Thank you verymuch是什么意思 much for coming to meet me

Quick Links:
Account Log In:
Username ():
Password ():
What People Are Saying
What People Are Saying
The staff and volunteers at the Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour work hard to provide players and parents with a positive experience before, during and after each event.
Here's a sampling of some of the great feedback from junior players, parents and affiliated organizations received about Canada's only national junior program run exclusively by &PGA &of Canada Professionals!
Awesome event and look forward to next year - both for this event and in general.
We had a wonderful time in Orlando... it was a great experience for Felix.
First of all, thank you for all of those of you at Maple Leaf for putting on these type of events as well as the entire summer tournament listing. Noah has enjoyed it immensely since he started playing in the events. I have been with him at all the events in summer and they are run as a first-class event. My thanks to Garth and Ed for running great tournaments here in Manitoba.
Thanks for another great MJT event!!! &First class all the way.&
Heather had a wonderful time.& It was wonderful for them to travel as a team and have Jeff MacDonald there.& I hope NS keeps going like this in the future.& Thank you MJT!
Thanks again for a great year from the MJT staff, I will come back stronger physically next.&
Good day Trent, this year&s event was a good time and thanks for having us.
Firstly, thank you very much for a great event! &Up to date, it is the best, high calibre event I have ever played in! &I was very impressed with the event, and the hard work you and the other workers put into this event for it to be a memorable experience!
Thanks Trent - this was our first experience with the National Championship and we really enjoyed it.&
&Just a quick thank you and congratulations to your team for organizing an amazing tournament in Florida! &I used to organize numerous large scale annual events, including a golf tournament, so I know the level of detail required to pull of an event like this. &If there were bumps in the road (which there usually are!!), you didn&t notice. &We were so pleased with the level of communication with the families, polished and smooth running weekend agenda and the incredible corporate sponsorship. &We are so pleased that we joined the MJT this year and look forward to participating again in 2018. &
Sorry for the slow response and thanks so much for putting on such a great tourmanent.& ..
Keep doing what you&re doing. Last 2 years have been an absolute blast!
Ashley had a wonderful weekend with memories to last a lifetime.. meeting Lydia Ko, getting her picture taken with her and practicing next to her she couldn&t stop talking about.. she wore the hat Lydia autographed after round 1 on the final day when she shot her best score ever&.
..but just a quick thank you and congratulations to your team for organizing an amazing tournament in Florida! I used to organize numerous large scale annual events, including a golf tournament, so I know the level of detail required to pull of an event like this. If there were bumps in the road (which there usually are!!), you didn&t notice. We were so pleased with the level of communication with the families, polished and smooth running weekend agenda and the incredible corporate sponsorship. We are so pleased that we joined the MJT this year and look forward to participating again in 2018.
Amazing people!!! Thanks for doing what you do!!
So thankful for this group of people
Zachary had a tremendous time in Florida.
Thank you for all the work and effort that went into the Florida event. It was really a great turn out and experience and I am really pleased for Brandon that he had that opportunity. More fond memories of the MJT tour for us:) That was a very nice presentation today at the MJT tent. I love the speakers you get for these. Very inspirational and fitting for these players to hear and timely...just before competition. Thank you again for the Dylan Reichelt Award and BC Order of Merit. What an absolute privilege to receive and be a part of the MJT tour. Hope to see you at this event in the next few days. Would love to say hello again.
Good Evening Trent, how are you doing? I&ve been busy with all the school works I missed recently and had no time to talk to you and thank you for hosting such a great tournament. I had a lot of fun while I was down there. I have already told you multiple times already, but I going down to Chicago to visit NIU soon. Once again, thank you for all the support and for hosting this great tournament.&
Thanks Trent really looking forward to this trip. Can't say enough for what you folks do for these kids on this tour.& MF/NS
Hello Ms. Dodd, I am beyond thrilled with this award. &I just finished golf practice when I received your email. Thank you so much for this honour. &I can&t tell you how much this means to me. &NS/ON
It is a great honour to receive this scholarship. The MJT does so much for junior golf across the country and in our province, I'm so glad I can be a part of it. Many great golfers&have received this scholarship and it's incredible just to be associated with them. Thanks for everything you do! JK/SK
The MJT runs the best tournaments in Canada. Also, everyone who plays MJT are fantastic to play with. RL/BC
Hey Trent, I just got home yesterday from the Australia trip with the MJT and wanted to thank you and the MJT for giving me such an amazing opportunity. I was able to make new friends, play golf in a different country, and explore a completely different and beautiful landscape. It was a trip I will not soon forget and would not have been possible without you or the MJT. Huge thanks. RD/ON
I choose to play the MJT because of the fantastic staff and competitors that help make each tournament special.& RL/BC&
Dear Jeff,&I wanted to thank you on behalf of my husband and I for making R's experience in Australia such a memorable one.&&&Thank you for your being an excellent parental figure for these young adults and for your commitment to youth in golf. The game has been a tremendously important part of both of our sons lives and teaches them so many valuable skills that they will carry thank you for your part in this. TO/ON
Hi Dave, I wanted to thank you and everyone that helped out at all the MJT events this year&..I know a lot of work goes into organizing such events and everyone was always encouraging and supportive and as parents we really appreciated it. TI/ON
MJT provides me with a lot of opportunities both scholastically and in golf.& I&ve made some great friends. KL/BC
Hi Dave, it&s always a pleasure to be involved in such a great event like the MJT. You and Trent do a fantastic job for all of the players, which is why Freedom 55 is proud to sponsor you guys! Look forward to next year.& SB/Freedom 55 Financial
It's just awesome that the MJT tour does this!! Thank you very much for all you people do!! &MF/SK
We very much appreciate the Maple Leaf Junior Tour and all the things you do to develop young players, the tour was definitely a catapult for Joey at a critical stage in his Junior Golf Career. MH/ON
It was a very well-run event with very nice people.& CG/AB
I choose to play the MJT because it&s always so much fun and they have such amazing sponsors.& The volunteers are so amazing as well.& It is also great exposure for college.& AC/ON
MJT always has the great motivation to my game.& Great prizes, very organized tournaments and kind and supportive operators.& EB/ON
Ryan is very proud to be junior member of MJT, he played lots MJT tournaments before, and this IMG qualified spot was also from MJT, thanks for all the support to junior golfers&&. JR/BC
I chose to play MJT because I feel that this organization helps young golfers such as myself to learn to play under pressure&&.& BZ/BC
I would like you to know that this was a great experience golfing here. &Everybody was very nice and friendly...course employees and all MJT workers/volunteers&&&& SM/MB
Thanks for a great 3 days at Mackenzie Meadows. Both Georgia and Quincy had a great tournament&&&&...&CB/AB
He is really enjoying playing on the tour and being treated so well. &You folks do an amazing job making all the players feel like pro's!.................... DS/SK
Thank you so very much for all your hard work and time organizing this clinic with Adam Hadwin for us junior golfers.& It was so cool to meet Adam Hadwin, and I am very grateful for the opportunity to be one of the juniors to come out to this clinic. I liked that it was a small group of us junior golfers because then we got the chance to ask questions, and be able to hear all the great advice that Adam was giving us about how to pursue our goals and stay passionate about what we& believe in. I really like that he was so nice&and patient to take the time to sign autographs and have us take photos with him!! Everything he said about working hard and practising with focus and purpose was such good advice and I really remembered that and I hope to be able to put that thinking into my own golf practise.&Thank you very, very much again Chris, the MJT team....and Adam Hadwin! It was such an honour to meet him&&&&&. NS/BC
