有谁知道长安竞技足球队的官网老师叫什么吗

苍老师愤怒苏牙咬人:足球不是动作片凭什么咬人
导读:苍井空:苏牙,来咬我呀!来咬我呀!
[size=18][size=18]
童鞋们,我是德艺双馨的苍老师。(*^__^*) 这几天心情不好,我喜欢的意大利还有日本队都出局了。( >﹏<。)~呜呜呜……苏亚雷斯真的好讨厌,居然咬人,这是足球比赛又不是动作片,他凭什么咬人啊(ノω<。)ノ))据说世界上有一种生物叫“懂球帝”,他们博学多才天文地理无所不知,可以请这群人解释一下,为什么苏亚雷斯咬人还不需要被罚?难道他的干爹比我还多?[/size
苍井空:苏牙,来咬我呀!来咬我呀!童鞋们,我是德艺双馨的苍老师。(*^__^*) 这几天心情不好,我喜欢的意大利还有日本队都出局了。( &﹏&。)~呜呜呜……苏亚雷斯真的好讨厌,居然咬人,这是足球比赛又不是动作片,他凭什么咬人啊(ノω&。)ノ))据说世界上有一种生物叫“懂球帝”,他们博学多才天文地理无所不知,可以请这群人解释一下,为什么苏亚雷斯咬人还不需要被罚?难道他的干爹比我还多?
最近每天晚上都熬夜看球,黑眼圈也大了好多,快要变熊猫了(&_&) 我不是球迷,也不懂足球,就是世界杯凑凑热闹的。如果问我为什么喜欢意大利队,那当然是因为有帅哥咯,皮尔洛的胡子很性感,布冯专注的眼神最有男人味,巴神就像长不大的小孩萌萌哒,还有一个小帅哥叫德西利奥的,我觉得跟咱们的小栗旬有几分像呢。
喜欢一支球队就靠看脸,说出来好像很肤浅。听说那些“懂球帝”只要说起喜欢的球队,就可以说上一个小时,别说这支球队喜欢踢什么阵型了,就连50年前球队有些什么人,他们都如数家珍。真的好厉害,我想,他们才该叫老师吧。可是,这样就能证明他们爱得比我深吗?说到喜欢人的认真劲,我可是一点都不会输给他们,只不过我把懂球帝们研究战术板的时间拿去研究脸而已。他们知道这些球员擅长什么技术动作,我知道这些球员的星座、血型、爱好,这就像中国有句成语叫“术业有专攻”,对吧?
苍老师我不懂球,可是阅人无数,尤其是男人。我觉得啊,这些“懂球帝”,与其说喜欢球队,还不如说喜欢胜利呢。听说最多“懂球帝”喜欢的球队是巴西,别跟我说什么脚法、技术,最重要就是赢得多嘛。胜负可以量化,但是爱不可以。这就好像你去问一个男人,为什么喜欢我呢?估计大多数的回答都是“童颜巨乳”吧,难不成他们还能说出“更爱你现在备受摧残的容颜”这样深沉的话?
他们可以接受自己爱一个女人是肤浅的,却不能接受女人喜欢一支球队仅仅是看脸。真是太奇怪了。
我知道,在懂球帝心中,意大利很臭、很烂,落后还一副软绵绵的样子。可是,我就是喜欢这么一个渣男。他总是用各种不靠谱来吸引着我的视线,让我揪心、让我流泪,这些复杂的情绪都让我清楚我的确是在做着一件事。也因为这种类似于恋爱的情愫没有办法在平淡的日常生活中获得,我才喜欢上足球。
这些话,懂球帝没有办法理解,因为他们在足球里只能看到自己。而我,在足球里看到的是爱情。
爱情,都是不可理喻的。
点击加载更多
更多精彩内容
24小时热文> 【答案带解析】 1.人人天生具有学习的能力。(be born with) 2.我想知道是否我们...
