为什么说坎通纳为什么退役是曼联这二十多年最伟大的球

您现在的位置: →
第二十章 曼联国王坎通纳
&&&&上午临近九点的时候,范毕庄出现在了老特拉福德球场旁边的大楼里,在宽敞巨大的会议室中,早已经有不下数十位扛着长枪短炮,来自欧洲各个知名媒体的记者,在兴奋的等候着。
&&&&而当范毕庄在经纪人莫利纳的陪伴下一同走进的时候,所有记者都是眼睛一亮,齐齐的起身,拿起相机和摄像机,对着他疯狂的拍摄,镁光灯闪烁不停。
&&&&今天的范毕庄没有穿一贯的运动服,而是一身笔挺合身的西装,脸上带着淡淡的笑容,在镁光灯闪烁而起的时候,微微偏转身子,向着镜头不断的点头挥手。
&&&&范毕庄不是社会阅历为零的小白,在这样正式的场合,保持必要的礼仪,既是对新东家的尊重,也是对自己的尊重。
&&&&“哈,范!今天的你可真是令人眼前一亮,我们看惯了你穿着球衣的样子,现在看起来,穿上西装的你,更加精神帅气呢!”
&&&&“人逢喜事精神爽!哈,今天可是范和曼联的大好日子,啧啧,就这派头,一看就知道,范是真正的成功人士!哈哈!”
&&&&“范,恭喜你,从走出这个房间开始,你就将正式成为红魔曼联的一员!”
&&&&“范,希望能在签约结束后,您能抽出一点时间接受我们的专访……”
&&&&记者们闹腾开了,不过很快声音又平息了下去,曼联主帅弗格森和格雷泽家族成员阿夫拉姆已经从自己的座位上起身,迎向了范毕庄。
&&&&记者们很清楚自己的工作,他们来到这里,并不单单是为了能够近距离的接触和采访范毕庄的,更多的,则是充当见证人,将范毕庄和曼联签订合约这一重要时刻,辐射向全世界。
&&&&范毕庄和曼联已经在三天前正式签订了合约的消息并没有对外公布,事实上,就算是公布了,也不打紧,该有的流程还是得有,所以,在这间会议室,在全世界球迷的注视下,他们还得再“签约”一次——当然,这一次就是一场“秀”了,是给曼联的支持者们看的。
&&&&在主持人说了一些简短的开场白之后,签约仪式很快就进入到了正题,记者们将相机和摄像镜头全部对准了最前方,范毕庄、弗格森、阿夫拉姆三人,在早已准备好的合同上,各自签下了名字。
&&&&“这是历史性的一刻!我们很荣幸的宣布,从这一刻开始,范就将正式成为曼彻斯特联队的一员,在未来至少三年的时间里,他将为老特拉福德的荣誉而战。作为俱乐部有史以来引进的最高身价的球员,我们有理由相信和期待,范会成为这里最重要的组成部分,他将给全世界的曼联球迷,带来最美好最漂亮的足球!”
&&&&主持人声情并茂的高声宣布,而范毕庄和弗格森以及阿夫拉姆站在一起,三个人彼此交手相握,摄像机的镁光灯又是闪烁一片。
&&&&“签约”的流程已经结束,接下来应该就是俱乐部向范毕庄送上球衣,并且展示范毕庄在球队的专属号码了。
&&&&对这一个流程,台下的数十名记者无不充满了期待。
&&&&范毕庄加盟曼联是早就板上钉钉的事情,但曼联的口风很紧,一直没有对外透露出范毕庄会身穿多少数字的信息,对此,媒体和球迷们在表达不满的同时,也很是好奇,此前不少人都是在网络上发表了自己的揣测。
&&&&有猜测十号的,毕竟范毕庄虽然进球能力很强,但活动范围很大,严格意义上来说,他是一名进攻型的前卫球员,而十号广泛意义上来说,就是中场核心的象征,所以范毕庄拿这个号码是理所当然的。
&&&&也有猜测九号的,九号代表着正印中锋,范毕庄可边可中,似乎随便哪个位置他都能进球,拿象征着主力中锋的号码,也能说得过去。
&&&&还有人觉得,范毕庄会延续在比利亚雷亚尔和皇家马德里时期的传统,就拿23号,在球迷们看来,这就是范毕庄的幸运数字了,足坛中可没有几个能够数得上名号的23号球员,而范毕庄呢,从一个不问人所知的小菜鸟,成长到今天举世追捧的大球星,一直都是身披23号战袍,就连国家队也是这个号码,他算是为“23”号正名了,当然,也可以说是23号给他带来了好运。
