youwhat should we thankthank him ____________you

江苏省常州市新北区魏村中学2016届九年级英语上学期第一次月考试题(无答案)&牛津译林版&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
九年级英语月考试卷一、单项选择题(本题共10小题,每题2分,共20分)()1.Yesterday,Jackandwasaskedtomake_______speechin______frontoftheclassroomtoreportwhathedidduringtheMid-AutumnDay.A.a;/B./;/C.a;theD./()2.Haveyouseenthetwoapplesonthetable?Youcantake_______ofthemasyoulike.Infact,onlyoneisenoughforJim.A.theoneB.eitherC.neitherD.any()3.Hisyoungerbrother_______amobilephonewhileI_______tobuyanewcomputertolearntheforeignlanguagewell.A.preferB.wouldlikeC.likeD,prefer()4.Danielisvery_________andneverforgetsthethingsheneedstodo.A.activeB.hard-workingC.organizedD.confident()5.―WhatdoyouthinkIshouldpracticeinthefuture?―You’rekindandpatient.Ithinkyoucanbe_____ateacher____adoctor.A.norB.andC.orD.butalso()6.―Lucy,isthisyourumbrella?―No,it’snotmine.Itis_________.A.someoneelseB.someoneelse’sC.elsesomeoneD.someone’selse()7.―Haveyoueverheardthelightmusic?―Yes,it__________beautiful.A.feelsB.smellsC.tastesD.sounds()8.Lilywillgiveatalktomorrow.Sheisthinkingabout________tomakeeveryonehappywithherspeech.A.howtosayB.whattosayC.whatcanIsayD.howcanIsay()9.Mostchildreninpoorareascan’t_______theireducation.weshouldthinkabout___________tohelpthem.A.howwecandoB.howcanwedoC.whatcanwedoD.whatwecando()10.―It’ssaidthatpeoplebornintheYearoftheOxarehardworking.―Mm,you’rehardworking__________.A.bythewayB.insomewaysC.onthewayD.anyway二、完形填空(本题共12小题,每小题1分,共12分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。Asateenager,IamoftenaskedwhatIamgoingtobeinthefuture.Alawyer?Adoctor?Orascientist?No,myidealcareeristobeateacher.Oneofthe11forthatisIwanttobeateacherlikeMr.Chen.“Look!Doyouknowwhatitis?A-ha,it’sthe12!Anditwillalwaysmovearoundthesun.”Mr.Chensaidandpointedtohishead.Hethentouchedthenoseand13,“Canyoutellmethenameofthismountain?ItisthehighestmountainonEarth!What’sthe14ofit?Yes,it’s8844.43metres…”I’llneverforgetmyfirstgeographylesson.Hewassohumorousthatweallfellinlovewithhislessons15.It’sMr.Chenwhoopenedthedoorofgeographyforus.Generallyspeaking,mostoftheteachersarestrict16studentsandsometimesalittlebitdemanding(苛求的),notsowithMr.Chen.Heisalighthouse,showingusthewaytothetreasureofknowledge.Heisafriendandeasytoget17with,alwaysencouragingustospeakoutloudwithout18ourshynessandotherdisadvantages.Heisanexample,volunteeringhistimetostudentsandotherteachers.OnedayIhappenedtomeethiminthehospital.Seeingthecutonhisarm,Irealizedhewasdonatinghis19.Iwasmovedandwastaughtanotherlesson,alessonofloveanddevotion.EverytimeIseemyglobe(地球仪),itwould20meofMr.Chen.HeisthemostunforgettableteacherIhaveevermetandhewillalwaysbe.SomedayIhopeIam21tobeateacherlikehim.Thankyou,MrChen,thankyouformakinglearningnotajobbutajoy.ThankyouforhelpingmetodiscoverwhatIdobestandtodoiteven22.Thankyouforunderstandingallofusandgivingusthetimeandcareeachofusneeds.()11.A.repliesB.reasonsC.rewardsD.results()12.A.moonB.earthC.starD.sun()13.A.advisedB.announcedC.addedD.answered()14.A.distanceB.weightC.sizeD.height()15.A.atpresentB.atonceC.attimesD.atfirst()16.A.withB.toC.inD.for()17.A.awayB.togetherC.angryD.along()18.A.thinkingB.caringC.consideringD.supposing()19.A.moneyB.bloodC.clothesD.time()20.A.rememberB.representC.warnD.remind()21.A.ableB.aboutC.allowedD.available()22.A.wellB.goodC.betterD.best三、阅读理解。