当前位置:
商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译全文翻译
馆藏:66840
下载此文档
同系列文档
Baidu Button END -->
官方公众微信Overseas Funds Transfer & Remit | DBS Singapore
Overseas Funds Transfer & Remit
Same-day transfers at lower fees when you transfer money online using DBS Remit.
Overseas Funds Transfer & Remit
&At a Glance Same-day transfers at lower fees when you transfer money online to Australia, China, Canada, Eurozone countries, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, UK and USA. And that's not all. You'll enjoy:
You are Sending
You are Sending
Recipient Gets
Recipient Gets
Exchange Rate:
Promotions
& FX Watch A fast, easy and safe way to move your money to over 150 countries in more than 20 currencies & anytime via digibank app&or iBanking, or at our branches. Now you can set your preferred exchange rate, and DBS Remit will track and automatically transfer for you.
With the new FX watch feature, tell us what your preferred rate is, how much you want to send, and when you need to send the money by. Once your preferred rate is met, we'll transfer it automatically for you.
& Funds Transfer via DBS Remit & OTT
CountriesCut off time for same-day online transfersLocked-in FX ratesPreferential FX rates
(with transfers of S$50,000 or more)Transfer fee
Australia (in AUD) 8:00AM-12:00PM Yes Yes
Canada (in CAD) 8:00AM-5:00PM
Hong Kong (in HKD) 8:00AM-4:30PM
India (in INR) 8:00AM-4:30PM
United Kingdom (in GBP) 8:00AM-5:00PM
United States (in USD) 8:00AM-5:00PM
Eurozone Countries (in EUR) 8:00AM-5:00PM
Philippines (in PHP) 8:00AM-11:00AM No
Indonesia (in IDR) 8:00AM-2:00PM
China (in CNY) 8:00AM-3:00PM No
Malaysia (in MYR) 8:00AM-2:30PM
Branch Transfers and Online Transfers to Other Countries
Transfer TimeBranch TransfersOnline Transfers
Recipient will generally receive funds within 2 to 4 working days Cable/telex charges: S$20 per transaction
Handling commission:
1/8% of the S$ equivalent of remittance amount
Minimum fees: S$10 Maximum fees: S$120
Cable/telex charges: S$20 per transaction
Handling commission:
S$5 for remittance up to S$5000
S$10 for remittance up to S$25,000
S$35 for remittance above S$25,000
&Points to note for DBS Remit and OTT
You will need the name, address, bank details (and SWIFT/BSB/sort/IFSC code if any) and account number/IBAN of your recipient. Other details such as a registered phone number for transfers in some currencies may be necessary. FX rates for all transfers are locked in 24/7 except for
Transfers via CNY and MYR Remit. Rates for these currencies are confirmed only within cut-off times above Transfers of BHD, HUF, KRW, MUR, PLN, QAR, TWD and VND. Rates for these currencies are confirmed if the application is received from 9.25am to 5.00pm on working days only.
Please ensure accurate information and sufficient funds in your debiting account for the processing of the transfer. in the event of missing information and/or insufficient funds, DBS Bank reserves the right to reject the application. You may choose to transfer funds from the list of your personal or joint-alternate Singapore Dollar Savings, Current and Multi-Currency accounts. You will receive a debit advice from us via email at the email address tagged to your account after the transfer has been completed. You can manage the daily total overseas limit for all funds transfers from your account by changing your overseas transfer limits. A tracer fee of $20 and any agent charges will be incurred per transaction. An amendment fee of $30 or a recall fee of $35 will be incurred per transaction amended or recalled. Recall is on best effort basis. For enquiries, please call customer service at 1 (from Singapore) or +65
(from overseas) or visit any POSB or DBS branch for assistance.
&Inward Telegraphic Transfer Inward Telegraphic Transfer (ITT) is a receipt of funds by SWIFT/Telex from an overseas party. DBS Bank has a very extensive network of correspondent banks and overseas branches. As such, you can receive funds in various currencies from most parts of the world. To receive funds from an overseas party, please provide them with the following details:
Your name as per the records of DBS Bank Your DBS / POSB Bank account number Name of Beneficiary Bank: DBS Bank Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982 Country: Singapore SWIFT Address/ Code: DBSSSGSG
You can check your receipt of funds by checking account transaction history via iBanking or digibank App. Service Charges For crediting to a SGD or Foreign Currency Current Account & S$10 handling commission For crediting to a Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit Account & Free
&How to Transfer Get started now:
Login to iBanking Choose the country and currency for remittance Enter the amount to remit (min S$1,000 to use FX Watch feature) Select the 'FX Watch' checkbox, enter your preferred FX rate and when you want to transfer by
Explore more
Tell us your thoughts and feedback.
Information is not useful
Design/layout is poor
Page is hard to find
Language is hard to understand
Technical difficulties
Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!&$&-()',./
&2018 DBS Bank Ltd|
Co. Reg. No. Ewhen to appear
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
They will notify her when to appear in court.
他们将通知她何时出庭。
The authorities will notify you when to appear in court.
当局将通知你何时出庭。
Hui hai see Jin Yao appear when to appear in court on the gallery, nervous, eventually remit sea has to bear the heart attack.
出庭时汇海见金耀出现在旁听席上,犹如惊弓之鸟,最终汇海已不胜负荷心脏病发。 。
When baby teeth begin to appear, you can clean them with a wet toothbrush.
