TA的问题:
TA的心得:还是不太明白(x-2)(x+1)=0
老师回复:同学你好!题目3482,由已知得x(x-2)+(x-2)=0,即x^2-2x+x-2=0,即x^2-x-2=0,由十字相乘法
TA的问题:
TA的心得:D是圆柱呀
老师回复:同学你好!在题目45520中,选项D,两个圆不是相对面,所以不能围成一个圆柱。再好好看看吧~
TA的问题:
TA的心得:没看懂①是什么意思......
老师回复:同学你好!①的意思是“立国的根本准则,在于崇尚礼仪礼节而不能崇尚权谋欺诈;国家根本希望......
TA的问题:
TA的心得:涉及面广,思路不好找
老师回复:同学你好!题目1968,作为高考真题,综合性强,解题时要注意到已知函数是严格单调递增函数,它的......
TA的问题:
TA的心得:什么是恩格尔系数
老师回复:同学你好!恩格尔系数(Engel's Coefficient) 指居民家庭中食物支出占消费总支出的比重。德......
您已收藏此试题!
您还没有登录,无法加入收藏!
您还没有登录,只能免费体验测试10题!
轻松成为德智会员:
选择会员类型
成为德智会员
目录式课程
友情链接:
老师布置的作业太多,
没时间自己巩固提高?
不知道自己弱项在哪,
是不是还有漏网之鱼?
课内知识听不懂、跟
不上,快要想放弃?
难题越积攒越多,不
好意思张口问?
每道题都似曾相识,但
还是做不出正确答案?
德智帮你解决学习中的所有问题!
德智在线客服
销售咨询电话:
扫描下载德智APP
『碎片时间快速学,提分更轻松』当前位置:
高中英语阅读理解题及答案
&&&& 13:54:41&&&& 
  高中时期,我曾经有过一段时期一直在做英语阅读理解,也是托了这个的福,英语考试成绩量变导致质变,终于有一天英语成绩飞升了。今天小编给大家带来高中英语阅读理解题,希望大家喜欢并且能够有所收获。
  高中英语阅读理解题1
  【English literature】
  Some of the notebooks George Washington kept as a young man are still in existence. They show that he was learning Latin,was very interested in the basics of good behavior in society,and was reading English literature.
  At school he seems only to have been interested in mathematics.In fact,his formal education was surprisingly brief for a gentleman,and incomplete For unlike other young Virginian of that day,he did not go to the College of William and Mary in the Virginian capital of Williamsburg.In terms of formal training then,Washington contrasts sharply with some other early American Presidents such as John Adams,Thomas Jefferson and James Madison.In later years,Washington probably regretted his lack of intellectual training He never felt comfortable in a debate in Congress(国会),or on any Subject that had not to do with everyday,practical matters And because he never learned French and could not speak directly to the French leaders,he did not visit the country he admired SO much.Thus,unlike Jefferson and Adams,he never reached Europe
  31.Why didn"t Washington go to college?
  A.His family could not afford it.
  B A college education was rather uncommon in his time.
  C.He didn"t like the young Virginian gentlemen
  D.The author doesn"t give any reason.