&&&&当然,也不是没人猜测过范毕庄会要求俱乐部给他七号球衣,毕竟“7”这个数字,在老特拉福德有着非同一般的重要意义——但认同这个观点的球迷人数并不多,曼联队史上还从未有过七号球衣有主人的情况下,再转交给另外一名球员的。
&&&&而且现在的曼联七号主人是迈克尔.欧文,这位曾经的英格兰金童也绝对是巨星一名,虽然近些年近况不佳,竞技状态和名声都有所下滑,但英国国内,却依然有着巨大的号召力。
&&&&欧文也是巨星,如果他不愿意,就算范毕庄也没辙,球迷们可不认为,范毕庄一个“新来的”,也不可能为了一件球衣而跟自己未来的战友而去交恶,这未免得不偿失了。
&&&&球迷们对范毕庄将身披多少号码亮相,可谓是众说纷纭,猜测不断,但不论是何种猜测,得出的结果,就是范毕庄的球衣数字并不会太大——一般来说,只有一线队的边缘球员,或者是新近从预备队提拔上来的年轻球员,才会身背“大”号码,象征着主力位置的号码,一般都不会太大。
&&&&而范毕庄这种等级的巨星,曼联为他花费了这么大一笔转会费,说是让他来打替补的,这话估计谁都不会相信。
&&&&当然,无论范毕庄选择哪个号码,都必然会有球员为此“让路”——常规号码可都是有主人的,比如说十号和九号,前者是锋线主力鲁尼的专属号码,后者则是潇洒哥贝尔巴托夫的数字。
&&&&两人都是曼联现下阵容的主力球员,从他们手中抢号确实有一些难度,所以更多的人则是认同第三种说法,范毕庄将继续身背23号球衣——曼联现在的23号球衣主人是北爱尔兰年轻中卫埃文斯,论对球队的重要性和地位,埃文斯勉强算是一名替补,如果范毕庄要这个号码,那他是没有底气拒绝的,只能交出23号球衣。
&&&&反正都是从队友手中抢号,抢一个替补球员的,总比抢主力球员来的要划算多了——就算埃文斯心有不满,那也无关紧要,弗格森可不会在乎一个替补的不满的。
&&&&就在现场的记者们翘首以盼的时候,弗格森却是卖了一个关子,并没有第一时间让工作人员将球衣拿上来,他转头看向了范毕庄,笑着道:“我为你准备了一份礼物,本来想亲自交到你手中的,但有一个朋友,他请求我将这个机会留给他,我同意了。”
&&&&范毕庄脸上有着狐疑,他知道弗格森口中说的“礼物”指的是什么,也正是因为此,他才更感到诧异,他都表示自己对球衣号码不在意了,却没想到,弗格森仍旧要“故弄玄虚”一番,也不知道苏格兰老头葫芦里究竟是卖的什么药。
&&&&范毕庄摇摇头,也没有多想,只是点点头。
&&&&而下面的记者却是满头雾水,不过没等他们将疑问从嘴里说出,更多的人,则是瞪大着眼睛,突然的惊呼起来。
&&&&“让我们欢迎我的朋友,他曾经是这里的球员,他在这里留下了许多直到现在都依然让人惊叹的进球和胜利,他就是——”
&&&&“——埃里克.坎通纳!”
&&&&弗格森看向了会议室的大门方向,主持人已经大叫出声,因为兴奋和激动,他的声音都显得格外的尖锐。
&&&&而在门口,一名留着大胡子的中年,穿着一件素色的风衣,竖着高高的衣领,缓步走了进来。
&&&&如果只看对方的装扮和高冷的表情,和路上的冷漠男子并没有什么区别,他的相貌和表情平淡无奇,只是他的眼神,却分外的凛冽,一种由骨子里散发的高傲由不得人忽视。
&&&&曼联国王——埃里克.坎通纳!
&&&&所有人的目光都被这个突然走入的风衣男子给牵引,会议室内一片沉寂,再然后,如同平静的湖面被忽然投入了一块巨石,场内瞬间就沸腾了!
&&&&没有人不熟悉这张脸的主人,没有人不熟悉这双高冷桀骜眼睛的主人,所有记者都兴奋了起来,甚至还有人低低的尖叫出声——在范毕庄的加盟仪式上,曼联国王坎通纳的突然出现,这简直就是一个巨大的意外之喜。
&&&&在这座城市,在这个国度,在这个联赛,没有人不清楚坎通纳的江湖地位,毫不客气的说,虽然坎通纳早已退役,离开了老特拉福德,但对于曼联球迷来说,这是他们永远都不会忘记的……神!
