 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
粉丝量:187
部分文档来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权,请私信通知删除。
 下载此文档
浙江省绍兴市上虞区2016学年八年级下期中学业检测英语试卷含答案(pdf版)
下载积分:300
内容提示:浙江省绍兴市上虞区2016学年八年级下期中学业检测英语试卷含答案(pdf版)
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:12|
上传日期: 17:24:56|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 300 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
浙江省绍兴市上虞区2016学年八年级下期中学业检测英
关注微信公众号He asked for it, I suppose.
我猜他是自找的。
Really? I could not careless, he asked for it.
真的吗?我一点也不关心,他自找的。
You can not find even a bed in his home.He asked for it.
家里连张床都没有。他自找的。
But if he asked for it, he would have been immediately forgiven.
然而,只要祂向主祈求,他就必定获得主的赦免。
He asked me for it is a project!
他问我是负责那一块项目的!
He gave whoever asked for it a copy of his latest paper.
不论谁要他都将他最近写的论文给他一份。
He asked for resurrection. God gave it.
他求神不下雨,神便不下雨。
He asked if he could buy it for 50.
他问是否可用五十元把它买下。
God gave it. He asked for fire from heaven.
他求神使男童复活,他便活过来;
When he asked Ms. Larson for a meeting, it was his turn to be nervous.
当他要求和妻子谈谈时,轮到他紧张了。
He asked who I voted for and I said it was my business .
他问我投票给谁了,而我说,那是我的事情。
He soon made it clear why he had asked for the job.
很快,他就说清了为什么要求做这个工作。
"Will you fix it for this?" he asked.
“为了它,你愿意修理吗?”他问。
It was clear why he had asked for a conference.
他为什么要求召开会议原因很清楚。
We thought it strange that he had not asked for pay.
我们觉得奇怪,他没有薪酬要求。
He has asked for love, but only that he might give it to you.
他之所以要求爱,只是为了能够把爱赐给你。
"It's profitable enough for two, is it?" he asked.
“两个人合营也有钱可赚,是吗?”他问。
When she asked Jerome about it, he said he bought it for himself.
当她问杰罗姆的,他说他买了自己的看法。
In fact, he had bought some food and asked her to cook it for him.
事实上,他已经买了一些食物,并要求她为他做饭。
He had asked one kind hearted woman to take care of it for him.
他让一位好心的妇人替他照看着。
The man took it, and asked what he had to pay for his shave.
卖扫帚之人取回了扫帚,随后问修面要付多少钱。
He rushed the nation into war, but never asked Congress to pay for it.
他把国家推入战争,却从来不要求国会为战争买单。
He asked $1,500 for his old car, but I thought it was only worth $1,000.
他开价1,500美元出售他那辆旧车,可我觉得那车只值1,000美元。
He asked $1,500 for his old car, but I thought it was only worth $1,000.
他开价1,500美元出售他那辆旧车,可我觉得那车只值1,000美元。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!> 【答案带解析】A poor boy lived in a small town. He sol...
A poor boy lived in a small town. He sold goods from door to door to pay for school. One day, he only one cent left, and he was hungry. He decided that he would ask for a meal at the next house. However, when a young woman opened the door, the boy was shy, so he just asked for some water. The woman knew he was hungry, so she brought him a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly, and then asked, “How much should I pay for it?” “You won’t pay for it. My mother has told me that it is good to help the people who are in trouble.” She replied. The boy said, “Then I thank you from my heart.” As the boy left that house, he felt stronger. He knew he had many things to do. Many years later, the young woman became ill. The local doctors couldn’t save her. People had to send her to a big city. When the doctor knew who the woman was, he was excited and tried his best to save her life. He succeeded. The woman needed to pay for the medical bill. The doctor learned that she couldn’t afford it. So he wrote something down on the medical bill. The woman read the bill, “You have paid it with a glass of milk.”1.The poor boy sold goods from door to door because _________. A. he had no money left B. he needed money to buy some food
C. he wanted to raise money for Project Hope D. he had to make money for his school2.Why was the young woman sent to a hospital in a big city? _________A. Because she was seriously ill
B. Because she had lots of money
C. Because she wanted to visit the doctor D. Because she knew the poor boy worked there3. From the passage we can know the doctor(the poor boy) ________.A. let the young woman pay for the bill.B. was always thankful for the young woman’s kindness.