  32.Washington felt uncomfortable in Congress debates because he _____
  A.1acked practice in public speaking
  B.felt his education was not good enough
  C.didn"t like arguing and debating with people
  D felt that debating was like intellectual training
  33 The reason why Washington didn"t visit France was probably that he _____
  A.didn"t really care about going
  B.didn"t know French 1eaders
  C.couldn"t communicate directly with the French leaders
  D.was too busy to Navel
  34 According to the author _____
  A Washington"s lack of formal education placed him at a disadvantage in later life
  B.Washington should have gone to France even though he could not speak French
  C.Washington was not as good a president as Adams,Jefferson or Madison
  D Washington was a model for all Virginian gentlemen
  35.The main idea of the passage is that Washington"s education ____
  A was of great variety,covering many Subjects
  B was probably equal to those of most young gentlemen of his time
  C.may seem poor by modern standards.but was good enough for his time
  D was rather limited for a president
  答案:DBCAD
  Passage 1
  George Washington 年轻时候的一些手札仍然保存完好。从这些手札中我们可以得知,当时的George Washington正在学习拉丁语言和阅读一些英国文学,并对基本的优雅社交行为深感兴趣。 在学校的学习中,George Washington好像只喜欢数学这一科。实际上,他作为一个标准绅士的正式教育是不完整的,简直简短的令人惊讶。和当时弗吉尼亚州的年轻人不同,他没有去位于弗吉尼亚州府威廉堡的William and Mary 学院。那么在正式的训练方面,Washington和其他早期的美国总统&&如John Adams, Thomas Jefferson 和James Madison就有着鲜明的对比。在后来的日子里,Washington大概对自己教育的缺乏感到后悔了。无论是对于国会的商讨活动,还是其他并不是每天都常见的问题,或者一些实践性的事物,Washington始终不能轻松应对。而且因为他从没学过法语,无法和法国的领导人直接交流,所以没能去访问这个他最向往的国家。因此,
  和Jefferson还有Adams不同,他始终也没有访问过欧洲。
  高中英语阅读理解题2
  【resources】
  The resources of the library can be helpful even when we are doing something very informal,such as trying to devise a better way to measure attitudes toward music or looking for a better way to teach mathematics The library can be equally helpful when we are doing something very formal,such as writing a dissertation(学位论文)or preparing an article for publication in a professional journal.In either case,our goal should be to use the library as a useful tool to help us understand and solve our problem
  The following sections of this chapter will describe specific resources available in many libraries.In some cases you may already be aware of a resource and may use it frequently and successfully.In other cases you may be completely unfamiliar with a resource.Your goal should be to become aware of what is available and to know how to use each of these resources to help you solve the problem they are designed to solve.
  When educators have a piece of information that they want to share with their colleagues,they often make this information available in professional journals or at professional meetings It would often be useful to have access to such information,and this chapter will describe the special services that enable us to locate such information.
  41 The library resources can be helpful when we ____
  A.want to find a better way to measure attitudes toward music
  B.are preparing a paper for a professional journal
  C.are writing a dissertation
  D . A11 of the above
  42.The familiarity of readers with different resources
  A .is more or less the same
  B.varies slightly
  C.differs greatly
  D.should not be different
  43.The author believes that ____
  A . library resources should be used frequently and completely
  B.1ibrary resources cannot be made good use of if they are not available to us
  C.one is supposed to be aware of the library resources that are usually not available
  D.one is supposed to have good knowledge and make good use of resources
  44.When educators wish to share some information with their colleagues,they often
  A.publish it in a professional journal
  B.attend professional meetings
  C.get access to it in the library
  D make use of some library services
  45 The chapter in question
  A.mainly deals with the ways of dissertation writing
  B . presents information on publishing papers in professional journals
  C.introduces some library services
  D.describes some professional meetings
  答案:DCDAC
  高中英语阅读理解题3
  【The Best of Friends】
  The evidence for harmony may not be obvious in some families. But it seems that four out of five young people now get on with their parents, which is the opposite of the popularly-held image(形象)of unhappy teenagers locked in their room after endless family quarrels.