&&&&“上帝啊,我不是眼花了吧,我我……我看到了谁!”
&&&&“是埃里克!真的是埃里克!我的老天,曼联国王竟然出现在了这里!”
&&&&“真是不敢想象,以埃里克的高傲性子,他怎么会有兴趣来参加一名曼联新援的加盟仪式!报纸上说埃里克很欣赏范,我还以为是……现在看来,这是真的了!”
&&&&“曼联国王降临!埃里克这是要做什么?难道……”
&&&&有人突然想到了一个可能,顿时惊骇的睁大了眼睛,定定的望着那个将脸颊掩盖在风衣竖领之后的男人,坎通纳恍若目中无人一般,对身边的惊呼以及各种各样的眼神,全然不顾,直直的走到了台上,站在了弗格森和范毕庄的身边。
① 作者:我们踢球吧所写的《大逆锋》为转载作品,大逆锋最新章节由网友发布。
② 小说大逆锋版权属于作者我们踢球吧所有,如果您喜欢小说大逆锋,请支持作者到书店购买正版图书。感谢您的合作与支持。
③ 通过键盘左右方向键"→"或"←"可以转到《大逆锋最新章节上一页》或《大逆锋最新章节下一页》,回车可返回《大逆锋目录》。
④ 倡导文明阅读,绿色网络,从我做起,如您对大逆锋作品内容、版权等方面有质疑,或发现非法、色情类小说或章节,请向本站举报,我们将马上处理。
⑤ 分享《大逆锋》从我做起。数万网友在行动,《大逆锋》分享得多更新就越快。从顶部的图标分享投一票,每人每天只限一次哦多了无效。坎通纳曼联官方10佳球 重炮无敌+销魂迷踪步|1112英超视频集锦|英超_新浪视频
视频-坎通纳曼联官方10佳球 重炮无敌+销魂迷踪步
按住此条可拖动
体育 - 热门视频
正在加载...请稍等~
分享视频地址:
本页面地址:
播放器swf地址:
html地址:
所属专辑:
扫描二维码下载新浪视频App埃里克o坎通纳:从球星到演员
扫描二维码方便学习和分享
Sometime between the potato gratin going cold and my guest refusing coffee, the main section of the Commune Social tapas bar in Shanghai falls silent. It is tempting to imagine that the whole city has done the same.
在芝士焗土豆变冷和我的客人不要咖啡之间的某个时刻,位于上海的西班牙小食餐厅食社(Commune Social)的主用餐区静了下来,让人忍不住想象整个城市也安静了。
Eric Cantona & the actor and philosophical sketch artist perhaps better known as one the finest and most combustible footballers in history & closes his eyes and starts whistling Edith Piaf&s &Hymne & l&amour&.
埃里克&坎通纳(Eric Cantona)闭上眼,吹起了埃迪特&皮亚夫(Edith Piaf)的那首《爱的赞歌》(Hymne & l&amour)的口哨。他是一名演员、一位富有哲理的画家,他更被人熟知的身份是历史上极为优秀且富有激情的足球运动员。
It is somehow unsurprising. This is exactly why Britain fell in love with Cantona in the 1990s and why his years at Manchester United were the centrepiece of one of the most thrilling epochs in the beautiful game. It takes only moments of meeting the 51-year-old Frenchman to discover that he remains, first and foremost, a performer. On the field, in his pomp, he could electrify tens of thousands of fans every time he made contact with the ball. Off the pitch the performance was even more audacious & a scene-stealing role as the French pseud surrounded by barbaric Brits.
这在某种程度上并不那么令人意外。这就是为什么英国在上世纪90年代爱上坎通纳的原因,也正因如此,他在曼联(Manchester United)的日子成为足球运动一个极为激动人心的时代的重头戏。在见到这位51岁的法国人后,不出片刻,我就发现他(首先也是最重要的)仍是一名表演者。在足球场上,在他的鼎盛时期,他每次碰球都能点燃无数球迷的热情。在足球场外,他的表演甚至更为大胆&&他扮演着一群野蛮英国人中的法国伪哲学家这个抢镜的角色。
His reign defined not just the stunning success of a dream team that featured David Beckham, Roy Keane and Ryan Giggs, but the tectonic shifts & led by huge TV deals & that reshaped English football. There was a swagger that infused the era, and Cantona&s was the biggest and most brazen. The game was then in the throes of becoming a global, televised circus. His superstardom, he says, arose in part because &I understood before the others what the circus was&.
