greatwhere went yesterdayy they wall the to连词成句

403 Forbidden
403 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access the URL on this server.Powered by Tengine五年级上册英语寒假作业测试题学校:
得分: 一、写出与其他三个不同类的一项。(10分) (
)1、A、mine
D、yours (
)2、A、white
D、whose (
)3、A、thite
)4、A、met
)5、A、bored
D、sad 二、按要求写出下列单词。(20分) 1、that(复数)
2、to(同音词)
3、buy(同音词)
4、let’s(完全形式)
5、has(过去式)
6、old(反义词)
7、bus(复数)
8、do(过去式)
9、city(复数)
10、saw(原形)
三、选择。(20分) (
C、well (
blackboard and listen
me, please.
C、at, for (
B、How much
yesterday?
C、goes (
)6、Whoes
C、Amy’s (
look, then
road.A、go
rang, then
the classroom.
)9、The little
girl can’t swim Her mother
C、helps (
A、Yes, I can’t
B、No, I can
C、 Yer, I can 四、给问句选答案。(10分) (
)4、What’s
)5、What’s
matter? A、It’s
Sunday. C、Nothing
bottles E、Yes,
did. 五、用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分) 1、I
yesterday. 2、Are
bored? 3、There
desk. 4、I
yesterday. 5、Amy
Chinese. 六、按要求完成。(10分)1、I
tree.(改成一般疑问句)you
tree? 2、She
yesterday.(改成否定句)
yesterday. 3、My
school starts at
o’clock .(对话线部分提问)What
rice?(做否定回答)
. 5、they,
(连词成句)
? 七、阅读短文,判断正(√)误(×)。(10分)Amy
Sunday.It is very old
long. They
o’clock in
morning.They
Badaling.Then
mountains.They
last Saturday.(
)5、Lingling
photos.八、生活中的事情你认为哪些应该做,哪些不应该做,请用英语各写出两句。(10分)1、2、
4、百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆
欢迎转载:
相关推荐:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2013外研版(一起)四上《Unit1WewenttotheGreatWall》课件(一).ppt 23页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
We went to the Great Wall. Module 5 Unit 1
We went to the Great Wall.
trip Yesterday was a school
trip. the Great Wall mountains The past tense form of
irregular Verbs
不规则动词过去式 They went to the Great Wall. Yesterday climb----climbed top They climbed to the top. Yesterday They saw lots of mountains. Yesterday They ate apples. Yesterday They had a good time. Yesterday They bought a present for Dad. Yesterday was a school trip. Practise: went climbed
saw ate had bought They went to the… Fill in the blanks Yesterday 1.We
to the Great Wall.
to the top.
lots of mountains .
biscuits and apples. 5.You
a good time. 6.We
you a present. went
climbed saw ate had bought 1.What did they
yesterday ? 2.What did they
yesterday ? 3.What did they
yesterday ? Answer the questions : They saw lot of mountains . They ate apples and biscuits . They bought a present.
We went to Dalian Forest Zoo on May Day(劳动节).We saw lots of animals. We ate some chips .I bought a toy panda for my son. We had a good time. Free talk: I went to________. I saw_______.
I ate_________. I bought _________. I had a good time.
正在加载中,请稍后...2015年五年级英语上册第一次月考题(外研版有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年五年级英语上册第一次月考题(外研版有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年五年级英语上册第一次月考题(外研版有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM 兴酉学区小学五年级英语(上)月考题(满分100分,60分钟完卷)第一部分:(40分)&&&&&& 姓名:&学校:&得分:一、 选出你所听到的单词或词组,并把代号填入提前括号内。每小题念两遍。(共计10分) & (& ) 1、A .when&&&&&&& B . who&&&&&&&& C . back (& ) 2、A .eat&&&&&&&&& B . met&&&&&&&&& C .wait&&(& ) 3、A . noodles&&&&& B . ice cream&&&& C . cheese && (&& )& 4、A. hurry up&&&& B. over there&&&& C . live in& (& ) 5、A . drop&&&&&&& B. box&&&&&&&&& C . bottle二、听音,判断图片与所听内容是(√)否(×)相符。每小题念两遍。(共计10分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )&(&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&& )三、听音,排序。每小题念两遍。(共计10分)& (& )It took us one hour and twenty minutes.&& (& )How many apples did you buy?&& (& )They saw monkeys there.&& (& )We came back last Sunday.&& (& )We visited lots of places.& 四、听音,选出你所听到的问句的答语。每小题念两遍。(共计10分)(&& )1、A. He went to the park.& B. By bike.&&& C. Yes, he did.(&& )2、A. Last Sunday.&&&&& B. I bought some ice creams.& &&&&&&&&& C. I visited my grandma.&(&&& ) 3、A. Yes, she did.&& B. No, she doesn’t.&& C. Yes, she likes. (&& )4、A.Yes, there are.& B. Yes, they are.&& C.There are four.&(&&& ) 5、A.I went to the park.&& B.I go to the park every Sunday.&&&&&&&& C.I will go to the park. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 第二部分:笔试(60分)五、选出下列每组单词中与其它两个不同类的一项。