帮忙做几道英语选择题题!

求帮忙做几道英语题_百度知道
第一题:C.
第四题 C. 第五题 A. 第六题 B. 第七题 A. 第八题 A. 第九题 A. 第十题 C. 第十一题 B. 第十二题 A.
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
CDCCA DDDCC BA
baccabdaacbb
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请哪位老师帮忙做几道英语试题_百度知道
请哪位老师帮忙做几道英语试题
V. Each of the following sentences is provided with four answers labeled A, B, C, and D. Choose the one that best completes it.30. “What is that building?”“_________ the garden equipment is stored.”A. There’s in which
B. That’s where
C. The building that
D. That’s the building which31. It wasn’t such a good dinner ________ she had promised us.A. that
D. what32. ________ the flood, the ship would have reached its destination on time.A. In case of
B. In spite of
C. Because of
提问者采纳
30.B31 A 32 D
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语试题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做几道英语题 谢谢
帮忙做几道英语题 谢谢
&1、The environmentalists started a _____________ against animal killing.
A、driving
B、campaign
C、movement
D、activity
&2、The old man returned to the house to ______ all the doors were locked.
A、insure against
B、ensure of
C、assure of
D、make sure
&3、The railway ______ London and Edinburgh.
B、connects
&4、I want to buy a new tie to __________ this brown suit.
A、go into
B、go with
C、go after
&5、With the help of the government, a large number of people _______ after the flood in 1991.
A、survived
B、suspended
C、suffered
D、subjected
&1、Neither John or his father was able to wake up early enough to catch the morning train.
&2、Let’s have a close look at the other two pictures printing on the opposite page to see his way of treating light.
&3、It was too late to save the drowning boy as he had gone down for the third time.
&4、The book was so bored that I returned it to the library without finishing it.
&5、He lived in a cottage all lonely, and every day he worked in his garden.
1.B
2.D
3.B
4.B
5.A
1.F
2.F
3.T
4.F
5.F
&
这是正确答案吗?
谢谢 不错了 就那一道不对
其他回答 (1)
B抗议示威D确定、确认B连接B与.....相匹配A幸存
1:& either...............or
5:everyday
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求各位同学帮忙做下几道英语作业,多谢了!!!_百度知道
求各位同学帮忙做下几道英语作业,多谢了!!!
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:4内容:But for the party, he ____ of hunger fifteen years ago.选项: a、would have died b、would die c、must have died d、must die 题号:12
本题分数:4内容:Reading is an experience quite different from watching TV; there are pictures ____ in your mind instead of before your eyes.选项: a、to form b、form c、forming d、having formed题号:13
本题分数:4内容:The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ____ the film stars had left.选项: a、to tell b、to be told c、telling d、told题号:14
本题分数:4内容:He has lost the key to the desk ____ the papers are kept.选项: a、which b、that c、in which d、in that题号:15
本题分数:4内容:Alice is the only one of the students in our school who ____ Australia. 选项: a、has gone to b、has been to c、have gone to d、have been to题号:16
本题分数:4内容:It must have snowed last night,____?选项: a、isn’t it b、haven’t he c、mustn’t it d、didn’t it题号:17
本题分数:4内容:I didn’t hear the phone ,I____asleep.选项: a、must be b、must have been c、should be d、should have been题号:18
本题分数:4内容:It is you that ____ wrong.选项: a、is b、was c、are d、has been题号:19
本题分数:4内容:It is hard for me to imagine what I would be doing today if I ____ in love, at the age of seven, with the Melinda Cox Library in my hometown.选项: a、wouldn’t have fallen b、had not fallen c、should fall d、were to fall 题号:20
本题分数:4内容:Pass me the book ____ cover is red.选项: a、which b、whose c、what d、that
提问者采纳
a c b c b d b c b b
提问者评价
多谢了啊!!!兄弟啊,能加个Q么,我还有作业想问下你!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙做几道初二英语题!谢谢大家!!!!!_百度知道
帮忙做几道初二英语题!谢谢大家!!!!!
填空1.I think (d
) are not import in friendship.2.Do you like to have friend who are (p
)?3.Where are you going for the (w
Xihu park.4.I have a good friend. Our (f
) will last for ever.5.Which is (b
),the sun or the moon?翻译周末上课的老师保守秘密我和刘颖都有黑色的眼睛。句型转换:对加括号的部分提问:1.I like to have friend (who are like me)2.We both enjoy (going to parties)改为同义句She's more outgoing , and I'm quieter.哥哥姐姐,帮帮忙吧!!!
提问者采纳
dishonest,popular,weekend,friendship,biggerteacher who works at weekendkeep the secretliuying and I have black eyeswhich kind of friend do I likewhat do you both enjoyShe's more outgoing than me
提问者评价
谢了,虽然有点错误
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语选择题 的文章

更多推荐