六级选词填空技巧 Hey eyes quickly _______ the dark.

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
六年级短文选词填空Can you send a letter with pictures and sounds to someone,anywhere in the world without putting a___1____ on it?With an e-mail,you can do that.With the computer you can send e-mail quickly and ____2____ .The post is much ____3____ than e-mail.An e-mail can send its message to the other side of the world in the seconds.An e-mail is easy to use and it saves time and money.Sending e-mail is twenty-four-hour service.You can send an e-mail at ___4____ time.Nobody has to be at___5____ to get the e-mail.It doesn't matter if your friends are in bed when you send e-mails to them,___6____ you are seeing film at the cinema when they send e-mails back.1.
D.more easily3.
D.more slowly4.
D.no5.A. family
D.house6.A.and
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
A 、C、B、D、C、D
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码选词填空,将单词抄写在对应的横线上.单词:1.more interesting 2.thinking about 3.hiking 4.calles 119_百度知道
选词填空,将单词抄写在对应的横线上.单词:1.more interesting 2.thinking about 3.hiking 4.calles 119
5.hug people 6.watching TV
7.shake hands 8.left the room 9.the most dangerous 句子:1.When I
meet my dad's friends,I usually________________with them.
2.When there was a
fire Lucy walles down the stairs quickly and ______________.
句子:shake handscalled 119the most dangerouswatching TVhikingthinking about判断:错对错错对错对对
采纳率:76%
来自团队:
1. Shake hands2. Calls 1193. The most dangerous4. Hiking with5. Watching TV6. Thinking aboutFalseTrueFalseFalseTrueFalseTrueTrue
shake handscalles 119the most dangerouswatching TV&hikingthinking about①F②T③F④F⑤T⑥F⑦T⑧T  不知道对不对
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
选词填空的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。【图文】14-15学年八年级英语(新)鲁教版下册课件:Unit 3 I used to be afraid of the dark SectionA 精品课件_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
14-15学年八年级英语(新)鲁教版下册课件:Unit 3 I used to be afraid of the dark SectionA 精品课件
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Start by marking “The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12)” as Want to Read:
Want to Read
Want to Read
Currently Reading
Enlarge cover
Want to Read
Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Rate this book
Clear rating
See a Problem?
We’d love your help.
Let us know what’s wrong with this preview of
The King by J.R. Ward.
It’s the wrong book
It’s the wrong edition
Details (if other):
(Goodreads Author)
J.R. Ward is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of numerous novels, including the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. She lives in the South her family.
&There was a sniffle from the crowd. At which point, Rhage’s voice hissed, “What. This is beautiful, ’kay? Fuck all y’all.&
switch to:《牛津英语七年级下总复习题及答案(Unit4-6,7B)》 www.wenku1.com
牛津英语七年级下总复习题及答案(Unit4-6,7B)日期:
Test (Unit 4-6, 7B)一 单项选择1. In spring, you will _______ the whisper of the breeze(清风),if you _______ carefully.A. hear, listen B. listen, hear C. hear, listen to D. listen to, hear2. You needn"t _______too much about your son. He is old enough to take care of himself.A. worried B. worrying C. worry D. worries3. Will you please _______me _____this evening, Amy?A. to wash clothes B. cook supperC. with the cooking D. doing some washing4. You can"t play with the cat _________you finish your homework.A. after B. until C. because D. when5. You must look carefully with your eyes ___________.A. open widely B. opened wideC. open wide D. opened widely6. They keep the door ________, so I can"t see what they are doingA. closing B. closed C. close D closes7. She lives in a place _________HefeiA. calling B. to call C. calls D. called8. ---Can you get here on time tomorrow morning?---______________.A. No problem B. That"s all right C. It doesn't matter D. Never mind9. How long does it _________you to get home from school?A. spend B. take C. has D. make10. -----___________is it from here ?-----Only ________kilometers.A. How far , a few B. How long , a littleC. Where , many D. How , much11.-----What __________that boat look like ?-----It __________like a duck .A. do , look B. does , look C. does , is D. is ,looks12. Who sits____________?A. in front of yours B. in the front of you C. in front of you D. on front of you13. What does the sign _______________?A. say B. speak C. write D. talk14. ---Could I borrow your dictionary?---Yes, of course you _________.A. would B. will C. can D. should15. You ________open the door before the train gets into the station.A. don"t have to B. should C. must D. mustn"t二、完型填空(10%)Jim was a worker .One of his feet was bigger than __1__. He couldn"t _2__the right shoes __3__his feet . One day his friend Mike said to him .“__4___”don"t you go to a shoemaker can__5___you the right shoes .”__6__Jim went to the shoemaker near Mike ,,s home . Very soon the shoemaker finished the work .Jim __7__the shoes and wasn"t happy .He __8__the shoemaker .