阅读七选五解题技巧阅读

高中-英语|阅读七选五-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:&&&高中-英语 阅读七选五
共找到与 高中-英语 阅读七选五相关的试题1059道
00000000000000000000高中英语课程
七选五补全阅读题型:篇章结构分析(1)一听秒懂!高中英语课程
七选五补全阅读题型:篇章结构分析(1)一听秒懂!程子英语百家号今天我们学习高考题型— 七选五补全阅读的解题技巧。七选五阅读题型要求从短文后的七个选项中选出五个能填入文章空白处的最佳选项。主要考察考生对文章的整体内容和结构以及上下文逻辑意义的理解和掌握。针对该题型的考法,在平时的阅读训练中,注意把握文章的体裁以及培养辨别语境线索的能力。分析篇章结构,把握全文脉络。语篇通常由段落构成,所以分析篇章结构包括两个层次,一是语篇层次,即段落层次;二是句际层次,即每个段落的内部层次,尤其是选项与前(后)句之间的逻辑关系等。语境线索主要是反映上下文关系的衔接手段,如词语重现,逻辑关系,连接,同构等。今天我们就文章的整体内容和结构,描述性结构和释义性结构的分析来学习七选五补全阅读的解题技巧。一、描述性结构主要介绍人物、事物、问题或倾向的特点。2016(全国卷 I)_____You might represent each letter with a number,for example .G. Another way to hide a message is to use symbols to stand for specific letters of alphabet.答案解析:前文已经介绍了一种设置密码的方式,这里又介绍了一种,再根据空后的介绍可知,空格选G (另外一种隐藏信息的方式是用符合来代表字母表中的特定字母),同时G项中another 也是解题的关键性标志词。Eartha Mac Keith was born into a poor , rural family in south Carolina in nineteen twenty-seven . ______ Her mother was of African and Cherokee Indian ancestry .Her father was a while farmer.F. some reports say she was the child of rape.答案解析:本段主要介绍艾萨.凯特的家庭、出身等相关信息,F 符合语境,因此答案是F。二、释义性结构解释某一理论,学科,事物,主要用举例,类比等方法进行阐述。2016(全国卷I)There are three main types of cryptography,______ For example, the first letters of & my elephant eats too many eels& spell out the hidden message “Meet me”.E. You can hide a message by having the first letters of each word and spell it out.答案解析:依据接下来举例可知,这里讲的是选取每个单词的首字母这一方法来隐藏信息,E选项符合语境。因此答案是E。2016(全国卷III)There are many Common methods used to cook fish . ______.B. The easiest is to steam it.答案解析:根据空前内容可知,介绍一种做鱼的方法,B选项是“最简单的方法是蒸”,符合语境。因此答案是B。2016年北京卷No matter where you are on the risk- seeking range , scientists say that your willingness to take risks increases during your teenage years ._________.E .This is when you start to move away from your family and into the bigger world.答案解析:空前一句出现了teenager years 与E选项中的this 相对,另外选项中提到的move away from your family into the bigger world也是对空格前一句teenager years 的解释,所以选择E项。以上内容是我们对文章整体内容和结构,关于描述性结构和释义性结构的总结和分析,今天就讲到这里。下节课我们接着学习比较性结构、原因性结构的解题方法。谢谢大家!如果大家喜欢我的文章,欢迎在微信端上搜一搜“czyy0008” 来找到我,免费查看更多信息!更多高中英语提分技巧、志愿填报,高考资讯,程子英语伴你一路同行!本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。程子英语百家号最近更新:简介:英文美句、高考英语提分、家庭教育作者最新文章相关文章导读:七选五阅读,七选五阅读(A)DIAOWeihao,abusinessEnglishmajorattheChengducampusofSichuanInternationalStudiesUniversity,wasinhisdormitory(宿舍)whentheearthquakestruckat2:30pmonMonday.The22一year—oldfelttha
七选五阅读
DIAO Weihao,a business English major at the Chengdu campus of Sichuan International Studies University,was in his dormitory(宿舍)when the earthquake struck at 2:30 pm on Monday.
The 22一year—old felt that his chair was shaking.All of a sudden,the textbooks on the bookshelf began to fall to the floor.1__________________________.