他的鼎盛时期定义了一只改变了英国足球面貌的梦幻球队(该队球员包括大卫&贝克汉姆(David Beckham)、罗伊&基恩(Roy Keane)和瑞安&吉格斯(Ryan Giggs))令人瞩目的成功(由大笔电视协议推动)。不仅如此,那个时代还被注入了一种趾高气扬的感觉,坎通纳是其中最突出也是最无所顾忌的。当时,足球运动正在痛苦地转型为一场全球电视直播的马戏表演。如今他说,他当时之所以成为超级巨星,在一定程度上是因为他&先于其他人理解了这场马戏表演是什么&。
When the whistling comes to an end, 32 seconds later, the Frenchman&s expression is unmistakable: that defiant, imperious flare of entitlement that accompanied every sublime goal, every telepathic pass, every thoroughly deserved red card and every enigmatic pronouncement flicked towards the media. Two decades since his retirement from the professional game, and even with his once trademark upturned collar neatly turned down, he could still ignite a stadium.
吹完32秒的口哨之后,这位法国人脸上再次露出那个让人不可能看错的表情:桀骜不驯、目空一切&&他每次绝妙进球、每次心有灵犀地传球、每次绝对罪有应得地被罚红牌以及每次向媒体抛出谜一般的声明时,都是这种表情。他退出职业赛事已有20年,即便他曾经标志性的上翻的衣领如今服帖地翻了下来,他仍可以让一个体育场嗨起来。
&The whistling? My kids used to like it. Nowadays they tell me to stop,& he shrugs, convinced of its brilliance but acknowledging, as one dad to another, that we can sometimes be embarrassing to our children. He asks whether I would also like to hear a more piercing whistle he uses to summon dogs. I don&t, but he does it anyway. It is quite fabulously piercing. Heads around the restaurant jerk to attention. No dogs appear.
&口哨?我的孩子们曾经喜欢这个。如今,他们让我别吹了。&他耸了耸肩说。这是在承认,尽管自信于自己吹得很好,但作父亲的人总有一些时候会让孩子为我们感到尴尬。他问我想不想听他用来唤狗的更响亮的口哨。我不想听,但他还是吹了。口哨相当响亮。整个餐厅的人都猛地转过头来。一条狗也没有出现。
Cantona, the Marseille-born son of a nurse and a dressmaker, did not need to whistle to be the centre of attention. An hour and a half earlier, he had arrived, rather late, at the Commune Social to find me halfway into a Bloody Mary. He does not accept the offer of something similar, opting instead for a mug of hot water, a gesture towards his larynx and a display of his professionalism as an actor. There is no point arguing: after appearing in more than 25 films since 1997, Cantona now takes his acting as seriously as he once took his football.
坎通纳在马赛出生,是护士和裁缝的儿子。换作以前,他可不需要用吹口哨来吸引旁人的关注。一个半小时之前,他抵达食社,有些来迟,看到我已喝了半杯的&血腥玛丽&(Bloody Mary)。我劝他点酒,他没有听,而是点了一杯热水,他指了指自己的喉咙,显示出了他作为一位演员的专业性。我们没有理由争辩:自1997年出演超过25部影片后,坎通纳现在对表演跟他当年对足球一样认真。
Asked whether he would ever consider a return to the game, he replies immediately. &No. Only to manage Manchester United&.&.&.&They won&t ask me. Maybe that&s why they didn&t win the Premier League. Only I could have made them succeed [after Sir Alex Ferguson&s retirement]. Nobody else. Only me.&
在被问及他是否考虑重返足球界时,他马上回答。&不。除非是做曼联的老板......他们不会请我的。或许这就是他们没有赢得英超联赛(Premier League)的原因。只有我才能让他们赢(在亚历克斯&弗格森爵士(Sir Alex Ferguson)退休后)。没有其他人。只有我。&
We are meeting at a friendly, higher-end Shanghai brunching spot beloved of expats & cramped and informal enough that one of the three bankers at the next table is cheerfully earwigging our conversation. Various people, including one of the bankers and several Chinese kitchen staff, interrupt our lunch for selfies. The restaurant, built into the brickwork confines of a former police prison cell, has been recommended to me by a British diplomat as Cantona enters the final days of a two-month film shoot in China. It is a Franco-Chinese production called Magic, about which Cantona is tight on details & he says he will play &a nice man, but when you see him you won&t think that&.
