78×2=39×4=156请采纳哦。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 【答案带解析】第二部分:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分) Last spri...
第二部分:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)Last spring, I was fortunate to be chosen to participate in an exchange study program. In my application letter, I was careful to
how much I wanted to see France; evidently, my excitement really came through in my words. Once I
that I was going, all I could think about was the fun of foreign travel and making all sorts of new and
friends. While traveling was inspiring and meeting people was
, nothing about my term in France was what I
.The moment I arrived in Paris, I was
by a nice French couple who would become my host parents. My entire experience was joyous and exciting
I received some shocking news from my program coordinator(协调人); there had been a death in my host parents' extended family. They had to travel outside France for several weeks. That afternoon, I had to
out of one family's house and into another. The exchange coordinator told me I'd have a
this time and asked whether I could share a bedroom with an English speaker. To avoid the temptation(诱惑) to
my native language, I asked not to be
with an English-speaking roommate. When I got to my new room, I
myself to my new roommate Paolo, a Brazilian(巴西人), the same age as I, whom I was surprised to find playing one of my favorite CDs! In just a few hours, we knew we'd be good friends for the rest of the
.I left France with many
, so when people ask me what my favorite part of the trip was, they are always
to hear me talk about my Brazilian friend Paolo and the scores of weekdays in class, weeknights on the town, and weekends
France we enjoyed together. I love how people
seem so different, but end up being so
. The most valuable lesson I gained from studying in France wasn't just to respect the foreign people
to respect all people, for your next best friend could be just a continent away. I would recommend an exchange program to anyone who wants to experience foreign cultures and gain meaningful
.1.A. discuss
B. express
C. announce
D. argue2.A. approved
D. denied3.A. stubborn
B. anxious
C. universal
D. interesting4.A. boring
B. upsetting
C. exciting
D. promising5.A. expected
C. doubled
D. feared6.A. sponsored
B. witnessed
C. greeted
D. supported7.A. until
D. while8.A. move
D. rush9.A. housekeeper
C. roommate
D. colleague10.A. learn
B. appreciate
D. master11.A. combined
C. involved
D. placed12.A. added
B. introduced
C. devoted
D. adapted13.A. term
D. vacation14.A. presents
B. suitcases
C. stories
D. dreams15.A. surprised
B. disturbed
C. embarrassed
D. concerned16.A. analyzing
B. exploring
C.describing
D. investigating17.A. need
D. can18.A. generous
B. independent
C. similar
D. distant19.A. and
D. so20.A. instructions
B. friendships
D. data 
1.A. discuss讨论;B. express 表达;C. announce通...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Business is the organized approach to providing customers with the goods and services they want. The word business also refers to an organization that provides these goods and services. Most businesses seek to make a profit(利润)— that is, they aim to achieve income that is more than the costs of operating the business.1. Commonly called nonprofits, these organizations are primarily nongovernmental service providers. 2.Business management is a term used to describe the techniques of planning, direction, and control of the operations of a business. 3. One is the establishment(制定) of broad basic policies with respect to
the purchase of equipment, materials and
and accounting. 4. The third relates to the establishment of standards of work in all departments. Direction is concerned primarily with supervision(监管)and guidance by the management in authority.
5.A. Control includes the use of records and reports to compare actual work with the set standards for work.B. In this connection there is the difference between top management and operative management.C. Examples of nonprofit business include such organizations as social service agencies and may hospitals.D. However, some businesses only seek to earn enough to cover their operating costs.E. The second aspect relates to the application of these policies by departments.F. In the theory of business management, organization has two main aspects.G. Planning in business management has three main aspects. 
