可以用he is near tenhe is 45 years oldd 吗?

WHEN he was 11 years old, he loved fishing in the lake near his family’s house in New Hampshire.On the day before bass (鲈鱼) season began, he and his father went fishing in the evening. He tied a small silver lure (诱饵) on his fishing rod (鱼竿) and practiced casting. The lure struck the water and caused ripples (波纹) in the black water.When his rod bent over, he knew something huge was on the other end. His father watched with admiration as the boy skillfully pulled the fish in. Finally, he lifted it from the water. It was the largest one he had ever seen, but it was a bass.The boy and his father looked at the handsome fish. The father lit a match and looked at his watch. It was 10pm —two hours before bass season began. The father looked at the fish, then at the boy.“You’ll have to put it back, son.” he said.“Dad!” cried the boy.“There will be other fish,” said his father.“Not as big as this one,” cried the boy.He looked around the lake. No other fishermen or boats were anywhere around. He looked again at his father’s stern(坚决的)face. Even though no one had seen them, the boy knew that the decision was not negotiable(可商量的).He slowly lowered the fish back into the water.The creature swam away. The boy thought that he would never again see such a great fish.That was 34 years ago. Today, the boy is a successful architect(建筑师)in New York City. His father’s house is still there by the lake. He takes his own son and daughters fishing there.He has never again caught such a large fish as the one he landed that night long ago. But he does see that same fish again and again---every time he faces a question of right and wrong. His father taught him it is the practice of doing right that is difficult.Do we do right when no one is looking?【小题1】Why did the father ask the boy to put the bass back in the water?A.He wanted to teach him to love animals.B.He didn’t want to fish bass at all.C.It wasn’t bass season yet.D.It was the custom to free a fish after catching it.【小题2】We can infer that the son was _____ when his father made the decision.A.disappointedB.confusedC.worriedD.determined【小题3】What does the fish in the article stand for?A.Rewards.B.Good lessons.C.Family conflicts (冲突).D.Right choices.【小题4】The story mainly conveys the idea that ______.A.history repeats itselfB.opportunity seldom knocks twiceC.we might face difficult situations in every stage of lifeD.whether or not anyone is watching, we should do the right thing提示:下载试题将会占用您每日试题的下载次数,建议加入到试题篮统一下载(普通个人用户:3次/天)【知识点】&&&& 类题推荐家庭、朋友与周围的人I was in the middle of coding a web page when my wife emailed me these questions: Ever wonder what it would be like to have the face, the brains, the personality and the body? What it would be like to have everyone stop when you walk in a room? What it would be like to be able to get anything or anyone you want? I stopped for a moment and thought about it because my wife wouldn’t email me this unless something had driven her to do so. I emailed her back with what I thought was a pretty good answer. Here is what I wrote her back.Yes, I had thought many times about what it would be like to be one of the beautiful people. To be able to take your breath away when I walked into a room, or to be the life of the party and have everyone fawning (奉承) over me as I wore only the finest clothes and sported the perfect body? But then I always came back to the realization that a lifestyle like that is so fragile. As you get older, as you get older, the money changes. Your body never looks the same, the clothes become more and more expensive to maintain. And once you have crossed the line, suddenly you are out. The next fresh face comes in and you are quickly forgotten.All through growing up I was never an attractive person. I was overweight and picked on. But that didn’t stop me from being a nice person — a good, clean, funny and helpful person. I was the person who you came to when you needed a friend after a breakup. I was the one you came to when you needed a joke to brighten up your day. And in the long run, I will be the one you remember, not the new face, or the fresh style.In closing, I would like to say that we, as a people, have developed into looking (or things that are bigger and better instead of what will last. I don’t know about you, but I will remember the friend who helped me when I was down, more than the hot girl I just saw walking down the street.I wish I could teach the world some more jokes.【小题1】How did the author react to his wife’s questions?A.He took them seriously.B.He went on coding the pageC.He replied to them right away.D.He wondered why she had done so.