我们见面的地点是一个温馨、比较高端的上海早午餐场所,这里深受外籍人士的喜爱,它狭小、不正式,邻桌的3名银行家中的一位一直在兴致勃勃地偷听我们的谈话。各式各样的人来到我们的餐桌前自拍,有那位银行家,还有几名餐厅的中国工作人员。餐厅打造成四面砖墙的隔间,仿佛以前的警察局监狱;这家餐厅是一位英国外交官向我推荐的。坎通纳在中国为期两个月的电影拍摄已进入尾声。这是一部法中合拍电影,影片名字是《Magic》,坎通纳对电影具体内容三缄其口,他说,他演的是&一个好人,但当你看到他时你不会这么认为&。
For the most recent stretch of the project he has been in Turpan, a beautiful but remote city in the country&s north-western deserts. The various noises of appreciation & &magnifique!& and &parfait!& & that later punctuate our lunch suggest that the restaurant&s meaty, comforting, Mediterranean spread is stuff that he has missed.
他最近一个阶段的拍摄是在吐鲁番,中国西北沙漠中一个美丽但偏远的城市。午餐后半段,他不时发出&太好吃了&、&完美&等赞美声,看样子他很久没有吃过这间餐厅里这种扎实、抚慰心脾的地中海式菜肴了。
After retiring from United in 1997, Cantona left football altogether rather than seeing out his thirties in one of several countries with &a lot of money but no history of football&. He took up acting and has appeared in what is now a decent list of films (Elizabeth, as well as an assortment of French dramas and comedies). To British audiences, his most famous post-football work is Ken Loach&s Looking For Eric, a 2009 film in which Cantona plays a hallucination of his Man Utd-era self experienced by a football-obsessed postman. The film brims with lines of soulful machismo (&I am not a man, I am Cantona&) that would not be unexpected coming straight-faced from him now, and he reveals, proudly, that he made important contributions to the script.
1997年从曼联退役后,坎通纳完全告别足球,而没有去一个&有很多钱但没有足球历史&的国家度过他剩余的三字头岁月。他开始演戏,现在他出演过的电影已经不少了(有《伊丽莎白》(Elizabeth),还有不少法国戏剧和喜剧)。对于英国观众而言,他在告别足球界后最著名的作品是肯&洛克(Ken Loach)的《寻找埃里克》(Looking For Eric),在这部2009年的电影中,坎通纳扮演了片中那位迷恋足球的邮差想象中的曼联球员坎通纳。影片很多台词体现出深沉的男子气概(&我不是一个人,我是坎通纳&),即便他现在一本正经地说出这些台词,也不会让人意外;他还骄傲地透露,他为剧本做出了重要贡献。
Loach, and Ferguson, he says, were geniuses who had a similar impact on his life. &Director. Manager. Football. Film. It&s just a different game, but still play, play, play,& he says, embarking on a more general thesis about work hierarchies. &I think the boss has a bad image,& he says, after an uncharacteristically long pause.
他说,洛克和弗格森是天才,两人对他的生活有着类似的影响。&导演。俱乐部老板。足球。电影。这只是不同的比赛,但仍然是在场上拼搏。&他说,他提出了一个有关工作等级关系的更一般性论题。&我认为这个老板的形象不好。&在不同寻常地停顿了很长时间之后,他说。
&In the media we need to make a good image for businessmen. Some of them are nice. Some are very creative&.&.&.&but if you ask the person on the street about the boss, he says &he&s shit&. Why? Because we all say that.& I note that Cantona did, in fact, say that of Henri Michel, the former manager of the French national team who, in 1988, Cantona publicly described as a &bag of shit& in a TV interview. The window is small, but I see an open goal. What about his own relationship with managers?
&在媒体上,我们需要为商人塑造良好形象。其中一些不错,还有些非常有创意&&但是如果你在街上向人们打听老板,人们会说&他是个混蛋&。为什么呢?因为我们都这么说。&我注意到,实际上坎通纳的确是这样说法国国家队前教练亨利&米歇尔(Henri Michel)的&&1988年,坎通纳在一次电视采访中公开将他称为 &一包屎&。我抓住这个稍纵即逝的机会问坎通纳:你自己和教练的关系如何?