  An important new study into teenage attitudes surprisingly shows that their family life is more harmonious than it has ever been in the past.&We were surprised by just how positive today&s young people seem to be about their families,& said one member of the research team. &They&re expected to be rebellious(叛逆的)and selfish, but actually they have other things on their minds: they want a car and material goods, and they worry about whether school is serving them well. There&s more negotiation(商议)and discussion between parents and children, and children expect to take part in the family decision-making process. They don&t want to rock the boat.&
  So it seems that this generation of parents is much more likely than parents of 30 years ago to treat their children as friends.&My parents are happy to discuss things with me and willing to listen to me,& says 17-year-old Daniel Lazall. &I always tell them when I&m going out clubbing. As long as they know what I&m doing, they&re fine with it.& Susan Crome, who is now 21, agrees. &Looking back on the last 10 years, there was a lot of what you could call negotiation. For example, as long as I&d done all my homework, I could go out on a Saturday night. But I think my grandparents were a lot stricter with my parents than that.&
  Maybe this positive view of family life should not be unexpected. It is possible that the idea of teenage rebellion is not rooted in real facts. A researcher comments,&Our surprise that teenagers say they get along well with their parents comes because of a brief period in our social history when teenagers were regarded as different beings. But that idea of rebelling and breaking away from their parents really only happened during that one time in the 1960s when everyone rebelled. The normal situation throughout history has been a smooth change from helping out with the family business to taking it over.&
  67. What is the popular image of teenagers today? A. They worry about school.
  B. They dislike living with their parents. C, They have to be locked in to avoid troubles. D. They quarrel a lot with other family members.
  68. The study shows that teenagers don&t want to__________ . A. share family responsibility B. cause trouble in their families C. go boating with their family D. make family decisions
  69. Compared with parents of 30 years ago, today&s parents__________ . A. go to clubs more often with their children B. are much stricter with their children
  C. care less about their children&s life D. give their children more freedom 70. According to the author, teenage rebellion__________ . A. may be a false belief B. is common nowadays
  C. existed only in the 1960s D. resulted from changes in families
  71. What is the passage mainly about?
  A. Negotiation in family. B. Education in family. C. Harmony in family. D. Teenage trouble in family.
  67. D解析:这是一道细节判断题。根据第一段&which is the opposite of the popularly-held image of unhappy teenagers locked in their room after endless family quarrels.&可知(青少年)流行的形象是和父母无休止争吵完后把自己锁在屋子里,所以给人的印象是常常和其他家庭成员争吵。
  68. B解析:这是一道细节判断题。根据第二段最后一句&They don&t want to rock the boat.&可知孩子们不想制造麻烦。&rock the boat&是捣乱、制造麻烦的意思。
  69. D解析:这是一道细节判断题。根据第三段第一句&So it seems that this generation of parents is much more likely than parents of 30 years ago to treat their children as friends.&和Susan Crome的描述&Looking back on the last 10 years,there was a lot of what you could call negotiation.&可知这一代的父母比起30年前上一代的父母更善于把孩子当成朋友看待,Susan说有很多事情都可以和她父母商量。也就是说这一代父母给孩子更多自由。
  70. A解析:这是一道归纳题。根据最后一段第二句&It is possible that the idea of teenage rebellion is not rooted in real facts.&作者认为青少年的反叛的观念并不一定来源于事实,所以青少年反叛的观点不一定正确。
  71. C解析:这是一道主旨题。本文主要结束了家庭和睦的问题,比较了这一代父母对待青少年的态度以及和上一代父母的比较,结论是现在的家庭比以往更加和睦
遇到社交媒体和网络礼仪的英语话题作文,我们的
英语的基本句型犹如积木。它们是理解英语句子及
英语语感的提高需要同学们在平时多阅读,多积累
在英语阅读中,总有很多长难句让我们看不懂,非
爱情,是这个世界上最美好的感情,就好像青梅竹
从小学的时候开始就非常喜欢看一些英文诗歌,虽
初中的时候我们总是爱微笑,两个人偷偷躲在书店
小小的书店,有着另一番的天地。书店是书籍的海
周末的时候,我和同桌窝在窄小书店的角落里,拿
在我们还是初中生的时候,周末是我们的空闲时间
在初中,我有一个英语学霸的同桌,我们周末的时
因为英语基础比较差的原因,每次看英语美文的时
初中的时候只要一有时间我们就会窝在购书中心,
虽然初中的课业比较繁琐,但是有时间我们总是会
分享到微信朋友圈×
打开微信,点击「发现」,使用「扫一扫」即可将网页分享到我的朋友圈
分享到:×高一英语试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高一英语试题及答案
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置: >
> 高一英语练习题-2017年能力竞赛练习题笔试部分检测
高一英语练习题-2017年能力竞赛练习题笔试部分检测
栏目分类:
发布日期:
浏览次数:次
社会生活的信息化和经济的全球化,使英语的重要性日益突出。这些年来,英语的地位在中国被抬高到了无以复加的程度。下面,学而思网校小编为大家推荐了2016年高一英语能力竞赛练习题:笔试部分检测,请大家仔细阅读,希望你喜欢。
笔试部分(共五大题,计130分)
I.单项填空 (Multiple-choice)(共20小题,每小题1分,满分20分)
21. ---Pudong Airport. I'll be there by 10.