【小题2】What can we learn about the author?A.He cares much about appearance.B.He has a clever and beautiful wife.C.He is always ready to help others.D.He doesn’t like beautiful women.【小题3】According to the text, the author would agree that one should &&&&&&.A.try a new and fresh lifestyleB.tell jokes to live a meaningful lifeC.wear fancy clothes to attract peopleD.be the person who brings joy to others【小题4】Which of the following can be the best title for the text?A.What Is Wisdom?B.What Will Last?C.Three QuestionsD.Three AnswersIt was with heavy hearts that my son and I worked to prepare his car for a milestone journey—the day he moved across the country after twenty years of living under my roof.Our work went slowly into the afternoon.The Sunday baseball game came on.Our hometown Cardinals were playing the Atlanta Braves.I overheard bits of the TV broadcast—Atlanta took a two-run lead as we were packing the trunk.After that I became absorbed in glum thoughts about his departure and forgot about the game.Suddenly I heard the door open.“Dad,”he said,“let’s watch the game.They’re only down by a run.”His red-colored eyes instantly told me that he,too,found this to be difficult and wanted to share one last father-son moment.Without hesitation I led the way to the TV set.There,we found the Cards losing 3—1.“Oh,”he said,“they’re down two runs.”His voice cracked with doubt.“I thought they were coming back.”“That’s fine,”I said,wanting so much to string this moment.“Let’s watch anyway.”The Cards got to bat last.First a single,and then another.Suddenly the game became very interesting.When David Eckstein parked the third pitch(投球)into the seats,we were transformed,jumping up and down.That’s when the magic moment came.The sadness of that day was replaced by the exciting baseball game,something we had done many times together before.Then he left.It was a sad day when I helped my son pack and get ready to move away to college.But this moment of joy mixed with sadness made the day,the trip and our life seem so right.【小题1】What does the underlined word“glum”in Paragraph 2 probably mean?A.Anxious.B.Curious.C.Hopeful.D.Upset.【小题2】What brought joy to the author?A.The victory of Atlanta.B.The work done for his son.C.The time spent with his son.D.The memory of the past time.【小题3】Why did the author’s son leave home?A.To work.B.To study.C.To play a game.D.To go on a vacation.Not so long ago, most people didn’t know who Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce was going to become. She was just an average high athlete. There was every indication that she was just another Jamaican teenager without much of a future. However, one person wanted to change this. Stephen Francis observed then eighteen-year-old Shelly-Ann at a track meet and was convinced that he had seen the beginnings of true greatness. Her times were not exactly impressive, but even so, he sensed there was something trying to get out, something the other coaches had overlooked when they had assessed her and found her lacking. He decided to offer Shelly-Ann a place in his very strict training sessions. Their cooperation quickly produced results, and a few years later at Jamaica’s Olympic trials in early 2008, Shelly-Ann, who at that time only ranked number 70 in the world, beat Jamaica’s unchallenged queen of the sprint (短跑)."Where did she come from?" asked an astonished sprinting world, before concluding that she must be one of those one-hit wonders that spring up from time to time, only to disappear again without signs. But Shelly-Ann was to prove that she was anything but a one-hit wonder. At the Beijing Olympics she swept away any doubts about her ability to perform consistently by becoming the first Jamaican woman ever to win the 100 metres Olympic gold. She did it again one year on at the World Championships in Berlin, becoming world champion with a time of 10.73 — the fourth fastest time ever.Shelly-Ann is a little woman with a big smile. She has a mental toughness that did not come about by chance. Her journey to becoming the fastest woman on earth has been anything but smooth and effortless. She grew up in one of Jamaica’s toughest inner-city communities known as Waterhouse, where she lived in a one-room apartment, sleeping four in a bed with her mother and two brothers. Waterhouse, one of the poorest communities in Jamaica, is a really violent and overpopulated place. Several of Shelly-Ann’s friends and family were caugh one of her cousins was shot dead only a few streets away from where she lived. Sometimes her family didn’t have enough to eat. She ran at the school championships barefooted