n. [兽医]家畜晕倒病,蹒跚病
sick as a horse
as sick as a cat
initiative扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译【亲爱的阿姨、您病了我们都很担心、他在外工作没法回来照顾您、请您原谅他、虽然您不告诉我们您的病情、但是我们都在猜想、您是为了让他安心在外工作、对我们有所隐瞒的、您明后天就要去做针灸了、阿姨、我们很担心、都想让您健健康康的、希望您的病能赶紧好起来、再也不会让您劳累了、我和乖乖会一直为你祈祷的、我好想去照顾您、但是我知道无论如何您都不会同意我去的、您怕麻烦我们、阿姨.一定要赶紧把病治好、到时候我和乖乖腰带您和叔叔一起出去游玩、乖乖那边您就不要担心了、他会很努力的挣钱、过年还要一家团聚呢、您一定要好好养病、也希望叔叔和奶奶身体健健康康的、希望我们一家人都健健康康的!】请帮我把这段话翻译成英文!请不要用工具哇!汗死 朋友 我告诉你了 不要用工具翻译的 那样太死板啦
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Dear Aunt: We are worried that you are sick, he is outside working so he can't look after you, please forgive him. Although you can't tell us about the condtions of your body, we are guessing that is because you want him to work outside without any worries, so you can't tell us. you are going to do acupunture tomorrow or the day after that. Auntie, we are worried because we want you to be healthy, and hoping you can get rid of the illness and never tire again. Guaiguai and I will always pray for you. I want to look after you but i know that you won't let me because you think that it would bother us. Aunt, try to look after your self so Uncle, Guaiguai and i can go out together to have fun. You don't need to worry about Guaiguai, he is working hard to earn money, and we always get together at New Year. You need to look after yourself, and i hope that Uncle and Grandma are looking after themselves. I hope that we are all healthy for ever.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear aunt.
we are worrise about your illness.He works outside,so he can't come back and look after you.Please forgive him.Although you don't tell us your sick,we all suspect it .We know you
建议你找翻译公司,推荐一家北京中博社翻译中心。专业翻译机构
【Dear aunt, you are worried about our sick, he can not come back to work outside the home to take care of you, please forgive him, even though you do not tell us about your condition, but we all suspe...
扫描下载二维码因为他生病了,所以不能来上学 的翻译是:Because he was ill, so she cannot come to school 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
因为他生病了,所以不能来上学
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Because he is sick, it can not come to school
Because he was ill, so she cannot come to school
Because he was ill, so she cannot come to school
Because he was sick, because of its failure to come to school
Because he has fallen ill, therefore cannot come to go to school
相关内容&a你口中的爱情 In your mouth love & aangry woman 恼怒的妇女 & anorthwood northwood & aif there are inappropriate regulations that need to be revised.
& a右边数起第3个人 正在翻译,请等待...
& a继续中 In continuation & a再过三天就是我的生日了、我就18岁了、哈哈、能够认识你们我真的很开心 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她很讨人喜欢 She very likeable & asupport war by this reegion 支持战争由这reegion & a父母会关心他们的生活与健康 也是幸福 The parents can care about their life and the health also are happy & acindy怎么读 How does cindy read & a我想躺在你的怀里入睡 I want to lie down in yours bosom go to sleep & amineral oil free 矿物油自由 & aage in months 6-9 年龄在几个月6-9 & abut he could
refer to his own work. 但他可能提到他自己的工作。 & a我的汽车是什么牌子的? What sign is my automobile? & a运输组织等知识交叉贯通 Knowledge overlapping penetrations and so on transportation system & anijsjkjaiw nijsjkjaiw & a下面我将告诉你一些有关英语角的事 Below I will tell you some related English angle the matter & amanypeople are still in the habit of writing silly things in the public places manypeople仍然是常常文字傻的事在公共场所 & amost hypoglycenmic symptoms overlap with those of simple anxiety 多数hypoglycenmic症状交叠与那些简单的忧虑 & a主席在讲话结束时向到场的人们致谢。 President when speech conclusion expresses thanks to the appearance people. & a中国银行东莞长安长兴支行 The Bank of China Dongguan Chang An long is popular the sub-branch & a中国古代女子用它作为首饰盒 China ancient times the female took the jewelry box with it & a很想看看JADE 想跟她说几句话。我打算明年去韩国。呵呵……真的好想你们。外婆,什么时候你们来中国玩记得告诉我。我给你们当导游,免费的哦!!还有,告诉我你的电话号码,我回国后不久手机就丢了,也就丢了你们的所有联系方式。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aspace for more. 空间为更多。 & aThey will log this forest, so they can sell the lumber. 他们将采伐这个森林,因此他们可以卖木材。 & aBaidu search you can go to a converter, so you can own a lot of language translations Baidu查寻您可以去交换器,因此您能拥有很多语言翻译 & aCoarse-grained, usually dark in color, with calcic feldspar 粗大,通常黑暗在颜色,与含钙的长石 & aNo past without previous. the biggest reward is frankly alien to anyone. 没有过去没有早先。 最大的奖励坦率地是外籍人对任何人。 & a我躺在草地上,眼睛顶着天空 I lie down on the lawn, the eye is going against the sky & ahow long does rafting with day 多久做用筏子运送以天 & acheck the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version 正在翻译,请等待...