2.____________.They didn?t try to get out of the building until the shaking stopped.They were on the fifth floor and they feared there might be trouble if they didn?t remain calm.
They were surprised to see SO many students outside.
“3.______,”he said.The college had warned them that in the event of an earthquake,they should leave the dormitory immediately.A few did rush in when it was safe to grab some clothes to keep warm.
Without any tents or bedding,the students stayed on the football field for the whole night.Rain started falling in the morning,but the students all kept in good order.4.___________.
Now,Diao is mostly worried about the people in Wenchuan County.
“It seems we won?t be able to have classes in one or two day?S time,”said Diao,“_____________.Also,1 will write on my blog to keep people calm and encourage them to protect themselves during
emergencies(紧急情况).”
A.Diao and his roommates kept their calm
B.Most of US got outside quickly and safely
C.I want to become a volunteer or donate(捐献)my blood to the injured people in hospital
D.I heard that hospitals in Chengdu have lots of injured people who jumped out of buildings
E.I began to realize then what had happened
F.The glass in the window broke
G.They simply chatted and shared their feelings and comforted each other
Old news and a happy birthday
Chen Lei got a special gift from a friend on her birthday.It was a copy of People's Daily dated February.27.1986-the day she was born.
“It?s very interesting to know what happened on that special day,??Chen said.
Birthday newspapers have become a popular gift item for university students.
Nie Liya,22,a communications student at Beijing Normal University,Zhuhai campus, 1._______.
Nie?s customers are mainly teachers and students at her school.
She receives two to three orders on average every week.
“It's a romantic idea,seeing the world as it was when we were born,&she explained.Nie got the
when she bought a birthday
newspaper for her mother and and then 2_________.
In fact.the older the newspaper,the more expensive it is.Prices ranges from 12 yuan to severalhundred.But a birthday paper from the 1980s costs less than 20 yuan,3.___________.
Just two weeks ago,Xiao Jia,a new Qingdao University grad(毕业生),founded a company to sell birthday papers
4.________
.Over 300 students showed interest in finding out what happened the day they were born,and Xiao saw the opportunity to make some money.Now,.5__________
“The business has a bright future.”Xiao said.
A.We are targeting(把……作为目标)students and white collar workers aged 20 to 40
B.So most students Can afford them
C.is an agent(代理人)for a birthday newspaper company that collects old papers
D.his company receives around 30 orders every day
E.after getting the idea from a school BBS post
F.all this old news,however carries a high price
G.decided to do the business on campus
Yesterday my son and I went to the grocery store(食品杂货店).Ahead of US in line was a little girl with box of Smarties.1 ._________and you could see it almost broke the mother's heart.However,her mother said,“I'm sorry,honey,but we just can?t afford it.??
2._____________.He had been sweeping leaves in our yard to raise himself some money to buy a treat.As he watched the mother and the girl leave the store,he ran to the candy counter and took a box of Smarties.
My son proudly placed the Smarties on the cashier's desk,pulled out his money and bought the Smarties.________________.Out he ran after the little girl and her mother.After he gave them the
Smarties,he came back and told me what he told them,“Every kid should have a pack of Smarties because they make you smarter.??
I still bought the pack of Smarties that I had picked up for the girl and instead gave it to my son.4.________,and that for his act of generosity(慷慨)he deserved(值得)his own Smarties.Immediately,he replied,“Mum,but you do nice things for people and you never get anything for it.”I explained,“When you do something nice for someone,it should not be because you expect anything in return.5.__________.??
A.She took out her money quickly
B.He turned to look at me and I just nodded
son was watching that dialogue
D.She was asking very politely
E.But when you do get something you should be very grateful F.It turned out that I had also taken one pack
G.I told him that 1 was so proud of him
THE earthquake affected the students of the destroyed areas in many ways:losing parents,being scared and feeling lonely.How can we help them?Teens reporter talked with Lin Dan,the program director of the Sunshine in Your Heart Project at the Red Cross society of China.
Q:1._________
A:They?11 have feelings of fear,anger and feel they are not safe.They will find it hard to focus. They Will tend to cry and shout and tremble(颤抖).And they might be afraid to
be alone.
Q:2.________?
A:The teenagers will find it hard to live in a balanced way.If things get worse they might not be able to focus on their studies.3.______.