because she couldn’t afford shoes. Her mother Maxime, one of a family of fourteen, had been an athlete herself as a young girl but, like so many other girls in Waterhouse, had to stop after she had her first baby. Maxime’s early entry into the adult world with its responsibilities gave her the determination to ensure that her kids would not end up in Waterhouse’s roundabout of poverty. One of the first things Maxime used to do with Shelly-Ann was taking her to the track, and she was ready to sacrifice everything.It didn’t take long for Shelly-Ann to realize that sports could be her way out of Waterhouse. On a summer evening in Beijing in 2008, all those long, hard hours of work and commitment finally bore fruit. The barefoot kid who just a few years previously had been living in poverty, surrounded by criminals and violence, had written a new chapter in the history of sports.But Shelly-Ann’s victory was far greater than that. The night she won Olympic gold in Beijing, the routine murders in Waterhouse and the drug wars in the neighbouring streets stopped. The dark cloud above one of the world’s toughest criminal neighbourhoods simply disappeared for a few days. "I have so much fire burning for my country," Shelly said. She plans to start a foundation for homeless children and wants to build a community centre in Waterhouse. She hopes to inspire the Jamaicans to lay down their weapons. She intends to fight to make it a woman’s as well as a man’s world.As Muhammad Ali puts it, "Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them. A desire, a dream, a vision." One of the things Shelly-Ann can be proud of is her understanding of this truth.【小题1】Why did Stephen Francis decide to coach Shelly-Ann?A.He had a strong desire to free her family from trouble.B.He sensed a great potential in her despite her weaknesses.C.She had big problems maintaining her performance.D.She suffered a lot of defeats at the previous track meets.【小题2】What did the sprinting world think of Shelly-Ann before the 2008 Olympic Games?A.She would become a promising star.B.She badly needed to set higher goals.C.Her sprinting career would not last long.D.Her talent for sprinting was known to all.【小题3】What made Maxime decide to train her daughter on the track?A.Her success and lessons in her career.B.Her interest in Shelly-Ann’s quick profit.C.Her wish to get Shelly-Ann out of poverty.D.Her early entrance into the sprinting world.【小题4】What can we infer from Shelly-Ann’s statement underlined in Paragraph 5?A.She was highly rewarded for her efforts.B.She was eager to do more for her country.C.She became an athletic star in her country.D.She was the envy of the whole community.【小题5】By mentioning Muhammad Ali’s words, the author intends to tell us that&  &&    .A.players should be highly inspired by coachesB.great athletes need to concentrate on patienceC.hard work is necessary in one’s achievementsD.motivation allows great athletes to be on the top【小题6】What is the best title for the passage?A.The Making of a Great AthleteB.The Dream for ChampionshipC.The Key to High PerformanceD.The Power of Full Responsibility试题点评评分:0评论:暂时无评论暂时无评论末页使用过本题的试卷同步试卷相关知识点组卷网 版权所有扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
急.小学英语阅读理解先看短文:Tom is seven years old.He goes to school every day.The school is near his home .So he walks and comes back home on time.But today he is late .His mother asks him."Why are you late today?“I was in my teacher's office.""Why did you go there " His mather asks."Because Ms May asked us a question in class,and nobody could answer it ,but I could."says Tom."Really?It's good to answer the teacher's question.What is it?" Tom's mother looks happy.Tom's face is getting red."Mum,may I not say it?""Tell me ,please.What is the question?""The question is:Who put glue on my desk?1、Why is Tom late gor home today?2、What question did the teacher ask?3、According to the question"Who put giue on my desk",what do you know?4、Do you think mother is happy or not when she knows the teacher's question?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.He is in his teacher's office.2.:Who put glue on her desk?3.Tom put glue on his teacher's desk.4.She will be not happy when she knows the teacher's question.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:17
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
奥英作文集
下载积分:1500
内容提示:奥英作文集
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:206|
上传日期: 01:28:27|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1500 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
奥英作文集
关注微信公众号温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
清新自然,慢慢成长!