&I respect the boss. I loved some of my bosses,& says Cantona, weaving out of danger. &That was the secret of Alex Ferguson. We loved him and we respected him. That is the job of the boss & to be loved and respected.&
坎通纳的回答尽量打安全牌:&我尊重老板。我喜欢我的某些老板&&这是亚历克斯&弗格森(Alex Ferguson)的诀窍。我们喜欢他,我们尊重他。这是老板的工作&&受人喜欢和尊重。&
And how about Guy Roux? I ask, speaking of the manager of Auxerre who gave Cantona his first job in professional football, but had to deal with his prot&g& punching a teammate in the face.
那么居伊&鲁(Guy Roux)呢?我问道,我指的是欧塞尔足球俱乐部(Auxerre)的教练,坎通纳职业足球生涯的第一份工作就是他给的,但这位教练不得不处理坎通纳给队友照脸一拳的事件。
&Yes, I was like a son. We had a very strong father-son relationship. That doesn&t mean everything was nice. No. I was like a teenager. He was like a father and we had a lot of fighting together but in the end we loved each other.&
&是的,我就像个儿子。我们的关系很像父子。这并不意味着一切都融洽,不是这样的。我就像一个十几岁的孩子,而他像一个父亲,我们发生了很多冲突,但最后我们仍彼此爱着对方。&
But, I begin to say&.&.&.&
但是,我开始说&&
The waiter, who is French and crimson with excitement, materialises at the table and I realise we haven&t ordered. There is a brief to and fro, during which Cantona rapidly agrees to all the waiter&s recommendations, before steering conversation to the evils of mobile phones and why he bans his children (aged four and eight, by his second marriage) from going near them. &I don&t want to live in the world of phones,& he says, suddenly sniffing at the air like a deer and tasting some imaginary food plucked from the forest floor, &I want my senses to be always activated. I want to feel nature. I want to focus on smells, nature, the sound of words, the sound of birds&.&.&.&& & he runs out of inspiration and glares at the table & &&.&.&.&a fork&.&.&.&&
侍者出现在桌子旁,他是一位法国人,激动得脸色发红,我意识到我们还没有点菜。在简短的一来一回中,坎通纳迅速同意了侍者所有的建议,然后将话题转向手机的弊端以及为什么他禁止自己的孩子(他与第二任妻子生的两个孩子,一个4岁,另一个8岁)接触手机。他说:&我不想生活在一个有手机的世界里。&然后他突然像一只鹿一样嗅了嗅,假装品尝从林间地上采摘的一些食物:&我希望我的感官总是处于激活状态,我想感受大自然,我想专注于气味、自然、说话声、鸟鸣声&&&&&这时他没了灵感,干瞪着桌子:&&&叉子碰击声&&&
The food & all sharing plates & conveniently starts arriving and suddenly, the flinty professionalism behind this digital debunking dawns. Cantona has just released a book called My Notebook that shows off some of the thousands of sketches he makes, as a constant hobby, in a Moleskine. He archly suggests this habit is the anti&thesis of the mobile phone & a pen-and-ink engagement with the world, rather than the seditious virtuality of the screen.
食物&&所有食物都装在分享盘里&&很快送了上来,突然间,我想起,他对数字时代的大力批判是有专业性作支撑的。坎通纳刚刚出版了一本名为 《我的笔记本》(My Notebook)的书&&他喜欢画画,在Moleskine记事本上画了数千张,这本书出版了其中的一些。他诙谐地表示,这种习惯正好跟手机对着干&&用笔和墨水跟这个世界打交道、而不是沉迷于手机屏幕上带有煽动性的虚拟内容。
Cantona historians will surely identify in this artistic oeuvre echoes of the press conference he delivered in 1995 at the end of an eight-month ban from the game, the result of the inglorious night at Crystal Palace when he aimed a flying kick at a racist fan. As he now recounts it, he didn&t want to say anything. The rules (in this case Manchester United&s lawyers) required something, however. &They said I should just say anything, so I said anything,& he says.
坎通纳在1995年曾被禁赛8个月,那是因为有一天晚上,在水晶宫(Crystal Palace)比赛时,他飞起一脚踹了一个种族主义球迷。禁赛结束后,他举行了新闻发布会。他刚刚出版的这本书肯定会让长期关注坎通纳的人们想起他那次新闻发布会。如今他这样描述当时的情形:他什么也不想说,然而,规则(具体来说,是曼联的律师)要求他必须说些什么。他说:&他们说我应该说些话,所以我说了一些话。&
His 21-word response (&When the seagulls follow the trawler, it&s because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much&) remains among the most memorable lines ever uttered by a footballer, and sealed Cantona&s image as a Gallic pseud in shorts. He remains sniffily unsure how many of the journalists in the room understood that they were the seagulls in question.