(共计10分)& (&& )1、A. cheese&&&&&& B. water&&&&&&& C. milk& (&& )2、A. went&&&&&&& B. watch&&&&&&&& C. lost& & (&& )3、A. cakes&&&&&&& B. meat&&&&&&&& C. eggs& (&& )4、A. these&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&& C.those& (&& )5、A.minute&&&&&&& B.museum&&&&& C.hour六、单项选择。(共计20分)&& (&&& ) 1、 ____ you ____ to the park yesterday ? Yes , I did .&&&&&&&&&& &&& &&&& A 、Do , go&&&&& B、 Did , go&&&& C、 Did , went& (&& )2 、They are waiting ____me . &&&&&&&& A、 /&&&&&&&& B、 to&&&&&&&& C、 for&& & (&& )3、______ chocolate& did you buy? &&&&&&&& A.How much&&&&& B.How many&&&&& C.How old& (&& )4、He took photos _______ the flowers and birds yesterday.&&&&&&&& A. of&&&&&& B. in&&&&&& C. for& (&& )5、It ____ us one hour and twenty minutes to the park yesterday.&&&&&&&& A. takes&&&&& B. took&&&&& C.take& & (&& )6、You can _____ four pears. &&&&&&&& A.bought&&&&& B.buy&&&&& C.ate& (&& )7、There are sixty minutes in ____hour.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& A、 a&&&&&& B、 an&&&&&& C、 the &(&& )8、_______ did you visit your grandma? Last Sunday.A. Where&&&& B. When&&&& C. What&(&& )9、Did Daming like the postcard?& --- _______________.&&&&&&& A. Yes,he does.&&& B. Yes, he did.&&& C. Yes,he do.&(&& )10、Lingling ________ her ice cream on John’s shoes yesterday.&&&&&&& A. drop&&&&&&&&&& B. droped&&&&&&&& C. dropped七、给下面的问句选择合适的答语。(共计10分)&(&&& ) 1、 How much cheese do you want ?&&&&&&& A. By bike.&(&&& ) 2、When did you come back ?&&&&&&&&&&& B. I’m shopping .&(&&& ) 3、Where did you go yesterday?&&&&&&&&& C.A kilo,please.&(&&& ) 4、What are you doing ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Last Sunday.&(&&& ) 5、How do you go to school?&&&&&&&&&&& E.To the park.八、连词成句。(共计10分)1、liked&&& ride&& the&& she&& bus&& best& (.)&& ____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2、took& boat& we& river& trip& along& a& the (.)&&&& &____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &3、 we&& bought&&& a& lot& also& of& chocolate (.) ____________________________________________ 4、back& you& yesterday& did& come(?)____________________________________________5、of& a& photo& his& father&& Daming& took(.) ____________________________________________九、理解,判断对(T)错(F)。(共计10分)It’s a fine Sunday morning. There are many people here. They are looking at the London Eye. Many of them are young and some are old. Two boys are playing with their toy trains . A girl is flying a kite. There is a lake here. Mary and I are drawing near the lake . I am drawing the London Eye . I want to give the picture to my mother as a gift(礼物).(&& ) 1、It is a fine Saturday morning .(&& ) 2、Two boys are playing with a ball.(&& ) 3、A girl is eating a banana.(&& ) 4、I am drawing a picture of the London Eye.& (&& ) 5、The people are looking at the London Eye.
兴酉学区小学五年级英语(上)月考材料及答案听力材料一、 选出你所听到的单词或词组,并把代号填入提前括号内。每小题念两遍。(共计10分)&&&& 1、back&& &&&& 2、met&& &&&& 3、ice cream& &&&& 4、hurry up&&&& 5、bottle 二、听音,判断图片与所听内容是(√)否(×)相符。每小题念两遍。(共计10分)&&& 1、We visited the Great Wall yesterday.2、They went to Beijing by bus.3、We went to the British Museum.4、They went there at 3:00.5、Big ben is yery famous. &三、听音,排序。每小题念两遍。(共计10分)&&& 1、They saw monkeys there.&&& 2、It took us one hour and twenty minutes.&&& 3、We visited lots of places.&&& 4、How many apples did you buy?5、We came back last Sunday.四、听音,选出你所听到的问句的答语。每小题念两遍。(共计10分)&&& 1、How did you go to school yesterday?& &&& 2、What did you buy yesterday? 3、Did Lingling like the museum?&& 4、How many bananas are there on the desk?&& 5、Where did you go at the weekend ?答&& 案一、1、C& 2、B&& 3、B&& 4、A&&& 5、C二、1、√ 2、×& 3、√& 4、×&& 5、×三、2& 4& 1& 5& 3四、1、B& 2、B&& 3、A&& 4、C&&& 5、A五、1、A& 2、B&& 3、B&& 4、B&&& 5、B六、1、B& 2、C&& 3、A&& 4、A&&& 5、B& 6、B& 7、B&& 8、B&& 9、B&&& 10、C七、1、C& 2、D&& 3、E&& 4、B&&& 5、A八、1、She liked the bus ride best.2、We took a boat trip along the river.3、We also bought a lot of chocolate.4、Did you come back yesterday?& 5、Daming took a photo of his father.九、1、F& 2、F&& 3、F&& 4、T&&& 5、T 文 章来源 莲山 课 件 w w w.5Y k J. c oM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?【图文】Module_5Unit_1_We_went_to_the_Great_Wall_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Module_5Unit_1_We_went_to_the_Great_Wall
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 the great wall 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信