从每题所给的四个选项中选出最佳答案。(本题共10小题,每小题2分,共20分)APeopleassociate(由…联想到)colorswithdifferentobjects,feelings,andholidays.Red,forexample,isthecoloroffire,heat,blood,andlife.Peoplesayredisanexcitingandactivecolor.Theyassociateredwithastrongfeelinglikeanger.Redisusedforsignsofdanger,suchasSTOPsignsandfireengines.TheholidaywhichisassociatedwithredisValentine’sDay.OnFebruary14th,Americanssendredheartstopeopletheylove.Orangeisthebright,warmcolorofleavesinautumn.Peoplesayorangeisalively,energeticcolor.Theyassociateorangewithhappiness.TheholidayswhichareassociatedwithorangeareHalloweeninOctoberandThanksgivingDayinNovember.OnOctober31stmanyAmericansputlargeorangepumpkinsintheirwindowsforHalloween.Yellowisthecolorofthesunlight.Peoplesayitisacheerfulandlivelycolor.Theyassociateyellow,too,withhappiness.Becauseitisbright,itisusedforsignsofcautions(当心).Greenisthecolorofgrassinspring.Peoplesayitisrefreshing(凉爽的)andfeelingsofguilt(犯罪),fear,andenvy.ManypeopleweargreenonSTPatrick’sDay,March17th.Blueisthecolorofthesky,water,andice.Policeandnavy(海军)uniformsareblue.Whenpeoplearesad,theysay,‘Ifeelblue.’Theyassociatebluewithfeelingslikeunhappinessandfear.Violet,orpurple,isthedeep,softcolorofdarknessorshadow(阴暗).Peopleconsidervioletadignified(高贵的)color.Theyassociateitwithloneliness.OnEasterSundaypeopledecoratebasketswithpurpleribbons(丝带).Whiteisthecolorofsnow.Peopledescribewhiteasapure,cleancolor.Theyassociatewhitewithabright,cleanfeeling.Doctors,dentists,andnursesfrequentlywearwhiteuniforms.Ontheotherhand,blackisthecolorofnight.Peoplewearblackclothesatseriousceremonies(仪式)suchasfunerals(葬礼)andgraduations.()23.Accordingtothepassage,ifyouseeredwhensomeonehitsyouwithoutanyreason(理由),itmeansthat___________________.A.youarebleeding(流血)B.youhitbackC.youbecomeangryD.youreyesarehurt()24.Ifanactorgoestothegreenroom,duringtheinterval(幕间休息)ofplayinthetheatre,whatpossiblycouldhedoonit?Hegoestohavearest.B.Hegoestoadmiretheflowersandgrassinit.Hegoestoparty.D.Heispunished.()25.Fromthepassagewecaninfer(推断)thatpeoplewhodonotliketobewithothersoftenprefer_____________.A.redB.blueC.blackD.violet()26.Ifyouwanttomakeyourlivingroomappearwarm,yourwillprobablypaintit__.A.orangeB.blue.greenD.violet()27.Ifyougotoyoursister’sgraduation,youshouldwear__________.A.whiteB.violetC.blackD.greenBIstheresomeoneyouhate?Well,maybeyoudon'treallyhatethem.Butyougetreallyangryeverytimeyouthinkofthem.Ifyoudon'tletthisangergo,itcanturnintobitterness(痛苦).Bitternessappearswhenwecan'tforgive(原谅)someonewhohashurtusormadeusangry.Someonemightsayordosomethingthathurtsus.Butinsteadofcontrollingtheanger,wekeepitdeepinside.Beforelong,abitterfeelingbeginstogrow.Wemaythinkwe'rehurtingthatpersonbycriticizing(指责)himorheroften,butwe'rereallyonlyhurtingourselves.Bitternesscannotonlyleadtoserioushealthproblems,suchasheartdisease,butalsohurtourrelationshipswithfriendsandfamilymembers.Nooneenjoysbeingaroundanangrypersonforverylong.Ifyouseebitternessinyourlife,herearesomewaystodealwithit.Acceptit.Insteadoftryingtodenyyouranger,makeitcleartoyourselfandacceptit.Seeyouranger.Stopmakingexcusesforit.Youmayfeelyouhavearighttobeangry.Youmaythinkyou'rerightandtheotherpersoniswrong.Youmayevensecretlyenjoymakingtheotherpersonlookbad.Butintheend,bitternesshurtsyoumuchmorethantheotherperson.Thebitternesswillholdyouback,andtheotherpersonwillgoonwithhisorherlife.Forgiveandforgetit.Youprobablycan'tcompletelyputtheangeroutofyourmind.ButyoucandecidetoforgivetheotherpersonForgetitandmoveon.You'llenjoybetterhealthandpeaceofmind.