这就是他给出的简短回应:&当海鸥跟着拖网渔船,那是因为它们认为船上的人会往海里扔沙丁鱼。非常感谢。&直到如今,这依然是出自足球运动员之口的最令人印象深刻的一段话之一,坎通纳的形象也就此确立为穿着短裤的法国伪哲学家。他到现在依然轻蔑地认为房间里可能没有多少记者听懂了他们就是他所说的海鸥。
I induce him to explain, with 20 years of hindsight, what drove his career. &I was just someone who always, totally wanted to give everything to the game all the time. That&s it. And to be on the field with everyone who wants the same & that is unity. That is beauty. The outperformance of the individual in service of the team. It is the most exceptional education,& he says, forking scrambled egg and salmon towards his plate after checking that I have had my fill.
我诱导他解释,从20年后的今天来看,当初他对足球的职业热情源自哪里。他说:&我就是一个什么时候都总想把竭尽全力去踢好球的人。就是这样。与所有同样只想踢好球的人在球场上踢球,这就是团结,这就是美。个人为了团队而尽力表现。这是最非凡的教育。&在确认我已经吃好了之后,他把炒鸡蛋和三文鱼叉到了自己的盘子里。
&But at Manchester, even that was different. That is why I have always said it was like going home. A different energy. More energy. You have more passion for football in England than in France. I felt that immediately. Of course the game is loved everywhere, but in England it is real passion,& he says, pausing to check whether this is profound enough. &You can buy everything except passion,& he ends, just to be sure.
他说:&但在曼联,甚至这也是不同的。这就是为什么我总是说在曼联我就好像回家了一样。一种不同的能量。更多的能量。英国对足球比法国更有激情。我马上感觉到了这一点,当然,足球在任何地方都受到喜爱,但在英格兰,人们对足球是真的有激情。&他停下想了想自己说的是否足够深刻。他决定再最后总结一句:&所有东西都可以买,只有激情买不到。&
This leads neatly to his thoughts on the transfer of Brazilian star Neymar from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain for &222m & the biggest in history. It is an insult, as Cantona sees it, against the argument he has just outlined, and an excuse to trash the passionless French league. How, he asks with a look of straight-backed horror, can a player like Neymar go to the French championship?
这顺理成章地让他想起了巴西球星内马尔(Neymar)以2.22亿欧元从巴塞罗那(Barcelona)转会到巴黎圣日耳曼(Paris Saint-Germain),创下史上最贵转会。坎通纳认为,按照他刚陈述过的论点,这是一次羞辱,也为糟蹋毫无激情的法甲提供了借口。他痛心疾首地问,一个像内马尔这样的球员怎么能去法甲?
&He will be playing games against [lowly] Lorient and [even more lowly] Guingamp. How is it possible? To be a great player and go&.&.&.&somewhere&.&.&.&just&.&.&.&&. He groans, temporarily speechless. &How old is he? Twenty-five? From Brazil to Barcelona to the French championship. It disappoints me so much.&
&他会跟洛里昂(Lorient)和甘冈(Lorient)那样(比较次的)足球俱乐部对阵。这怎么行?身为一名伟大的球员,却去那样的&&地方&&&他叹息着,一时没找到恰当的词语,&他多大了?25岁?从巴西到巴塞罗那,再到法甲。这件事让我失望极了。&
He builds from this fury into a more full-bodied assault on the way that the monetisation and consumption of football evolved so dramatically during his time in Manchester. The system in which Neymar has made this disastrous choice, he argues, forces players into a permanent, painful contest between their undiluted passion for the game (which he wholeheartedly believes most players have) and the mindset of commoditisation into which they are forced by the money sloshing around the industry. He sees the root of this malefaction in the very innovation that propelled Cantona&s superstardom & televised availability of all matches.