C. didn’t remember the young woman.
D. failed to save the young woman’s life.4.Which is the following sentences is true?A. The young woman had a bad mother.
B. The poor boy asked for some money.C. The young woman and her mother were both kind to others.D. The poor boy became a famous engineer when he grew up.5.What’s the best title(标题) for the article?A. A kind Mother
B. A Lovely Young WomanC. A Poor Boy
D. A Glass of Milk 
试题分析:本文讲述了一个小男孩为了回报那个年轻妇女当年给他的一杯牛奶,救了他,并且帮她支付了医疗费用的故事。
1.D 细节理解题。根据He sold goods from door to door to pay for school.可知这个男孩挨家挨户地卖商品是为了支付学费,故选D。
2.A 细节理...
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
人物传记故事类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
 Ganluyuan TongrenMENUSOUPSTofu soup¥8. 00
Bone soup¥12. 00
Chicken soup¥20. 00STAPLESFried rice¥10. 00
Fried noodles¥10. 00
Hot dog¥4. 00
Rice¥2. 00Meat pie¥10. 00
Sandwich¥10. 00
Hamburger¥10. 00MAIN COURSESRoast chicken¥30. 00
Italian pizza¥9. 00
Indian curries¥15. 00Pork and cabbage¥15. 00
Cheese pie¥10. 00
Beef¥15. 00Beijing Roast Duck¥50. 00
Sausage¥15. 00DESSERTSFruit salad¥8. 00
Apple pie¥8. 00
Ice cream¥3. 00 Pear pancake. ¥9. 00DRINKSCoke¥8. 00
Coffee¥15. 00
Tea¥7. 00
Lemon juice¥6. 00Apple juice¥3. 00
Beer¥17. 00
Wine¥30. 00Milk¥3. 00
Thanks for coming!Tel: 81. What kind of soup can you have in this restaurant?A. Vegetable soup
B. Egg soup
C. Bone soup
D. Fish soup2. How many kinds of staples are there in this restaurant?A. 7.
D. 10. 3.If you want to have a kind of dessert and a drink, how much will you pay at least?A.¥7. 00.
B.¥9. 00.
C.¥8. 00.
D.¥6. 00. 4. If you have fourteen yuan, what can you buy in this restaurant?A. Five ice creams.
B. A bottle of beer. C. An apple pie and a pear pancake. D. A sandwich and a hot dog. 5. Which is TRUE according to the “MENU”?A. If you have only ¥20. 00, you can buy Beef and Fried rice.B. Ganluyuan Restaurant only serves traditional Chinese food.C. The cheapest main course is Italian pizza.D. If you want to order food, you can send an-email. 
从方框内选择能填入对话相应空白处的适当选项,并在答题卡的相应位置将其涂黑。A:Hi, Zhou Weilun! It’s a nice day, isn’t it?B:Yes, it is.
A: I’m going to stay with my grandparents for a month in the countryside.B:Really?
A:Because there is too much noise in the city.
What’s more, there are many green
plants in the countryside. I like plants.B:I also like plants, but I like animals better.A:Why do you think so?B:
They are our friends.A:I think I should also make an animal friend this time.B:
5. A:Thank you.A. I like living in a quiet place.B. What are you going to do in the summer holiday?C. Why do you want to live in the countryside?D. Have a good time in the countryside!E. Because animals give us joy and can help us do some useful things.       
从B栏中找出与A栏相对应的答语,并在答题卡的相应位置将其涂黑。
B1.Sorry, I don’t know the way to the hospital.
