You can help the little boy_____Math. A.to learn mathB.learn mathC. A and B

初一英语下册Unit 1 Can you play the guitar试题(附答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初一英语下册Unit&1&Can&you&play&the&guitar试题(附答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初一英语下册Unit&1&Can&you&play&the&guitar试题(附答案)
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
Unit 1单元检测一 单项选择(30分)(&& ) 1.Are you good at playing _______ guitar or _______ basketball?&&&&&&&&&& A. the, the&&& B. the, a&&& C. / , the&&&& D. the, /(&& ) 2.He can swim very well, ______ he doesn’t want to join the club.&&& A.and&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&& C. /&&&&&&&&& D. or(&& ) 3.They need two _________ for their music club.&&&&&&&&&&& A. musicians&&&& B. dancers&&&& C. runners&&& D. swimmers(&& ) 4.My mother is a nurse(护士) and is good _______ kids.&&&&&&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&& D. at(&& ) 5. My teacher helps us _______ swimming.&&&&&&&&&& A. on&&&&&& B.in&&&&& C. for&&&&&& D. with(&& ) 6.We are playing football. Come and _____________ us.&&&&&&&&&& A. join&&&&&&& B. join in&&&&& C.play&&&&& D. do(&& ) 7. ― Can you play the guitar? ― _________________.&&&&& A. No,I can&& B.Sure, I can’t& C. No, you can& D. Yes, a little(&& ) 8. Sam can sing English songs _________, but I can’t.&&&& A.& a lot&&& B. very good&&&&&& C. very well&&&&& D. very much(&& ) 9.― Can you speak English? ― Yes, but only ___________.&& A.a little&&&& B. a few&&&&& C. not many&&&&& D. little(&& )& 10.It’s an English class. Please don’t _________ Chinese.&&&&& A. say&&&&&&&&& B. talk&&&&&& C. tell&&&&&&&&& D. speak(&& )11.Sam is a _________ swimmer. He can swim very ________.&&&&& A. well, good&& B. good, well& C. good, good&& D. good, fine&(&& )& 12.--What time does he ____ basketball?& --At 8 o’clock&&&&&& A. plays&&& B. playing&&& C. play&&&&& D. can play(&& )13.Jeff’s sister can’t swim _____ dance.&&&&&&&&&& A. and&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&& C. and not&&&&&&& D. or&(&&& ) 14.My father ________ buy a new watch ______ my birthday.&& A. want to, for&& B. wants , for& C. wants to, with&& D. wants to, for(&& )15.I can’t ________ the trumpet. Where is it?&&&&&&&&&&& A. play&&&&&&&& B. find&&&&&&&&& C. look&&&&& D. have(&& )16.―& __________ are the drums on the floor? ― Sorry, I don’t know.&&&&& A. Where&&&& B. What&&&& C. What about&&& D.How much(&& )17.Lily ________ like to play chess with me.&&&&&&&&&&& A.don’t&& B. doesn’t&& C. can’t&&& D. isn’t(&& )18.― Can the boy speak Japanese? ― _______.&&&&&& A. I think don’t& B. I think he can’t& C. I don’t think& D. I don’t think he can(&& )19. Let me ____ you ____ English.&&&&&&&& A. to help, learn&& B. to help, to learn& C. help, learning& D. help, learn(&& )20. Our school wants two good teachers _____ the School Art Festival.&&&&&&&& A. with&&& B. of&& C. for&& D. at(&& )21. Are you good ____ math?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. with&&& B. to&& C. for&& D. at(&& )22. Please call Tom ____&&&&&&&&& A. with&&& B. to&& C. for&& D. at (&& )23. CWhat can she do? --- She can ____ Chinese kung fu.&&&&&&&& A. plays&&& B. do&& C. make&& D. help(&& )24. There is ___ art teacher. ____ name is Zhang Heng.&&&&&&&& A. a, His&&& B. an, Her&& C. a, She&& D. an, He(&& )25. Can they play chess? No, ______&&&&&&&& A. they are&&& B. they can& C. they can’t&& D. an, He(&& )26. She wants to_____ a Beijing Opera artist.