由这一愤怒起头,他开始猛烈抨击起从他在曼联那段时期开始的一种急剧发展的趋势:把足球当做赚钱工具,消费足球。他认为,正是这个让内马尔作出灾难性选择的体制,迫使球员内心不断地天人交战&&是保持对足球的纯粹热情(坎通纳真心相信大多数球员都有),还是采取一种做买卖的心态(充斥于足球产业中的金钱迫使他们形成这种心态)。他认为这种罪恶体制的根源,正是将坎通纳推上了超级巨星舞台的一项创新:电视转播所有比赛。
&We kill the desire. I think so,& he starts, sphinx-like on whether this is a wind-up. &We killed the desire to watch a game. When I was young, when the only game was the cup final or the national team games, that was it. On Sunday night we had to wait all the way through the programme to see five goals from other countries like England and Italy. Now, they have everything. Kids need frustration&.&.&.&if you give everything to everyone, they don&t learn frustration. I&m talking about football, but it is the same with everything.&
&我们杀死了那种欲望,我是这么认为的。&他神秘莫测的样子让我不确定他是不是在逗我,&我们杀死了观看比赛的欲望。我年轻那会儿,能看到的比赛只有足总杯决赛或是国家队比赛,就这些。周日晚上我们得一直守到节目最后,才能看到英超和意甲等五大联赛。现在他们什么都能看到。小孩子需要得不到某样东西带来的挫折感&&如果你让每个人都应有尽有,他们就无法从挫折中成长。虽然我谈论的是足球,不过凡事皆如此。&
A discourse on the football manager as father figure & &do you respect him because you love him, or do you love him because you respect him?& & switches abruptly into a stream of consciousness, partly fuelled by an excellent beef cheek empanada, on the mysterious phenomenon whereby children who share the same father can turn out completely differently. &The viewpoints are different,& he says, pointing to the windowsill and a small candle in his line of sight, &I will remember a candle in a window. You will remember me.&
我们本来在聊那个像父亲一样的足球教练:&你是因为爱他所以尊敬他,还是因为尊敬他所以爱他?&不知怎么的(一部分原因是牛颊肉馅饼太好吃了),我们突然转而漫无边际地谈论起同一个父亲的几个孩子长大后却完全不一样这种神秘现象。&视角不同。&他说道,指着窗台上他视线范围内的一小截蜡烛,&我会记得窗中的一根蜡烛。你会记得我。&
Worried that he has at last clocked me as a trawler-following seagull, I ask him what has troubled me all along & whether he has any regrets about a career that, despite the astonishing things it has delivered, could have delivered so much more without a long list of lunacy, topped by that flying kick.
由于担心他最后把我当成了&追着拖网渔船的海鸥&,我向他提出了一个长久以来一直困扰我的问题:他对自己的职业生涯是否有任何遗憾,尽管这段生涯实现了许多惊人成就,但如果没有一长串疯狂行径&&排在首位的是那脚飞踹&&他可能实现更多。
&I would change nothing. You know why? Because I am very optimistic. All the roads you take, even when they have barriers and difficulties, they lead somewhere better. Everything that I lived through, good and bad, pleasures and traumas & if I were unhappy now then I would regret parts of this, but I don&t. I drew this [he shows one of the pictures from My Notebook depicting two arrows facing in opposite directions]. I called it &evolution&. Yes, I had a bad time, but I decided to use it&.&.&.&like a painter or director or writer. You use trauma to make a work&.&.&.&so no, I don&t regret anything.&
&我什么都不会改变。你知道为什么吗?因为我是个非常乐观的人。你走的每条路,哪怕路上遇到阻碍和困难,它们都会通向更好的地方。我经历的每一件事,好与坏,快乐与痛苦 &&如果我现在不快乐,那么我会为过去的一些事感到后悔,但我现在并非不快乐。我画了这个(他打开《我的笔记本》,给我看里面的一张画,画的是两个朝向相反的箭头)。我称之为&进化&。是的,我有过糟糕的日子,但我决定利用这段经历&&就像一个画家,或是导演、作家。人们从创伤中汲取创作的养料&&所以不,我对任何事都不后悔。&
In Looking For Eric, Cantona reveals that in fact he used his eight months of suspension to learn to play the trumpet. I ask if he has kept it up, and he replies that he hasn&t & but that he now has another musical passion in his life. That is when the whistling starts.
坎通纳在《寻找埃里克》里透露,实际上他用了禁赛的那8个月时间去学了吹小号。我问他是否还在吹,他回答说没有,但现在他的生活里燃起了另一种音乐激情&&接着他就吹起了口哨。
Just as he is rising to leave, he has another stab at my question about regret. &You know, the circus. Either you endure it, you suffer from it, or you use it. I used it. I had fun.&
就在他起身要离开时,他又一次回答了我那个关于后悔的问题。&你知道,马戏团这件事。你要么忍受它,为它所苦,要么你就利用它。我利用了它,我很开心。&
内容来自 听力课堂网:用手机学英语,请加听力课堂微信公众号:tingclass123
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:}

我要回帖

更多关于 天下足球 国王坎通纳 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信