Thanks again for another great season of golf. MJT is the best run tour we play on&&&&&.. MC/BC
I learned a lot this weekend! It was a great experience getting to meet someone with so much knowledge of the game. I learned a lot about the mental attributes of golf, alongside the training involved. The MJT has provided me with many learning opportunities and experiences this year, including this awesome clinic&&&&&&&& ZH/BC
MJT is always organized and lots of fun&&&&&&& JR/BC
Hey Trent.& I just wanted to say thanks for making it such an amazing trip and experience for all of us. I know it takes a crazy amount of time creating and organizing an event like this. I really enjoyed the team format of the event because it is something that we don&t get to play very often and we can rarely represent our country. We also really appreciated you driving us around, taking care of our meals, taking us out for late night burgers and giving us the freedom to do what we wanted around the resort. Again you made this a really great experience for all of us and it&s a week that I&ll never forget! Thanks a million! &&&&&&&&&.BR/ON
B had such a wonderful time in Finland playing for Canada. The shirts and jacket are now some of his favourites, and as soon as he saw the bag he said &This bag is sick!& &High praise indeed. &The boys looked great. &Thank you to TuGo for sponsoring them. &These events couldn&t happen without significant sponsorship and we all appreciate it immensely&&&&&... RL/ON
Thanks for inviting me to the Adam Hadwin clinic! I had a great time and learned a lot from Adam. The clinic was super-fun and I hope that MJT will do this again&&&&& BZ/BC
Thought the Adam Hadwin Clinic was absolutely awesome.& The size of the group was perfect and really made the event first class.&It's pretty amazing to hear first hand from someone at that level. &Many of his thoughts I think are echoed to the kids from coaches and parents time to time but to hear it from a pro such as Adam really drives it home.& Again great job can really only say positive things about the event.& Hopefully you will do more of them and we can attend more of them&&&&&& CA/BC
their events are very well run, and the people associated with MJT are great! & MJT was there when M started out in golf and has been a huge factor in M receiving a golf scholarship and playing golf at the collegiate level. &We think it is great that you have added a collegiate level and M hopes to play in a few tournaments next year when he is home for the summer. &We met a lot of great kids and families through MJT and look forward to reading about their success in the future with MJT. &Thank you again&&&&&&. KT/BC
I wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me over the years. Like I have said before, I would not have had the opportunity to play collegiate golf in Tennessee if it wasn't for your guidance and expertise. Without you and the MJT tour, I would not have the proper mindset for competitive golf. I learned how to deal with pressure and I have been able to apply that to the collegiate level successfully. The experiences that had with the MJT tour are truly unforgettable and I hope that it continues to breed excellent golfers and really expand the junior golf program globally. &&&&&.. DW/AB
Thanks for all the great work you are doing running the MJT and supporting our kids and their love for golf!.................. SK/AB
MJT always puts on fantastic tournaments and are always at great courses&&& JJ/BC
Thank you for all the hard work you guys put in to make the tour so successful.& You guys are the best!!& &&&&.TR/ON
The kids and I got a bit emotional saying goodbye to you all. We all had a week that we will never forget. Thank you and all of your staff for everything that you have did for us and I look forward to staying in touch and hopefully seeing you twice next year&&&&&.& LG/AB
I can&t say enough how much we appreciate your work with the MJT; we go out of our way to support your events over others.& Your support of S on and off the golf course does not go unnoticed and it is because of this that she has become the player she is today&&&&&&.& CN/AB
Thanks for another great year again, you and your team do a great job with the tournaments they are run top-notch&&&&&... BS/AB
We truly appreciate the MJT and all of you that help run the tournaments and organization&&&&...& JP/AB
My experience at the Nordic Junior Team Matches was unreal. The golf courses we played, and facilities we has access to, surpassed my expectations. All the activities we did off the course were a great time to bond and get to know the other teams. Acting as tourists on the last day put a nice ending to what was definitely a trip of a lifetime.& Thanks again Trent for all you did to make this trip happen&&&&&.& CH/AB
I choose to play MJT because it&s the best tour in Canada&&&.& JB/BC
Brady has played with MJT for several years now.& He has always enjoyed playing golf with this organization. ...EB, AB
Thanks, Trent.& We will let you know our decision within the next few days. PS &You have a great MJT team running the events in Ontario! Take care. J, ON
I just wanted to apologize for Charlie missing the Awards Ceremony for his age group in Red Deer on the weekend. We were visiting with family there and had a dinner to attend. When Charlie heard that he had won an award, he felt especially badly about missing. Thanks for another great tournament,... KB, SK
Dave - It was great meeting you this weekend! You and your staff did an awesome job running the event, I only heard good comments from parents and spectators. I&m hopeful Craigowan can host another event next season. Again, it was great meeting you, and all the best for the remainder of the season! Cheers, Tim B, PGA, Director of Golf Operations, Craigowan GC
We were at the River Bend Event in Red Deer this weekend.& It was my daughters first MJT event and she really enjoyed her experience.& The event was extremely well run and organized.& I was wondering if I could be given Trent's contact information as I have some questions for him about jr. golf in general and he had mentioned contacting him. &Thanks.... (AB)
Thks for all the years that Dennis played on your tour... DW, ON
I just wanted to reach out and say thanks to the team at MJT Alberta for this last weekend and really for the two events my son has played in so far this year.& I don&t have Trent&s contact information or I would have reached out to him directly, I&m hoping someone can forward on my behalf or at least pass on my thanks... &(AB)
My son, Matt, is late to the game as he&s 14 turning 15 in July and is only in his second year playing with regularity and his first season really playing any competitive golf (other than a couple of one day events last year) & he nonetheless wants to compete.& Both events he&s attended have proven challenging on day one but he&s settled in on day two and played much better.& I think he&s managed to settle in because even though he&s clearly a high handicapper in his age bracket, he doesn&t feel like he is unwelcome even when the guys around him are shooting rounds in the 70&s compared to his 112 on day 1 (ouch) followed by a 94 on day two.& I think that sense of making things competitive but not unwelcoming is very important when a kid is late to the game but has the interest &it&s good for the player and I think it&s good for the game. I appreciate what you&re doing for the kids, I personally love the game and I think it&s great if we can keep attracting players that want to compete. &RP, AB
On another note, I have to say that we have loved being part of the MJT Tour this season.&& Both of my other children have played in tournaments at Hidden Lake and Rebel Creek.& We are registered at Osprey Valley and will undoubtedly enter more.&& The tournaments are incredibly well run, the courses are great and the prizes are a bonus that the kids love.& We also as parents love the messaging around the respect of the game and the spirit of courteous competition.&& It has been a very nice experience.& Many of my children&s teammates and friends have been playing the tour and the response has been unanimously positive.... JW (ON)
This is our first year at this. &Jeff does a fantastic job, he is so good with the kids... BM, SK
Hello, .. Nicole participated in the event this weekend at Rebel Creek and had the low score for 12 year old girls. ..there were 8 girls form her team there - they had an amazing experience and Nicole said this was her favourite tournament thus far! Looking forward to many more. ...KG, ON
It&s great to partner with such a first class organization. Jeff Speiran, Maui Jim Canada
Thank you for the prompt replies and excellent service. Very refreshing. You will definitely see Noah out on tour in the future....DC, ON
Thanks Elaine, I sent the e-mail to Jade and she is going to forward it to all the parents that brought the kids out for the great event.& Still getting great feedback!! Cheers, Scott Blankley, General Manager, Chilliwack Ford.