Q:4.__________?
A:The first thing is to build up trust with them.Show your sympathy(同情)and
sadness,and be their friend.Then you have to give them a sense of safety.Thirdly,try to satisfy their psychological(心理的)needs,be a good listener if he or she needs to talk.
Q:5.___ ?
A:Talk with an adult and or share your feelings with someone who might feel similar.If this doesn't
help then you should see a doctor for professional help.
A.How can We help them deal with these problems
B.Tell them that there?s a solution to every problem
C.How will the earthquake affect the teenagers mentally(心理上)
D.Some of
us were not directly affected by the quake but have seen the patients on TV and feel
scared,what shall we do
E.What will happen if they are not helped
F.They might give up life
G.They will have to go to tent schools
DID you go to watch the Beijing Olympic Games?
A lot of Teens readers went to them ! 1._____.
What:men?s 100m final(决赛)
When:August 16,2008
Where:the Bird?s Nest
More than 90,000 people were holding their breath(屏息)“Bang!”Like a bullet,the runner shot out.Yes,it was Jamaican(牙买加人)Usain Bolt running in the l00m final.2.______
Bolt broke the world record with a time of 9.69 seconds!The crowd broke out in a big cheer.
We witnessed(见证)history in the Bird?s Nest 3.__________.Bolt wore the Jamaican flag and danced on the track.We cheered for him for more than 10 minutes!
By Hu Ziwei of Nanjing Foreign Language School
What:women?s badminton semi final
When:August 15,2008
Where:Beijing University of Technology Gymnasium
It was an even(势均力敌的),exciting match.4._________.We were very nervous·You could hear comments like“Come on!…?Hurry up!…?Beat her!…?Go,go,go!??…Thank God,Zhang Ning finally won ______________ .They told me they really liked the Beijing Olympics and they found Chinese people very patriotic(爱国的).I was extremely pleased to hear that and proud of being a Chinese!
By Wei Mengdi of Beijing No.8 Middle School
A.Very luckily,I was there that night
B.I was proud of being a Chinese
C.Everyone was excited,jumping and waving
D.They couldn't wait to share their stories with you
E.They went there by train
F.I talked with some foreigners
G.The Indonesian player even
led in the game for a time.
WORKING AT
SOHO standing for &small office/home office”,is a very modern
term used to refer to people working at home.SOHO people manage e—mails,access databases,and handle their projects at home,________________.
SOHO is becoming a trend(趋势)in many developed countries such as the U.S.These self-owned and home—run
SOHO businesses mostly deal with design jobs,programming projects and publishing.They make financial,legal and marketing arrangements for their businesses through the Internet.Instead of working for somebody else,______________
To many people,SOHO offers an attractive working style,____________.Sometimes,it is boring to work in a
You don?t really have as much free time as you expect __________.
Another disadvantage is that it?s rather hard to concentrate on working _________.
From an employer's point of view,having SOHO employees might be risky as there is no way to know if SOHO employees are working hard or not.
A.if they go to the office
B.most SOHO workers in the U.S.run their own businesses
C.a SOHO worker needs to be very helpful
D.when there are so many things at home to trouble you
E.but it can also make a person isolated(隔离)as there is no direct social touch with colleagues(同事)
F.and then send their finished work to their clients electronically
G.because you cannot leave work behind at the office
LUNCH TIME was my favorite subjeet when 1 was at school.1 was really good at it.Plus,Iloved school
lunches.___________A lot of students bring their own lunches to school.Their mothers might make them sandwiches or leftovers from last night?s dinner.But not me!I couldn?t wait for the school?s hot lunch.At the beginning of each month a calendar was handed out.On it was the hot lunch schedule for that month.__________.Chicken fingers,Mexican casserole(蒸锅).Every Friday they served pizza.With the lunches they sometimes had little potatoes we call tater tots. ____________.For only
$1.35,which is very cheap,you would get a tray(托盘)with differentfoods on it and a cup of milk.____________But don?t tell my mother.she didn?t know.Then you?d carry your food to your lunch table and sit down with your friends.Boys rarely sat with girls.We?d talk about sports and TV while we ate lunch.When we finished we usually played a game with a paper football until we got in trouble.