&#xa0;1.人人天生具有学习的能力。(be born with)2.我想知道是否我们的足球队能赢。(wonder)3.老师说得是如此的快以至于大多数时间我都不能理解他。4.后羿多么希望嫦娥能回来吧!(how)5.你如何为考试而学习?我和小组一起学习。(how,by)&#xa0;
1.Everyone is born with the ability to learn.
2.I wonder if our football team will win.
3.The teacher spoke so quickly that I didn’t understand him most of the time.
4.How Houyi wished that C...
考点分析:
考点1:汉译英
基本句型 :&
主谓结构 & &主系表结构 & &主谓宾结构 & & 主谓+双宾语结构 & 主谓+复合宾语结构 &there be 结构 &&
& & &英语高考并无汉译英试题,我们为什麽还要练?
& & &中国人学英语不是为了实现中英文的互相转换吗?培养学生在讲英语的国家的生存能力难道是中国基础教育的任务吗?&
& & &汉译英能力的提高,定会促进英语书面表达能力的提高。因为,当我们做翻译练习时,始终会对中英文的差别保持警觉,而这正是学习外语的最佳心理状态。要知道,鹦鹉学舌,事倍功半。而当今的外语教学完全排斥母语和翻译的做法是不对的。我们可不要做 throw out the baby with the bath water 的傻事了。
相关试题推荐
Studies show that if you are
(interest) in something, your brain is more active and it is also easier for you
(pay) attention to it for a long time. Good learners often connect what they need
(learn) with something interesting. For example, if they need to learn English and they like music or sports, they
(listen) to English songs or watch sports problems in English. This way they
(not get) bored.Remember, “Use it or lose it.” Even if you learn something well, you
(forget) it unless you use it. “Practice
(make) perfect”. Good learners will keep practicing what they8.
(learn), and they are not afraid of
(make) mistakes. Bell did not invent the telephone overnight. He succeeded by
(try) many times and learning from his mistakes.&#xa0;
&#xa0;1.We need to pay more a
to the traffic rules when driving.2.The ___
___ (表情) on her face shows she is pleased with us.3.K__
______ comes from questioning.4.Jack was unhappy because he made some _________
(错误)in the exam.5.I need to practice my p_____
_____because I can’t pronounce many words right.6.When my parents called me, I could feel the
(温暖) over telephone.7.I
(意识到)it was important for us to learn English better.8.Most of the students thought Jim
(偷) David’s money yesterday.9.People in the UK don’t use dollars or euro (欧元),and they use p
.10.Mary is a shy girl .Her face always turns red when she speaks to a s
Most dictionaries will tell you a number of things about a language. There are three important things. These three things are spelling, pronunciation and meanings.First, a dictionary will tell you the spelling of a world. If you are not sure about the spelling of a word, you can try to find the correct spelling in a dictionary. Words are listed in alphabetical order—a,b,c and so on. For example, on a dictionary page the word “poor”—p,o,o,r – comes before “poverty”—p,o,v,e,r,t,y—and the word “poverty” comes before “ power”—p,o,w,e,r. The words are always given in an alphabetical order.The second thing, a dictionary will tell you pronunciation. Most give phonetic, or sound, alphabet. The phonetic spelling will tell you how a word is pronounced. There are a few different phonetic alphabets. Many dictionaries use the International Phonetic Alphabet to show pronunciation.The third thing, a dictionary will tell you the meaning of words. You can look up a word and find out what it means. Many words have more than one meaning, and a good dictionary will tell you all of the word’s meaning. For example, in English the common word “get” has over 20 different meanings.1.In the passage, which of the following is among the three important things?A. How to write a word well.B. How to use a word.C. How to make a sentence.D. How to read a word correctly.2.Of the three words "remove", " remote" and "remount", _____ in a dictionary.A. "remote" comes first and "remove" comes lastB. "remove" first and "remote" lastC. "remote" first and "remove" lastD. "remove" first and "remount" last3.Many words have ______.A. several meaningsB. few meaningsC. one meaningD. no meaning4.A better dictionary can tell you _____.A. more of word's pronunciationB. more of the word's meaningsC more of the word's spelling.D more of grammar5.Phonetic alphabets are used to show _____.A. spelling
B. handwritingC. meanings
D. pronunciation&#xa0;