MJT do a great job putting on these events and they are a real class act organization.& ZF, NS
Thank you for a great weekend in Lethbridge.& Both J and R enjoyed their first experience with the MJT.& SS, AB
The MJT is a great experience for future collegiate tournaments as I will be playing with the U of M Bisons in September.& MN, MB
Unfortunately, Keenan can't play the Spring Invitational because he will still be Stateside at school& I can say however that he is loving Maryville U. which of course came through MJT's Recruit Yourself Program&..Again, thanks to yourself and everyone at MJT. J.F, BC
I find the MJT is always well organized.& JB, AB
Hey Trent, Just want to say a huge thank you to you and all the staff at the Maple Leaf Junior tour for everything you guys have done for me over the years. From providing a competitive environment to grow as a player and a person, to giving me access to a recruiting program that has allowed me to go to a school that has taken my game to the next level. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I was going to be getting a set of Miura irons. It&s going to be a great opportunity to play some amazing equipment. Thanks again for everything that the Maple Leaf Junior Tour has done for me&.. J.W., SK.
I just read about the new Collegiate division with MJT.& That is such a great addition to the MJT tour. I'm very excited for these junior golfers to be able to continue their passion and compete while in university or just out of high school.& So many of them still love the competition but didn't have the chance to continue on as adults&Great decision for MJT!!!& I'm thrilled that the program offers this for young adults!& So awesome!.... M.C., BC
I would like to thank the MJT staff for putting on such a well run event.& JW, ON
Dear MJT, Just wanted to update you on where I am currently playing golf while pursuing my education. I am a freshman at Drury University in Springfield, Missouri playing NCAA Division II golf. I was fortunate to have received both Academic and Athletic scholarships to assist with my education. I wouldn't have been able to achieve these goals without the quality of events, organization and competition that the MJT provided me with. I understand that the MJT will be conducting tournaments for college aged players in 2017. I am hoping I can fit some dates into my golf and summer work schedule&.. R.R., AB.
&Brett is very much looking forward to the season and we are planning on making all SK events that don&t conflict with spring hockey&&as well as some Alberta ones.& He&s also convinced some of his Saskatoon &friends to come and join MJT this year which speaks to his positive experience last year as an MJT rookie.& Thanks for all your work and see you on the course! &.C.L., SK.
I choose to play MJT because I really enjoy how they treat me as a player.& ES, MB
Thank you for your quick reply. &Vanessa had a great 2016 season, and looking forward to another great 2017 season. &We found MJT late season of 2016 and like the organization very much. &We will register Vanessa more MJT tournaments this season&.&Thank you kindly. T.L., ON.
I would like to sincerely thank you for the pamphlet you mailed to me. Every day I miss my boy who is in South Carolina doing what he loves to do, so, when I went to my mailbox and opened this pamphlet with his picture on it, it truly made my day.&My summer will absolutely not be the same this year, Marc turns 19 in June. We will both miss all the good friends we met travelling with the MJT, and wish the new young recruits all the best.&Thank you to an amazing group of people at MJT.&&..B.S, SK.
To Murray, I appreciate you taking the time to write me a reference letter. This recommendation letter is going to go a long way to help me with my golf journey in Hawaii. I am humbled to have you write such a thoughtful letter as it will definitely make a difference in my scholarship applications. Lastly, it is awesome to have such a strong team behind me helping me reach my goal of becoming a professional golfer and with your help we can make this possible. I will be sure to keep you updated with how my journey is going in Hawaii! Sincerely, E.M., BC.
Neil, Murray, Elaine, and Trent, I wanted to thank you for everything you've done on the MJT.& The tour has provided me with great competition, and fun times.& Every time I played, it was great to feel welcomed, and I learned a lot about sportsmanship as well.& It was also a great experience to represent MJT in Junior Worlds, and compete in the national championship twice.& You and all the staff are great! I plan to play in a few events this season.& Hope to see everyone at the season opener. S.L., WA
Dear MJT, Thank you for your continued support over the years. &I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow on your tour. &Happy Holidays, K.K., BC
Dear MJT, I would like to thank everyone at MJT for another incredible year. &From the positive staff to the very well organized events. &MJT has never failed to put a smile on my face and help me learn more about sportsmanship, positivity and myself than I ever could have. &I wish everyone a very Happy Holiday (as you deserve it), and a wonderful New Year! Thank you, C.K., BC
&& I just wanted to email you about my current status with golf. I am currently playing golf at ACU...... I received an offer from them due to large part of my results in the 2015 summer on the MJT tour. &I can't thank the MJT tour enough for all the opportunities they gave me succeed and progress through my time in junior golf. Thank you, MJ (AB)
Thanks very much for putting on excellent tournaments! We will see you next year on the course. C.M., AB
Thank you so much for providing the sponsor review & as always it is greatly appreciated.& I also took a look at the testimonials & wow!& What wonderful feedback and a testament to the great work that you do. &Kind regards,?Cathy Greer, Odlum Brown
Hi Trent, We would like to thank you, and all the sponsors involved, for making the MJT what it is!& Our son has enjoyed every moment over the years, playing, making new friends, and having opportunities like this. &.Regards, DK
Thank you so much for offering me the Dylan Reichelt Memorial Award.& I am very excited to receive such a special award!& I have competed in several MJT tournaments this year and found them to be challenging and rewarding each and every time&. B.C.