__________________For me it was the best part of my day!
A.I don?t know what I needed to do
B.In school.1unch was more than a time to eat C.I used to circle the days 1 was excited for
D.I don?t have to depend on(依赖)my parents
E.Many students don?t share my love F.I always got chocolate milk
G.I loved waiting in line and talking with my friends
EXAMS are over.
It's time for summer vacation!What do you want to do in the coming holiday?Teens school reporter Leng Jingze went to the Middle School Affiliated to Tianjin university.
Jia Xiaochen:
I want to learn how to cook from my parents this summer.
My parents always cook delicious food.I just love eating it._____.After all,parents can?t cook for you all the time.
I want to watch lots of DVDs this holiday.__________
Watching movies relaxes me.
I'd love to see Pirates of the Caribbean(《加勒比海盗》)and the Lord of Rings(《指环王》)series.
Shi Xilin:
My holiday plan is to go to see the Olympic Games.I want to see Liu Xiang win a gold.I also want to watch swimming and basketball matches.______________
A.I know how to do everything by myself
B.I want to go there by ship
C.The only problem is if I can get the tickets
D.There is nobody to help me就爱阅读www.92to.com网友整理上传,为您提供最全的知识大全,期待您的分享,转载请注明出处。
欢迎转载:
推荐:    七选五阅读填空分析
一 题型特点&&&
&& “七选五”阅读填空题属于阅读题型,充分体现了《高中英语新课程标准》对高中毕业生的“提高学生用英语获取信息、处理信息、分析问题和解决问题的能力”的目标要求。2011年《考试说明》中对于阅读理解的说明表述为:“(5)理解文章的基本结构……如果希望准确、深刻地理解一篇文章,必须对文章的结构有所了解,把握住全篇的文脉,即句与句、段与段之间的逻辑关系。”对该题型命题目的的表述为“主要考查考生对文章的整体内容和结构以及上下文逻辑意义的理解和掌握。”所以该题型要求考生从整体上把握文章的逻辑结构和内容上的联系,理解句子之间、段落之间的关系,对诸如连贯性、一致性等语段特征有较强的意识和熟练的把握,并具备运用语法知识分析理解长难句的能力。该题在传统阅读试题的基础上,有了更高的要求。不仅要有阅读速度,要对所读文章的主旨要义、具体信息要有所了解,尤其重要的是要掌握作者的写作意图、观点,区分出论点和论据,并且能够把握文章的写作结构和脉络层次,只有了解了这一切,才能比较准确地确定应该选择哪个选项。
二 命题特点
1. 选材特点:一般为250-300词左右的说明文或议论文。
2. 文章结构特点:
&(a)描述性结构(主要介绍事物、问题或倾向的特点,对人物的描述如传记,包括人身体特征、家庭背景、成长过程、个性爱好、成就贡献等内容进行描述,因此时间、地点往往是出题重点)
 (b)释义性结构(解释某一理论、学科、事物,主要用例子比喻类比阐述)
 (c)比较性结构(把两个人或事物功能、特点、优缺点进行对比)
 (d)原因性结构(这种结构主要分析事物的成因,客观的、主观的、直接的、间接的)
 (e)驳斥性结构(这种结构主要是先介绍一种观点,然后对其评论或驳斥,然后分析其优点缺点、危害性、最后阐明自己的观点)
3. 设空特点:空白处缺失的句子可分为标题类、主题句类、承上启下类、概括总结类、语篇扩展类。位置可能在段首、段中、段末,但不会是文章的第一句,一般情况下也不会是最后一句。