LOFTER精选
网易考拉推荐
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
阅读(746)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_082069',
blogTitle:'六年上习题',
blogAbstract:'\r\n&\r\nModule 1~~2\r\n一找出类别与众不同的单词\r\n1thousand&&&&&&& hundred&&&&& million&&& beautiful& \r\n2 metre&&&& tall&&&& kilometre&&& li&&& 3library&&& park&&& great&& museum\r\n4yesterday&& tomorrow&& today& week&& 5street&& China&& British&& America\r\n6& have&& went&& saw&&',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:7,
publishTime:7,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:0,
mainCommentCount:0,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'清新自然,慢慢成长!',
hmcon:'0',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}《六年级上册英语题》 fanwen.wenku1.com
《六年级上册英语题》日期:
六年级英语(上)第一学期班级-------- 姓名------------写作部分1.How can you get to your school? How can you parents go to work? Please use about20 words to I’m X X. I’m a student in a school, I like playing football after class. I also like collecting stamps, flying kites and reading books.6.设计你理想中的职业,写一写它是什么,在哪儿工作,怎样去上班等等。不少于5句话。 I want to be a teacher, I’m going to work in a school, I’m going to teach English,because I like English very much, I often go to school by car , I also like driving.describe.I’m XX, I’m12 years old. I’m a student. My home is near our school, I often go to school on foot. My father is a teacher, He goes to school by bike. My mother is a worker, She goes to work by bus. I like my father and mother.2.你的学校在你家的什么位置?从你家到学校有几条路可走?怎样走?请描述一下。My home is near our school, My home is east of our school, There are two ways to our school, The first, Go straight ,Then turn left ,And then you can see a white building, It’s my school.3.用英语对话的形式,写一写你的一次购物经历。 A: Excuse me, Can you help me?B: Yes, What do you want to buy? A: I want to buy a pair of shoes. B: Which one.A: I want to buy this one, How much is it? B: 15 Yuan. Here you are. A: Thank you.B: You’re welcome.4同学们,我们做什么事情都要有计划,快乐的周末就要到了,你能告诉我你准备做什么吗?以“My weekend”为题目写一篇小短文,不少于5句话。My weekendTomorrow is the weekend , I have a busy weekend . Tomorrow is Saturday , I am going to visit my grandparents with my mom. . I’m going to do my homework in the afternoon . On Sunday morning ,I’m going to the supermarket . I’m going to buy a magazine in the bookstore in the afternoon. I think we are going to have a nice weekend.5.你的爱好是什么?请以“My hobbies”为题写一篇短文,介绍你的爱好。My hobbies7.写一篇描写你父母的短文,包括下面的情况:What do your parents do? Where do they work ? What are their hobbies? How do they go to work ?My mother is a teacher, She works in a school, she teaches English. She likesriding a bike. She goes to work by bike. My father is a cleaner, He works in a zoo, He likes reading books in the evening. He goes to work by bus.8.你种过花或其他植物吗? 把过程写一写。如果没有类似的经历,你可以想象一下种植物的过程,然后写下来。First, dig the soil . Then put the seeds in the soil, And then water it, wait for it togrow.9.你种过花吗?是怎么种的?写一写,不少于五句话。First, dig the soil . Then plant the seeds in the soil. Put the pot in the sun . Addwater often. Wait for a sprout. Wait for a flower to grow.10. 你有笔友吗?请用英语介绍他(她)的国籍、年龄、职业、爱好、出行方式等!I have a pen pal. Her name is Linda. She lives in Canada .She is 12 years old.She is a student. She works in a school. She goes to school on foot. Because her home is near the school. She likes collecting stamps.11、你会植树吗?请写一写种树的基本步骤。First, dig the soil . Then put the plant in the soil, And then water it, wait for it togrow.12.下面是你的好友的信息,你能用英语介绍一下他们吗?Name Country Hobby Job Mike Australia Swimming Teacher Zhang Peng China Playing chess WriterMike and Zhang Peng are my friends. Mike lives in Australia. He is a teacher , He likes swimming. Zhang Peng comes from China. He is a Writer. He likes Playing chess. I often writer emails to them.