..I just want to send you a personal thank you for B. receiving the Dylan Reichelt Memorial Award.& He was more than thrilled to have the honour of this award.& We really enjoyed the MJT events this year.& It was his biggest year so far in competitions and he's truly grown through this golf program. &It&s so great to see that the kids can be recognized for all their hard work and efforts throughout the season.& These kids are so fortunate to be part of the MJT organization.& Each and every event has been so well organized.& Your staff are amazing!& It's what truly makes these events worthwhile.& So, thank you again for all your work in making it happen for the kids all season!& I'm so glad he's a part of it!& & M.C., BC
MJT - Thank you so very much. &I cannot express enough how much we appreciate this scholarship. The MJT tour has created some wonderful memories for Marc, therefore this scholarship money is truly meaningful. &&M.S., SK
&. We&re happy to be involved with a first class organization like yours. We&ve been involved with golf around the planet and at all levels, but we really enjoy our partnerships with the Juniors. Looking forward to continued success in 2017 and growing our strong partnership. &
Mahalo, Jeff, Maui Jim/Zeal Optics
With the help of Trent Matson from the MJT and Jen from RY2C, I
would've never had the exposure I had &As such, I will be
attending Wayland Baptist University to play golf and study Sports
Management. Thanks Trent and Jen!& D.H., BC
Louis and Trent - We just wanted to send our sincere thank you.& Meghan and Heather had an amazing trip to Australia. They made so many new friends from all over the world.&Thank you to Louis for being an awesome coach.& They learned a lot from you.& &.& Thank you to Maple Leaf Junior Tour and Tugo for making this adventure possible. & such an amazing tournament. We really cannot express how grateful we are! A.&M.M., ATL
Dave and Trent - Just wanted to thank you for the opportunity Dylan got to represent MJT and Canada at the JNG event in Australia.& Louis, thank you for looking after our son like he was one of your own. Dylan said you were awesome and he always felt safe.& And thank you to all the sponsors for making this event possible for our kids. C.H., ON
Thanks for everything you and MJT does.& It truly is the Road to College Golf in Canada.&K.J. SK
I have enjoyed playing MJT this year, and I'm looking forward to the future years of MJT golf. N.C. ON
Jeff - I just want to thank you so much for the work you and the interest you have shown in our family. D.N., MB
I would like to add that her experience with MJT this season was very positive and we found the events to be very competitive, we'll run and first class in every respect. &R.B., ON
Thanks for all the things MJT does to support the players.& K.N., BC
I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for the MJT tour this past weekend in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I enjoyed the tournament and the venue and met a lot of great people there. I hope Tugo continue to support the MJT and junior golf in Canada as this is the best sport to play. Hope to see you next year. S.S., AB
Thanks so much for wonderful compliments and opportunity to be part of such a great event! The gang at Hunters Pointe are amazing and great community people so was a pleasure to head there and meet you, feed the kids and see some of my friends! Wow!& Looking forward to next year! D.Z., Boston Pizza ON
Dave - thanks so much for an outstanding event! The kids loved the team format as did we as coaches!
You and your staff are first class all the way and your center at Whistle Bear continues to be the best development center model in Ontario in mine and Ryan's opinion.&J.P., ON
Vince - just wanted to reach out to you and thank you and all of the people associated with MJT for giving Taylor an &experience of a life time&. Taylor particularly mentioned how much attention you paid to all your team ensuring they had what they needed while playing or not. Your efforts certainly did not go unnoticed. Thank you so much. K.C., BC
I am extremely happy to accept this invitation to the MJT National Championship this year! &C.D. ON
Thanks for everything over the past couple years.& I really enjoyed my junior golf. The atmosphere and the coordinators were just outstanding, and I'll forever remember the events and the people I've met along the way. J.M. AB
I will be travelling with team Canada to Australia. I would like to thank you for the bags, uniforms, and all that you sent us. I am so excited. It is going to be an amazing experience and an unbelievable tournament. I couldn&t thank you enough for your support and your sponsorship. D.H., ON&&
I wish to thank you for your generous support and donation towards junior golf in Australia. &I am extremely excited at the opportunity that has been provided to me, due in great part to Tugo&s donations towards our golf bags, uniforms, and tournament fees. & Without the support of companies like yours, this opportunity would never have been afforded to me. &It really is a chance of a lifetime, and I will always be grateful for the opportunity. J.P. AB
Thanks for everything you do to make this opportunity available to these kids.&N.A., MB
Thank you for your time and organization of this great event. T.K. SK
I would like to thank Muira Golf for sponsoring the 2016 MJT International Players Championship at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.& I would also like to thank Muira Golf for supporting Junior Golf and for all the generous prizes that were presented at the tournament. I placed 4th in the Bantam Age group and won a lovely Muira Golf bag which I will be proud to use. Once again, thanks for all your generous support. L.Q., AB
You're the best Trent. Thank you very much for an amazingly run season of tournaments! Abi was new to MJT this year and we have loved how well organized and fun every tournament was.& You are a true inspiration to these kids and as parents we appreciate that.& Every day is not easy and mentors like you DO make the kids want to come back after a round that wasn't their best. T.H., AB
Thank you for the excellent prize.& I really appreciate it!& D.D., (Richard Dou)
I competed this month in the MJT Jasper golf tournament that was sponsored by Muira Golf.& I want to say thank you for sponsoring such a great event. I was very fortunate to finish in second place in the Bantam boys group.& With that finish I won a set of Muira Wedges.& They look and feel awesome. Thank you again for helping to make this tournament possible.& I know I am very lucky to be able to compete in such a great event.& R.H., (Ryan Hodgins)
Thank you MJT on behalf of the Schmidt family.& It has been an amazing year and the all the hard work of your staff definitely did not go unnoticed.& I would like to congratulate you on a great year here in Saskatchewan.& My daughter was always excited to compete in every event.& Looking forward to next year.&J.S., SK
Elaine & (Re: Go Golf! Junior clinic) If the goal was to encourage kids to try golf then mission accomplished.& My son asked as we were walking to the car when he would be able to play in a tournament.& Thanks for the positive reinforcement. S.L., BC
Trent - On behalf of JNJG, and from me personally, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you and everyone at the MJT for all the work that went into making our trip to Canada a successful one. I know just how hard it is to run a tournament and to keep everyone happy, and the lengths that all the MJT staff went to, especially you, made us feel very welcome. The course and facility was out of this world.&D.H., Australia