“ You aren"t a __9__shoemaker! I wanted you to make me one shoe bigger than the other ,__10__you made me one shoe smaller than the other . ”1.A. other B. the other C. another D. that one2. A. see B. look for C. find D. find out3. A. for B. with C. on D. of4. A.When B. Where C. How D. Why5. A. make B. pass C. do D. give6. A. Then B. But C. So D. Because7. A. saw B. watched C. found D. looked at8. A. said B. said to C. spoke D. talked9. A. good B. bad C.right D. kind10 A. then B.and C. but D.so 三、阅读理解(15%)(A)Students often want to practise their English outside class .One of the best ways of practicing your English is to speak to a foreigner .Most of the students ask , “Is it OK to talk to foreigners when we meet them in the street ?”The answer is yes and no , but probably no ! If you see a foreigner who looks lost , it is polite to ask him or her ,“ May I help you ?” But ,if not , you should probably let him or her get on with the business .That is , you can talk to a foreigner at some time or place .Feel free to ask him or her questions if a foreigner comes into your school ,classroom , or your teachers" office .It"s also OK to talk to foreigners in some public places .If you see a foreigner alone in a restaurant ,a waiting room ,or a shop ,it may be the right time for you to ask him or her “Is this seat free ?” or questions like this .You can probably help them feel more welcomed .It"s a pleasure to talk to a foreigner if you choose the right time and place .1.From these second paragraph(小节),you know that ___________.A. it is polite to stop foreigners to talk with you in the streetB. it isn"t polite to stop foreigners when they are on business.C. it is polite to stop foreigners from talking with othersD. it isn"t polite to help foreigners find the way2.When you try to talk to a foreigner alone in a park , usually he may _________A. become angry B. keep quiet C. go away D. feel happy3. This passage perhaps comes from a newspaper in the ________column (栏目)A. sports B. health C. language D. business4.The best title for this passage is _____________A. How to learn English in class B. Why to study English in classC. When to speak English outside class D. How to talk with a foreigner5. Where can we talk with a foreigner ?A. in a restaurant B . in a shop C. in the street D. it depends 四. 单词拼写1. When we are in the library, everybody must keep _____________(安静).2. Look! The train is running __________(穿过) the tunnel!3. Don"t _________(担心) about him. He feels better now.4. The world is so interesting. It is full of __________(令人惊奇的) things.5. When the little girl saw the big dog, she was ____________(害怕的).6. Do you know they ___________(打架) yesterday?7. It"s too cold. I think I need another two _____________.(毯子)8. There is nothing in the box. It"s ____________(空的).9. She often makes a lot of mistakes. She is not ____________(仔细的) at all.10. My pet rabbit has a short _________(尾巴).五. 选词填空从方框中选择恰当的词或短语并用其正确的形式填空。1. Eddie is the hill with Hobo.2. The children their parents at school yesterday.3. Simon is often late for school. Today he is late _____________.4. Jimmy is very good at singing. Daniel sings ________________ Jimmy.5. Hey you can"t draw lines in that dictionary. It ________________ the library.6. At the bus stop, we should ________________ to get on the bus.7. Both Millie and Kitty are clever. They worked out the problem ________ yesterday.8. Where"s your mum? She______________ in the kitchen.六. 完成句子。 1. 对划线部分提问) 2. He runs very fast. (改为感叹句) 3. Tom, take your sister to the party. (改为否定句) 4. Sandy teaches math in this school now. (用last year改写成一般过去时) 5. 对划线部分提问) 6. The boy takes his dog for a walk every day.(同意句) 7. Li Hua put out the fire with a blanket. (同意句) 8. The animal centre will look after your pet well. (同意句) 9. Look! Can you see them______________________________(正绕着操场跑步吗?)10. My grandpa was ill. He was ____________________________(在医院住了两个星期)七. 书面表达假如你是Daniel,你想推荐你班同学Lily为本学期最乐于助人学生奖,请根据下列要点帮助Daniel完成这封推荐信。(60字左右)1.聪明,记性好,擅长写作;喜欢音乐,钢琴弹得好。2.为他人着想,乐于助人,经常在车上给老人让座。 3.上周,一个三岁男孩迷路了,Lily将他送回家。男孩的父母很感激她。Dear principalI would like to recommend Lily for this year"s the Most Helpful Student Award.Lily is a ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours faithfullyDaniel Test (Unit 4-6, 7B) 答案一.单项选择1-5.CCCBC 6-10 BDABA 11-15 CCACD二.完型填空1---5 BCADA 6—10CDBAC三.阅读理解1—5 BDCDD四. 单词拼写1. quiet 2. through 3.worry 4. amazing 5. afraid 6. fought7. blankets 8. empty 9. careful 10. tail五. 选词填空1. climbing up 2. were surprised to see 3. as usual 4. as well as 5. belongs to6. take turns 7. at the same time 8. is making dinner六. 完成句子1. What did they catch in the bushes?2. How fast he runs !3. Tom, don"t take your sister to the party.4. Sandy taught math in this school last year.5. How often does he do the cooking?6. The boy walks his dog every day.7. Li Hua used a blanket to put out the fire.8. The animal centre will take good care of your pet.9. Look! Can you see them running around the playground?10. My grandpa was ill. He was ill in hospital for 2 weeks.七,书面表达Dear principalI would like to recommend Lily for this year"s the Most Helpful Student Award. Lily is a clever girl. She has a good memory. She is good at writing. She likes music and she plays the piano very well. She always thinks of others and is very helpful. She often gives her seat to the old on the bus. Last week, a three-year-old boy lost his way. Lily took him to his home. The boy"s parents were very grateful to him. 本文由(www.wenku1.com)首发,转载请保留网址和出处!
免费下载文档:}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级选词填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信