catch I'd like to know what you_______the plants I gave you. made for
dealt with
did with That's the_______gentleman I've been telling you about. rather
fairly What_______of blood does Tom have? kind
category We failed in our_______to climb the mountain. trial
attempt We advised him to give up smoking,_______a lot of exercise. to do
and doing These plants are rather difficult_______. to look after
to be looked after
being looked after
looking after The farmer caught the boys_______his apples. stealing
would steal He seldom does his homework at school on weekdays,_______he? doesn't
is Frank plays_______Alex. a lot more better than
much more better than
a lot better than
much more well than Last month, he paid a visit to the village_______he had once worked for five years. where
in that – Who has done your hair, Susan?– _______. My hair has been done
That hair stylist
My hairstyle is cool
I have it cut – Excuse me, does this bus go to the bookstore?– _______. The bus is so crowded
The bookstore is five blocks away
No. You'd better change at the next stop
You should wait in line – Ed said that his boy fell off a tree.– _______. Oh dear! I hope he wasn't hurt
Oh, no. A lucky boy
He might have broken his arm
Nothing serious – May I help you, madam?– _______. Sorry, I have no idea
Yes, I know what to buy
You'd better give me a hand
Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges – I wonder if you could help me.– _______. I could
No, not at all
Of course √– I'm trying to call Marie, but there's no answer.– _______. Really? Maybe she's out
Here is a message for her
I'm really sorry about it
I didn't realize that
Kitty猫妈妈
Kitty猫妈妈
采纳数:2471
获赞数:6810
Do you feel like_having something to eat ______today?If there were life on Mars, such life forms__would be _____unable to survive on earth.It is__such a big job _____that he has to ask for help.History is the story of_whatever______happened to the people before today.How the fire in the dance hall started_remains______a mysteryIf the man__is to _____succeed, he must work as hard as he can.After stopping for a few minutes, the bus moved__on_____to its next stop.He__treated_____the children so badly that they were terrified of him.He speaks so quickly that I didn't__catch_____what he said.I'd like to know what you__did with _____the plants I gave you.That's the__very_____gentleman I've been telling you about.What__type_____of blood does Tom have?We failed in our_attempt ______to climb the mountain.We advised him to give up smoking,__and do_____a lot of exercise.These plants are rather difficult_to look after ______.The farmer caught the boys__stealing_____his apples.He seldom does his homework at school on weekdays,__does_____he?Frank plays__a lot better than _____Alex.Last month, he paid a visit to the village__where_____he had once worked for five years.– Who has done your hair, Susan?– _That hair stylist ______.– Excuse me, does this bus go to the bookstore?– _No. You'd better change at the next stop ______.– Ed said that his boy fell off a tree.– _Oh dear! I hope he wasn't hurt ______.– May I help you, madam?– _Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges ______.– I wonder if you could help me.– __Of course _____.– I'm trying to call Marie, but there's no answer.– _Really? Maybe she's out ______.***
猫迷英语专家团提供【Real。American。English。】
hahahaha琼
hahahaha琼
having something to eat would be such a big job whatever remains should on treated catch did with quitetype trial and to do to be looked after stealing does much more better than where I have it cut No. You'd better change at the next stop Oh dear! I hope he wasn't hurt Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges Yes, I do Really? Maybe she's out
风雨哈弗路1982
风雨哈弗路1982
获赞数:15
擅长:暂未定制
Do you feel like___having something to eat ____today? having something eaten
having something to eat
to have something eaten
to have something to eat If there were life on Mars, such life forms__would be _____unable to survive on earth. is
will be It is___such a big job ____that he has to ask for help. so a big job
a so big job
a such big job
such a big job History is the story of_whatever______happened to the people before today. whichever
wherever How the fire in the dance hall started__remains_____a mystery. to remain
is remaining If the man_is to ______succeed, he must work as hard as he can. will
is going to