On behalf of the four of us we would like to thank you and the staff of the MJT for all you did to make our time in Canada unforgettable and giving us the opportunity to play golf in another country. Having the ability to meet new people on a totally new golf course is probably one the best experiences of our lives. We also wanted to thank you for the MJT Hats that will symbolise our time in Canada and ensure that the experience is kept for life. S., G., H., J., Australia
We as a family enjoy the MJT events. &NeIl and his crew do a wonderful job for the MJT during the events and we appreciate his devotion to Junior Golf.& Josef wants to play more MJT events this year and we are trying to encourage more of his friends to play in the MJT as well.& C.K., WA
This is a well run event and your advisors should have a great time.& R.A., Freedom 55 Financial ON
I'm thrilled to represent MJT Team BC in this great tournament.& Thank you very much for this great opportunity and I look forward to playing on the team.& T.L., BC
Trent - Thanks for all the work you've done running the tour and what you've done for me individually. G.N., AB
Thank you for all that MJT has done for me. C.M., AB
I have been a supporter of the MJT since my days in junior golf and my trip to Arizona!&B.A., ATL
Enjoyed the tourney. M.D., ON
Conor loves the Maple Leaf Junior Tour and the game of golf.& M.C., ATL
The MJT has been a great experience for him! D.H., SK
Elaine - just wanted to let you know that yesterday was outstanding. It was great to meet the team and I have to say, the kids were fantastic. G.W., Ford of Canada
On behalf of my family, I would like to thank you for accepting us to visit and play the junior tournament.& It was a great experience and they made some friends who they might meet again in future. L.M., UK
Hi Trent!& I can't thank you enough for all the help! It's great to have such a helpful contact in Canada! M.L., Davenport University
Thanks for organizing such a great event in Nanton on the weekend.& My boys had a great time and learned a ton about playing in a competitive golf tournament.& C.L., AB
Neil - Thanks for all that you and the others supporting the MJT tour do on behalf of the kids. & Without your energy, enthusiasm and ongoing efforts, this entire opportunity and experience wouldn&t be possible.& J.R., BC
Thanks for everything. The course was really fun and your crew did a good job running the tourney.& R.L., ON
Thank you for all you do, we have been enjoying the tour so far this season. T.H., AB
I encourage every junior golfer to join the Maple Leaf Junior Tour. You guys run nothing but professional events!&C.P., SK
Thank-you very much for another terrific event. D.B., BC
It&s awesome what you guys are doing.& M.P., BC
We had a great time last year. &I'm sure it will be amazing again! & Thanks so much.& K.B., BC
I just wanted to send you an email thanking you for another great tournament this weekend!& It is really fun playing at such prestigious golf courses and having them run so well.& C.A., AB
Trent - Your enthusiasm and warm smile was a welcome sight on such a dreary day! C.B., AB
Thank you so much. We had a great time at the first tournament this weekend.& J.H., BC
Trent - Just to let you know, Marco was accepted into the sports programme.& Thanks for all your help. M.T., MB
Avery has done very well with her golf and a lot can be attributed to the great events that you folks put on.& We are all grateful.& T.S., BC
Trent - we wanted to share with you that Jeremie has recently signed with Valley City State University in North Dakota.& He was offered a golf scholarship and some great academic scholarships.& J.P., AB
Elaine - I really enjoy working with everyone. It's an awesome environment and Tour to be a part of. S.K., BC
We had a wonderful time at the event at Morgan Creek this past weekend, and it was an excellent introduction into the world of competitive golf with our son. &He really enjoyed golfing with the other players, and as parents we were very impressed with the exceptional organization of the event. The organizing team was fantastic with the players, and with the parents! &F.M., BC
Elaine - It's been both a pleasure and an honour to work with you and the MJT.& J.H., ON
Great event, Trent.& Thanks for hosting us.& It's a long way but worth the drive.& R.C., BC
Elaine - In addition to the junior development program, you are also the parent development program :) We are all really looking forward to the next event!!& S.T., BC
Elaine & Murray, Thanks again for all the help getting the kids in the event. We had a great weekend. First class event again this week.&L.W., AB
Dear Trent, With regards to my future, I have committed to High Point University in High Point, NC. &I&would like to thank you for your involvement with the MJT and all of the&tournaments you have helped to organize. Without your hard work I don't think I would be able to attend university on a golf scholarship. Thanks again, B.M., AB
Trent- When you left our table that day, Berk turned to his mom and said, &if it wasn&t for Trent I wouldn&t& be going to the US to play golf&.& I wanted to pass that along to you.& You have an awesome talent to connect with the kids, and to a parent that&s priceless.& Thank you. D.M., AB
Trent, &We are at a FCWT event this week in Phoenix. Thanks in large part to you and your effort, Ronnie has the confidence to play with the 19 year olds and feels like he has as much right to be here as anyone. MJT is a great program that challenges kids to be their best and have fun regardless of where they finish. L.P., AB
Trent - I want to thank you for your guidance and encouragement when I was starting down the coll it was a great help to get me started! Over the past year, I was in contact with many colleges and received really positive feedback all along the way. My hard work and energy paid off when, last fall, I received a number of great offers from US and Canadian schools. After weighing the quality of the academics, athletics and costs, I have chosen to play for the UBC Thunderbirds in S I am really excited! C.E., AB
Dear Neil, Thank you for all your support in my golf development. V.L., BC
I'm a former member of the MJT and owe a lot of my golf success to the tour. I won an MJT event in Calgary and had some high finishes in other through my junior membership with MJT. I developed a nice relationship with Trent Mason who helped me in the latter part of my junior career.&I just recently graduated from Texas A&M University-Commerce where I played&for their NCAA Division II Men's Golf Team. J.M., AB
Thank you MJT and RY2C - Berk recently committed to Doane University in Nebraska for the upcoming Fall semester. We had approximately 60 schools express interest in Berkeley attending their school as a result of the easy to use RY2C program.& Before we ventured down the RY2C road I&d heard of probably 30 US schools.& UCLA, Duke, UNC, Michigan, Stanford, basically the same schools we could all name.& There&s no way we&d have ever come across Doane in Crete, Nebraska by ourselves.& I honestly don&t know how a parent would even begin to look for a school without RY2C.& Hats off to you Jenn! &We had interest from a lot of NAIA schools, as well from NCAA Div 2 and Div 3.& Doane is a NAIA school that we felt was the best fit for Berk. It was his #1 pick of the offers received and we went down to visit in late January.& That closed the deal for all parties concerned. Without Berkeley&s involvement in the MJT program and the continued support of Trent and his staff this opportunity would never have presented itself and Berk may have missed the opportunity of a lifetime. I can&t say enough good things MJT and RY2C,& thank you so much! &- &D.M. and B.M. - AB