A. How do you do?2.How do you do?
B. Thank you.3.What’s the weather like in summer?
C. Two kilos.4.Welcome to Tongren.
D. It’s hot.5. How heavy is it?
E. Thank you all the same. 
完形填空阅读下面短文,然后根据短文内容从短文后各题所给的选项中选择能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡的相应位置将其涂黑。In our daily life, some people think that smoking
help them relax. In fact, smoking is really
. Do you know that there
over 4,000 chemicals in cigarettes? These chemicalsare
for our bodies. They can cause cancer and
diseases. The smoke from cigarettes harms
smokers but also other people. It’s
“second-hand smoke” and it can be
and has higher risks. Smokers shouldn’t use smoking
them relax. They must give up
as soon as possible.1.A. must
C. should2.A. healthy
C. unhealthy3.A. be
C. are4.A. good
C. well5.A. other
C. another
B. not only
C. just7.A. called
C. calling
8.A. more dangerous
B. dangerous
C. the most dangerous9.A. help
B. to help
C. helping10.A. smoke
B. smokers
C. smoking 
—Could you tell me___________?—Size M.A. what time it is
B. what color it is
C. what shape it is
D. what size it is 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.He soon made clear why he had asked for a conference.A.thatB.itC.thisD.one 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
He soon made _____ clear why he had asked for a conference.A.thatB.itC.thisD.one
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:学年浙江省高三上学期期中考试英语试题
He almost didn’t see the old lady, strandedon the side of the road, but even in the dim light of day, he could see sheneeded help. So he pulled up in front her Mercedes and got out.Even with the smile on his face, she wasworried. No one had stopped to help for the last hour or so. Was he going tohurt her? He didn’ he looked poor and hungry. He could see that shewas frightened, standing out there in the cold. He knew how she felt.He said, “I am here to help you, ma’am. Whydon’t you wait in the car where it’s warm? By the way, my name is BryanAnderson.”Well, all she had was a flat tire, but for anold lady, that was bad enough. Bryan crawled under the car looking for a placeto put the jack, skinning his knuckles a time or two. Soon he was able tochange the tire. But he had to get dirty and his hands hurt.As he was tightening up the lug nuts, sherolled down the window and began to talk to him. She told him that she was fromSt. Louis and was just passing through. She couldn’t thank him enough forcoming to her aid.Bryan just smiled as he closed her trunk. Thelady asked how much she owed him. Any amount would have been all right withher. She already imagined all the awful things that could have happened, hadhe not stopped. Bryan never thought twice about being paid. This was not ajob to him. This was helping someone in need, and God knows there were manypeople who had given him a hand in the past. He had lived his whole life thatway, and it never occurred to him to act any other way.He told her that if she really wanted to payhim back, the next time she saw someone who needed help, she could give thatperson the assistance they needed, and Bryan added, “And think of me.”He waited until she started her car and droveoff. It had been a cold and depressing day, but he felt good as he headed forhome, disappearing into the twilight.1.This story most probably took place_______.A. in a garage&& B. on ahighway&&& C. in a busy street&&& D. near a gasstation2.When the man approached the old lady, thefirst thing he did was to______.A. ask what was wrong with her car&&&&&&&B. get the old lady out of her carC. change her tire as soon as possible&&&&&&D. make her know he wanted to help her3.The underlined part in Paragraph 6 suggeststhat________.A. the old lady had got ready to pay the manB. the old lady was grateful to the manC. the man had a lot of difficulty changingthe tireD. the man didn’t stop changing the tire4.Which of the following words can bestdescribe the man?A. Warm-hearted and sensitive.&& B.Careful and serious.C. Thoughtful and helpful.&&&&&&D. Generous and open-minded.5. It can be inferred from the last paragraphthat ______________.A. the man was happy after helping the oldladyB. the man received a lot of money from theold ladyC. the man made the old lady feel cold anddepressed& D. the man felt extremely frustrated all theway home&
来源:学年江苏省高三3月月考英语试卷(解析版)
The common Chinese greeting of “Ni chi le ma?” maysoon be replaced by a new greeting: “Have you cleaned your plate?”Over the Spring Festival holiday there was a bigeffort to get people to curb their habit of ordering too much food inrestaurants because a lot of that food ended up being wasted. Holiday eaterswere urged to “clean their plates” and were asked to take leftover food home in“doggy bags.”The impetus behind the campaign was the startlinggovernment statistic that over 200 billion yuan is spent every year on foodthat ends up in the garbage bin. And in the midst of all this waste, statisticsshow that 128 million people are living below the poverty line and goinghungry.The “clean your plate” campaign is part of a worldwideeffort to stop precious food from being wasted. The United Nations estimatesthat $1trillion (yes, that’s a very big number) worth of food is wasted eachyear. Most of that is lost during food production and