& aVous serez en fran?ais? 您将是用法语? & a我尝试过,当她想去KTV或者出去吃饭我说不。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a每天遇见你习惯和必须 Every day meets you to be familiar with for a while and must & a我无法与他们交谈。 I am unable with them to converse. & a我伤心啊 I sad & awe should add a lamp post so smurgs can see in the dark 我们应该增加灯岗位,因此smurgs在黑暗能看 & atheoretically speaking,do we have 2 do first, then we might do what we wanna do 理论上讲话,我们有2做第一,然后我们也许做什么我们想要做 & aHe likes the movie 2012 best 他喜欢电影2012很好 & a让我们看一段短片 Let us watch section of short films & a入眼的尽是枯瘦的树枝,如果将卧室布置成绿色,那么每天回家仿佛都是走进春天,被冷风吹得烦躁的心情也会变得清凉平和。 Pleasings to look pleasant is the skinny branch, if arranges the bedroom the green, then goes home as if all is every day enters the spring, is also blown the mood which is agitated also by the cold wind to be able to become cool gentle. & a带给我们家许多的快乐 Takes to us the family many joyful & aI think I'm 我认为我是 & ai hope you will be happy the day we are going to meet then Dear you really good & asteps out shadows 步阴影 & a日子过得好无聊 The day passes well bored & ado not reach for an application that has fallen into water,unplug immediately 不要为分成水的应用到达,拔去立刻 & a不再完美,不再在乎 No longer perfect, no longer cares about & aSometimes her friends like to gamble 正在翻译,请等待...
& astudents get a discount 20% on plane ticket 正在翻译,请等待...
& a易实现的 Easy to realize & a哪有礁石吗? Where has the reef? & asorry for sun 抱歉为太阳 & aPackage Dimensions 包裹维度 & a因为他生病了,所以不能来上学 Because he has fallen ill, therefore cannot come to go to school &扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
别人生病了.我该怎么用英语说表示惋惜并说希望早日恢复健康
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
希望你早日康复.I hope you will soon recover.最衷心地祝愿你早日康复.I want to send you my best wishes for your quick return to good health.近来天气变化无常,望多珍重,并衷心希望您能早日康复.As the weather is capricious lately,you should be very careful,and I sincerely hope you will soon get well again.你要尽快养好身体,我们大家都很想你,愿你早日康复.You must hurry and get well!Everybody misses you,and we are all hoping you will be back soon.我们衷心希望你早日恢复健康.We sincerely hope that you will soon be restored to health.希望你很快康复.I hope you'll get well soon.愿你早日康复.I hope you will be well soon.希望你很快康复.I hope you get well soon.我多么希望他早日康复啊!How I hoped for his speedy recovery!希望你早日痊愈.Hope to see you well soon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i hope you will get better soon.
I'm so sorry to hear that,and I wish you a speedy recovery
扫描下载二维码英语翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样发声才使嗓子不累 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。