PEP小学英语六年级上册第一单元测试题(B) PEP小学英语六年级上册第一单元测试题 一. 填入所缺字母,并写出相应的中文意思: kn w pl ne tr ff c tr n b s b ke sh p s bw y h w st p 二.选择填空: 1.I usually go to school foot. A. B. C.on 2.--- is the boy? ---He’s Tom.
A.W B.W C.How 3.--- are you doing? ----I’m reading. A.W B.W C.How 4.---- is on the river? ---Some ships. A.W B.W C.What 5. apple do you want,the big one or the small one?
A.W B.W C.Whose 6. ---- can I go to Shanghai/ ---You can go by plane. A.W B.H C.What 7. ---- is your brother. ----He’s ten.
A.H B.W C.How old 8. ---- books do you have? ---I have ten. A.H B.H C.How 三.圈出每组单词中与其他不属于同类的单词1. 2. park 3. kindergarten 4.C traffic jam 四.对画线部分提问; 1.I go to school by bike. 2.I go to school at 6:30. 3.You can go to the park on foot. 4.Tom is ten years old. 5.Your bag is on the desk. 五.连词成句: 1.can, go, on, I, school, foot, to
2.do, to, park, how, the, you, go ?
3.can, No15, go, bus, you, school, to, the, by ?
4.near, is, home, the, my, office, post
5.go, stop, can, to, bus, foot, we, on, the
六.改错: 1.how do you go to school, 2.I goes to Canada by plane.3.We can go to the bus stop in foot. 4.Remember the traffic rule! 5.Come too my home by bike. 七.选词填空; how to by on near go get stop at the 1.My home is the hospital. 2. do you go to school? I go to school foot. 3.You can go by No.13 bus. 4.Look the traffic lights. 5.How does your mother to work/ 6.My father goes Canada by plane. 7. at a red light. 八.判断有没有共同的读音 name plane ( ) pig big ( ) bike dish ( ) team deal ( ) park great ( ) foot school( ) bus but ( ) stop go ( ) seven sure ( ) five fifth ( )
PEP 六年级英语上册第一单元测试题班级 __________ 姓名 __________ 一、选出与所给单词同类的一项。( ) 1. science A. music B. send ( ) 2. hospital A. house B. museum ( ) 3. left A. map B. right ( ) 4. near A. behind B. shop ( ) 5. city A. cinema B. village二、补全单词并翻译汉语。1.sci_ _ce( ) 2.mus_ _m( ) 3.bookst_ _e( )4.cin_m_( ) 5.h_sp_t_l ( )三、看图写单词或词组。 2.3. _________________ 4. ) _________5. ___________四、按要求写单词。1. one (序数词 ) ________ 2. eighth (基数词 ) ________ 3. two (序数词 ) ________4. know (同音词 ) _______ 5. tomato (复数 ) _______ 6. wife (复数 ) ________7. September (缩写 ) _______ 8. left (反义词 ) _______ 9. old (反义词 ) _______10. to (同音词 ) _______五、读一读,从每组单词中选出单词拼写有误的一项。( ) 1. A. right B. go C. laft ( ) 2. A. clossing B. straight C. museum ( ) 3. A. front B. near C. behund ( ) 4. A. restaurant B. park C. hene ( ) 5. A. cinema B. bookstor C. hospital六、单项选择。( ) 1. I want ____ a new book.A. buy B. buying C. to buy( ) 2. Look! The robot is ________!A. sing B. singing C. sings( ) 3. ____ a nice girl!A. How B. What C. Who( ) 4. --____ is the hospital? -- It’s behind the bookstore. A. How B. Where C. What( ) 5. – Excuse me. ____ there two cinemas in your town? -- Sorry, I don’t know.A. Is B. Are C. Be( ) 6. What an _____ picture!A. interesting B. pretty C. small( ) 7. I’m hungry. I want to go to the ___.A. restaurant B. hospital C. cinema( ) 8. You can turn right at ____.A. here B. there C. the post office ( ) 9. Is the museum far ___ here?A. to B. from C. off( ) 10. Let’s clean the window _____.A. first B. one C. but七、连词成句。