---________, but I'll do my best.
A. No problem&&& B. All right&&&&& C. I can't promise&&&&& D. It's impossible
22. See what you have done! Don't you have a _______ of right or wrong?
A. feeling&&&&&&& B. sense&&&&&& C. thought&&&&&& D. knowledge
23. The train _______ arrive at 11:30, but it was an hour late.
A. was about to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was likely to
C. was supposed to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was certain to
24. When _______ Brown was born, engaged or married, all _______Brown were present.
A. 不填; the&&& B. 不填&&&&& C. the&&&&& D. 不填
25. A fifteen-year-old girl came _______to the station only _______the train had gone.
A. to find&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to find
C. finding&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. finding
26. George is organized, easy-going, hardworking and intelligent. _______, I can't speak too highly of him.
A. By the way&&&& B. In a word&&&& C. On the other hand&&&& D. As a result
27. ---Can you try your best to make yourself _______by those sitting at the back of the hall?
---Yes, I can _______do it.
A. manage to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. try to
C. try to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. manage to
28. Jack had his cell phone stolen when he _______himself in a book on the bus.
A. devoted&&&&&&&& B. put&&&&&&&& C. buried&&&&&&& D. concentrated
29. It is _______in the regulation that you _______other people the password of your e-mail account.
A. not tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. not to tell
C. won't tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. should not tell
30. Tom's sister _______ his brothers _______ a hobby of collecting stamps.
A. has&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has
C. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. have
31. _______many times, the boy still couldn't understand it.
A. Being told&&& B. Having told&&& C. Having been told&&& D. To have been told
32. You can use a large plastic bottle, _______ cut off, as a pot to grow young plant in.
A. the top is&&&& B. with its top&&&& C. whose top&&& D. the top of which
33. Under good treatment, Linda is beginning to _______ and will soon recover.
A. pick up&&&&&& B. wake up&&&&&& C. grow up&&&&& D. show up
34. ---Would you like to go out for a walk with us?
---_______, but I must finish my homework first.
A. Of course not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. That's all right
C. I'd love to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Yes, I do
35. Much has been done to keep the rivers _______.
A. from polluting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. from being polluted
C. polluting&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. being polluted
36. He said by October 1 he _______ at that school for 20years.
A. would have been teaching&&&&&&& B. had been teaching
C. have been teaching&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will have been teaching
37. The class named _______ Lei Feng is one of the best classes in this school.
A. in the place of&&&& B. in favor of&&&& B. in the way of&&&& D. in honor of
38. ---What _______ it be?
---It _______ be a car, for it is not moving. It _______ be a horse.
A. mustn't; can&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. can
C. can't; must&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mustn't; may
39. _______ ways will be found to stop pollution is just _______ worries the public.
A. W which&&&& B. W that&&&& C. W what&&&& D. If; what
40. Is _______ some German friends visited last week?
A. this school where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. this school one
C. this school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. this the school
II. 完形填空(Cloze)(共30小题;每小题1分,满分30分)
A. 阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Last summer I was a volunteer(志愿者) at a shelter for the homeless, a place for homeless people to sleep at night. I wasn't working that summer and was& 41& only two classes in summer school, so I had some& 42& time.