()28.Accordingtothepassage,wemightgetangrywhensomeone___________.A.holdsusbackB.forgetsus C.doesn'tlikeus D.hurtsus()29.Bitternesscomesfrom___________.A.ourhealthproblemslikeheartdisease B.theangerthatlivesdeepinsideourmind C.thepersonwhosayssomethingthathurtsus D.ourrelationshipswithfriendsandfamilymembers ()30.Theunderlinedword"deny" inthepassagemeans___________.A.误解 B.否认 c.疏远 D.减轻()31.Thebestwaytodealwiththebitternessisto___________.A.makethepersonwhohurtsuslookbad. B.hatethepersonwhohurtsusveryoftenC.acceptthatyouarehurtingtheotherpersonD.forgivethepersonwhohurtsusandforgetit()32.Whatcanwelearnfromthepassage?A.Weshouldenjoysomeonewhohurtsus.B.Weshouldpaymoreattentiontoourfriends.C.Thepeaceofmindismoreimportantthanthehurtitself.D.It'sbettertoletbitternessgoalongwiththeotherperson四、任务型阅读。(本题共5小题,每小题2分,共10分)Greenisanimportantcolorinnature.Itisthecolorofgrass,theleavesontreesandmostgrowingplants.Sometimes,theword“green”meansyoung,freshandgrowing.Sometimes,itdescribessomethingthatisnotyetripeorfinished.Forexample,agreenhornissomeonewhohasnoexperience,whoisnewtoasituation.Inthe15thcentury,agreenhornwasayoungcoworoxwhosehornhadnotyetdeveloped.Acenturyorsolater,agreenhornwasasoldierwhohadnotyethadanyexperienceinbattle.Bythe18thcentury,agreenhornhadthemeaningithastoday.Someonewhohasabilitytogrowplantswellissaidtohaveagreenthumb.Theexpressioncomesfromtheearly1990s.Apersonwithagreenthumbseemstohaveamagictouchthatmakesplantsgrowquicklyandwell.Youmightsaythatthewomannextdoorhasagreenthumbifhergardencontinuestogrowlongafteryourplantshavedied.TheGreenrevolutionisthenamegivensomeyearsagotothedevelopmentofnewkindsofriceandothergrains(谷物).Thenewplantsproducedmuchlargercrops(庄稼).TheGreenRevolutionwastheresultofhardworkbyagricultural(农业的)scientistswhohadgreenthumbs.Greenisalsothecolorusedtodescribethepowerfulemotion,envy.Thegreen-eyedmonster(怪物)isnotaterriblecreature(生物)fromouterspace.ItisanexpressionusedaboutfourhundredyearsagobyBritishwriterWilliamShakespeareinhisplay“Othello”.Itdescribestheunpleasantfeelingapersonhaswhensomeoneelsehassomethinghewants.Ayoungmanmaysufferfromthegreen-eyedmonsterifhisgirlfriendbeginsgoingoutwithsomeoneelse.Or,thegreen-eyedmonstermayaffectyourfriendifyougetapayriseandshedoesnot.Mainidea:Greenisanimportantcolorwhichmeansbeingyoung,(33)_________andgrowing.GreenhornItreferstosomeonewhohas(34)_______nothing.GreenthumbApersonwithagreenthumb(35)_______plantswell,andhis/hergardencontinuestogrowlongafteryourplantsdie.GreenRevolutionItisthenamegiventothe(36)_______ofnewplantswhichwereproducedbyagriculturalscientistsandhadlargercrops.Green-eyedmonsterItdescribestheunpleasantfeelingapersonhaswhen(37)______personhassomethinghewants.五、词汇。(本题共8小题,每小题1分,共8分)A.根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空填一词。38.Personalityincludesyourthoughts,feelingsand_________(mood)whichmakeyoudifferentfromothers.39.Youshouldnotbe__________(patient)withyourson.He’sonlyfiveyearsold.40.Youmustbeconfidentifyou_______(success)completeadifficulttask.41.Ithinkthisbookwillbeofgreathelptous.Itoffersalotof_________(practice)advicestudentswithlearningproblems.B.