&&&&&&&& A. be&&& B. is&& C. are&& D. /(&& )27. Please show ____ your new bike.&&&&&&&& A. I&&& B. my&& C. me&& D. mine(&& )28.The girl _______ a red sweater is my sister.&&&&&&& A.on&& B. of& C. in& D. at(&& )29. I can sing the song, but he ____.&&&&&&&& A. doesn’t&&& B. does&& C. can&& D. can’t(&& )30. Your book can ____ on the desk.&&&&&&&& A. be&&& B. is&& C. are&& D. do二 理解(2*5=10)Name & can& do&&& can’t doBill&play the drums, sing,dance, swim &play the piano, paint,speak English wellJennifer&play the piano, speak Chinese well, sing well&swim, play the drums, play chessVictor&paint well, play the guitar and drums,swim&speak Chinese, dance or sing, play computer games
&判断下列句子是否符合事实,符合的写“A”,否则写 “B”。 (&&& )1.Bill and Jennifer can sing but they can’t play the piano.&&&&& (&&& )2. Jennifer can help Victor with his Chinese.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )3. Bill isn’t good at playing the piano but Victor can play it well.&& (&&& )4. All of them can join the music club.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )5. If (如果) Victor wants to dance and sing, Bill can help . 三 完成对话(1*10=10)A: Hi! Can I ____1____ you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Yes, please! I want to ___2____ the Japanese club.A: Good! ____3____ I know your name?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Robert.A: Robert. Yes, I got it. And ____4___ your family name?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: White.A: ____5____ old are you?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Thirteen.A: Can you ____6____ Japanese?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Yes, but I can’t speak it very__7___. I want to learn more ___8_____ it.A: OK! Do you have an ___9____ address?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Yes, it’s .cn.A: Great! Thanks a ___10___.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: Thank you!四 首字母(1*10=10)1 She likes to swim, so she can join the s_______ club.&&&&&& 2 Can you play the d________?3 She can dance and sing well. So she wants to be a m__________.&&&&&&&&&& 4 S__________ is the first day in a week.5 I like China and I can s_________ Chinese well.&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6 Do you like to play volleyball w_______ Jack?7 Then you can b________ in our school festival.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8 Can you sing o_______ dance?9 Do you have an e-mail a___________?&&&&&&&& 10 W______ do you like comedies? Because they are funny.五 用所给词的正确形式(10)。(1*10=10)1 Does she want __________(join) the club?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2 Let’s join the __________(paint) club.3 Jack __________( not like) the school show.&&&&&&&&&&& 4 There are two great _________(piano) in the music room.5 Bob likes __________(play) the piano.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6 Come and join _________(we).7 Can you play it _______(good)?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8 Can you help me with ________(dance)?9 Every week he helps me _________(learn) math.&&&&&&&&&&& 10 What can Li Xin _________(do)?六 根据汉语完成句子。(0.5*20=10)&1 他哥哥小提琴拉得好。His brother _______ ________ _______ _________.2 我们的摇滚乐队需要懂音乐的人才。We _______ ________ _______ our rock band.3 我可以参加艺术节吗?Can I _______ ______ the Art Festival?4 Bill 想参加什么俱乐部?________ club does Bill _______ _______ join?