Three nights a week, I& 43& in the kitchen of the shelter along with four other volunteers. We planned and& 44& for 45 people hot meals& 45__ vegetables, chicken, fish and fruit. The homeless people& 46& this good food because many of them usually didn't eat well.
I& 47& this volunteer work, making& 48& with the four volunteers in the kitchen. One was a very nice elderly housewife, one a movie maker, another a young teacher and the other a college student,& 49& me.
I talked to a lot of the homeless people at the shelter. Their life stories& 50_& me with sympathy. Some of them had& 51& with alcohol(酒)or drugs, while others only had bad& 52& . One woman worked for almost 30 years for a small company, and& 53& she lost her job. She looked for a& 54& job, but couldn't find one, for she was too& 55& . She could do nothing but sell her furniture -sofas, chairs, and tables& 56& she could pay for her food. The woman went on job __57__, but she& 58& couldn't find one. She had no money for her& 59& and had to sleep in her car. Then she had to sell her car. Alone, __ 60& , and homeless, she finally came to the shelter.
41. A. studying&&&&&&& B. planning&&&&&&&&& C. holding&&&&&&&&&& D. taking
42. A. full&&&&&&&&&& B. free&&&&&&&&&&&& C. extra&&&&&&&&&&& D. long
43. A. helped&&&&&&&& B. waited&&&&&&&&&&& C. appeared&&&&&&&&&& D. washed
44. A. ordered&&&&&&& B. bought&&&&&&&&&&& C. cooked&&&&&&&&&& D. finished
45. A. with&&&&&&&&&&& B. from&&&&&&&&&&&& C. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in
46. A. demanded&&&&&& B. needed&&&&&&&&&& C. collected&&&&&&& D. requested
47. A. wanted&&&&&&&& B. had&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. owned&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. enjoyed
48. A. decisions&&&&& B. wishes&&&&&&&&&& C. friends&&&&&&&&&&& D. changes
49. A. as&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. like&&&&&&&&&&& C. except&&&&&&&&&&&& D. besides
50. A. struck&&&&&&&& B. filled&&&&&&&&& C. seized&&&&&&&&&&&& D. provided
51. A. habits&&&&&&&& B. worries&&&&&&&& C. difficulties&&&&&& D. problems
52. A. luck&&&&&&&&&& B. pain&&&&&&&&&&& C. experience&&&&&&&& D. life
53. A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. again&&&&&&&&&&&& C. then&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. thus
54. A. good&&&&&&&&&&& B. fresh&&&&&&&&&&&& C. skilled&&&&&&&&&&& D. new
55. A. old&&&&&&&&&&&& B. poor&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sick&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dull
56. A. though&&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&&& C. so that&&&&&&&&&&& D. in case
57. A. hunting&&&&&&&& B. hoping&&&&&&&&& C. finding&&&&&&&&&&& D. picking
58. A. also&&&&&&&&&&& B. still&&&&&&&&&&&& C. almost&&&&&&&&&&&& D. even
59. A. block&&&&&&&&&& B. cottage&&&&&&& C. building&&&&&&&&& D. apartment
60. A. afraid&&&&&&&&& B. shy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. shocked&&&&&&&&&&& D. mad
B. 阅读下面两段短文,掌握其大意,然后选择方框内所给单词的适当形式填空。方框内有多余的词,每个词限用一次。
north, hand, destroy, power, home, believe, trouble
&Earthquake rocks Afghanistan
Half a million people have been left __61__ after a __62__ earthquake destroyed thousands of homes and caused extensive damage to hundreds of
others in __63__ Afghanistan yesterday. It was the most __64__earthquake in living memory, leaving __65__ damage in its wake.
forget, trouble, harm, suit, length, education, work
A report slams(猛烈抨击)TV for the young
A new report describes the __66__ effects of TV on children's __67__ and emotional development. After __68__ periods of watching TV, children tend to become absent-minded and __69__. The report also says, however, many TV programmes are __70__ for children.