transportation, but asignificant percentage is attributed to waste by consumers. The United NationsEnvironment Program (UNEP) has launched a campaign called “Think. Eat. Save.”to make people aware of the problem.Chinese actress Fan Bingbing is an ambassador for UNEPand she encouraged people to upload pictures of their “clean plates” to showtheir support for the program. Thousands of people responded and demonstratedthat they had a clear conscience to go along with their full stomachs.Xi Jinping, the incoming Chinese president, is alsourging people to be less wasteful and he told Party members to cut back onextravagant holiday banquets and to be more careful when spending the people’smoney.For some, though, Xi Jinping’s and Fan Bingbing’sadmonitions don’t go far enough. Yuan Longping, an agricultural scientist,caused a stir by saying that wasting food should be treated as a crime. (Jailtime for leftover chicken feet!?)If not a crime, wasting food is certainly a sin and itgoes against what Xi Jinping calls, “the Chinese tradition of being diligentand thrifty.” Having a “clean plate” is just a traditional and responsiblething to do. 1.Which statement is NOT TRUE according to thepassage?A.Over 200billion yuan is wasted every year on food around China.B.It’s quite common for Chinese people to order more foodthan they need in restaurants.C.It’s universally acknowledged that wasting food is acrime.D.Fan didsomething to promote people’s awareness of savingfood.2.What’ the best title for the passage?A.Food isimportant.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Have youcleaned your plate?C.Jail time forleftover chicken feet!?&&&&&&&&& D.Wasting foodis crime.&
来源:福建省学年高二下学期期末考试试题(英语)
第二部分:阅读理解(共25题,第一节每题2分,第二节每题1分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A,B,C和D)中,选出最佳选项。Trouve sat up on its back legs arid growled(吼叫)the words “How are you,Grandmama?” The audience roared with laughter and clapped. Twenty-year-oldAleck gave the dog a morsel(一口)of food. His hard wok paid off. His dog could talk!Aleck was fascinated with the different soundsof people’s speech. His father taught students who had a speech problem toimprove their speech. Aleck paid close attention. Could an animal form soundsinto words, too? He decided to experiment with Trouve, the family dog.The easy part was teaching Trouve to growlwhenever Aleck wanted. The little dog growled for a morsel of food.Next Aleck moved the dog’s “lips’ as itgrowled. It sounded like “ma ma ma.” Trouve learned quickly to stop thegrowling just as Aleck’s hand moved away. They practiced and practiced untilthe dog said “ma ma” perfectly.Soon Aleck discovered more. If he pushedgently under the dog’s jawbone(下颚骨), it made the “ga” sound. If he pushed once and moved the dog’s lipstwice, he could make the dog say, “ga ma ma”. With even more practice, itsounded like “grandmama.” Whenever Trouve said “grandmam,” Aleck gave the godtwo treats, so Trouve loved the lessons.Aleck tried to teach his dog to move itstongue. So that Trouve could say more words. That didn’t work, but Aleck didn’tgive up.After many hours of practice, Trouve couldsay, “Ow ah oo ga-ma-ma?” This sounded just like “How are you, Grandmama?”Friends and neighbors traveled to see youngAleck and his amazing talking dog. Rumors spread that the dog could speak byitself, which wasn’t true. No matter how much Aleck tried, the dog was neverable to move its lips without help.Aleck’s full name was Alexander GrahamBell. He wanted to know more about the world all his life. He had many ideas.S others didn’t. But he kept trying— One of hisinventions was something called the telephone.41.Which of the following is TRUE of Aleck?A.His father had an influence onhim.&&&&&&B.He had a talent for giving speeches.C.He taught Trouve to talk in honor of his grandmother.D.He carried out many experiments to improve people’s speech.42.Trouve grew fond of practicing talkingbecause&&&&&&&& .A.it liked being together with Aleck& B.it was given some food for thatC.it would like to develop its potential&&&&&D.Aleck treated itlike one of the family43.Which of the following words can best describe Aleck?A.Humorous.&&&&& B.Naughty.& C.Knowledgeable.&&&&&&D.Curious.44.What contributes most to Aleck’s success in teaching the dog totalk?A.His own hard work. &&&&&&& B.His neighbor’s help.C.His father’s encouragement.&&& D.The dog’s smartness.&
来源:2014届浙江省高二10月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Standing on the side of the highway waitingto catch speeding drivers, a police officer saw a car moving slowly at 18 MPH. He &_36_ &to himself, “This driver is just as &_37& &as a speeder!” So __38 _ he turned on hislights and pulled the driver over. &&39& &the car,he noticed that &&40& &were five old ladies — two in the front seat and __41__threein the back, their eyes wide and faces white as ghosts. The driver, obviously &&42_, said to him, “Officer, I don’t understand. I was &_43__exactly the speed limit! &_44__ seems to be the problem?” “Ma’am,”the officer replied, “You weren’t &_45__, but you shouldknow that driving &_46__ &than the speed limitcan also be a(n) __47& &to other drivers.” “Slower than thespeed limit? No, sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly…Eighteen miles perhour!” The old woman said a bit __48_ . The police officer, trying to &_49_&a laugh, explained to her that “18” was the route number, _ 50_ &the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the old woman smiled and thanked the officer for &_51_ &out her error. “Butbefore I let you &_52_ , Ma’am, I have to ask ifeveryone in this car is all right? These women seem very &_53_&and they didn’t make a single sound the whole time.”The policeofficer asked. “Oh, they will be all right &_54& &a minute, officer. We just &_55__ &Route 128.” 