The MJT has been a big part of my golfing career as they have helped me so much along the way. Their tournaments are really well&run and it's great to be able to play in lots of competitive events near home.& Each tournament has such a great environment and they're always tons of fun. Regards, C.R., NB
Just wanted to thank you guys and the rest of the staff and volunteers again for making this year such a great year for both myself and all the other kids involved in the MJT tour this season. I have never played on such a well run and organized tour. Thanks again and I hope to see you next year! D.I. - ON
I am just writing this email to thank you for organizing and running such a spectacular event with the MJT National Championship. I had a lot of fun down in Florida, and also learned a lot from all the different speakers that talked to us in the opening banquet. Overall it was just an unbelievable experience and I hope that the event continues and hopefully I will be able to take part in it again!& Thanks again....... C.D.- ON
Trent-I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to meet with me this past weekend at Reunion Resort. It was a phenomenal event and I was very impressed with both the level of play and the friendliness of the entire staff. C.H.-Coach, Johnson & Wales University, North Miami
Although I didn't get the joy of attending the National Championship in Florida this year, D and M both said it was another great weekend.& M's big into basketball as well, so that was a treat to go with other golfers to watch an NBA game.& And the icing on the cake was getting to meet Retief...& So thank you for putting on another great weekend for these junior golfers.&D, K & M. T., BC
I wanted to thank you and all the MJT gang for all you do for junior golf.... Sam loves golf and loves competing at your events. Thanks again. G.R. & ATL
We would just like to say thank you again for organizing an awesome tournament!!& We are very grateful to have been invited and able to make the trip.& It was just a great experience for us.&&Colby met Annika, Lydia & Retief!!& That was the cherry on top!! &Thanks again!! ... M. F., SK
This was the best tournament we have ever played that we&ve spent money to travel to. The atmosphere was really good. It was fun to meet people from other provinces. It was well organized. Everything was well thought out. People have asked me about it and I have nothing but great things to tell them& &..KK, PGA of BC
I would like to thank you for the cheque and team shirt I received in this event. I am very grateful and appreciative to have taken part in this event and representing MJT Ontario this past weekend at Hunters Pointe.&C.C. - Ontario
Thank you so much for helping to make the ITC last week such an enjoyable event for all the competitors. I can't thank you enough for providing us with shirts to compete in as well as donating $250.00 to us. It was such a well run event and I'm extremely grateful that you were a part of it. I'm looking forward to future MJT international events, thanks to the wonderful standards and amazing play that happened at Hunters Pointe. Again, I appreciate everything you did. ......R.K. - Manitoba
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your sponsorship towards my entry fee into this tournament, and providing me with the MJT golf shirts.& I had an amazing time at this tournament, I have golfed throughout Albert and Saskatchewan this summer on the MJT tour, but this is the first time I have ever qualified for a tournament of this caliber...... A.M. - Alberta
Dave - What a great job you guys did last weekend at the International Team Challenge at Hunters Pointe Golf Club. I really enjoyed the event and everyone else that I talked to also loved it. A lot of time and preparation goes into making those events run seamlessly, and I appreciate your hard work along with the other MJT staff....... T.T. - Ontario
.... enjoyed playing in your team event at Hunter&s Pointe and is looking forward to playing at Reunion as he has played there in the past...... S.A. - Alberta
Jeff - This was a trip of a lifetime. It was made all the better knowing that you were there to help and support her and the team.& She made a lot of new friends while she was there, hopefully she will keep in touch with some of them.& Thank you again. We know it took quite a bit of time out of your own life to go with the kids and it is greatly appreciated...... J.R. - Saskatchewan
Thank you very much for sponsoring the MJT&s international team challenge and providing financial support for my teammates and me. I had the chance to meet kids from different provinces, the United States, and to play a very nice golf course. It was also very cool to be a part of the inaugural event of something that will hopefully continue for years to come..... C.D. - Ontario
I would like to send out my greatest thanks for your sponsorship for this event, along with the $250.00 in funding and the team golf shirts. It is great to have the sponsorship for the event and represent the MJT at an event like this. Thank you very much again for your funding and the team shirts...... S.L. - Ontario
Hey Trent - Recruit Yourself to College helped make my dream of playing college golf a reality. I'm so glad that I have had the chance to meet the people I've met, seen the things I have seen, and been able to compete the whole time. RY2C has allowed me to have the experience of a lifetime.... J.W. - Alberta
Tracy -&Thanks so much for this. I know Brynn is very appreciative and so are we! Proud parent day too!...... J.T. & Manitoba
Tracy - I'm thrilled to be a recipient of an MJT scholarship! Everything is greatly appreciated when it comes to funds for schooling. Thank you very much again for everything...... D.S. - Ontario
Tracy - Thank you very much for the email and I am honored that the MJT chose me for one of their scholarships.& I just finished the fall season of my college golf and feel so lucky to be at university and doing something I love along with my studies...... A.O., ON
Growing up playing on the MJT tour I was able to compete against top level junior golfers from across the country. Through the years I saw several other MJT players sign at NCAA schools. I decided to remain in Canada and compete at Lethbridge College while completing a 2 year degree. Having a few years of NCAA eligibility remaining after finishing at Lethbridge College, I was introduced to Recruit Yourself to College. The program was very simple to understand, and was well worth the investment. I am very thankful for the opportunities that have come from using the Recruit Yourself to College program and playing my junior golf through the MJT. I would highly recommend using Recruit Yourself to College for any junior golfers who dream of playing collegiate golf in the U.S........J.M. - Alberta
Trent - Thank you for everything that you do at Maple Leaf Junior Tour for all of us juniors. It really is remarkable that you and your staff are able to consistently host and organize some of the best junior events all across Canada so often throughout the year...... S.K. - Alberta
It is an honour to receive the 2015 MJT Cleveland Golf/Srixon player of the year Award for my age division. I would like to thank you for your continual support of the MJT tour. Without the MJT and your sponsorship it would be hard for the many juniors like me to compete at a level that readies us for the next step of competitive golf....... R.T.
Mr. Dodman - I am honored to be The Cleveland/Srixon Player of the Year in my division for The Maple Leaf Junior Golf Tour. I would like to sincerely thank-you and Cleveland Golf/Srixon for sponsoring The Maple Leaf Junior Tour.& Your sponsorship gives kids like me a great opportunity&to excel at a higher level in golf ...... B.C.
