What is your English whosyourteacherr? 哪错了?

当前位置: >
_______ is your English teacher?
_______ is your English teacher? [
] A. Where
试题地址 : http://www.xueersi.com/xue/shiti/1197663.html
★ 这道试题主要考察你对知识点""的考点理解, 关于知识点解析请查看
单项选择。
are flying kites.
A. childB. childsC. children D. childes
单项选择。
I like to take a _____ with my camera.
A. book B. trip C. picture D. rest
单项选择。
A _____ can fly.
A. fishB. fly C. boy D.horse
用下列单词的适当形式填空。
child, at, but, shop, quarter, drink, read, go 1. It's half past seven, the
go to school by bike every day,
today they
on foot. 2. It's nine o'clock, Mrs. Zhang usually stays at home in the morning, but today she's going
. 3. It's four o'clock, Mrs. Zhang usually
tea in living room in the afternoon.4. It's a
to nine, Mrs. Zhang always
her newspaper
night. But she doesn't do that
tonight. Now she's reading an English story book.
根据句子意思及汉语,写出空缺单词的正确形式。
1. In winter, children like making
(雪人) and
(扔) snowballs. 2. I meet an old friend of
(我的). 3. Meimei's family lives on the
(第九)floor (层)4. We have a lot of
(趣事) in winter. 5. What
(别的) do you want to say at the meeting?
用所给单词的适当形式填空。
1. Where's the
(体育用品商店)?2. These clothes are fifty
(美元)3. Lynn doesn't have
(一些) homework to do. 4. She wants to buy a pair of
(跑鞋). 5. He is
(学着打篮球) now.
热门试题推荐& “This is Fangfang. Sh...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
This is Fangfang. She is from China. Her(她的) telephone number is (010). She is in Beijing No.1 High School(北京一中). She is a good student. Miss Gao is her English teacher.根据短文,选择正确的答案。(10分)1.Fangfang is from&.&A. the U.S.A.&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&& &B. China&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Cuba2. Sheis in &High School.A.No. One&&&&&&&&&& B. No. Two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No. Three3.Fangfang is a &.A. teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. student4.Miss Gao is a(an) &teacher.A.Chinese &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Canada5.Fangfang's& telephone number is &.6.—What’s y &name?&& —My name is David.7.—Are you f & &Fuzhou?& —No, we aren’t.8.—What’s your telephone n &?& —It’s (010).9.—E &me, are you Frank?& —Yes, I am.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“This is Fangfang. She is from China. Her(她的) telephone number is (010). She is in Beijing No.1 H...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.句意:你来自哪里?我来自上海。结合语境及首字母,可知填疑问副词Where。2.句意:你的名字是什么?我的名字是大卫。结合语境及首字母,可知填形容词性物主代词your。3.句意:你们来自福州吗?不,我们不是。结合语境及首字母,可知填介词from。4.句意:你的电话号码是多少?是(010). 结合语境及首字母,可知填名词number。5.句意:劳驾,你是弗兰克吗?是的,我是。结合语境及首字母,可知填动词Excuse。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
This is Fangfang. She is from China. Her(她的) telephone number is (010). She is in Beijing N...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“This is Fangfang. Sh...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“This is Fangfang. She is from China. Her(她的) telephone number is (010). She is in Beijing No.1 High School(北京一中). She is a good student. Miss Gao is her English teacher.根据短文,选择正确的答案。(10分)1.Fangfang is from____.A. the U.S.A.
B. China C. Cuba2. Sheis in____High School.A.No. One B. No. Two C. No. Three3.Fangfang is a____.A. teacher B. mother C. student4.Miss Gao is a(an)____teacher.A.Chinese
B. English C. Canada5.Fangfang's telephone number is____.6.—What’s y____name? —My name is David.7.—Are you f________Fuzhou? —No, we aren’t.8.—What’s your telephone n____? —It’s (010).—E____me, are you Frank? —Yes, I am.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“This is Fangfang. She is from China. Her(她的) telephone number is (010). She is in Beijing No.1 High School(北京一中). She is a good student. Miss Gao is her English teacher.根据短文,选择正确的答案。(10分)1.Fangfang is from____.A. the U.S.A.
B. China C. Cuba2. Sheis in____High School.A.No. One B. No. Two C. No. Three3.Fangfang is a____.A. teacher B. mother C. student4.Miss Gao is a(an)____teacher.A.Chinese
B. English C. Canada5.Fangfang's telephone number is____.6.—What’s y____name? —My name is David.7.—Are you f________Fuzhou? —No, we aren’t.8.—What’s your telephone n____? —It’s (010).—E____me, are you Frank? —Yes, I am.”相似的习题。What‘s your English teacher‘s name? 怎么回答?_百度知道
What‘s your English teacher‘s name? 怎么回答?
我有更好的答案
It's Miss Li.
来自:作业帮
y Engliah teacher&#39......;s name is
说出你老师的名字呗
Wang Xiaohong
用这种格式
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
english的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
what is your English teacher like?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
意思是,你的英语老师怎么样的?如果还有问题,可以问我,对了,这题是要问如何回答吗?如果是回答,可以回答为:My English teacher is very kind.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你的英语老师怎么样?
but but表示转折您的支持就是我继续前行及帮助别人的动力 愿您与我一起传播『 爱心 』之种望采纳↖(^ω^)↗
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
What is your new teacher?哪里错了
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