根据句子意思,用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,每空填一词。42.Weshouldtryourbesttosolvethe________(日常的)problemsoflivinginthecity.43.DavidbegantolearntomakewebsiteontheInternetinhisearly_______(十几岁).44.Afewdayslaterhisbadlybeatenbodywas_____(发现)onaroadsideoutsidethecity.45.Youcan’tafforda______(失误)whiledoingthisexperiment(实验),oryouwillwasteallthepreviousefforts六、用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空(本题共6小题,每小题1分,共6分)46.―DidyouseeMrs.Janecomein?―No,I__________(read)anarticleaboutanimalsigns.47.Myparentstellmetopayattentionto_______(write)suchatypeofthecomposition.48.―Ourcountry___________(change)alotovertheseyears.―Yes.Ihopeitwillbeevenbetter.49.Manyoldwomandance_______(keep)fitforanhouraftersuppereveryday.50.Ihearthesportsmeeting__________(hold)fromThursdaytoFridaynextweek.51.Tommy,doyouknowifFrank(climb)SouthHillwithusifitisfine?七.根据所给中文,完成英语句子(本题共6小题,每小题1.5分,共9分)52.她很活泼,跟人交流从不费劲。Sheisvery___________________________________________others.53.饮食取决于个人喜好。这些食物让我想起了我妈妈的饭菜。Diets_________________taste.Thefood____________thedishesmymothermade.54.你知道颜色是如何能改变你的心情和改善你的生活吗?Doyouknowhowthepowerofcolorscan__________________________________?55.生肖按固定顺序出现。Animalsigns____________________.56.那你的生活和你的未来都掌握在你的手中。Itis_____________________________________________future.57.艾米问营业员这个体育包是否棉质的。Amyaskstheshopkeeper_____________________________________cotton.九年级英语月考答题纸单项选择题(本题共10小题,每题2分,共20分)1.____2.____3.____4.____5.____6.____7.____8.____9.____10.____二.完形填空(本题共12小题,每小题1分,共12分)11.____12.____13.____14.____15.____16.____17.____18.____19.____20.____21.____22.____三.阅读理解(本题共10小题,每小题2分,共20分)23.____24.____25.____26.____27.____28.____29.____30.____31.____32.____四.任务型阅读(10分)33.34.35.36.37.五.词汇(本题共8小题,每小题1分,共8分)38.39.40.41.42.43.44.45.六.用括号中所给动词的正确形式填空(本题共6小题,每小题1分,共6分)46.47.48.49.50.51.七.根据所给中文,完成英语句子(本题共6小题,每小题1.5分,共9分)52.她很活泼,跟人交流从不费劲。Sheisvery___________________________________________others.53.饮食取决于个人喜好。这些食物让我想起了我妈妈的饭菜。Diets_________________taste.Thefood____________thedishesmymothermade.54.你知道颜色是如何能改变你的心情和改善你的生活吗?Doyouknowhowthepowerofcolorscan__________________________________?55.生肖按固定顺序出现。Animalsigns____________________.56.那你的生活和你的未来都掌握在你的手中。Itis_____________________________________________future.57.艾米问营业员这个体育包是否棉质的。Amyaskstheshopkeeper_____________________________________cotton.八、书面表达(15分)Tomclever......organizedGreen......White......Yellow......Tom非常聪明,他家中有一个美丽的花园。平时,他根据自己的喜好,在花园种植各种各样美丽的鲜花。他管理得井井有条,各色鲜花四季常开。因此,他得到了包括老师与同学的一致好评。现在,请你(Jim)根据上面表格提示,向班主任Mr.White推荐他担任班级生活委员。要求:1、推荐信必须包含提示内容,并适当增加细节(根据颜色、性格等形容词,用相应的行为动作进行描述)。2、短文开头已经给出,但不计入总词数。DearMr.White,I’mwritingtorecommendTomasournewlifememberinourclass.Wethinkhehasmanystrongqualitiesforthisposition.Heisveryclever.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________wehopethatyouagreewithus.YourssincerelyJim
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355欢迎您,[][]
(您的IP:220.177.198.53)
目录资源搜索
类型筛选:
精品/普通:
地区筛选:
星级筛选:
ID:4-1989840
1. Practise more, and you will i_________ your English soon. 2. Jenny is always s________. She doesn’t like to talk much. 3. Lingling enjoys w___________ English films.4. English is one of the most important l___________ in the world.5. —Did you enjoy y________ at the party?