VOA: special.
We begin to know more about three or four hundred years down the road, when there appear buildings and settlements in the world later inhabited by the Greeks, as we know, to which we give the name Mycenaean.
约三四百年之后当这块希腊人聚居的土地,出现了建筑和住宅群,我们才开始对它有了更多的了解,并将其命名为今天人人皆知的"迈锡尼文明"
If this was a sickle patient, so they had this gene instead it wouldn't get cut and when I went to look for that presence of that gene on this gel, it would appear as one large segment instead of a large one and a smaller one.
而如果是个镰状红细胞贫血的病人,他们的基因是不会被限制酶切割的,因此他们基因的凝胶电泳结果就不会呈现,一大一小的结果,而只有一个大的片段
Americans deserve better than Congress trying to hoodwink them when they appear to have no intention of actually fixing the problem.
That would mean that it would have spent over half of the program in two quarters and is willing to buy shares when they appear to be at least very reasonably valued if not undervalued.
Mr McDaid admitted that the amount of interest can add pressure to help the falcons, particularly when they appear to be in trouble.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!黄肉海参 的翻译是:Yellow Sea Cucumber 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Yellow sea cucumber meat
Yellow Sea Cucumber
Yellow Sea Cucumber
Wong meat trepang
Yellow meat trepang
相关内容&a这个店铺COOL WEAR-JY 其中809# 送少35件,我扣掉1050元,下次汇款,请少汇 1050 元 This shop COOL WEAR-JY 809# delivers few 35, I deduct from 1050 Yuan, next time will remit money, please little collect 1050 Yuan & a昨天我和张蕴含去了公园 Yesterday I and contained the park & a我心情糟透了因为我把我的手机弄坏了,那些照片短信歌曲可能都没了,所有东西都要重新下载,这将会非常麻烦。 My mood has been ruined because I spoiled mine handset, these picture short note song has not possibly had, all things all must download, this will be able to trouble extremely. & a不管我们大一过的怎么样 No matter we big one how & a猴子是一个坏东西 The monkey is a scoundrel & a工程已于去年完工 The project has finished in last year & a文件 Document & a不要喜欢我,我会伤害你的! Do not like me, I can injure you! & aother persons with 其他人与 & a他是我的偶像 He is my idol & agonna be crazy 去是疯狂的 & ahero sprite 英雄魍魉 & aI was wondering if anyone has heard anything about a seminar where Google senior executives will be talking about doing business online? 我想知道任何人是否听见了任何东西关于研讨会, Google高级主管谈论在网上做生意? & ai love you,dont ever fucking question that I卷您,其中与那个问题性交 & a我经常想起你 I remember you frequently & aface,contours and neck 面孔、等高和脖子 & aPVR 78+-2度黑色底料 PVR 78+-2 degree black bed charge & apostulated indications 被假设的征兆 & a你可以带夏装和秋装来 You may bring the summer clothing and the fall clothing come & a轮流到我 Arrives me in turn & apoplar grove with seatding 白杨树树丛以seatding & aDurable 耐久 & a开始说课 Starts to say the class & a小色羊 永远的回忆 Small color sheep forever recollection & a疯狂的女人 Crazy woman & alearn
beauty what 学会秀丽什么 & afn72.com fn72.com & aNumber of a decade of life rush,what is the pursuit of you ? 十年的数字生活仓促,什么是追求对您? & a做一些巧克力甜点 Makes some chocolate sweet snack & a因为你不是人 Because you are not the human & aever thing for girl 事为女孩 & a飞秋又掉线了 Flew the fall to fall the line & a我们应该捐赠以厚衣服为主 We should donate by the thick clothes primarily & amy naem is Stephanie, wuts goin on, wanna chat ) my naem is Stephanie, wuts goin on, wanna chat) & acomplex
rigid 复杂 刚性 & afeel sorry for sb 感受抱歉为sb & aself aligning roller bearing 自已排列的滚柱轴承 & aStatement of Intent 意向的声明 & a???? ???? ?????. ??? ?? ??? [???????]? ??? ????. 它看的邮件是急件整体方面邮件。 使用分钟,当有段落时[送旗子的段落邮件的意思的意思]。 & aJohn will bring something for the animals 约翰将带来某事为动物 & aair supply and connections 供气和连接 & acngtinbadge cngtinbadge & aI defame a good woman 我诽谤一名好妇女 & aassures 保证 & alubrication and maintenance 润滑和维护 & a红色星期五,阴晴的天气,让人感觉浑身乏力,疲倦的身躯只想好好休息。 Red Friday, the cloudy clear weather, lets the human feel the whole body asthenia, the weary stature only wants to rest well. & aCopyright (c) NEXON Korea Corporation. ALL Rights Reserved 版权 (c) NEXON Korea Corporation。 版权所有 & aEmail : nexoncontact@nexon.co.kr 电子邮件: nexoncontact@nexon.co.kr & a对下属进行培训 Carries on training to the subordinate & a中国电信北京航空航天大学天翼专营店 The Chinese Telecommunication Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics day wing monopolizes the shop & a我未曾出国旅游过, I not go abroad have travelled, & awerkstatt auf suchen 车间寻找 & a黄肉海参 Yellow meat trepang &}

我要回帖

更多关于 sea的中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信