III. 阅读理解 (Reading Comprehension)& (共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分)
A.&&&& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
Some people believe that international sport produces goodwill between the nations and that if countries play games together, they will learn to live together. Others say that the opposite is true: international competitions encourage false national pride and lead to misunderstanding and hatred(憎恨). There is probably some truth in both arguments, but in recent years the Olympic Games have done little to support the view that sport encourages international brotherhood. Not only was there the tragic incident including the murder of athletes, but the Games were also ruined by incidents caused mainly by smaller national contests.
One country received its second-place medals with visible anger after the hockey final. There had been noisy scenes at the end of the hockey match, the losers objecting to the final decisions. They were sure that one of their goals should not have been disallowed and that their opponents' (对手)victory was unfair. Their manager was in great anger when he said, &This wasn't hockey. Hockey and the International Hockey Federation are finished.& The president of the Federation said later that such behavior could result in the suspension(停赛)of the team for at least 3 years.
Incidents of this kind will continue as long as sport is played competitively(竞争性地) rather than for the love of the game. The suggestion that athletes should compete as individuals, or in non-national teams, might be too much to hope for. But in the present organization of the Olympics there is far too much that encourages aggressive patriotism(爱国主义).
71. According to the author, recently the Olympic Games have ______.
A. created goodwill between the nations
B. brought about only false national pride
C. hardly showed any international friendship
D. put an end to misunderstanding and hatred
72. The author gives the example in paragraph 2 to show _________.
A. how false national pride led to undesirable incidents in international games
B. that sportsmen are often against the final decisions
C. that competitiveness in the games discourages international friendship
D. that unfair decisions are common in the Olympic Games
73. What conclusion can be drawn from the passage?
A. The organization of the Olympic Games must be improved.
B. Athletes should compete as individuals in the Olympic Games.
C. A game should be played competitively rather than for the love of the game.
D. More and more athletes will compete for their own honor.
I'm usually fairly doubtful about any research that concludes that people are either happier or unhappier or more or less certain of themselves than they were 50 years ago. While any of these statements might be true, they are practically impossible to prove scientifically. Still, I was struck by a report that concluded that today's children are far more anxious than children in the 1950s. In fact, the analysis showed that normal children aged 9 to 17 exhibit a higher level of anxiety today than children who were treated for mental illness 50 years ago.
Why are America's kids so stressed? The report gives two main causes: increasing physical isolation(孤立)and a growing feeling that the world is a more dangerous place.
Although we can't turn the clock back, adults can still do plenty to help the next generation.
At the top of the list is helping develop a better understanding of the limits of individualism(个人主义). No child is an island. Strengthening social ties helps build communities(团体)and protect individuals against stress.
To help kids build stronger connections with others, you can pull the plug on TVs and computers. Your family will thank you later. They will have more time for face-to-face relationships, and they will get more sleep.
Limit the amount of virtual violence(虚拟暴力)within the reach of your children. It's not just vi children see a lot of murder and crime on the local news.
Keep your hopes for your children reasonable. Many highly successful people never attended Harvard or Yale.
Make exercise part of your daily life. It will help you deal with your own anxieties and provide a good model for your kids. Sometimes anxiety is unavoidable. But it doesn't have to ruin your life.
74. The author thinks that the conclusions of any research about people's state of mind are __________.
A. surprising&&&&&&&&&& B. reasonable&&&&&&&& C. believable&&&&& D. questionable
75. What does the author mean when he says, &we can't turn the clock back&?
A. It's important to slow down the speed of change.
B. The social reality children are facing cannot be changed.
C. Lessons learned from the past should not be forgotten.
D. It's impossible to forget what happened in the past.
76. The first and most important thing parents should do to help their children is to _____.
A. provide them with a safer environment&&&&& B. lower their hopes for them
C. get them into more touch with other people
D. set a good example for them to follow
B. 在下列77-81题中,Bobby, Maria, Andrew, Lucy和Scott正在寻找适合自己的大学。阅读下面六所大学的简介(选项A, B, C, D, E和F),选出符合各人需求的最佳选项,选项中有一项为多余选项。
_______ 77. Bobby is tired of working in doors and wouldn't like to be to far away from his girlfriend who studies at Simmons.