1. the, where, is, office, post, (?)_______________________________________________________ 2. there, is, in, a, town, pet, hospital, my (.)_______________________________________________________ 3. museum, to, it, next, is, the, science (.)_______________________________________________________ 4. go, for, minutes, twelve, straight (.)_______________________________________________________ 5. send, it, want, I, to, on, Sunday (.)_______________________________________________________八、找答语。( ) 1. Where can I find your mother?( ) 2. How can I get to the science museum?( ) 3. Is the hospital near here?( ) 4. Can the GPS help you find a place?( ) 5. Is there a cinema near here?A. Yes, it can.B. No, it’s far from here.C. Yes, there is.D. You can go straight for ten minutes. E. In the school. 九、按要求做题。1. Thepark is far from the school.(改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答 ) ——————————————————————————对划线部分提问 )————————————————————————— —3. My sister lives near the gym.( 改为一般疑问句,并做否定回答 )——————————————————————————对划线部分提问 ) ——————————————————————————5. Where is the hospital? (根据图片提示回答问题 )______________十、读答句,选择正确的问句。1. A: _______________? B: We want to go to the cinema.2. A: _______________? B: Yes, I do.3. A: _______________? B: You can turn right at the hospital.4. A: _______________? B: It’s behind the park.5. A: _______________! B: Great.A. Do you like pizza?B. Let’s go to the zoo on Saturday.C. Where do you want to go?D. How can I get to the museum?E. Where is the shop?十一、阅读对话。按照要求做题。(一)读对话,判断正 T, 误 F.Oliver: Hi, John. I want to go to the post office. Do you know where it is?John: It’s next to Xinhua Bookstore.Oliver: How can I get to Xinhua Bookstore?John: Turn left here and you can find a bus stop. Take the No. 7 bus. Get off at the bookstore. The post office is on the right. ( ) 1. Oliver wants to go to the bookstore.( ) 2. The post office is near Xinhua Bookstore.( ) 3. Oliver can take the No. 17 bus to Xinhua Bookstore.( ) 4. The post office is on the right.(二)读对话,回答问题。Mike:Excuse me,where is the post office?Man:Well,follow me .But first,Let me get on your car.(after ten minutes)Man:Stop,stop!My home is here.Mike:Where?Your home?But where is the post office?Man:Go back, drive nine minutes. You can see iton your left. 1. Where does Mike want to go?—————————————————————————2. How do they get to the man’s home?—————————————————————————3. Does the man know the post office?——————————————————————4. Is the post officenear the man’s home?—————————————————————————5. Is the man funny?—————————————————————————十二、作文。你的家离学校近吗, 怎么才能到呢?简单的概括一下吧。 (不少于 5句话)__________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