“Did you go skating a lot last year?” I asked. Jen shook her head and looked at me. Finally she said, “On Thanksgiving, Mom and I always went to visit some friends who lived on a farm. I especially loved seeing their big turkeys.”Until then, I didn’t think about how Jen felt. She had a new stepfather (继父) and stepbrother, and had a new town and home, too. Jen and her mom used to live near a lake where Dad and I went every summer, and she had to move up north with us. She had more changes than me.Jen seemed sad, so I was busy thinking of some ways to cheer her up on Thanksgiving. I told her my plan and she was excited. First we made a huge snowball, and then a small snowball. Then we built a wall behind the big snowball as a tail. Jen mixed some food coloring with water, saying, “We can spray (喷) colors on the tail.” Our snow turkey had a red, blue, green, and yellow tail. We were so busy that we didn’t notice our parents come outside. Dad found a hat for the snow turkey, and Mom wrapped her scarf around its neck.“Thanks for cheering Jen up,” Mom said. “You’re a good brother, and you always come up with great ideas.’’ A happy feeling spread through me. I began to understand how much she cared about everyone in our new family.1.What did Jen do on Thanksgiving in the past?A. She went skating with her friends.B. She went to the farm with her mother.C. She stayed at home with her mother.D. She made snow turkeys with her mother.2.What can we learn from the second paragraph?A. Jen lived near a lake in the past.B. The writer was Jen’s stepfather.C. Jen moved up north for studying.D. The writer just moved out of his old house.3. How many people are there in Jen’s new family?
A. Two. B. Three. C. Four. D. Five.4.Which of the following is the right order?①made a small snowball ②found a hat ③made a huge snowball ④sprayed colors on the tail⑤wrapped a scarf around the neck ⑥built a wall behind the big snowballA. ①③⑥④②⑤ B. ①②③④⑤⑥C. ③①⑥④②⑤
D. ③①⑥②④⑤5.What can we infer (推断) from the underlined sentence?A. Jen’s stepmother was not friendly to the writer.B. Jen didn’t feel happy after moving here.C. Jen’s mother did a lot to make Jen happy.D. The writer felt happy because his stepmother liked him.&#xa0;
Are you learning English and do you need help with grammar? Do you want to learn new vocabulary or slang (俚语)? Well, you can find help online with these top 5 free English as a Second Language websites.Dave’s ESL CaféThis is a complete website that can help you learn and practice English. You can read many stories and do a lot of exercises to test your self. You c an also post questions and answers onto the help center.About.com You can get free English courses from About.com and you’ll get regular e-mails that will help you learn English.The Classroom by Voice of America You can watch videos and listen to news stories to improve your listening and vocabulary skills. You can also hear English words and their meanings.Heinle’s Newbury House Dictionary of American EnglishDo you need to find the definition of a word? Use this online dictionary to find simple and clear definitions, as well as example sentences and idioms (习语). You can also find different cultural facts.Perso nal English Portal (门户网站) on YouTubeYou can watch this series of videos on YouTube to develop your listening skills. You can also do a search for “learn English” on YouTube to find other videos. This is a good way to practice English and have fun.1.If you want to do English exercises and test yourself, you can go to
.A. About.com
B. YouTubeC. Dave’s ESL Cafe
D. the Classroom by Voice of America2.You can
at the help center on the website Dave’s ESL Cafe.A. watch videos and picturesB. listen to news and musicC. watch movies and matchesD. read questions and answers3.About.com often sends e-mails to its visitors to help them
.A. get relaxed
B. have funC. become famous
D. learn English4.The underlined word “definition” means “
” in Chinese.A. 来源
B. 释义C. 意图
D. 背景5.From Heinle’s Newbury House Dictionary of American English, you can find
.A. cultural information
B. online librariesC. interesting news
D. many storybooks&#xa0;
题型:翻译
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.0&&parseInt(document.getElementById('custompage').value)页&&1&&parseInt(document.getElementById('custompage').value)楼&&
中国足协的老师你知道是谁吗?很雷人!转贴
2120 爱卡币
来自: 辽宁省|大连市
共获得爱卡币
中国足协的老师你知道是谁吗?很雷人!转贴
毋庸置疑中国足球正日益受到诟病,往往是一场比赛刚完,各式各样的谩骂、指责、都来了,中国足球队重复输球丢人的现实,一再激起球迷与非球迷的痛斥,我们都在想:中国足球队怎么就不长点记性,痛改前非给国人也给自己长点脸?