DThe baby is just one day old and has not yet left hospital. She is quiet but alert (警觉). Twenty centimeters from her face researchers have placed a white card with two black spots on it. She stares at it carefully. A researcher removes the card and replaces it by another, this time with the spots differently spaced. As the cards change from one to the other, her gaze(凝视) starts to lose its focus — until a third, with three black spots, is presented. Her gaze returns: she looks at it for twice as long as she did at the previous card. Can she tell that the number two is different from three, just 24 hours after coming into the world?Or do newborns simply prefer more to fewer? The same experiment, but with three spots shown before two, shows the same return of interest when the number of spots changes. Perhaps it is just the newness? When slightly older babies were shown cards with pictures of objects (a comb, a key, an orange and so on), changing the number of objects had an effect separate from changing the objects themselves. Could it be the pattern that two things make, as opposed to three? No again. Babies paid more attention to squares moving randomly on a screen when their number changed from two to three, or three to two. The effect even crosses between senses. Babies who were repeatedly shown two spots became more excited when they then heard three drumbeats than when likewise (同样地)when the researchers started with drumbeats and moved to spots.1.Babies are sensitive to the change in______.A. the size of cardsB. the colour of picturesC. the shape of patternsD. the number of objects2.Why did the researchers test the babies with drumbeats?A. To reduce the difficulty of the experiment.B. To see how babies recognize sounds.C. To carry their experiment further.D. To keep the babies’ interest.3.Where does this text probably come from?A. Science fiction.B. Children’s literature.C. An advertisement.D. A science report. 
CChoosing the Right Resolution (决定)Millions of Americans began 2014 with the same resolution they started 2013 with, a goal of losing weight. However, setting weight loss as a goal is a mistake.To reach our goal of losing weight --- the output, we need to control what we eat --- the input ( 输入). That is, we tend to care about the output but not to control the input. This is a bad way to construct goals. The alternative is to focus your resolution on the input. Instead of resolving to lose weight, try an actionable resolution: “I’ll stop having dessert for lunch,” or “I’ll walk every day for 20 minutes.” Creating a goal that focuses on a well-specified input will likely be more effective than concentrating on the outcome.Recently a new science behind incentives (激励) , including in education, has been discussed. For example, researcher Roland Fryer wanted to see what works best in motivating children to do better in school. In some cases, he gave students incentives based on input, like reading certain books, while in others, the incentives were based on output, like results on exams. His main finding was that incentives increased achievement when based on input but had no effect on output. Fryer’s conclusion was that the intensives for inputs might be more effective because students do not know how to do better on exam, aside from general rules like “study harder.” Reading certain books, on the other hand, is a well-set task over which they have much more control.As long as you have direct control over your goal, you have a much higher chance of success. And it’s easier to start again if you fail, because you know exactly what you need to do.If you want to cut down on your spending, a good goal would be making morning coffee at home instead of going to a cafe, for example. This is a well-specified action-based goal for which you can measure your success easily. Spending less money isn’t a goal because it’s too general. Similarly, if you want to spend more time with your family, don’t stop with this general wish. Think about an actionable habit that you could adopt and stick to, like a family movie night every Wednesday.In the long run, these new goals could become a habit.1.The writer thinks that setting weight loss as a goal is a mistake because_______ .A. it is hard to achieve for most AmericansB. it is focused too much on the resultC. it is dependent on too many thingsD. it is based on actionable decisions2.In Roland Fryer’s research, some students did better than the others because _________ .A. they obeyed all the general rulesB. they paid more attention to examsC. they were motivated by their classmatesD. they were rewarded for reading some books3.According to the writer, which of the following statements is a good goal?A. “I’ll give up dessert.”B. “I’ll study harder.”C. “I’ll cut down my expense”D. “I’ll spend more time with my family”4.The writer strongly believes that we should ________ .A. develop good habits and focus on the outcomeB. be optimistic about final goals and stick to themC. pick specific actions that can be turned into good habitsD. set ambitious goals that can balance the input and output 