5 我想了解美术方面的知识。I want _______ _______ _______ art.6 你们跟孩子们相处的好吗?__________ you ________ ________ kids?7 我会敲鼓而且我敲得好。&I can play the _____ and I can play _____ ______.&七 句型转换。(1*10=10) 1. We want to join the chess club. (划线提问)& ________ ________ do you want ______ _______?2. David can play the guitar. (改成一般疑问句) _____ David ______ the guitar?& 3. Wu Dong can play football. (就划线部分提问)______ can Wu Dong _________?4. I can sing and dance. (改成否定句)& I _______ sing& ______dance.&八 (10)&& 请你为学校杂志写一份40个词左右的广告,内容要点如下:学校乐队需要四名新成员,分别要求他们能弹钢琴,弹吉它,吹喇叭或敲鼓。你的联系方式,电话联系 & 网上报名 butterfly @ .cn。&&&  &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keys:I.&1―10 DBACD ADCAD& 11―20 BCDDA DBDDC 21―30 DDBBB ACCDA II.&BABAAIII.&help join May What’s How speak well about e-mail lotIV.&1. swimming 2. drums 3. musicians 4. Sunday 5. speak 6. with 7. be 8. or 9. address 10. Why& V.&1. to join 2. painting 3. doesn’t like 4. pianos 5. playing 6. us 7. well 8. dancing 9. learn/to learn 10. doVI.&1. plays the violin well 2. need/want musicians for 3. be in 4. What, want to 5. to learn about 6. Are, good with 7. drums, them wellVII.&1. What club, to join 2. Can, play 3. What, do 4. can’t, orVIII.&Wrting&& We need 4 musicians for our school band. Can you play the piano? Can you play the guitar? Can you play the trumpt? Can you play the drums? Come and join us. Please call .Oure e-mail address is .cn. 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Can you help me find the museum? A the way B the way to C to the way D the way to get——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
Can you help me find the museum? A the way B the way to C to the way D the way to get 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
—Hi, Bob! Can you tell me ______?—Sure. The No.5 bus will take you there. A.how far is itB.where is the zoo C.how I can get to the zooD.which bus should I take
根据句意及所给中文提示或英文解释,写出句中所缺单词。【小题1】People like using the Internet because they can get lots of ________ (信息) from it.【小题2】The girl ________ (听见) something unusual from behind and turned around.【小题3】The little boy can play the ________ (钢琴) very well.【小题4】Hearing the amazing news, the girl opened his eyes ________ (张得很开地).【小题5】Sorry, I didn’t hear you. Can you please ________ (重复) it?【小题6】This weekend, there is a good ________ (film) on. Let’s go and see it.【小题7】The restaurant is popular because the food there is very ________ (tasty, nice to eat).
–-- Can you tell me __________ ?----Sorry , I don’t know . I was not at the meeting , either .A.what does he say at the meetingB.what did he say at the meeting C.what he said at the meetingD.what he says at the meeting
---Can you guess &&&&&&&&the new Nike sports shoes?---Yes. Maybe he asked his grandpa to pay for them, I think.A.where he boughtB.how he paid forC.when he paid forD.why he bought
Can you swim? Do you like swimming? Well, how can you learn to swim? I think the best way is to go into the water and learn. I’m afraid you’ll never learn to swim just by reading books about Swimming or looking at others swimming. It’s the same with the English study. We must practice, practice and practice.Listening and speaking are very important for beginners. We can listen to English programs on radio. You may just understand a few words. It doesn’t matter. Just be relaxed, try to catch every word.Somebody may be a good listener, but he is afraid to speak because he’s afraid of making mistakes. You know we sometimes make mistakes when we speak Chinese. Don’t be afraid. We must be brave. If you really want to learn English well, you must try to speak with everyone as long as he knows English. When there’s nobody to talk with, you can talk to yourself in English. It’s interesting and also a good way to practice your spoken English. Remember, the more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make.Reading and writing are more important for senior(年级较高的)school students. First we must choose the books we’re interested in. A lot of reading will improve your language sense. This is very important.It’s easier said than done. Well, let’s do more practice from now on. I’m sure you’ll learn English well in this way.根据短文内容,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳答案。(10分)【小题1】 What’s the best way to learn to swim?A.Reading books about swimming.B.looking at others swimming.C.Going into the water and learning.D.Listening to others’ advice.【小题2】According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A.Listening is very important while speaking is not.B.The more you speak, the more mistakes you’ll make.C.Listening and speaking are very important for beginners.D.You can only learn English by listening.【小题3】What’s more important for senior school students?A.Speaking and writing.B.Writing and listening.C.Speaking and listening.D.Reading and writing.【小题4】Wat’s the best way to learn English well according to the passage?A.By reading.B.By listening to the radio.C.By speaking.D.By doing more practice.【小题5】Which is the best title for the passage?A.How to Learn English.B.Easier Said Than Done.C.Listen First, Speak Second.D.How to learn to Swim.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号alone in the large house, the little boy had to learn to survive by himself. [ ]A. To leaveB. LeavingC. Left D. Being left 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