—Yes, I had a good time.6. Miss Li is a nice teacher. She always meets her students with a s________ on her face.7. You can g _____ the meanings of the new words before you look them up in the dictionary.
同步练习/一课一练
ID:4-1344277
英语组教师编写,知识点全,内容丰富,有答案一、根据首字母提示补全单词
1 I don’t u___________
your meaning . Can you say it again ?
2 The teacher asked me to read the passage a _______________
3 I don’t a ____________ with you. Your idea is not good enough
4 Do you know how to i_________________ my English quickly ?
5 She has to p_______________ playing the piano every day 二、用所给单词的适当形式填空1 I have much homework _______________(do)2 My teacher advises me _________________(listen) to the radio every day 3 I’d like to learn English well , but I don’t know how ____________(learn) it 4 The boy ran to her ___________(quick) when he saw his mother 5 _____________(eat) too much meat is bad for our health 6 I have some _______________(suggest) for you 7 Thank you for your _______________(advise) . It helped me a lot 8 It’s ______________(nature) for students to make mistakes 9 They enjoy ______________(listen) to pop music 三、单项选择(
) 1 Mr Zhang gave me some __________ about learning maths
D advises (
) 2 Girls try __________ out alone at night . It’s not safe outside
A don’t go
B won’t go
D not to go (
) 3 __________ a diary is one of the best ways to learn English well
) 4 There is going to __________ a sports meeting in our school next week
) 5 ---Mum, Bill is coming to dinner this evening
----OK.Let’s give him _________ to eat
A anything different
B different anything
C something different
D different something (
) 6 ---Ssh, be quiet ! The baby __________ in the next room
---Oh, sorry
C is sleeping
D was sleeping (
) 7 I hope Tim can come to my birthday party, Then we ________ a much happier time
C will have
D have had (
) 8 Listen! Someone ________ an English song now
中小学教师帮您的位置: &
2017全国英语等级考试(PETS)三级每日一练:写作(4月27日)
19:15&&来源:自考365整理
自考365为考生们精心整理了全国英语等级考试(PETS)/公共英语三级&每日一练&习题(第日期),欢迎积极参与学习!更多精彩信息,请关注本站。
 You have been entertained by your friend Gao Jie when you stayed in Beijing on vaca- tion. Write a letter to him. Your letter should include:
  1) thank him for entertaining you
  2) describe your feeling
  3) invite him to visit your hometown
  You should write about 100 words. Do not sign your name at the end of your letter. Use &Li Ming& instead. You do not need to write the address.
Dear Gao Jie,
First of all, please allow me to say &thank you& to you. It is very kind of you to spare your valuable time accompanying and entertaining me during the period of my vacation in Beijing.
That Was my first time to visit Beijin9, and l was unfamiliar with the city. When I called you. you were so kind to promise tO be my tour guide and entertain me them. We went to visit the Tiananmen Square. I will never forget we stood on the Tiananmen Square, watching the flag raising ceremony. Such experiences will be kept in my mind forever. Besides, you invited me to dinner at your house where your parents cooked a fantastic meal for US. I really enjoyed it that day.
Now.I aln back at my hometown. I sincerely hope you can visit it someday.You could taste local food and visit many beautiful places here. Again, special thanks go to all of you.
Sincerely yours,
特别推荐:
&&上一篇:&&
&&下一篇:&&
相关资讯:
网站导航:
信 息
课 程
社 区
访 谈
超值优惠套餐=基础学习班+真题精讲班+冲刺串讲班
450元/门 课时:50课时
基础学习班
紧扣教材大纲,逐章系统讲解
300元/门 课时:30课时
真题精讲班
精讲历年真题,直击命题精髓
100元/门 课时:10课时
冲刺串讲班
梳理重要考点,预测命题方向
100元/门 课时:约10课时
冲刺串讲班
系统讲解考点,提高应试技巧
100元/门 课时:约10课时
学员 AiJian***:
学员 139856***:
学员 dengni***:
学员 lingyu***:
学员 487634***:
学员 ikabgfg***:
学员 yanwuyin***:
学员 sunwei197***:
  1、凡本网注明
&来源:自考365网校&的所有作品,版权均属自考365网校所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:自考365&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。
本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、本网站欢迎积极投稿
  4、联系方式:
电话:010-1}

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you very much 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信