_______ 78. Maria wants to learn modern science and she prefers to stay neither by the ocean nor in the northeast.
_______ 79. Andrew wishes to study business in a non-state-run university.
_______ 80. Lucy enjoys taking her further education in a woman-only university.
_______ 81. Scott hopes to play the computer conveniently for fun.
*A. SIMMONS& The College of Art and Science and Modern Studies. Simmons educates women to achieve their work and life goals. More than 40 majors. Lies in the heart of Boston, US. News & World Report ranks Simmons among the top state universities in the North and among the best values. 617-521-2051&www.simmons.edu.
*B. PUAL SMITH'S COLLEGE& The College of Nature. Experience a different kind of classroom: 15,300 acres of forests, lakes and streams, a hotel and restaurant, 99% placement upon graduation. Two-and-four-year degree programs. PO Box 265 Paul Smith, NY -421-2605&www.paulsmith.edu.
*C. ST. MARY'S UNIVERSITY& Personal attention. Powerful programs. Experience the technology of today at our co-educational university. One Camino Santa, Utah
800-FOR-STMU&www.stmarytx.edu.
*D. NORTHERN UNIVERSITY& A famous private university with 3,200 students in the Colleges of Arts & Sciences, Business and engineering. Medicine & Law among the top ten by US. News & World Report Old Union 232 CA
650-723-2091&www.stanford.edu.
*E. UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX& Adult education course. Earn an online degree with University of Phoenix today. 100% online, fast and convenient. Learn why most working professionals choose University of Phoenix Online.&www.phoenixun.edu.
*F. PETER'S COLLEGE& Experienced professors are available. Equipped with a lot of modern facilities, two students a dormitory, two computers, power never fails, PO. 356 Peter, -12-2135&www.peterun.edu.
C. 朗读下列短文,回答所给问题。
Karl Landsteiner first thought of naming blood types in 1900. He put blood into four types. These four types were named A, B, AB, and O.
Blood type O is the most common around the world. Blood type A is the second most common, and type AB is the least common.
Doctor try to give blood to a person according to the person's blood type. Blood type O can be given to a person with any other blood type, but doctors prefer to match a patient's blood type if they can. Doctors also need to make sure that the &Rh factor& in patients' blood matches the blood they are given. If people have one kind of protein in their blood, they are Rh positive(Rh+). If the people do not have the protein, they are Rh negative(Rh-). Most people are Rh+.
If a mother has an Rh- blood type, she may have trouble when she has a baby. If her baby is Rh+, the baby's blood may mix with the mother's blood before the baby is born. The mother's blood will change. If the mother has another Rh+ baby, the mother's blood will attack the baby's blood. The baby may die or become sick. Doctors have to watch the mother and baby carefully in these cases.
82. How many kinds of blood types are there and what are they?
IV. 动词填空(Verb Filling-in) (共10 小题,每小题1分,满分10分)
根据句子的意思,选用方框中所给动词的适当形式填空。方框内的词有多余,每个动词限用一次。
improve, form, make, concern, last, repair, receive, add, compare, turn, design, take
86. Once ________, a bad habit is very hard to get rid of.
87. Shakespeare ________ the world to a stage.
88. Hill often attends public lectures at the University of London, chiefly _______ his English.
89. May I have a look at the old machine that _______?
90. While being cooked, more water should _______ to the tough meat.
91. The advertisement _______ by that company already.
92. The speech which he made _______ the football match bored a lot of fans to death.
93. _______(not) an answer, I decided to write him again.
94. The photo _______ yesterday have come out very well.
95. We all know that the Anti-Japanese War _______ eight years.
学大小编为大家提供的2016年高一英语能力竞赛练习题:笔试部分检测,大家仔细阅读了吗?更多相关内容请关注学而思网校官网高一英语栏目。
【高一英语】相关内容}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语补课 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信