高中英语课程视频 自己用过的课程,相当于补课,资料详细,便宜出售,福利大家。图片为一部分,详情
本人英语专八,欢迎英语学习者来加入
我有基础新概念英语视频,零基础语法作文等,
哪位同学可以推荐推荐,感谢。
高二0基础英语怎么提升 目前150分卷考35分 求一起学习的伙伴~~
现在已经高三下学期了,英语考试也就40多分,阅读百分之90都看不懂,就剩100天就高考了,高考英语最少
同上,百度云最好,谢各位大神!
语法真的想不透啊
沪江网校英语学院,零基础/新概念/留学/口语课程,优惠5.5折起!电脑,手机,Pad同步在线..
我英语差啊,,我高三了,英语60分,我该怎么补啊,,我还想考个好点的大学呢,,求大神帮忙啊
跪求 高一英语名校学案必修三单元测试听力材料
哪位大神有
我有新概念基础视频
小包老师的,谁要私我
现在出分一个月了,我背了1000多单词,不过都是初中的,语法什么的,我一点不懂,求一本英语资料,适合我的,目标明年130,全国1卷
The parents of a troubled teen may feel unsure as to whom to turn to in order to find help for their child.
因为我英语基础不好,所以想重新学习一下音标。请问有这样的资源吗,就是字母配音标的图文,不胜感
各位英语大大,帮忙
平常考试50~60分 英语一直没怎么学,恍恍惚惚的 现在英语背了很多单词 接下来学语法 高考目标110
我英语平均50分左右,求提高!!!
记英语单词的书哪个好啊?给推荐一本。
求推荐高中英语语法书~本人英语学的很糊涂~……
平时考试英语大概乘以1.25后在60分左右。单词很用心背了一部分但成效不大。记忆力还不错,就是背了没
哪位同学有华夏希望英语周刊高一第31期的答案!!!!
我是一名高一男生,我的英语水平连小学生都不如,我该如何学习英语?从小学英语开始还是从初中英语
高中英语单词带中文mp3格式 急需要求!!!高二了 要努力了
w我现在高一下学期 零基础 考试乱写起该怎么提高成绩呢? 单词应该从初中记起还是高中? 词汇书 语法
复印多了一份,主观题真的很齐全,我自己也正在用,有意者私我吧
高中英语140到147这样子,欢迎提问,嗯就酱~
小菜求大神解答在线等。
高一的时候英语能考130左右,高二的时候英语考110左右,现在高三了,就要高考了,英语就考100分左右,
就是就是那个那个我买一本高中的语法书,自己看然后自己分析,自己再背背单词,然后我做那种语法填
今天给大家推荐的这20部英文电影,有的口碑好,有的票房高,都是16年大家热议的电影,非常适合练习听
初中同学,高中同学,周末名师开课
真正想学好英语(不是为了应试),万词、万句足可以。花3年时间,每天平均记10个单词(加3个词组),1
想找可以一起背新概念的小伙伴,如果想要背别的,咱们也可以一起讨论哒~ 建了个微信群,大家可以一起
Why do you want to marry? 这个句子有语法错误吗?如果有请指出并说出为什么?谢谢!
高二文科生英语0基础,现在要怎么学才能有提高
有问题问吧
上了高中之后英语一直学不好,背的单词很快就忘了,老师提问的时候回答不出超尬的。 学科比较多,所
你可能感兴趣的吧...
发贴红色标题
签到六倍经验
兑换本吧会员
赠送补签卡1张,获得
助攻总额: 43W
贴吧热议榜
发表后自动分享本贴
使用签名档&英语学习  
•••
[]& & &BY By Paul Brennan平凡的身边事物也能带来美好和感动。
建议阅读时间 8分钟
At one time or another, we all feel unhappy. It may be a broken friendship or a failed
... []& & &BY teens年轻一代重新定义“礼貌”。
建议阅读时间 6分钟
It seems like people today are more easily offended (冒犯) than ever before.
If smoking
... []& & &BY teens“抖森”尽显英伦戏剧舞台风范。
建议阅读时间 5分钟
He can recite William Shakespeare’s Hamlet from memory and his favorite ancient
新课标大课堂 This week for teachers
报纸电子版 E-papers
公告 Notice发布: 9:14:34
发布: 9:02:20
Copyright &
Corporation,All Rights Reserved
江苏凤凰数字传媒有限公司 版权所有
网站地址:南京市湖南路1号B座808室
Mail: 最佳分辨率
电话:025-发表日期:
Panda is familiar by more and more people as the development of Internet. Now people can see the live show from the Internet. These lovely angels are favored by the fans from all over the world....
发表日期:
In everybody&s eyes, I am a good girl, because I make the good marks in the exams and help my parents to do things. Unlike other students, who will go against their parents, I follow my parents& words....
发表日期:
When students go to college, they need to think about their future career, because the major they choose will decide what kind of job they will work on. ...
发表日期:
In modern society, everybody is easy to be influenced by the commercial ads. For girls, they chase the fashion and purchase more. The dressing style changes all the time. ...
发表日期:
16 is a very young age, in China, teenagers are going to middle school. Recently, a sixteen years old boy had delivered a speech in UN. He stood for the young generation and gave his voice. ...
发表日期:
We are always educated to be an honest person, especially to our parents. While the fact is that every kid will lie to their parents in their lives....
发表日期:
Iphone is always the best seller in the world market. Especially in China, so many young people are proud to have one at hand, which means they are in the fashion trend. ...
发表日期:
Now the winter holiday will pass soon, I suddenly remember that I haven&t finished my homework yet and answered my friend&s invitation. ...
发表日期:
Nowadays, Chinese people are everywhere, on the one hand, they like to travel and on the other hand, the population is very large. But foreigners& impression on Chinese is not always good....
发表日期:
When talking about football, as Chinese, I want to say a lot things. But when words are about to come out, I become silent. Chinese football always presents the negative side to the fans, because the football team did not play well in the big games and the fans disappointed all the time....
发表日期:
Red packet is unavoidable in Chinese new year. The married couple need to send some gifts and red packets to the elder and the young....
发表日期:
In China, a lot of students are complaining about the difficulty to master English. They know how important English is, but they just feel hard to learn it. ...
发表日期:
Nowadays, English has been the international language. In China, the children have to learn English since their primary education. In some cities, the children even start their English study in kindergarten. ...
发表日期:
Kate Middleton who is known to the world as the young and beautiful princess is the great idol for many girls. She speaks for the image of elegance. Every time when she appears in the public occasions, she dresses so well and catches the media&s attention all the time. ...
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980818283848586878889
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语补课 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信