中国足球跟西方足球是不同的,从表面上看,西方球队很散漫自由,其实他们也有团结一致的深层核心,足球与其它运动项目的最大区别在于,它是一场智慧和技术的团队运动,英雄可以挽救一场比赛,但是却无法带领一支球队换来最后的胜利。
骂足球我们也骂得够多了,最近高洪波带领的中国队跟德国队一场友谊赛下来踢成1比1平,相较于之前中国队丢到家的臭脚,这场比赛踢得应该还是不错的。我看爱国者冯军的博客上也在说这场比赛,说明中国足球的拐点到了,为什么现在球迷们反而觉得这件事无关紧要呢?输球了就痛骂,踢得好了又觉得没啥关系,我说你们这些人真的是球迷吗?
“2009年注定是中国足球开始自信开始腾飞的一年,愿老天保佑,这是中国男人几十年的痛,爱之深责之切,每次我们都发誓再也不看中国足球了,可是每次又鬼使神差地充满了幻想,渴望中国队能给大家带来一些希望,但是往往都是以再次痛苦、再次受伤告终,但愿这次不是。好孩子都是鼓励大的,让我们给足协多一些理解,给洪波多一些鼓励,给队员多一些支持,相信这一代新的球员,深知肩上的重担,天佑,奥运会我们拿了51块金牌,有50块都是个人冠军,已经充分的证明了中华民族的个人能力在全世界是值得骄傲的,而象征着团队精神的中国男子足球一而再再而三地成为中华民族心中的痛,痛定思痛,30年河东30年河西,2009年起,中华民族该自信了,该腾飞了,5月29日,中国足球的拐点终于来了。”
爱之深望之切,中国足球如同我们自己的孩子。孩子惯出了毛病,要教育帮他改正,孩子取得了成绩我们就该肯定。否则我们的孩子会迷茫,不知道该如何成长。养子如是,中国足球亦如是。
[每日热点]:
1440 爱卡币
来自: 辽宁省|沈阳市
不是不好就骂,也不是踢的好不在乎,是很久前就不在乎了。好不好都没关系了。哈。不骂也不夸,直接----无视!~
[每日热点]:
28581 爱卡币
不是不好就骂,也不是踢的好不在乎,是很久前就不在乎了。好不好都没关系了。哈。不骂也不夸,直接----无视!~
离婚了,就别来找我!
[每日热点]:
7226 爱卡币
当它是个p 放过就得了 珍惜生命 远离国足 干点儿啥都比看它强
幸福就是:我想上茅房,就一个坑,你蹲那儿了,你就比我幸福。
[每日热点]:
还是自行的呢
1856 爱卡币
来自: 辽宁省|朝阳市
钢铁是怎样炼成的?中国球迷就是这样炼成的!中国足球是我心中永远的痛,有太多想说的说不出来也没法说!
最后被人嘲笑为毛片哎???!!希望有生之年能看到他的转变!!
[每日热点]:
8294 爱卡币
来自: 海外|美国
离婚了,就别来找我!
一房g,感影胩
[每日热点]:
255257 爱卡币
离婚了,就别来找我!