Mr. Dodman - I would like to thank you very much for your consideration and generous financial sponsorship for the MJT Cleveland Golf Scholarship! I was very happy to be named runner up for the award. The cash scholarship will come in very handy as I continue to consider my university options. The MJT tour has been a great experience for me. I have learned so much about golf and people and competing, I really hope to continue that as I move on to University.... B.T. - Manitoba
Thank you for this amazing opportunity! I am very proud to be known as a MJT member! J.M.
Trent - Just thought I'd pass on the thanks for your encouragement of J in golfing.& It's certainly paid off.& All possible due to you and MJT. He&s now made it to Team Canada.& Thanks again for everything that you do.& I certainly won't forget the encouragement. M.D. & British Columbia
Trent - First, a big thank you for Keenan's scholarship. I don't know who decided, but personally want to thank every MJT staffer I talk to. Our whole family is a big fan of MJT. Also, thought I'd let you know that Keenan now also has a Div 2 scholarship offer which stemmed directly from Recruit Yourself 2 College...... J.F., BC
I'd like to thank MJT and Trent for all that they've done for my sons. Without MJT, J would not have advanced to where he is today. We have used the MJT resources as much as we can and hugely benefited from it. Trent has gone above and beyond. Can't say enough about these guys. M.D., British Columbia
The support MJT and RY2C has provided Jeff has been instrumental in finding the best match for his future as a student-athlete.& It is my conviction that without their expertise and advice, this opportunity would not have been made possible!..... J.D. - Alberta
Without the MJT and the RY2C, I probably would not be a member of the South Dakota State University Jackrabbits this year. First of all, the opportunity to play in great tournaments, which featured quality competition, was a great experience for me. &In regards to RY2C, it was a great chance to get my name out there and see what opportunities were available to me at the college level. & I am fortunate to have been involved with the MJT and am grateful for the doors it helped open for me......J.L.
Trent, James and I wanted to take a minute of your time to say thank you and everyone at MJT for a great year and final tournament. Some may have scored well while others may not be overly happy with the result but the facts are, the tourney was fantastic&&J & J.R., AB
Tweet: Thanks to @maplejt for putting on a great weekend at Reunion Resort! Great time with the whole @golfperfcenter crew! KJ, ON
Tweet: Great to meet Retief Goosen today! Thanks @maplejt @bostonpizza @TaylorMadeCA for a fantastic event @ReunionResort. LB, ON
Dear Trent, Elaine, Jeff and the MJT Team, thank you for hosting another amazing National Tournament. I'm not sure where all of these young golfers would be without all of your hard work, dedication and support. & thank you for all of the opportunities, support and encouragement you have provided &, it really has been an amazing few years.......Sincerely, R&P T., SK
The MJT has been a big part of Katie&s development for both golf and as a young women. The venues, competition, players, your attention to it being the Best Tour has not gone unnoticed. Marina and I would like to thank you all. Katie will continue to enjoy the events as she concludes her MJT eligibility, and the start of her College Experience...... S.M. - MB
Thanks for everything along the way. Being from northern BC, the Maple Leaf tour gave me the best opportunity to compete and develop. I hope to see you sometime in the upcoming season!...& A.V. - BC
I'd like to thank MJT and Trent for all that they've done for my sons (Jared and Russell). Without MJT, Jared would not have advanced to where he is today. We have used the MJT resources as much as we can and hugely benefited from it. Trent has gone above and beyond helping Jared. Can't say enough about these guys....MD, BC
Thanks, Neil.& Will miss playing the MJT.& You guys always run a good tournament! Everyone who plays is very lucky to have a tour like yours. Appreciate it! ..... &L.T. & British Columbia
Congratulations on another successful tournament & all of you at MJT really do an excellent job and we are so proud to be a part of this incredible organization.& D.M. & British Columbia
&So nice to be part of such an amazing day. &C.G. & British Columbia
&He has made some really good friends through MJT.....& P.F. - Alberta
&My two sons are MJT members and have been having a great time in the events in Atlantic this year.... we look forward to future MJT events in Atlantic Canada! .... G.B. & Atlantic Canada&
Hi Trent & We want to thank you for everything that you have done for us this season, and all that you do for Junior Golf...... &J.P. - Alberta
Great tournament at Carnmoney.& Thank you all for your hard work..... & L.K. & Alberta
Thank you for your continued support for M. and all of the MJT athletes.......L.D. & Alberta
Trent - Just wanted to thank you for a couple of things:& 1) running an amazing tour for kids of varying abilities to get to better know themselves as golfers and people.& 2) having such a great culture with MJT where kids get the correct perspective about how golf should be about fair competition, getting the most out of yourself, meeting other great kids who also love the game, and having fun.& You&re a good man and a good soul. &Thanks for allowing that to rub off on our kids. &Means a lot. ............ &B.P. - Alberta
Thank you for organizing this event... had a great time!........... & A.B. & British Columbia
Good day Trent! - Once again, 'Thank You' to you and all your colleagues for a great golfing season.... had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed playing in the tournaments. We are very glad that the PeeWee division was added to MJT this year.& Thanking you kindly for everything this golfing season. ................ D.Q. - Alberta
Thanks again for another wonderful tournament.... it was a great season. ............ &T.M. & Manitoba
We have enjoyed our time at the last two tournaments and wish to continue our journey............& J.L. - Alberta&&
&I want to thank you again for all of your work on another great year with the Maple Leaf Junior Tour............ & R.M. - Alberta
&Wow,&T. is going to be over the top. THANKS !!!!& He has officially accepted............ &J.S. - Alberta
I gladly accept the invitation to play in the&2015 MJT Boston Pizza National Championship at The Reunion Resort. Thank you very much for this opportunity and I look forward to playing in the championship at the beginning of November.&Thank you again...............& J.A. & Alberta
Hi Trent - I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for giving me the chance to play this past weekend in the international team challenge. It was a lot of fun and I am happy that I was able to represent Alberta well. Also, I wanted to let you know that my parents are grateful for the cheque enclosed in our welcome gift. Hope to see you next year at a few events!........... J.R. - Alberta
I would like to thank you and the rest of the Maple Leaf Junior Tour staff for giving me this opportunity to compete in this special event. I am also just confirming my acceptance and confirming my spot into the MJT Boston Pizza National Championship...........&& &D.C. - Alberta
&I have played many MJT tournaments this year and past years and it is always an honor to represent the MJT and without sponsors like yourself I wouldn't get the opportunity so thank you very much for supporting my dream and many of my peers also, me and my fellow competitors really appreciate all the support! What people like you do for golf in Canada is amazing and I am grateful to play on the MJT!............ &E.N. & Ontario