笔试部分五、读一读,找出不同类的词。(10%)( )1. A. east B. west C.ear D. north( )2. A. museum B. post office C. music D. library ( )3. A. plane B. cinema C.bike D. bus( )4. A.turn right B.go home C.turn left D.go straight ( )5.A.green light B.yellow light C.red light D.Christmas light六、从A 、B 、C 三个选项中选择最合适的一项。( )1. Where are you from, Amy ? _________.A. I’m Amy. B. I’m ten. C. I’m from America. ( )2. Stop at the ______.A. yellow light B. green light C. red light( )3. The Science Museum is near the school ________the right.A. on B. at C. in( ) 4. Is there a cinema near your home? ________A. Yes, there isn’t. B. Yes, there is. C. No, there is. ( ) 5. What does this sign mean? (这标志是什么意思?) A. Turn right!B. Don't turn right! C. Turn left!( ) 6. If you want to buy some books, you can go to the ______.A. book shop B. shoe shop C. post office ( ) 7. If you want to see a doctor, you can go to the ______. A. hospital B. library C. cinema ( ) 8. Turn right ________ the school, then go ________.A. of, straight B. at, straight C. in, straight ( ) 9. How do you go to school? I often go to school_____ foot.A. by B. on C. in( ) 10. Excuse me, where is the library? — It ’s ________ the cinema.A. next B. next to C. at( ) 11. -Where is Shanghai? —It's in the ________ of China. A. east B. south C. north( )12. 你想知道电影院在哪儿时,可以问:____________A. Excuse me. Where is the cinema, please? B. Excuse me. Where is the school, please?C. Excuse me. Where is the post office, please?七.根据图意选择与相应的意思连线。(12%)1 2 3 4 5 6.八.组词成句。请注意大小写和题后标点。(6%)1. to , the, next, It’s, hospital . 2. to , get, I, How, cinema, the, can ? 3. on ,left, the, is, the bookstore . 九. 情景会话。A) 看图,根据对话打“√”或“×”判断对错。Liu Yun is asking to a policeman.Liu : Excuse me. Where is the ZhongBai Supermarket, please? Policeman : It’s west of the hospital. Liu : Is it far from here? Policeman : Yes.Liu : How can I get there?Policeman : First, turn left and take the No.16 bus at the bus stop. Next, get off at thehospital. Then, cross(穿过) the street. You’ll be in front of the post office.Liu : Thank you.Policeman : You’re welcome.( ) 1 .The post office is next to the supermarket. ( ) 2 .The supermarket is west of the hospital. ( ) 3 .Liu Yun goes to the supermarket on foot. () 4 .Liu Yun asks a policeman for help. B) 根据所给情景,选出合适的句子将序号填在划线处,完成对话。 A. next B. I ’m new here. C. Thank you. D. Excuse me. E. Go straight. F. You ’re welcome.1. It’s next to the hospital.2. How can I get to the cinema? 3. The bookstore is on the left. 九、情景会话。(24%)A) 1—4 ×√×√ (12%)(每小题3分) B) B D E A C F (12%)(每小题2分) Amy : Excuse me. Where is the post office?Mike : I'm sorry. ___________ You can ask the policeman. Amy : Thank you all the same.Amy : _________ Can you tell me the way to the post office? Policeman : __________ You can see the KFC. Amy : And then?Policeman : It's __________ to it. Amy : Oh, I see.____ ______ Policeman : ___________六年级上册第二单元测试题参考答案 笔试部分 (70%)五、1—5 CCBBD (10%) (每小题1分)六、1—5 CCABBA 6—12 AABBB AA (18%)(每小题1.5分) 七、根据图意选择与相应的意思连线。(12%)(每小题2分) 1 2 3 4 5 6. 八、组词成句。(6%)(每小题2分)