should After stopping for a few minutes, the bus moved_on______to its next stop. forward
on He___treated ____the children so badly that they were terrified of him. behaved
acted He speaks so quickly that I didn't__catch _____what he said. receive
catch I'd like to know what you__did with _____the plants I gave you. made for
dealt with
did with That's the__very _____gentleman I've been telling you about. rather
fairly What__type_____of blood does Tom have? kind
category We failed in our_attempt ______to climb the mountain. trial
attempt We advised him to give up smoking,_and
do ______a lot of exercise. to do
and doing These plants are rather difficult_to look after ______. to look after
to be looked after
being looked after
looking after The farmer caught the boys__stealing _____his apples. stealing
would steal He seldom does his homework at school on weekdays,__does_____he? doesn't
is Frank plays__a lot more better than _____Alex. a lot more better than
much more better than
a lot better than
much more well than Last month, he paid a visit to the village__where_____he had once worked for five years. where
in that – Who has done your hair, Susan?– I have it cut _______. My hair has been done
That hair stylist
My hairstyle is cool
I have it cut – Excuse me, does this bus go to the bookstore?– __No. You'd better change at the next stop _____. The bus is so crowded
The bookstore is five blocks away
No. You'd better change at the next stop
You should wait in line – Ed said that his boy fell off a tree.– _Oh dear! I hope he wasn't hurt ______. Oh dear! I hope he wasn't hurt
Oh, no. A lucky boy
He might have broken his arm
Nothing serious – May I help you, madam?– _Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges ______. Sorry, I have no idea
Yes, I know what to buy
You'd better give me a hand
Yes, I'd like 2 kilos of oranges – I wonder if you could help me.– Of course _______. I could
No, not at all
Of course √– I'm trying to call Marie, but there's no answer.– __Really? Maybe she's out _____. Really? Maybe she's out
Here is a message for her
I'm really sorry about it
I didn't realize that
周小涛很困惑
周小涛很困惑
擅长:暂未定制
你就再打一下ABCD嘛。。这样怎么好弄啊
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-uname
" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=9e705e222522
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-card-name3 wgt-replyer-all-card-names" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=9e705e222522
采纳数:11
获赞数:50
你最好自己做一遍之后把你的答案附上,有不明白的提出来。你现在这样有找人代做的嫌疑。希望其他回答者看到这样的题目能思考一下。
我做了一遍了!只不过答案无法复制到上面去!sorry!
采纳数:10420
获赞数:35731
having something to eat would be such a big job whatever remains is to forward treated catch did with verytypeattempt and do to look after stealing does a lot better thanwhereThat hair stylist No. You&#39;d better change at the next stop Oh dear! I hope he wasn&#39;t hurt Yes, I&#39;d like 2 kilos of oranges Of course Really? Maybe she&#39;s out
其他3条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请高手帮忙做几道英语试题33._______,I will learn it well.A.However difficult English is B.No matterhow difficult is EnglishC.However English is difficult D.No matterhow English is difficult34.While readingthe newspaper,________.A.a colorful advertisement caught my eyesB.my attention was attracted by anadvertisementC.I was attracted by a colorfuladvertisementD.what attracted me was a colorfuladvertisement35.The meatis not ready ______and it _____has to be cooled for another five minutes.A.still…yet B.yet…already C.yet…still D.already…still36.Frank things quickly and with ease.He didn’t haveto sit up late the intricacies of the business.A.learned…studying B.studied…learning C.studies…learning D.learned…studied37.The youngdriver looked over the engine carefully lest it _____on the way.A.goes wrong B.should go wrong C.went wrong D.would go wrong38.Doesn’the have any sympathy ________ the crippled boy?A.at B.for C.in D.of39.John metan old classmate of his ______his way home.A.at B.on C.in D.by40.Mr.Li_________the composition once a week last term.A.had us do B.had us done C.had us to do D.had us do41._________with the picture,Mary tore it to pieces.A.Dissatisfying thoroughly B.Being thoroughly dissatisfiedC.To dissatisfy thoroughly D.To be dissatisfied thoroughly
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
33:A34C35C36A37B38B39B40B41B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信