Thanks Trent!& This has been very helpful throughout the whole process....& Your advice is always appreciated! &............. D.D. & Alberta
I wanted to thank you for the 250 dollar contribution and the team golf shirts for the ITC at Hunters Pointe last weekend. It was a great event and we all had a lot of fun. .......... E.S. & Ontario
I had a lot of fun this summer on the MJT Tour........... &J.R. & Alberta
Mini-Tour Under 12 Questionnaire: Why did you choose to play in this event?& Because I saw it online and I figured I&d try it. So I tried it and I liked it a lot.& The people are nice and I think it&s the best junior tour around the world.& A.L. & British Columbia
Belated thanks again to you and your team for a wonderful event in Phoenix last month. It was fantastic from start to finish...........S.P.&Alberta
Hello all at&MJT,&I would like to thank you for all the great tournaments you organized and held&over the past few years.& When I started playing this game four years ago,&MJT was the first tour I joined and first tournament I ever&participated in.&&I enjoyed the way the tournaments were professionally run and&the strong competition at&most events.& Playing MJT&allowed&me to continuously learn&and improve from every tournament.&&Overtime, MJT&was a&building block for my golf game.&&After early struggles, I gradually started to be able compete with the field, and eventually win&on various&tours.& I really appreciate everything&you guys did! I wanted to let you know that I&recently signed a National Letter of Intent to play Division 1 golf at Seattle University. I will be receiving both athletic and academic scholarships when I attend in Fall 2015............R.H, British Columbia
Wow, thank you very much for taking care of this &. Makes me want to join all the more............R.P, British Columbia
My son Nick had a great experience participating in the North American Junior Amateur Championship in Phoenix over the Christmas Holidays. &It is great to hear that MJT is hosting more qualifying tournaments in 2015. Nick and I would strongly recommend others to participate in this tournament for both the opportunity and the experience. It was also great to see other Canadians participate and do well in the tournament as well&. Thanks again for your support and commitment to Junior Golf in Canada. The experiences Nick has had as a junior golfer through the MJT has been great for his development both on and off the course. &T.S, Ontario.
Thank you very much for that, something we can treasure for many years to come. I am sure Chloe is going home with lots of fantastic memories, so thank you to you and your staff for making this happen.&K.T, Australia
Thank you for making it possible for Ilirian to play the MJT Season opener. He thoroughly enjoyed the experience and was very impressed with the way the tournament was organized. &J.Z, British Columbia
&.I would just like to thank you for the opportunity to represent MJT in those team matches . It was a great experience, on and off the golf course. It was very well run, thanks for setting it up and allowing me the opportunity to play. &M.J, Alberta
Hi Elaine, thank you so much for the email. This is the most exciting news in the past three months. Victoria is thrilled and so honoured to represent MJT and Canada for this world event. She will keep up the effort and work even harder in the coming days. &C.L, British Columbia.
Loved my time with MJT&.. I believe you are offering a great service and providing super value at the same time.&&.&D.I, Manitoba
&..&I am very honoured that I earned this award and my Dad keeps on saying &this award means more than a win&. I have loved all of the MJT events that I have played in and all of the kids seem to have a blast!&Thank you for choosing me as the person for this award. It means a lot to me! &I look forward to see you at the next event and thank you so much for hosting these events!&J.C, Alberta
Dear Murray, We are writing to you today to commend you and your Maple Leaf Junior Tour team for all the years of golf enjoyment your organization has provided for our son and ourselves. & &We appreciated the professionalism.& From the prizes, to the pizza after, to the MJT banners as we drove into the golf courses, to the press releases to the local newspapers: all those features made the events special for the kids. &Many thanks to you Murray, and all your MJT team.& You&re making a difference in the lives of young people.& I can&t imagine a more valuable legacy than that. S.B., P.B., BC
Good morning Elaine and Trent, We are always very happy to support Junior golfers, as they are the fu and with great programs like the MJT, it&s a no-brainer for Loft8 to want to join in! Thanks again for running a great program, and we&re all looking forward to working with MJT again! Evelyn Paik, Loft8
George Melville?Chairman & Owner?Boston Pizza International Inc.
Trent, just thought I would say hello and let you know that 2 of your MJT grads both won individual titles Nicklaus Kennedy and Adam Svensson. They both owe a lot to MJT for the great junior programs you folks offer to the players in Canada. Keep growing and producing Canada&s next PGA and LPGA players. Thanks G.V. ON
Hi Elaine,Thank you so much for the opportunity to go to Australia, it was an amazing experience. We had a great first day in Sydney visiting the Oprah House and walking around the harbour, it was really nice being able to spend that time talking and getting to know everyone on our team. The tough course conditions&challenged all of our games in different ways. Although I didn&t play as well as I had hoped it was still a lot of fun to meet lots of great people and to see the standard of golf in other countries. Thank you again for the opportunity.& T. T., BC
To Maple Leaf Junior Tour, Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to represent Team Canada MJT at the 2014 Srixon International Junior Classic in Australia.& My coach and chaperone, Louis Melanson, is a very supportive & knowledgeable coach, and he was so nice and fun to be around during the week in Australia. I had such an amazing week in Australia with my teammates, coach and the many new friends that I met, and I will treasure those memories forever!! Thank you very much! Yours in golfing, A.G., ON
This experience was one I will never forget. I would love to thank the MJT for giving us the opportunity to live this experience. I made life long friends that I will keep in touch with. I would do anything to go back. It opened us to what level of golf we must climb to. Srixon is a great junior golf supporter and so is MJT. I am thankful I made the trip!& S.R., NB
Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing experience I had in Australia thanks to the MJT. I enjoyed getting to know my teammates and the other juniors from around the world. I could not have asked for a better group of people to take the trip with, I enjoyed every minute of it and would take it again in a heartbeat! I really appreciated all the time and effort put in by everyone to make the event possible for our team, thanks to Trent for all the effort he put into organizing this for us. I really like the new Srixon bag, it was great. I would just like to say a special thank you to Louis for all of his help over the past week. He was a great chaperone, coach and an excellent chauffeur! Thanks again, A.C., AB
MJT Staff,&I would like to thank every one of you for the work you put into the Maple Lear Junior Tour and everything you do for the kids and their families. What you guys do is remarkable and really helped me grow as not only a golfer but as a person. MJT helped me as a competitor and helped me with my dedication to the game and learn how to accomplish my goals not only in golf but in all my goals outside of golf. I had recently got my PGA of Canada Pro ca}

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you very much 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信