_____ alone in the large house, the little boy had to learn to survive by himself.
[&&&& ]A. To leaveB. LeavingC. Left D. Being left
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Short and shy, Ben Saunders was the last kid in his class picked for any sports team. “Football, tennis Cricket―anything with a round ball, I was useless, “he says now with a laugh. But back then he was the object of jokes in school gym classes in England’s rural Devonshire.It was a mountain bike he received for his 15th birthday that changed him. At first the teen went biking alone in a nearby forest. Then he began to cycle along with a runner friend. Gradually, Saunders set his mind building up his body, increasing his speed, strength and endurance. At age 18, he ran his first marathon.The following year, he met John Ridgway, who became famous in the 1960s for rowing an open boat across the Atlantic Ocean. Saunders was hired as an instructor at Ridgway’s school of Adventure in Scotland, where he learned about the older man’s cold-water exploits(成就).Intrigued, Saunders read all he could about Arctic explorers and North Pole expeditions, then decided that this would be his future.Journeys to the Pole aren’t the usual holidays for British country boys, and many people dismissed his dream as fantasy. “John Ridgway was one of the few who didn’t say, ‘You are completely crazy,’” Saunders says.In 2001, after becoming a skilled skier, Saunders started his first long-distance expedition toward the North Pole. He suffered frostbite, had a closer encounter(遭遇) with a polar bear and pushed his body to the limit.Saunders has since become the youngest person to ski alone to the North Pole, and he’s skied more of the Arctic by himself than any other Briton. His old playmates would not believe the transformation.This October, Saunders, 27, heads south to explore from the coast of Antarctica to the South Pole and back, an 1800-mile journey that has never been completed on skis.56. The turning point in Saunders’ life came when _____A.&&&&& he started to play ball gamesB.&&&&& he got a mountain bike at age 15C.&&&&& he ran his first marathon at age 18D.&&&& he started to receive Ridgway’s training57. We can learn from the text that Ridgway _______.A.&&&&& dismissed Saunders’ dream as fantasyB.&&&&& built up his body together with SaundersC.&&&&& hired Saunders for his cold-water experienceD.&&&& won his fame for his voyage across the Atlantic58. What do we know about Saunders?A.&&&&& He once worked at a school in Scotland.B.&&&&& He followed Ridgway to explore the North Pole.C.&&&&& He was chosen for the school sports team as a kid.D.&&&& He was the first Briton to ski alone to the North Pole.59. The underlined word “Intrigued” in the third paragraph probably means_____.A.& Excited&&&&&&&&& B. Convinced&&&&&&& C. Delighted &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Fascinated60. It can be inferred tat Saunders’ journey to the North Pole ______.A.&&&&& was accompanied by his old playmatesB.&&&&& set a record in the North Pole expeditionC.&&&&& was supported by other Arctic explorersD.&&&& made him well-known in the 1960s
来源:学年安徽省名校联考英语试卷(解析版)