PEP六年级英语上册选词填空专题训练题 本资料为WoRD文档,请点击下载地址下载全文下载地址 小学六年级上册练习卷D 短文选词填空。(选择最恰当的词填在横线上,每空一词) (orange,go,yellow,in,on,rulers,a,an,road,rules,boat,three,there,are,green,stop,) youmustknowthetraffic______ifyouwalk_______alwa鼓ys__________ _lightandyou轺must________出_lightmeans“簦Wait’.Ifyoud摊rive___car,y诔oumustdrive_宸__therightsi deofthe_____超. Hello,____臾____,Iamgoin窠gto_________ ____________泥_____,Iamgoi卡ngtogo______奎____________郡,________Har忝ryPorter(&lt嵘;&哈里波特&gt踯;&)______ ___,Iamgoing豺todomy______茶__,Iamgoingt贴o_________ ,「Alicelikes__颜____________坶____________粗____________率___kites____睦____________ㄚ____________ _________ane仡wbike. Thisi迢smy(1)______鲷_____(2)____嵯_____and(3)_坼_______.(4)_瞅________(5)_ ________.’(6贴)_________,b充ecauseit’(7) ___________,棉(8)_________于(9)________.酡(10)________唠_,too. 1 / 4Doyou?knowtoplanta tree?,,’sdry脸,’,youcanseeΞabiginsevera矜lmonths. on,劾in,are,there肿,green,there ,three,red,y粑ellow,right,俟left,a,rules郡,lights,stop youmustknowt岢hetraffic___话_____ifyouwa瓠lk__________餐_always_____渣____________ lightandyoum镰uststopatthe肠____________绣__lightmeans “Wait”.Ifyou drive_______クcar,youmustd奂riveonthe___榭____,peopled裘riveonthe___郛____sideofth eroad. bus,s茗top,at,books歹tore,househo滑spitalcinema takestartwes衔teastminutes 宠,_____fromt he__________ ____________瓣___the______γ____.Walk___范__forthree__嗟_____.youwil衔lseea_______?____.my_____为isontheleft. post,office,舆library,book朔store,supermコarket,weeken赫d,mother,fat敖her,some,thi渤safternoonfu黛n I’mgoingto丞beverybusy__溃_______.Firsńt,I’mgoingto宣the_________囝__________.I湓’mgoingtosen鲧dalettertomy扪________.,I’檎mgoingtothe_ __________.I葶’mgoingtobuy _______,I’mg踣oingtothe___苑______’mgoin汁gtobuysomefo缕odfornext___生______.Inthe碲___________,那I’_________! 2 / 4Hello,I’(1)_峦_______tothe恿bookstoreaftЬer(2)_______拣__.It’snotfa胂r,butnot(3)_耷_______eithe解r.(4)_______阵__Igoby(5)__蕞_______,buts芸ometimesIwou蜥ldliketo(6)_辣________.Whe鄄nIgo(7)_____蟠___foot,Ihav尥etowalkstrai那ght(直走)(向右转)湖.Thebookstor蜀eis(8)______Ь___(9)______ __thebooksto芰re.(10)_____泻____Ihaveeno ugh(足够)money筮,Iwouldliket哇obuy(购买)some羲. ’’sinofthe瓿supermarket, ,’ (straight?,library,rea?d,far,take,g虏o,at,front,n推orth,booksto榉re,books,boo k) Hello,I’_弄_______after德school,Iwant忑to__________ū_________.Us,uallyIgother ebybike,someビtimesI______谛___________o宫nfoot,Ihavet owalk_______Щ____________ū_____ofthebo杨okstore,and_祟____________性_____intheli沔brary,too. (蹬nurse,teache暄r,work,makin壹g,19,8,have,蘩canada,divin耻g,brother,li侦kes,sister,) To:mary@ Fro m:Amy@ Dearm酵ary, Iamhapp肆yto_________头_____.Ilike_秭______,_____镬3 / 4___.Heis____细____________党playingthevi?olinand_____沫____________ ._________._粜______bybus. accountant,bびank,cinema,h ave,pictures早,salesperson党,doctor,clea ner,hospital狯,school,teac剞her,engineer 氯Differentjo筋bs_________,贻youarea_____鲅______.WhenyΖourjobisdraw佩ing_________翘___,_______u suallyworksi故na__________哔______’swork万sina________瘢_________.ja党ck’_________铙__________.}

我要回帖

更多关于 he is 45 years old 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信