[每日热点]:
643 爱卡币
来自: 辽宁省|大连市
直接----无视!~
[每日热点]:
回复成功,收到1个大米!
10&&parseInt(document.getElementById('custompage_down').value)页楼你的足球是数学老师教的吗?
“你数学是体育老师教的吗”,生活中我们常常会拿这句话来开完笑,有时候我们会感觉到一点点尴尬,实际上呢?嘿嘿!“我们数学老师,不只是教了我们体育而且还教了我们的语文,我们老师就这么全能。”
其实这不只是个玩笑,很多从农村走出来的孩子应该都经历过,没办法,农村教师资源少,并且教师的能力也有限。所以也不能指望一个教体育的老师能把孩子的数学教好,更不能指望一个教数学的老师能把孩子的体育教好了。
一提到体育我就会想到我们国家现在主要发展的足球,足球想要发展和提高,肯定需要在足球方面有能力的老师来领导,而这个老师当然就是球队的教练员。要谈论我们国家的教练员,首先想到的是国家队教练里皮,里皮的执教能力毋庸置疑,能为国家队带来多少价值先不用谈,至少能让中国足协学到名帅的执教规矩和执教理念,让绝望中的国足球迷恢复点信心和希望,能让里皮认真观察中国足球现状,并且给予一些见解与帮助,能为现役国脚注入新的战术思维和不同的精神面貌。这可定会对未来的中国足球发展有益。
除了国家队,那就是职业俱乐部了,各大俱乐部那自不必说了,恒大的斯科拉里、深圳佳兆业的埃里克森、华夏的佩莱格里尼、上港的埃里克森这些在世界足坛都能叫的上名字的名帅能力肯定要排在教练里的中上层,他们的执教生涯成绩就能说明一切,他们也能为中国现役职业运动员带来更多的战术思想、训练方法、比赛意识等等。
抛开这个国家队和俱乐部,你会发现各级别国家队教练员能力就很有限了,大部分都是国产教练,你不能说他们不够好,但能力肯定很有限,更不用谈和别的国家打比赛了,教练能教的东西有差距,球员和别的国家球员出现差距也自然出现。
草根足球之父:邓世俊
不谈国家层面,我们现在就来讨论基层教练。谈到基层教练,我们就会想到校园足球和足球培训班。校园足球、足球培训班?这里的合格教练员有多少,这里有能力教好孩子的教练员有多少?熟话说:师傅领进门,修行在个人。你教练员的能力都不够,你如何能指望他们教好那些热爱足球的孩子们。现如今中国足球想要发展,几乎每个人都知道要从娃娃抓起,但是孩子们想要踢好球,也需要好的领路人,要知道孩子们的学习能力是很强的,你说什么做什么他都会跟着学,你的教学动作、你的战术思维、你的比赛态度甚至的踢球时候的坏习惯都有可能伴随着孩子一生。所以不只是那些年薪百万的教练重要,那些好的基层教练同样重要。想要拉近与足球强国之间的距离,提高这些基层教练的教学能力也是我们青少年足球培训的重要一环,孩子有更好的足球教育,我们才能指望孩子将来能拿的出更好的成绩。
我以后可不想听到别的家长跟我开玩笑说:你孩子踢球是数学老师教的吗?
只希望中国足协也能关注一下基层教练员的能力和品质,加大力度开始对基层教练员进行足球领域的专项培训,有出色成绩的教练员可以参加更高级的足球专项培训,不只是学习国内的一些理论知识,我们还要融合国外的那些更先进的足球理念。把最好的足球专项知识教给教练员,他们也才能把最好的足球知识教给孩子们,更多的出色基层教练员,才会有更多的足球人才。
日本华侨体育
微信:ccj-sports
一起分享体育的点点滴滴
长按二维码关注
责任编辑:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐号的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
今日搜狐热点}

我要回帖

更多关于 巴萨足球队的英文简称 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信