1.A. turned&&&&&&&&&&&& B.thought&&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&&&&& D.agreed2.A. dangerous&&&&&&&&& B.well&&&&&&&&&&& C. silly&&&&&&&&&& D.soon3.A. tightly&&&&&&&&&&& B.immediately&&&& C. privately&&&&&& D.deadly4.A. Suspecting&&&&&&&& B.Blaming&&&&&&&& C. Starting&&&&&&& D.Approaching5.A. those&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.they&&&&&&&&&&& C. there&&&&&&&&&& D.these6.A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.more&&&&&&&&&&& C. else&&&&&&&&&&& D.another7.A. confused&&&&&&&&&& B.worried&&&&&&&& C. delighted&&&&&& D.excited8.A. increasing&&&&&&&& B.reaching&&&&&&& C. lowering&&&&&&& D.doing9.A. How&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.What&&&&&&&&&&& C. When&&&&&&&&&&& D.Where10.A. running&&&&&&&&&& B.breaking&&&&&&& C. speeding&&&&&&& D.concentrating11.A. slower&&&&&&&&&&& B.safer&&&&&&&&&& C. faster&&&&&&&&& D.higher12.A. guide&&&&&&&&&&&& B.demand&&&&&&&&& C. aid&&&&&&&&&&&& D.danger13.A. nervously&&&&&&&& B.proudly&&&&&&&& C. roughly&&&&&&&& D.constantly14.A. control&&&&&&&&&& B.give&&&&&&&&&&& C. make&&&&&&&&&&& D.show15.A. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&&&&&&& C. not&&&&&&&&&&&& D.and16.A. pointing&&&&&&&&& B.speaking&&&&&&& C. taking&&&&&&&&& D.squeezing17.A. drive&&&&&&&&&&&& B.go&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.laugh&&&&&&&&&& D. run18.A. united&&&&&&&&&&& B.exhausted&&&&&& C. worried&&&&&&&& D.tolerated19.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.after &&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&& D.with20.A. sped up&&&&&&&&&& B.left out&&&&&&& C. broke down&&&&& D.got off&
来源:2013届浙江临海白云高级中学高二下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
He almost didn’t see the old lady, stranded on the sideof the road, but even in the dim light of day, he could see she needed help. Sohe pulled up in front her Mercedes and got out.Even with the smile on his face, she wasworried. No one had stopped to help for the last hour or so. Was he going tohurt her? He didn’ he looked poor and hungry. He could see that shewas frightened, standing out there in the cold. He knew how she felt.He said, “I am here to help you, ma’am. Whydon’t you wait in the car where it’s warm? By the way, my name is BryanAnderson.”Well, all she had was a flat tire, but for anold lady, that was bad enough. Bryan crawled under the car looking for a placeto put the jack, skinning his knuckles a time or two. Soon he was able tochange the tire. But he had to get dirty and his hands hurt.As he was tightening up the lug nuts, sherolled down the window and began to talk to him. She told him that she was fromSt. Louis and was just passing through. She couldn’t thank him enough forcoming to her aid.Bryan just smiled as he closed her trunk. Thelady asked how much she owed him. Any amount would have been all right withher. She already imagined all the awful things that could have happened, hadhe not stopped. Bryan never thought twice about being paid. This was not ajob to him. This was helping someone in need, and God knows there were manypeople who had given him a hand in the past. He had lived his whole life thatway, and it never occurred to him to act any other way.He told her that if shereally wanted to pay him back, the next time she saw someone who needed help,she could give that person the assistance they needed, and Bryan added, “Andthink of me.”He waited until she started her car and droveoff. It had been a cold and depressing day, but he felt good as he headed forhome, disappearing into the twilight.1.This story most probably took place_______.A. in a garage&& B. on ahighway&&& C. in a busy street&&& D. near a gasstation2.When the man approached the old lady, the first thinghe did was to______.A. ask what was wrong with hercar&&&&&&& B. get the old lady out of her carC. change her tire as soon aspossible&&&&& D. make her know he wanted to help her3.The underlined part in Paragraph 6 suggeststhat________.A. the old lady had got ready to pay the man B. the old lady was grateful to the manC. the man had a lot of difficulty changingthe tire D. the man didn’t stop changing the tire4.Which of the following words can best describe theman?A. Warm-hearted and sensitive.&& B. Careful and serious.C. Thoughtful andhelpful.&&&&&& D. Generous and open-minded.5.It can be inferred from the last paragraph that______________.A. the man was happy after helping the oldladyB. the man received a lot of money from theold ladyC. the man made the old lady feel cold anddepressed& D. the man felt extremely frustrated all theway home&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 asked 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信