BPeople aren’t walking any more--- if they can figure out a way to avoid it.I felt superior about this matter until the other day I took my car to mail a small parcel. The journey is a matter of 281 steps. But I used the car. And I wasn’t in any hurry, either, I had merely become one more victim of a national sickness: motorosis.It is an illness to which I had thought myself immune(免疫的), for I was bred in the tradition of going to places on my own two legs. At that time, we regarded 25 miles as good day’s walk and the ability to cover such a distance in ten hours as a sign of strength and skill. It did not occur to us that walking was a hardship. And the effect was lasting. When I was 45 years old I raced –and beat—a teenage football player the 168 steps up the Stature of Liberty.Such enterprises today are regarded by many middle-aged persons as bad for the heart. But a well-known British physician, Sir Adolphe Abrhams, pointed out recently that hearts and bodies need proper exercise. A person who avoids exercise is more likely to have illnesses than one who exercises regularly. And walking is an ideal form of exercise--- the most familiar and natural of all.It was Henry Thoreau who showed mankind the richness of going on foot. The man walking can learn the trees, flower, insects, birds and animals, the significance of seasons, the very feel of himself as a living creature in a living world. He cannot learn in a car.The car is a convenient means of transport, but we have made it our way of life. Many people don’t dare to approach Nature any
to them the world they were born to enjoy is all threat. To them security is a steel river thundering on a concrete road. And much of their thinking takes place while waiting for the traffic light to turn green.I say that the green of forests is the mind’s best light. And none but the man on foot can evaluate what is basic and everlasting.1.What was life like when the author was young?A. People usually went around on foot.B. people often walked 25 miles a dayC. People used to climb the Statue of Liberty.D. people considered a ten-hour walk as a hardship.2.The author mentions Henry Thoreau to prove thatA. middle-aged people like getting back to natureB. walking in nature helps enrich one’s mindC. people need regular exercise to keep fitD. going on foot prevents heart disease3.What is compared to “a steel river” in Paragraph6?A. A queue of carsB. A ray of traffic lightC. A flash of lightningD. A stream of people4.What is the author’s intention of writing this passage?A. To tell people to reflect more on life.B. To recommend people to give up drivingC. To advise people to do outdoor activitiesD. To encourage people to return to walking 
AA Guide to the UniversityFoodThe TWU Cafeteria is open 7am to 8pm. It serves snacks(小吃), drinks, ice cream bars and meals. You can pay with cash or your ID cards. You can add meal money to your ID cards at the Front Desk. Even if you do not buy your food in the cafeteria, you can use the tables to eat your lunch, to have meetings and to study.If you are on campus in the evening or late at night, you can buy snacks, fast food, and drinks in the Lower Café located in the bottom level of the Gouglas Centre. This area is often used for entertainment such as concerts, games or TV watching.RelaxationThe Globe, located in the bottom level of McMillan Hall, is available for relaxing, studying, cooking, and eating. Monthly activities are held here for all international students. Hours are 10 am to 10 pm, closed on Sundays.HealthLocated on the top floor of Douglas Hall, the Wellness Centre is committed to physical, emotional and social health. A doctor and nurse is available if you have health questions or need immediate medical help or personal advice. The cost of this is included in your medical insurance. Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to noon and 1;00 to 4;30pm.Academic SupportAll students have access to the Writing Centre on the upper floor of Douglas Hall. Here, qualified volunteers will work with you on written work, grammar, vocabulary, and other academic skills. You can sign up for an appointment on the sign-up sheet outside the door two 30 –minute appointments per week maximum. This service is free.TransportationThe TWU Express is a shuttle(班车) service. The shuttle transports students between campus and the shopping centre, leaving from the Mattson Centre. Operation hours are between 8am and 3pm. Saturdays only. Round trip fare is $1.1.What can you do in the TWU Cafeteria?A. have meals and meet with friendsB. Buy drinks and enjoy concertsC. Do homework and watch TVD. Add money to your ID and play chess2.Where and when can you cook your own food?A. The Globe, FridayB. The Lower Café, SundayC. The TWU Cafeteria , FridayD. The McMillan Hall , Sunday.3.The Guide tells us that the Wellness Centre
_________.A. is open six days a weekB. offers services free of chargeC. trains students in medical careD. gives advice on mental health4.How can you seek help from the Writing Centre?A. By applying onlineB. By filling in a sign-up formC. By calling the centreD. By going to the centre directly 
题型:完形填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.请问填空题的第2小题怎么填呢?谢谢_百度知道
请问填空题的第2小题怎么填呢?谢谢
我有更好的答案
1,找到等量关系。2,作为依据
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类