Our world natural park is one of the most famous parksin the world. Millions of visitors from different countries visit this parkevery year. In order to protect it,please do asfollows:◆Protect the natural and cultural heritage. Don’tdamage or deface any buildings,dis-plays and otherfacilities. Take care of all plants. Put rubbish in the bins provided.◆Take care when you are going up and down steps orstairs and when you are walking nearby the waters.◆Please buy tickets before entering the scenic spot.One ticket is only for one person. A-dult:$60 perticket. Children over 6 and under 18,half price.People over 60 and children un-der 6 are free.◆If you are going into the wooded and hilly lands,for your own safety,please gowith three people at least and don't take any tinder(易燃物)along with you. The hill is steep, so please take careof yourself.◆This scenic spot is the reserve of water source: Nofishing,swimming,washing andany behaviors that are harmful to the water source. Meanwhile,please follow the management rules of the scenic spotconscientiously.◆Opening time:From Mondayto Friday,8:00 a. m.~18:00 p. m.;From Saturday to Sunday,6:00 a. m:一24:00 p. m.◆Small animals such as rabbits,peacocks,squirrels,frogs must be taken care of: None of them shall bekilled.If you have any trouble in visiting our world naturalpark,please call 477一866一7044.Our staff will do our best to help you.1.How much will be paid for a 65-year-old man with his8-year-old grandson?A.Free.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.$30.&&&&&&&&&&&& C.$60.&&&&&&&&&&&& D.$120.2.On weekends,the openingtime is_hours longer than weekdays.A.4 &&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.6 &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.8 &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.103.From the passage,we can inferthat the water in this park is_.A.clean &&&&&&&&&&& B.polluted &&&&&&&&& C.dangerous &&&&&&& D.colorful4.Which of the following is TRUE according to thepassage?A.Tourists canhike alone in the hilly lands.B.Small animalsare under protection in the park.C.Children canplay with small animals.D.Tourists canhave a swim in the water.&
来源:2014届广东省梅州市高一5月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完型填空
I know I should have told the headmaster atthe time. That was my real &&&21 .He had gone out of the study for some &&22&&,leaving me alone. In his absence I looked to see what was on his &&&23&&.In the &&24 &was a small piece of paper on which werewritten the &&&25 &“English Writing Prize 1949.History Is a Serious of Biographies (人物传记)”.A(n) &&26&&boywould have avoided looking at the title as soon as he saw the &27&&&.I did not. The subject of the English Writing Prize was kept a &&&28&&&untilthe start of the exam so I could not &29&&&readingit.When the headmaster &&&&30&&,I was looking out of the window.I should have told him what had &&&31&&then.It would have been so &32 &to say: “I’m sorry, but I &33&the title for the English Writing Prize on your desk. You’ll have to &&34&&&it.”The chance passed and I did not take it. Isat for the exam the next day and I won. I didn’t mean to cheat, but it wasstill &&&35&&&anyhow.That was thirty-eight years ago when I wasfifteen. I have never told anyone about it before, nor have I tried to explainto myself why not.