4. 选项特点:承上启下的为完整的句子,而不是单词或词组。主题句类和标题类的通常也为句子,但有时也可能是单词或短语。
三 解题思路
新题型七选五其实跟传统题型完形填空有相似之处,完形填空空出的是词,而七选五空出的是句子,但是他们的考察方式都是一样的,只要考生选择的答案能够使行文连贯,符合英文的语法以及习惯表达就行,因此,这两类题型在做题方法上有共通之处。根据试题的特点,在实际做题过程中,不妨采用“先看选项定位含义——再看正文仔细分析——最后把选项与正文对应确定答案”的模式,即“选项——正文——选项”的模式。
先通选项。跟完形填空不一样,七选五的答案选项较少,并且给出的都是句子,因此,我们可以通过句子的完整性或者句子后面的标点符号来判断该句在文章中的位置。另外,通过阅读选项,有可能找出跟其他选项表达完全不同意思的句子,这样的话我们就可以直接将该选项排除。然后边读边做,重点参照空前空后的句子。圈定线索词,然后从选项中寻找相关的特征词,以确定答案。做题时可以采用代入排除法。如果一题做不出或拿不准,可先放过,继续往下读,先做容易的能做出的题,直到读完整篇文章。至此,文章的要点和主旨、各个段落之间的逻辑关系应基本清楚了。
最后重新阅读相关词句,重点做刚才没做出的题或不确定的题,此时可将已选出的答案代入原文,利用排除法。同时检查核对已选出的答案,看文章从内容上是否语义连贯合理,语篇结构上是否通顺连贯、具有一致性、合乎逻辑,写作思路是否清晰明了,格式以及用语是否恰当贴切。如果所选的答案可以满足上述标准,则表明各个问题的答案基本正确。
四 具体应对策略
&& 1.寻找线索特征词
做题时很重要的一点是保持对一些线索词的敏感,最主要的线索特征词是空白前后的名词和动词,寻找答案时注意在选项中查找同义词、近义词、反义词或表示同一类事物的词语等。
其次是注意代词或定冠词。在做这类题目的时候,一定要注意句子中出现的人称代词或者指示代词,因为我们知道,代词是指代一个名词或者一个句子的,然后通过代词在句子中所做的成分我们可以推断出它指代的句子的类型,我们要做的就是从选项中找这类句型就可以了。
同时还要注意一些连词。如一些表示转折的连词,but,however,yet,though,nevertheless等,另外还有一些表示并列关系的连词如 and,also,as well
as,neither nor,either
only...but also,on one hand....on
the other hand 等。因为这些连词可以表现句子与句子之间的关系,通过不同的连词我们可以推知句子与句子之间不同的关系。
锁定线索特征词后,再根据意思的连贯性或逻辑性从选项中选取正确答案。
2. 根据空的位置
1)在段首:第一种可能是段落主题句。认真阅读后文内容,根据段落一致性原则,查找同义词或其他相关的词,推断出主题句。第二种可能是段落间的过渡句。这时要前瞻后望找启示,即阅读上一段结尾部分,通常正确答案与上一段结尾有机地衔接起来,并结合下一段内容,看所选的答案是否将两段内容连贯起来。
2)在段尾:通常是结论、概括性语句。做题时一是注意空白前的一句或两句,二是注意在选项中查找表示结果、结论、总结等的信号词,如therefore, as a result, thus, hence, in short, to
sum up, to conclude, in a word等词语。三是要注意与前文的逻辑关系,找到关键的线索词句,如表示转折,对比、并列或排比的关系。
还有可能这一空是引出下一段的内容。如果在选项中找不出与前文之间的关联,此时可考虑与下一段开头是否有一定的衔接。认真阅读下一段开头几句,看是否与选项的最后一句紧密连接起来。
如果第一段的段尾是空白,要认真阅读,看此处是细节还是主题。通常文章第一段要提出文章的主题,如果在段尾提出主题,会用一些信号词如转折词引出来,正确答案中应有这样的特征词。
3)在段中:确定是主题句还是展开句。尤其注意分析空前后的逻辑关系和行文逻辑及内容的连贯性,注意句间的衔接手段。将选项代入原文,如果前后内容连贯,符合逻辑,就能得出正确答案。
五 教学指导
在日常教学中,我们可以用这一题型来训练学生做此题的方法和步骤,让学生不断接触,熟悉这一题型的做题思路。但要真正突破提高解题能力,我们还要追本溯源,培养学生对文体结构,语段逻辑关系,信息词的认定等技能。所以,单纯以练此题型为主的形式,不能从真正意义上培养解题能力。在平时阅读文章时,我们要不断渗透总结文章结构,提炼主题句,总结段意,分析英语文章的写作特点,体会作者写作思路,注意关联词,分析句间的行文逻辑。这些都有助于培养学生对语言、对文章层次、段落结构的理解,才能真正增强此题型的应对能力。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语阅读理解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信