您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
英语作文范文&如今你已经是一个九年级的学生了,你一定会感觉现在的你和以前的自己有很大的变化,请根据自己的体会,
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
英语作文范文&如今你已经是一个九年级的学生了,你一定会感觉现在的你和以前的自己有很大的变化,请根据自己的体会,
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:27:51
有关生活变化的英语作文范文5篇
如今你已经是一个九年级的学生了,你一定会感觉现在的你和以前的自己有很大的变化,请根据自己的体会,从相貌、性格、爱好、学习习惯等各个方面着手,以”How I’ve changed(成长变化)”为题,谈谈这些生活变化,并表达一下自己的观点和想法。
范文(一):
I used to watch TV on weekends,but now I have to study all the time,because I must study hard ,and go to a good school.I used to play computer games,bu now,I have no time to play computer games,I have much homework to do.I used to play with friends on weekend s,but now we have to study hard together.I used to have much time to play ,but now I have no free time to play,I have to dtudy,dtudy and study.I don't like the busy school life
我经常在周末看电视,但现在我要学习所有的时间,因为我必须努力学习,去一个好学校。我用来玩电脑游戏,但是现在,我没有时间玩电脑游戏,我有很多作业要做。我曾经在周末的朋友一起玩,但现在我们要一起努力学习。我有很多时间去玩,但现在我没有时间玩,我要学习,学习,学习。我不喜欢忙碌的学校生活
范文(二):
My life has changed a lot in the last few years. My daily life is different and I used to like different things when I was a child. I didn’t use to like tests. Now, I don’t mind them. I d[1]&&&&
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一个试题: 下一个试题: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)6年级英语作文:用40个单词描述你小时候的样子和现在的变化
I am much taller now.When I was a kid I was short and I had a large build.Now I have a medium build.My hair is much shorter now because I like short hair very much.I become stronger and stronger because I like doing more sports than the past.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I don't know
I am much taller now. When I was a kid I was short and I had a large build. Now I have a medium build. My hair is much shorter now because I like short hair very much. I become stronger and stronger because I like doing more sports than the past.
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
不同的地方有就有不同的感受我们这里只有2.9级的震动,但是还是有点恐慌的,更别说那些灾区的朋友们了。双手合十为他(她)们祈祷和祈福‘走了的’一路走好,在第一线...
不要伤心,其实这个世界对太多的人不公平,但是公平是需要自己去争取,我其实也有和你相似的地方,但是我觉得自己过的很开心,我最近在一本叫做心...
你要客观地分析自己能做什么
你也没有说你学什么专业的,我不能为你出主意让你换工作
中专学历在北京找个好工作很难,但也并非没有可能
我认为你应该坚持在600...
大家还关注用英语描写老师,不少于40个单词
鹿晗,你是我的唯一
就40个词啊,看这个:
My English teacher's name is Li Ming ,he is very tall and thin ,he is handsome and he is my favourate teacher ,Mr. Li is a so kind and funny man ,I like to talk with him very much ! H...
改一下就好了
Miss.Zhang is my favorite teacher.
She is very thin and nice, she wears a pair of glasses.
Maybe you think English is boring and difficult to learn, but I'm sure you'll change your idea afte...
下载百度翻译,要说什么打上去就可以了
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
不懂找度娘!
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词过去式大全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信