C.example
D.vacation
C.clothes
D.messages
B.handsome
C.friendly
A.question
B.consider
C.practise
A.disappeared
C.returned
A.existed
B.remained
C.happened
D.continued
C.important
D.difficult
C.correct
A.cheating
C.staying
D.finding
来源:河南省0910学年高一下学期期中考试试题(英语)
A man living absolutely alone in a desertor forest is fr but he is not absolutely free. His freedomis limited in several ways. Firstly, by the things around him, such as wildanimals or cliffs. Secondly, by his own needs: he must have sleep, water, foodand shelter from extreme heat or cold. Lastly, by his own nature as a man:disease may attack him, and death will certainly come to him sooner or later.On the other hand, when men becomeorganized into very large groups and civilization develops, it is possible toget freedom from hunger, thirst, cold, heat, and many diseases, so that eachperson can live a happier life than he could if
but sucha society can not work successfully unless the freedom of each human being isto some extent limited so that he is kept from hurting others. I am not free tokill others, nor to steal someone else’s property , nor to act in a way thatdoes wrong against the moral sense of the society in which we live. I have tolimit my own freedom myself so that others will not limit it too much: I agreeto respect the rights of others, and in return they agree to respect mine.The advantages of such an agreement aregreat: one can become a doctor knowing that others will grow food, make clothesand build a house for him, in return for the work he does to keep them healthy.If each man had to grow his own food, make his own clothes, build his own houseand learn to be his own doctor, he would find it impossible to do any one ofthese jobs really well. By working together, we make it possible for society toprovide us all with food , clothes, shelter and medical care, while leavingeach of us with as much freedom as it can.64. A man living alone in a desert orforest&&&&&& .A. is absolutelyfree&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. feels happyC . has limited freedom&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. enjoys no freedom65. According to the writer, he limits hisfreedom because&&&&&& .A. hunger, thirst and disease limithim&&&&&&&&&&&& B.others won’t limit theirsC . the moral sense of the society limitshim &&&&& D. others will respect his66. The author suggests that when men livetogether&&&&&&&& .A. they have a safer and easier life&&&&&&&&&&& B. they arenot free at allC . they must build shelters forothers&&&&&&&&& D. they can getmore protection67.This text is written mainly to showthat&&&&&&& .A. one can have all his freedom by livingon his ownB. one has limited freedom just because ofhis own natureC . one must fight for his freedom if he’sfree from other peopleD. one will have much freedom by workingtogether with others&
来源:哈尔滨市学年高三上学期期末英语试题
Dear Florence,We arrived in India last week, and thevoyage was the worst experience of my entire life. I’m lucky to be alive!The first part of the journey was terrible,because the ship hit bad weather almost as soon as we left Liverpool. But much,much worse was to come. Later, we were involved in a collision with anotherboat and we had to abandon ship!We had been at sea for about two weeks andwe were in the Mediterranean. There is now a canal between the Mediterraneanand the Red Sea called the Suez Canal, which opened last year. Our boat stoppedat Port Said, the Egyptian port at the entrance to the canal. I rememberlooking through the porthole of my cabin and wishing that I could go ashore andvisit this fascinating place, but mummy had ordered that I was to stay in thecabin because I was feeling ill. “you must stay here for at least another twodays.” I remember her saying. How wrong she would turn out to be! The ship leftthe port and headed towards the canal . I was alone in the cabin and I watchedthe port disappear into the distance. Suddenly there was a loud bang, followedby the most awful crunching(嘎吱的)sound, and the ship shook and turned slightly on its side.There was an eerie silence for amoment, then people started shouting. Mummy came running into the cabin andtold me that we had collided with another boat. She took my hand and we ranalong the deck towards the lifeboats. There was a lot of shouting and peoplewere running everywhere, but the crew were all acting calmly, helping peopleinto the lifeboats and telling people not to panic.Well, clearly we survived, as did all thepassengers and crew of the ship. The other boat wasn’t so lucky. It sank andseveral lives were lost.I will write about the rest of the journeysoon. Please give my love to Aunt Claire and Uncle Eric.Your loving cousin, Jane56.1.When was the letter written?
A.Before the author went to India.
B.In the mid – 19th century.
C.When the author arrived in Egypt.
D.Just after the author arrived in India.
57.2.Why was the journey to India such a bad experience for the author?
A.She was sick when it started and nearly died in Egypt.
B.Her ship left England in bad weather and crashed into another ship near the Suez Canal.
C.She was seasick when her ship sank.
D.She was alone when her ship hit another boat and she got sick.
58.3.The author’s mother didn’t allow her to go ashore and visit theport city, Said because&&&&&&.
A.she was homesick at that time
B.she didn’t feel very well then
C.she could meet some danger ashore
D.she could see the city through the porthole on board
59.4.The underlined phrase “eerie silence” in the sixth paragraph means&&&&&&&&&.
A.pleasant calm silence
B.long peaceful silence
C.sudden long silence
D.strange uncomfortable silence
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 help children learn 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信